News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Adrian & Amber vs. Harmony (Bedroom Fight)

• 0 Replies

Offline Ishmael Green

• God Member
  • https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/
    • Green Tower City
Adrian & Amber vs. Harmony (Bedroom Fight)
« on: July 10, 2020, 03:21:05 AM »

The twins lead me into their bedroom, where they have a large heart shaped bed waiting for us.  They only use this room when I am over, preferring to sleep in their separate bedrooms on other evenings.  I kiss Adrian while Amber massages my back and then I turn to kiss the other sister for a few seconds, devoting one hand to each of their butts.  I run my fingers along the inside of the waistband of their gold panties and switch back and forth kissing each of them while we slowly work our way towards the bed.  Amber sits down on the edge and pulls me down towards her while Adrian clings to my back, sucking on my neck.  We all tumble into the softness of the bed together and I lose track of which twin is which as we get into a heavy three way make out session.  I’m just about to start peeling off their panties when we hear the front door of the house open and slam closed.

“All right!  Time for some more action!”  Amber says.

“Who do you think it is?”  Adrian asks her sister.

Before any speculations can be put forth, a lone female figure suddenly silhouettes in the doorway, then steps into the light.  It’s Harmony!

‘HMPH!  You showed up here ALONE?!?”  Amber howls as she slowly stands up off the bed.  Adrian stands up next to her and Harmony raises her fists.

“We’re going to fuck you UP!”  Adrian adds and the twins separate, moving in to flank the raven haired girl in the light green terrycloth panties.  Harmony seems unconcerned as the identical twins slowly move towards her on either side.  My heart pounds in my chest. I feel like Harmony might be making a mistake trying to fight both of them, but then again she is one tough cookie, so it’s hard telling how this is going to turn out.  I sit up in the bed and take my usual impartial spectator stance.  I know it is my duty to reward whoever emerges from this fracas with sexual intercourse, and it is a duty I will perform without complaint.

The twins lunge forward at the same time and a flurry of punches is thrown.  I see Harmony wincing as she takes a couple hits to the face from both sides but she NAILS Adrian in the nose and the ginger haired fighter staggers back, covering her face which is now spouting blood.

“YOU BITCH!”  She screams .  Amber and Harmony lock up belly to belly, yanking savagely at each other’s hair.

“OOOHhhhh!!!”

‘OOOOoooooo…” 

Moans of pain and desperation fill the air.  Adrian moves back into the fray and gives Harmony a jab in the kidney from behind.

“UNGH!” Harmony grunts and her grip on Amber is weakened.  Amber presses  her body forward, forcing Harmony back towards the wall. 

THUCK!!! Harmony suddenly lifts a knee up into Amber’s crotch HARD. 

“EEP!”  Amber lets out a high pitched squeal and falls backward, dropping to her butt on the bed.  Adrian moves in for the attack and a flurry of punches is exchanged between her and Harmony.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

They each land several blows and then lock up in an exhausted moaning crotch grinding bear hug.  They are both hurt and gasping for air.  Amber gets up off the bed and circles the two interlocked fighters, who are now staggering all over the bedroom.   She clenches her fists and cheers on her sister.

“COME ON ADRIAN!  FUCK HER UP!  FUCK HER UP!!!” 

Adrian lets out a long groan.

“UUUnnnngh…I got her!  I GOT HER!”

She presses her body tight against Harmony’s, but suddenly the raven haired girl lifts a knee up SAVAGELY into Adrian’s crotch. The redhead is jerked up off her feet and lets out a piercing shriek of agony.

“URK!”  She collapses into a fetal position at Harmony’s feet and begins sobbing loudly.  Harmony immediately steps over her and lunges towards Amber, who is already moving in wither her arms spread for an attack.  Their sweaty lithe bodies slap together with a loud thud.

“UNGH!”  They both grunt and immediately snatch each other’s hair and waistbands.  They stagger around the room, their bodies pressed tightly together.  They moan loudly in pain, desperation and fear.

“OOOOhhhhh….”

“Oh God Oh God!  OOoooooohhhhh…”

Amber suddenly throws a right hook into Harmony’s chin.

THUD!!! Harmony’s head is thrown up from the impact.  She tightens her grip on Amber’s pony tail and gives it a tug, but receives a left punch to the gut in response.

THUD!

“OOF!”  Harmony’s eyes widen and her lips purse as she loses her breath.  The two young female fighter’s bodies separate and they stumble back away from each other. Harmony shakes her head and seems to get her bearings back pretty quickly.  Amber’s knees wobble and she almost goes down but steadies herself against the wall, takes a few deep breaths, and then they begin to circle while slowly raising their fists. 

Meanwhile Adrian has finally gotten up on her hands and knees, and is watching her sister circle their enemy with wide eyes.  She is gasping for air, rebuilding her strength and courage.  She crawls forward a little and rises up off her hands, moving in a few more steps on her knees.   Harmony is completely focused on the other twin.  Adrian seems ready to pounce, but then hesitates.  Suddenly Amber and Harmony step forward and exchange a couple of blows to the face each.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

Amber takes the worst of it and is sent staggering towards the wall.  Adrian launches herself at Harmony.

THUD!!!

She tackles Harmony and the two girls hit the hardwood floor with a loud thud and begin to wrestle.   Amber drops to her butt against the wall, wipes some blood off her face, then pitches forward onto her hands and knees and starts to crawl towards the entwined fighters who are grunting and moaning as they desperately try to mount each other. 

Harmony gets on top of Adrian and straddles her crotch.  She winds up her fist and gives her a nasty jab to the face.

THAP!!!  Blood splatters the floor and Harmony cocks her fist again, but then Amber is on her, grabbing her by the ponytail.

“GET OFF HER YOU WHORE!”  Amber shrieks and starts to pull Harmony up to her feet.  The raven haired girl spins and wraps her arms around Amber, driving her back into the ground. 

THUD!!!  Harmony scrambles to secure a straddle mount but Amber swings her arm upwards and slaps her in the face.

CRACK!!!  Harmony tumbles off her mount and crashes into the wall next to her.  Amber rolls away and regroups.  Adrian is still on her back but is struggling to get up.  Harmony sits on her butt, back against the wall, regarding her two enemies.  All three of them are hurt, exhausted and scared.  This has been a great battle so far and Harmony is really holding her own against the two ruthless twin sisters.  Amber quickly crawls over to her sister and helps her get up to a kneeling position.  They never take their eyes off Harmony, who has taken a crouching position facing them, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she sucks in deep breaths of air.  Amber whispers something into Adrian’s ear and the two of them slowly begin to crawl towards Harmony who has nowhere to go.  She lets out a low hiss as the twins get closer to her, like a cornered animal ready to strike.

“HHHHSSSSSS!!!”  Suddenly she lunges forward, her body’s full weight crashing into Adrian, who is driven down to the floor.  Harmony gets one good punch right into the middle of her face before Amber tackles her off and the two of them hit the floor next to Adrian, who appears to be out cold.  Amber and Harmony quickly wrap their arms and legs around each other and lay on their sides, facing each other, bodies pressed tightly together as they squeeze each other with their arms and legs. 

“OOOOhhhhhhhh!”

“UUUUuunnnngh…”  Both moan loudly with desperation.  This fight can’t possibly last much longer.  Adrian’s limp form twitches reflexively as Harmony and Amber continue to moan.   

“GAK!!!”  Suddenly Amber rolls onto her back with Harmony on top of her, fingers clenched around her neck.  She is strangling her!  She manages to gain a crotch mount and really digs her fingers in.  Amber tries futilely to peel Harmony’s fingers off her neck, but is unsuccessful and finally reaches up and sinks her own fingers deep into the flesh of Harmony’s neck. 

“GLURK!!!”  Harmony gasps and sprays a bloody mist out of her mouth but does not relinquish her strangle hold.  It’s a battle of endurance now.  Both of their faces turn crimson as they attempt to strangle the life out of each other.  Amber’s legs kick and writhe.  Harmony slides up her belly, securing a better mount, her face a mask of grim determination as she continues to work her foe’s throat with all her strength.  Amber’s eyes widen.  She lets go of Harmony’s throat and once again tries to pry her attacker’s fingers off.

“GAK! GAK! GAK!”  She bucks her pelvis violently, but suddenly goes limp.  Her arms flop lifelessly to the floor.  She’s out!  Harmony quickly releases her stranglehold, not wanting to make an illegal bedroom kill.  She sits there straddling her unconscious enemy for several long moments, her perfect grapefruit sized breast pumping up and down as she catcher her breath.  She takes a moment to massage her reddened neck.  Then she licks her lips and slowly rises over her victim.  Once she is on her feet, she adjusts the waistband of her panties and starts to look towards me.  That’s when Adrian grabs her from behind.  Even I didn’t notice her getting to her feet.

“UNGH!”  Harmony grunts wide eyed as Adrian locks her up in a choke hold from behind.  She bucks her ass into Adrian’s pelvis, but to no avail.  Harmony, unable to get out of Adrian’s grip, raises her right foot and slams it down into Amber’s face.

THUD!!!

Fresh blood sprays the floor as the already unconscious girl’s body lurches with the violent blow and goes limp again, arms and legs spread slightly wider. 

‘FUCKING BITCH!”  Adrian shrieks and coils her arm tighter around Harmony’s neck.  Suddenly Harmony pitches forward and Adrian is tossed over her shoulder, her full weight crashing straight down into her knocked out sister.

THUD!!!  Amber’s body lurches again as Adrian slams into her.  Harmony swiftly stomps Adrian in the crotch.

THUD!!  Adrian lurches and blood sprays from her mouth.  Harmony reaches down and grabs her pony tail, yanking her up to her feet.

“OH GOD NO PLEASE!  YOU WIN YOU WIN YOU WIN!!!!”  Harmony slaps her.

CRACK!

“Come on…FIGHT!”  She slaps her again.

CRACK!  Adrian pulls away and tries to run out of the room, crying.  Harmony runs her down and grabs her by the ponytail just as she gets to the door.

“I’m gonna finish you off now.”  Harmony remarks calmly, and yanks Adrian back towards where her sister is laying splayed out on her back at the foot of the bed I am sitting in.  My dick is PULSATING in my pants.  Harmony has proven her superiority here tonight for sure.  She walks the sobbing Adrian over to the edge of the bed, slaps her a couple more times, then puts her in a sleeper.  Adrian kicks and her arms flail.  Harmony squeezes her mercilessly, and within SECONDS Adrian’s arms flop uselessly to her sides and her tongue loos out of her mouth.  She is done.  Harmony immediately releases her, letting her flop face down on top of her sister.  Amber jerks and twitches a little.  Adrian twitches for a couple seconds with her and then they go completely limp. This fight is definitely over.  Harmony drops a foot down heavily on the piled up twins and strikes a victory pose for me.

I walk over to kiss her.  She pulls me in close and keeps her foot down on her destroyed victims while we make out, pressing the mound of her crotch hard against my dick.  This is going to be one hell of a night.

To see more of my stories and drawings, please visit my blog:

https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/2019/08/green-tower-city-directory.html