News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bitchfight in the water about a guy

• 16 Replies

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
Re: Bitchfight in the water about a guy
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 10:25:02 PM »
love them arguing on twitter too about the fight, someone here sign them up to fight it out

sammy

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 10:47:54 PM »
Glad I got to see it, but now it's gone unfortunately

Offline Dendex

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 12:58:38 PM »
Do you have a picture of the Twitter chat log? Because the link does not work for me? :(

Edit:
I think I found it again ;-)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1279559119767244802
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 01:05:41 PM by Dendex »

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2020, 03:03:20 PM »
Original account from one of the ladies is deleted. Went the usual way: beef - scrap - interruption, therefor unsettled - arguement who won and shittalking - threatning to suing each other - deleting ...  :(

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2020, 08:37:31 PM »
Do you have a picture of the Twitter chat log? Because the link does not work for me? :(

Edit:
I think I found it again ;-)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1279559119767244802
Nice, thanks!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2020, 05:58:33 AM »
Was there more than the just going into the water? It seems from the posts there was more fight than the clip here. If it’s been deleted I’d love to know what the rest of it showed as well if anyone knows the reason they were having at it. Thanks in advance if anyone knows.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 03:27:57 PM »
Was there more than the just going into the water? It seems from the posts there was more fight than the clip here. If it’s been deleted I’d love to know what the rest of it showed as well if anyone knows the reason they were having at it. Thanks in advance if anyone knows.

There was a little more fighting, blonde tried to hold brunette's head under water, brunette landed a few more shots when she came up and I believe after they tried breaking it up initially. Was pretty awesome, definitely need a land rematch!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 07:15:54 PM »

There was a little more fighting, blonde tried to hold brunette's head under water, brunette landed a few more shots when she came up and I believe after they tried breaking it up initially. Was pretty awesome, definitely need a land rematch!

Any idea what the issue was they were fighting about? Yeah I’d love to see a rematch. I saw comments where they said the blonde won and talking about her sucker punch. When two people have gotten to the point of being upset enough to go at it and they’re facing and interacting with each other it’s hard to call it a sucker punch. Surprising yes and caught off guard but not a sucker punch. I’ve had other people continue trash talk without looking at you as a way to not look scared and avoid a fight they didn’t want thinking if they weren’t acting like a fight was about to happen it wouldn’t. Kinda like talking crap and turning your back, so the other person can’t hit you without looking bad.  If you hit them or they lose they can say you sucker punched them.

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2020, 08:03:21 PM »
Brunette had been sleeping with blondies ex, who felt therefore "disrespected". Afterwards they had a little disagreement about who won and how high the other lady's "bodycount" was, i.e. who was the dirtiest hoe. Blondie accused Mikayla for scratching her bloody and Mikayla claimed she just punched but had rings on. When Blondie was accused trying to drown her, she said she just held her head to hit her and Mikayla did just the same ... blablabla. In the end everybody had to comment their 2c, some warned Blondie she could get in trouble for assault and she deleted her account. Thats it ...

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2020, 08:14:31 PM »
Brunette had been sleeping with blondies ex, who felt therefore "disrespected". Afterwards they had a little disagreement about who won and how high the other lady's "bodycount" was, i.e. who was the dirtiest hoe. Blondie accused Mikayla for scratching her bloody and Mikayla claimed she just punched but had rings on. When Blondie was accused trying to drown her, she said she just held her head to hit her and Mikayla did just the same ... blablabla. In the end everybody had to comment their 2c, some warned Blondie she could get in trouble for assault and she deleted her account. Thats it ...

Gotcha! Seemed kinda harmless at least nothing anyone would call the police over.

Offline DrSara

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2020, 12:28:36 AM »
I missed it and now it's gone! :'(

Offline Led2

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2020, 09:49:54 AM »
Accusations of unfair 'sucker punching', the 'scratching' from wearing rings, the attempted 'drowning' in the water, the brunette sleeping with her ex. This needs settling Round 2 away from the water. Would be some fight if the 1st is anything to go by !
Love watching women cat fight

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2020, 06:37:38 AM »
Accusations of unfair 'sucker punching', the 'scratching' from wearing rings, the attempted 'drowning' in the water, the brunette sleeping with her ex. This needs settling Round 2 away from the water. Would be some fight if the 1st is anything to go by !

Exactly what I was thinking too. I believe the way they went after it on Twitter said they would love to finish it. Maybe one of the in the ring type fights posted here Under the subject unusual mma type fight. That’d be the perfect type fight to settle it. Wouldn’t necessarily need to be with a big crowd but it’d need a video if not of the fight at least one where the losing girl admitted she lost. That would be torture enough in itself for either one considering they wanted to make sure no one thought the other girl had beaten her. I’d pay to see it that’s for sure. I wasn’t able to see the back and forth posts on Twitter. I did see the brunette’s post and partial video. No love lost going by that and it’s obvious the blonde was ready to go at it from the word GO!

Offline Agitabatur

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2020, 09:39:10 AM »
I missed it and now it's gone! :'(

Me too  :-  someone downloaded it?????