News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

erect nipples when fighting

• 10 Replies

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
erect nipples when fighting
« on: July 06, 2020, 10:43:42 PM »
my wife gets very erect nipples when we roleplay fight scenario, she says her piercings help. what about other ladies here who catfight, does that happen to you, if so does it hinder you, i mean if you get pinched and is it adrenaline or a turn on that causes it.

i have seen some fights where the women get very erect nipples prior to the fight and always imagine getting two such ladies chest to chest in a staredown

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
Re: erect nipples when fighting
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 07:38:36 AM »
I put my bodies reactions down to adrenaline, fear, anger, and the emotion of the fight, and not due to getting aroused
This is my experience as well.  There have been rare instances of sexual arousal, but not from the fight itself.
Those instances have been attributable to the presence/actions of male spectators, watching the fight.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 12:08:47 PM »
Speaking from personal experience, I found that after the couple of spontaneous catfights I've had in my adult life, my nipples were extremely hard and I felt arousal between my legs.
I put my bodies reactions down to adrenaline, fear, anger, and the emotion of the fight, and not due to getting aroused from fighting purposely to feel those emotions if that makes sense!
I know a couple of friends have told me that they experienced similar reactions after having had a fight.
I would like to know if men noticed a change in their bodies after a fight?

In a lot of my planned wrestling or boxing matches I have had hard nipples and been semi-hard. There have been times when my abs were worked over in a hold or hit that I even leaked pre-cum. There have even been times I shot off without any direct contact to my cock.

DottiD

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 04:51:05 PM »
Typically nipples get erect from the emotional combination of fear, thrill, anger, so on keep in mind your Adrenalin is doing about 1000 beats a minute when you know your about get into a fight the hairs stand up your entire body is electrically charged

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2020, 06:11:33 PM »
great answers, some women more so than others it seems

love the thought of two women with very erect nipples in a pre fight staredown and one slowly presses into the other

Pineapple40

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2020, 09:55:48 PM »
Axa Jay formerly of BFUK,is perfect example to this.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2020, 10:03:14 AM »
Axa Jay formerly of BFUK,is perfect example to this.
indeed she is, Axa gets very erect nipples when she fights and during sex, with her it is the eroticism of contact with another woman whether they are being passionate or aggressive

Offline DrSara

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2020, 11:03:12 PM »
my wife gets very erect nipples when we roleplay fight scenario, she says her piercings help. what about other ladies here who catfight, does that happen to you, if so does it hinder you, i mean if you get pinched and is it adrenaline or a turn on that causes it.

i have seen some fights where the women get very erect nipples prior to the fight and always imagine getting two such ladies chest to chest in a staredown

I'm member of the no bra club and I have very sensitive nips despite the breast surgery.

Offline Elijah snow

• Love consensual female competition
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 01:02:59 AM »
Someone who always stood out (pardon the pun) for me when it came to erect nipples whilst fighting was Dana N from dww
Love to see two women trying to prove who is the "better" woman. Anything catfight or wrestling related. Not into seeing people injured or hurt, just physical competition between two consenting women.

DoubleT2

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2020, 02:25:07 PM »
I believe that most female nipples become erect when they fight or even get ready to fight.  The adrenalin release causes this. I know mine always do.  Heck, even discussing a fight or even a potential fight against another female brings mine to a peak!  My husband gets a kick out of this, so he likes to bring up possible catfight scenarios for discussion with me.  ;)

I agree with Barb, and would like to add that my nipples have shriveled and retracted after a loss, or sometimes just by being in close proximity to a more busty woman my age. Tammy

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2020, 07:10:43 AM »
I believe that most female nipples become erect when they fight or even get ready to fight.  The adrenalin release causes this. I know mine always do.  Heck, even discussing a fight or even a potential fight against another female brings mine to a peak!  My husband gets a kick out of this, so he likes to bring up possible catfight scenarios for discussion with me.  ;)

I agree with Barb, and would like to add that my nipples have shriveled and retracted after a loss, or sometimes just by being in close proximity to a more busty woman my age. Tammy
[/quote

How did that affect your husband ? Did you get upset with him after a loss if it turned him on? My ex wife was willing to do some wrestling with another girl and not by me pushing it. If she was in doubt I wouldn’t want her to try it just for me. She did try it once and lost but it was just a competitive wrestling match not a fight. When she lost it took a bit of time before she got over my having seen her lose. She felt that such a competition was a turn on to me, so in losing she felt (mistakenly) that losing made me see the other girl more desirable to me after it. I didn’t do anything to make her think that but she knew I had been turned on by watching her lose the match. Took awhile to convince her it wasn’t so. Wondering if you’ve dealt with such and what was the remedy besides just denying it was so.