News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Could be mother and daughter have a competition. Final chapter.

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Could be mother and daughter have a competition part 2.

She opened the door and all three entered.
She plopped down on the bed and said “ok, both of you come here and face me.
She stood up and taking her soft hands she placed one on each of the small of their backs.
She guided them to turn and face the other and pressed them together till their dress fabric just brushed together.
Breast to breast both Natalie and Stephanie looked at each other and then at Megan. She was so beautiful.
“Now, fight for me.”
They both looked concerned but she  smiled and said “just with your boobs.”
Stephanie looked at Natalie and they both blushed and  left the room and Megan behind.
They avoided each other for the next week on the trip until another photo session came up.
This time another photographer was on site and when he asked the two to stand close for a photo neither waited and stood right next to each other and pressed their racks into each other.
They exchanged looks and after the session ended Stephanie looked at Natalie and said “ let’s get some drinks.”
Natalie agreed.
Several hours later both ended up in Stephanie’s suite. 
They were both pretty lit and both began complimenting each other on how hot they perceived the other.
Natalie blushed and said “ thanks, but you do have an amazing set of boobs, there.”
“Not as nice as yours, I’m sure.”
“Oh, come on. I’m sure your girls are just gorgeous.”
Stephanie blushed and Natalie said “ come on, lets play a game. You show me yours and I’ll show you mine.”
Before Stephanie could stop and think Natalie was taking off her sun dress and she exposed her ample breasts.
Stephanie, still blushing said “ Oh, my. I knew you were not wearing a bra.”
Natalie laughed and said “ I know, I’m sorry, my nipples got hard as soon as we began to touch.”
Stephanie continued to smile and took off her dress.
Natalie smiled and said “ wow, you are stunning.”
She walked right up and began caressing Stephanie’s breasts.
Natalie saw her look at her chest and she quietly said “ you can touch mine, if you’d like.”
Soon both ladies where  caressing each other’s breasts.
Natalie moved close enough that their boobs touched and she bumped into Stephanie.
“I think your gorgeous, but my tits could take yours.” Natalie purred.
Stephanie played back bumping Natalie back “ better be careful little girl, or I’ll school you in how it’s done.”
Stephanie smiled “ I’m ready.”
Stephanie moved forward with her larger but more mature and sagging breasts. “ This is what happens after you breast feed several children.”
Natalie moved forward and smiled “ I look forward to bringing life into the world, some day.”
They met in a mutual bear hug and Natalie brought her hands down to move Stephanie’s nipples up to hers so when they pressed together their nipples met.
“Your nipples are rock hard.” Natalie purred.
“I can feel your nipples and they are rock hard, too.” Stephanie purred back.
Blonde and brunette staggered around the room while wrapping manicured hands around each other’s smooth backs. Careful not to dig nails deeply into soft  flesh.
Natalie rested her head on Stephanie’s shoulder and Stephanie reciprocated as the two slowly danced around the room.
Each feeling the hard nipples of her opponent pressed against hers.
“I think I’m winning”. Natalie whispered.
“Oh, yeah? I don’t think so, little girl.” Stephanie joked.
Natalie smiled and said “ ok”. She grabbed a handful of Stephanie’s blonde locks and gently pulled causing Stephanie to let out a yelp.
“You want to go there?” Stephanie gasped. Pain registering in her voice.
Natalie felt her opponents hand raise from her back and let Stephanie grab a handful of her hair and she felt the bitter pain of her own hair being pulled.
Both yanked just hard enough to bring pain to the other.
“You pull harder and I will.” Natalie challenged through gritted teeth.
“Stephanie softly growled back “ bring it, little sister.”
They now staggered around the suite with fistfuls of their opponents hair in their hands.
Their breasts still compressed together with hard nipples getting even harder.
Sweat began to form on each women’s chest  as their body heat increased.
They began panting out of physical exertion, pain and excitement.
Both kicked off their shoes to get a better grip on the floor.
Just in thongs they pulled and pushed brining their stomachs and thighs together.
Natalie needed to win and brought her firm leg up and wrapped it around Stephanie’s.
She began to grapevine Stephanie.
Stephanie let out a yelp as she almost lost balance “ darn, your legs are strong, and so soft.”
Natalie was about to speak when Stephanie tightened her leg and in an instant both ladies where on the floor.
Slowly rolling still breast to breast with hands in hair these two slithered around the floor.
Natalie ended up on top while Stephanie brought her legs up and around Natalie’s hips.
Natalie pressed her hips in wide causing Stephanie to let out a cry of pain as her legs where spread wide.
Natalie pressed her hips into Stephanie’s and tilted her hips brining their panties into contact.
“I can feel your women hood against mine.” Natalie grunted.
“Your wet, too.” Stephanie purred.
Stephanie stopped fighting and Natalie positioned herself so that both scissored.
Panties where removed and the two brought their beavers together and pleasured one another.
When it was done Stephanie, still on the bottom smiled “ I hope  this doesn’t affect our friendship.”
The alarm went off and Stephanie woke up in her home.  It had felt so real. So natural, at the time.
She got dressed and at work when she saw Natalie those feeling rushed over her.
She often hugged her co workers when she saw them first thing in the morning. Natalie came up to receive her hug and as Stephanie hugged her she felt Natalie press into her a bit harder than normal.
Natalie whispered to Stephanie “ I had the weirdest but exciting dream last night about you.”
Still hugging Stephanie could smell Natalie’s perfume “ Yeah, that’s interesting, I had one about you.”
 “ It was about this cruise coming up next week.”  Natalie spoke.
Stephanie looked ghost white “ Wow, so was mine.”  She Natalie’s nipples harden against her breasts.
She also realized her nipples had hardened.
They broke apart and made eye contact.
“Was your dream about ‘us’ doing something unusual?” Stephanie questioned.
Natalie looked confused and a bit frightened “ Yeah, but it felt so good.”