News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Do a dollop of Daisy (Initiation of a Newbie)

• 2 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Do a dollop of Daisy (Initiation of a Newbie)
« on: July 06, 2020, 09:43:50 PM »
Do a dollop of Daisy

This is a match that starts as one thing, and turns into something completely different. 

Daisy is a cute Belgian girl that is extremely curvy.  She is young and bubbly.  I couldn't resist pestering her until FINALLY, one day I caught her on Trillian.  We were both excited to have a match.  And we both really liked the way the other looked.  Daisy is also a brand of sour cream with the catch phrase "Do a dollop of Daisy"   ;) 

What follows is our chat fight match.  WARNING:  STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT 
(That should enthrall most of you pervs and drive away the witches with sticks up their bums)  ENJOY

Link to Daisy's FCF profile;  https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=65857

July 4th  2:00 PM   
Simone:  The scenario is that I travel to Belgium to take you on in a catfight.  I am the champion of our local American Female Fight Club.  I am 26, 5' 6", and about 120 pounds right now.  I will be dressed in just a thong.  You are the local champion in Belgium.  The fight is to a knockout or submission, with total surrender by the loser!  Anything goes post fight! 

daisy_23: We fight in a Steel cage!  And I'll be dressed to match you ;)  I'm 23, 5'3 and around 152lbs, and I accept the rules!  (The ONLY rule is no bodily fluids, except orgasm induced cum) 

Simone: I arrive in Belgium, on the 4th of July to fight the Belgian catfight champion, YOU.  I am surprised that you come to greet me.  We talk in your auto as you drive me to the site of the cage.  I am excited the moment I see you.  As we talk I become more and more attracted to you.  You have gorgeous bedroom eyes and sexy curves that excite and entice me.   . . .
When we arrive, we split ways and as you turn to leave, I grab your arm and pull you tight to my slightly taller, more slender frame.  My lips press into yours as I passionately kiss you while grabbing and squeezing your fabulous ass!  "Daisy . . . . After the fight . . . IF I WIN, . . . I am going to have to make you my black bitch!"  I then wink as I walk away towards my dressing room to prepare for the match!  I shift my hips from side to side in an exaggerated fashion to give you something to remember me by. 

daisy_23: I welcome you at the airport and am pretty baffled by your beauty, you skin looks smooth and soft just like in the photos, and I cannot help but to imagine already when I'll see you undressed in front of me, and it makes me excited. I'm also anxious about how you feel towards me, but then - seemingly out of nowhere you grab me and press your luscious lips on mine while playing with my thick ass.  I let out a deep sigh, amazed that the girl who's fights I watched on tape impressed by your skill and hotness, now is here, kissing me. Then we part ways to prepare, and I reply, "yes, one thing is sure - this fight will definitely end with one black bitch" 

Simone: In my dressing room I put on a thin layer of oil, so my skin will look golden under the bright lights.  As I leave the dressing room and walk down the long aisle to the cage I start thinking about the Belgian people.  Your history is of a warlike nation.  And I wonder if you may truly make me your little BITCH!  I get goose bumps thinking about you standing over me in the end, and you straddling my face!   My name is then called, and I raise my hands and sprint the remainder of the way inside the cage where I start to warm up.  There is a smattering of applause.  This doesn't last long before the lights dim and they announce your name.   . . .
The cheers are deafening!  They announce you only as DAISY!   And my eyes go to where a spotlight shines and you appear, seemingly out of a dark abyss!  You look fierce and beautiful.  It will be hard for me to inflict pain to you.  A wave of affection AND admiration wash over me as you are celebrated as if you were their leader of the Belgian nation!  My eyes fix on you as I watch every step of your trip into the cage. 

daisy_23: I have the idea to apply oil as well, and as my name is announced, I start my entrance, feeling my butt jiggling behind me, but now knowing you enjoy it, approaching the cage I notice you fixating me, so I stare back, holding back my smile till I enter the cage, and it closes behind us, next time it will open one of us will already be the other's bitch, remains to find out who! 

Simone: As the we get the cue to start the match I come at you and since I have a slight edge in reach, and I believe I am quicker than you.  I reach out with my claws and try to dig them into the tops of your breasts and then drag my nails across your nipples.  As I do this I scream, "IT'S ON GIRL!" 

daisy_23: "AARGH" I let out a brief yelp as the first contact between us is actually your claws raking across my tits and nipples, which hurts double since they are already erect. I decide not to step back but instead test your abs and answer with a fist at your shining stomach. 

Simone: Inflicting first pain always makes me horny!  So when you scream out in agony, My nipples stiffen and my pussy gets moist!  The pained look on your face draws me towards you.  I expected you to cringe, or maybe even go to your knees, but instead, you counter-punch me in my washboard abs.  Usually I am not hurt much by belly shots, but your punch stings more than any gut shot I have ever received.  This means that you stronger than I (or anyone else I have fought).  Instead of backing up, I endure the pain and throw a right uppercut into your left under-boob.  "You FUCKING BITCH!"  I cry out as I stand my ground, knees now a bit wobbly. 
 (MMMMMM!  Come at me and see what happens)

daisy_23: My fist connects with a firm layer of muscles under your soft, glistening skin, but I still can feel you hurt.  However, the misery of my tits is not over yet, as you uppercut my round left tit, sending it up and then jiggling back in its natural form, while the pain strikes like a jolt of electricity!  But also I feel my excitement building up. My hand this time goes up to clutch my left breast.  I too still stand my ground, aiming now a right hook at your beautiful face.

Simone: You still come at me, even after I land the left boob uppercut and your breast smacks into your face!  There seems to be NO WAY to stop you!  I now know that we are both in for a lot of pain.  And it comes right away as you again do not retreat, even though I can see the agony on your face as your breast flies towards your face and then jiggles back into place.  You counter this time by grabbing my left breast in your right hand.  You pinch and twist it as I use both my hands to try and remove it.  This time I do start pulling backwards toward the cage wall.  Then a right hook comes out of nowhere, striking me in my mouth.  I literally see stars and this time I stumble backwards until I am now only a few feet from the cage wall.  "I WILL KICK YOUR BLACK ASS (N-Word)'!"  I scream at you as I set my feet now just a foot or two from the wall and wait for you to come at me.  My speed is the only thing that can stop your momentum.  As I watch you coming I feel an incredible urge to just drop to my knees and lick your moist, pussy!  But it is not in me to ever give up without a fight! 
 (OH GAWD I AM SO WET!  COME GET ME BABY!)

daisy_23: I see you retreat, and by this time I can feel, that in terms of sheer strength, I'm clearly the stronger. But I have to remind myself to remain cautious because you are probably better in other aspects. Still as you scream, seemingly out of desperation, I answer "You will be getting down soon bitch, in all kind of senses!"   coming after you, my arms up for a possible counter, since I have to go within your reach before I can get at you, now aiming a back-slap across your firm tits! 

Simone: The noise from the overwhelmingly Belgian crowd gets louder and louder as they see you back me into the cage wall.  They are screaming your name!  "DAISY!   . . . DAISY! !   . . . DAISY!"  I then see you move your right hand in order to BITCH SLAP me.  This now puts both of your arms on the left side of you (my right).  I try to time my next move perfectly, or it may be my last.  I drop to my knees and reach my right hand for your labia.  I manage to slip my hand around your thong and penetrate your pussy!  I then lean my right shoulder into your left hip to screen you away as I try to shove my index and middle fingers deep inside of you.  My thumb starts to press down hard onto your now engorged clit!  All I can do now is to try and squeeze your pussy as hard as I can with my right hand as my left hand reaches around you and I try to shove my index and middle fingers on my left hand, also inside your thong, and up into your anus!  As I fell, your backhand connects with a LOUD SLAP, and I feel a stinging in my breasts! 

daisy_23: I reach back with my arm to slap you... but you suddenly duck down!   My slap still strikes your breasts, but I cannot follow up with anything, since you're actually between my knees.  At first I think this is the effect of my attack, but then my eye bulge and a GASP comes out of my mouth as I suddenly feel . . . your fingers inside me and your thumb pressing tightly against my clit!!  This is also when I realize how my pussy has been wet, since the feeling is more overwhelming than it should be, and then... a sharp gasp once more, as my both holes are now filled by your agile fingers, and I'm forced to tip-toe, my hands going down and slipping in your dark thick mane, to support my self. 

Simone: As I manage to grab and punish your clit I breathe a short sigh of relief.  Indeed I would have been finished by you and then made to be YOUR BLACK BITCH!  When my second insertion succeeds, I have you now dancing on your toes.  Although I am very attracted to you , and eating your pussy as you taunted me started to seem like a delightful end, I now have you!  You grab my hair, but it is merely for stability.  "I OWN YOUR SHAPELY BLACK ASS NOW, BITCH!"  I cry out as I pull my left hand out of your ass and hook my elbow behind your knee, I push my shoulder into you as hard as I can, attempting to knock you on your black ass!  "YOUR MY NIGER NOW, YOU BLACK BITCH!"  I don't usually use the N word, even when fighting another Ebony Nubian.  But in this match, my emotions have run high all through the match from the enormous attraction to you! 

daisy_23: As you make me dance on my toes, my back arches and I cannot withhold gasps, leaning more heavily against you, then one of your arms goes around my legs, and then I fall and land in front of you, my ass absorbing the fall, and spilling under me with a thud. I still am panting, and draw my knees close to me, covering my pussy, which, due to the fall is temporarily free from your fingers - although a part of me is kind of reluctant of hiding my private parts from your touch now - and while you keep repeating how you own my thick ass, I hiss "Then come and get it you fucking bitch!"  Trying to lean back, I raise my right leg and drive my heel into your lower belly

Simone: The predominantly Belgian crowd has now gotten much quieter as I start working your female parts!  I then manage to make you fall backwards onto your large and shapely black ass!  I immediately scamper to get on top of you as you fall to your back.  As I jump forward, your raised left leg meets me in the belly.  "OOOOOF!"  I groan as your raised foot almost knocks the wind out of me.  I fall flat onto you instead of pinning you down and controlling you.  It seems as though we may never resolve which of us is the better.  As I fall facing downwards we come face to face.  I look into your soulful eyes and recall the feeling I had of wanting to go down on you.  It takes only a half second before I scootch downwards.  Now my arms are locked between you and the cage floor, and I am holding onto your legs.  I look upwards onto your eyes.  "DAM THIS FIGHT!  I WANT YOU, DAISY!"  Then I bury my face into your still tender pussy crack and my tongue starts lapping, licking and sucking on your wet clit!  I try to hold onto your legs as my mouth and tongue work their magic!  . . .
 (You taste SO delicious baby!  Cum for me!)

daisy_23: I manage to catch you in your belly, and that has consequences.  You falling flat on me;  our faces so close; . . . then you slide down my body;  and . . . I GASP!  My then back arches, as my legs now spread on their own; your head is between my thick thighs; your tongue on my dripping wet pussy. My right hand grabs at your hair to press your face deeper between my legs; my left hand aimlessly slides and grabs at the cage floor;  my eyes half closed; I MOAN,  LOUDER, FASTER!  . . . . . "Simone . . . I'll . . . "  I manage, as my legs start to quiver...

Simone: I start by doing a half dozen full bottom to top slit licks, to warm you up.  Then I start sucking, then licking, then my tongue repeats several quick scoops of your quivering clit, over and over and over as you first moan, then your moans turn to groans, then to screams, until I finish you off with my Harmonica technique!  (I keep my tongue fully extended as I shake my head back and forth as fast as I can until you EXPLODE!!!
 (You are SO delicious!  I could eat your pussy for hours, Daisy!)

daisy_23: As my moans turn to groans, you pass from up to down to right to left, and that's when I can't hold back any more and my pussy ERUPTS!  While my thighs squeeze your head and face into my pussy, my body, shakes from several pleasure convulsions, before relaxing again!  My head tilts back, and I SCREAM and emit a huge SIGH!  . . .
 (ouuggf, you are impossible to resist I usually don't stop fight to give in to these activities  ;) )

Simone: The Belgian crowd sits in their seats stunned as they take in what just happened.  There is total silence for about 2 minutes, and then a sudden standing ovation!  After you cum in my face and I take the time to lick you clean we decide to leave and go to your place where we can spend the night in each other's arms!  We trash your bed, but afterwards we discuss that since you came hard at the end of the match, and I was never knocked out, nor surrendered, the match officially should be a draw.  We then vow to meet for a HOT rematch in America.  Same rules and same venue (steel cage). 

Stay tuned for chapter 2. 

Pillow talk;
daisy_23: You were amazing! 
Simone:  You aint seen nothing yet, SEXY! 

-The End-

Note: Due to Black Lives Matter, I had to change the N word to "N-Word".  I fully support this, but IRL we do call each other that.  AND WE are the only ones who CAN do that) 

I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Daisy

Re: Do a dollop of Daisy (Initiation of a Newbie)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 06:56:18 PM »
I'm so looking on for the rematch, and this time I'll make sure it's not a draw ;) (not that I particularly mind the kind of draw we had...)

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: Do a dollop of Daisy (Initiation of a Newbie)
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 09:33:23 PM »
I'm so looking on for the rematch, and this time I'll make sure it's not a draw ;) (not that I particularly mind the kind of draw we had...)

I'd say the pleasure was ALL MINE, but that would be highly inaccurate.  In the rematch I vow to milk Daisy when I win! 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)