News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

3 Generations - Granny Double Teamed

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
3 Generations - Granny Double Teamed
« on: July 10, 2020, 09:15:37 PM »
After calming down myself and watching the two leave the ring barely able to walk straight, I put on my skirt and followed them into the locker room. Meanwhile the next match was announced by the sexy ref who took control of the microphone and cooed:
“The upcoming match will be a mixed handicap match! Please welcome Toni!”
Toni would be fighting? I had no clue all family members would have to fight today and I imagined the 60 year old veteran with the titanic tits to be matched against two males. So I stopped as Toni passed me in the aisle on her way to the ring.
She smiled at me when she noticed my sexy outfit with cum on my Bolero Jacket and even sperm running down my naked legs. “I see you had quite some fun.”
She hugged me, pressing her big naked tits only framed by the leather harness top, into my own massive jugs. The foreign cum smeared across her chest when she looked deep into my eyes. “I see you caught fire.!”
I answered: “Oh yes! It is soooooo hot! I loved every single second of the match! So you will fight two men? You think this is a good idea?”
“No it isn`t. But my tag partner just had a match and got beaten severely. She is in no condition to enter the ring again.”
My mouth stood open: “So you mean Lizzy? She wanted to fight twice on the same evening?”
“Yea. It happens. But they kicked their ass, I mean tits and pussies, big time.”
“Wow I wish you good luck.”
She kissed me on the cheek when both of her opponents appeared behind her and slapped her naked ass so harshly, a red hand imprint was left. “Hey Toni! Get ya fat ass in the ring!” Both chuckled as Toni showed them a finger.
Both fighters were in their 50s already, but fit, muscular and hairy. Clad in chaps with massive bulging hard-ons in their briefs, I somehow wished they would take me here right now.
Toni hurried to get into the ring now as she was introduced:
“Please welcome our veteran, 60 year old Toni! She is standing 5”5 with a 40H bust and 170lbs. She is our 5 time club champion, 2 time mixed champion and 10 time tag champion!”
The crowd, now totally sexed up and already supplied with alcohol applauded her as she walked towards the ring and entered the cage.
“And now welcome our male team: 52 year old Viktor is standing 6”2 with 220lbs and a 10 inch cock and 59 year old Kevin, standing 5”9 with 200lbs and a 9 inch cock!”
The two wrestlers were also clad in harnesses and leather chaps, and would be pretty much to handle for the busty granny. Honestly, there would be no chance for her and she could be lucky if she was only fucked into pieces and not totally destroyed in the cage like her daughter and granddaughter before.
They entered the cage and the sexy body painted ref continued with the rules, or the lack of them.
It was hard for me either to stay and watch the fight or go to the locker and check the other two and if they were ok. I decided for the last option and I wanted to be back in time and see Toni performing.
I knocked on the door but got no answer. But inside were multiple voices so I just headed in.
The room was big and originally not a locker. The walls were full of old pipes, but benches and sofas had been placed together with mirrors on the wall. A shower was barely separated in one corner, not even offering some privacy.
The point that made my groin tingle was that it was a mixed locker room. Coral and Lizzy were sitting on an old leather sofa, ice packs on the tits on pubic mounds. The winners were meanwhile celebrating their victory in the shower. The brunette sisters had gotten rid of their outfit and were making out with Romeo while “my girls” were still suffering horribly.
In another part of the locker an older blonde was preparing for a fight, chatting with a handsome muscled stud.
When I entered the guys eyes were fixed to my sweaty body and revealing outfit.
But I headed towards Coral. “Wow babe! That was an awesome first fight although you lost.”
“Thanks Kat!” Coral tried to smile, but it froze on her face as her body was wrecked with pain. Her mom was not much better.
“That looks painful. How can you deal with this pain all the time? I mean this is not show wrestling.”
I touched my own tits massaging them when I imagined the pain their busts had taken.
Lizzy lifted her ice packs and winced. Her boob skin was cut by nails, swollen and reddened.
“Well I guess you have to have the ability to take punishment when you fight in this league. Otherwise you should get your sexy ass out of here.”
I thought about it for a moment and then said: “Can you train me?”
Lizzy laughed. “That’s years of wrestling training Kat. We cannot teach you to fight here. That would be too dangerous.”
But I insisted, fearing this would be the only time I got access to this exclusive circle.
“But maybe you can be some kind of manager for us, you know, play a little role.”
Corals eyes got wide in expectation, but her mother insisted: “No. That’s crap. But…maybe…”
“Maybe what?”
“Maybe she wants to catfight in the ring. Less pro rules, more savage but in the end less harmful. No pro moves and dangerous actions. Mister X thought about this some months ago, but the idea never had a kick-off. I will talk to him.”
I asked: “Mister X?”
“Yea. He is the boss and promoter of all this.”
Coral was smiling at the idea of having me in the ring.
I had another look around: “So how many fighter do you have in this league?”
Coral answered: “About 30 active fighters ranging from 18 to 60. The oldest and the youngest from our little fetish family.”
We all laughed when their three opponents had finished their shower and were heading towards the sofa on the opposite side.
Barb took the word: “So you know them? You are Katharina right? Nice to meet you.”
I was puzzled because of her sudden friendliness. “Yea Katherina.”
She notice a certain hostility in my voice.
“Babe calm down. We are all friends here. Whatever happens in the ring stays in the ring. Sometimes we get a beating, sometimes we beat others and make them suffer. At at the end we are all friends.”
“You want to tell me that all those hard moves, unfair actions and painful holds are forgotten once you leave the ring?”
Lizzy intervened: “You will have to learn that. But what would be the other option? Sooner or later you will have a match with the whole roster and you can`t make all to your enemies.”
I nodded as I suddenly remembered the ongoing match. “Damn! I wanted to be witness of Toni`s handicap match!”
I rushed out of the locker, my naked tits barely covered by my jacket. They flopped around while I was running down the aisle and towards the ring.
The match was under way for at least five minutes now when I saw Toni`s tits mashing against the cage wall. The boob meat was oozing between the grid openings while Viktor was leaning with his full weight into Toni`s back.
She was trapped, her hands trying to push her off.
I got closer to the apron, being only a few feet away from the action now. I could smell the ring now: A mixture of sweat and sexual juices filled my nostrils. I was turned on, touching my wet slit.
Viktor let go of her, gripped her hair and pulled her back over the top rope. She slammed back first into the ring floor, holding the back of her head after impact. Viktor tagged with his partner, giving both of them as in the match before, a certain time of double teaming.
They both picked her up and took turns in body slamming the super busty sexy granny through the ring. I was impressed she still could handle this hard treatment. The surrounding spectators were turned on how she was handled and continued their fucking, wanking or whatever activities.
WHAM! WHAM! Toni flew through the ring until she was picked up by Viktor and put in a Full Nelson. Her big tits were on full display as Kevin approached, his cock now fully erect. He buried his face in her mammoth tits, lifting them both to each side of his face. His erection pressing into her groin area, he slipped the font patch oh her leather thong to the side, allowing the tip of his hard on to enter her partly by splitting her cxnt lips.
“AAHNNNN….” She sighed, helplessly turned on. Kevin took far more than the thirty seconds to fondle those sexy mammoth tits, suck her whole areolae in and push his lap further in the penetrate her deeper while she was still in that lock.
But suddenly Viktor pulled her back a few steps, slung his arms around her waist to lift her and SLAM her pussy across his knee with a bone shaking Atomic Drop.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Toni collapsed holding her kitty while Viktor left the ring. Kevin seemed to be less harmful as he focused on the more sexual side of the combat. He simply spread her legs and entered her pulsing pussy, starting to fuck her hard missionary.
This went on for half a minute before he stood up and lifted her legs. He hoisted her up, belly to belly, until her sexed up cxnt was aligned with his mouth.
Toni clutched her arms around his legs while her ripe pussy was being licked and her clit worked over by his tongue. She moaned and just as her opponent had heated her up enough to enjoy the move, she was suddenly dropped head first into the ring floor in a reverse Piledriver.
WHAM! Toni collapsed to the floor, holding her head but mostly out of this world.
I held my hand over my mouth in shock, fearing Toni might have been injured severely shouting out: “NOOOOO!”
I winced as suddenly an arm was put around my waist by a young guy: “She will be alright. Calm down. She is trained to take that.”
I looked into his eyes as he was barely twenty years old, standing next to me with a full erection.
“And you are sure about that?”
“Toni is one of the best. She survives the hardest moves you can imagine.”
He took my hand and without asking bent me over an armchair, lifting my skirt and entering my sopping wet cxnt from behind. I had never seen a youngster being that confident, but I had no chance to deny his nice hard cock inside me.
I moaned as I felt my pussy being filled up nicely and clenched my muscles down there to get him into a firm grip. His lap caused my ass to jiggle with each thrust.
Meanwhile Toni had been picked up by Kevin and draped across his shoulders. Her fat tits hanging down, he made sure to work over her pine until the breaking point. Toni screamed in pain and as he started to jump she was close to cry out her submission.
I moan as I was fucked hard, clenching my pussy tighter trying to milk the youngster off.
I don`t know how Toni managed to change the hold, but suddenly Kevin neck was trapped between her legs and with much athleticism she switched the shoulder breaker into a Huracanrana. Kevin flew through the air until he landed hard and rather uncontrolled with Toni next to him.
She was struggling to calm down her breath and keep on pushing, so she decided for a quick and dirty fist to his naked balls.
Kevin howled in pain, clutching his balls and rolling closer to his tag partner. But Toni grabbed his leg and pulled the hairy muscle stud back a few feet, before landing an elbow drop in exactly the same place.
The exhausted mature fighter climbed the turnbuckle and to my surprise Viktor was stopped when he was about to interfere. The ref stood chest to chest with him, her sexy black and white painted tits mashing against his chest.
Kevin was still on the mats, but slowly rising. When he saw Toni standing on the top turnbuckle it was too late: She launched her body towards him, landing with her massive ass on his face after connecting with a spectacular Moonsault!

WHAMMMM!!!! Fucking hell! The ring was shaking and Kevin had been knocked out.
It was a submission only match without any pins, but in this special case the ref stepped closer, declaring that Kevin was unconscious!
Hell break loose in the audience, all cheering for Toni. Viktor was still shocked, entering the ring to check out his buddy. But it was too late. The sexy ref took Toni`s hand and lifted it as a sign of victory: “AAANNNNDDDD THEEEEE WINNNNNNERRR ISSSSSSSSS TTTTOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIII!”
She sexy cat was smiling from ear to ear, jiggling her big tits at the crowd.
For sure this ending was not what everybody expected. More or less everybody expected to see the destruction of her and maybe a rough fucking afterwards, but this time she had proofed what she was still able to do.
Kevin slowly came back to consciousness and it was a point where I was not sure what would happen next: Will both men break the rules or stick to their defeat?
My young fucker had slowed down, before we changed positions. I climbed him as he sat down on the sofa, and got into a reverse cowgirl position still being able to witness the ring action.
With both men back to their feet, but Kevin still gaining back his senses, Viktor attacked Toni from behind: He smashed his arm across her back, causing her to stumble forward, falling tits first into the ropes. He got hold of one of her arms and her neck, pulling her along the top rope. Her huge H-Cups were trapped, sliding along the rough rubber and causing her to scream out! “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
Her tit meat was hurt as it was dragged along the rope, her thick nipples being abraded and almost bloodied.
She screamed at the top of her lungs, but when they reached the corner, Viktor slammed her forehead into the top one, stunning her. Then they went on to the next corner, of cause in the same painful way of dragging the mature fighter there with her huge udders dragging along the rope. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
WHAM! Her head impacted the second time. While I was still riding the young stud with my big tits bouncing and shaking, I was building up a sweat. The heat in this old bunker together with my fucking caused my hair to stick on my forehead and my whole body getting sweat slick.
I moaned as I saw Toni on her way to the next corner, he tits already bright red and marked by welts. WHAM! And finally they were on their way to the last corner.
After Viktor was done with her, Toni collapsed in the corner, cradling her big targets. She was almost done, stunned by the moves against her head. The ref tried to interfere, getting between Viktor and her. But Viktor, a bull of a man, simply grabbed her throat and bombed the naked, body painted girl, into the ring floor.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The audience reaction was full of surprise as obviously the ref had never been attacked before. But she was out now and the way was free for Viktor and Kevin to position Toni at the ropes, with her arms trapped between middle and upper with nowhere to go. She struggled but didn`t get free.
Her front facing the ring, it was now up to both men to do to her what they wanted. They both went to one side, alternating kicks into her tits and belly. Their wrestling boots impacted with smacking sounds, causing her glorious but bruised tits to ram into her ribs or fly upwards.
Toni screamed and moaned, as after ten kicks both horny men got closer. The jutting cocks close to her face they commanded her to open up, and she struggled to take both mammoth cocks at one into her mouth.
The men moaned with lust as they fucked her drooling mouth, both big veiny cocks rammed into her throat.
While I was getting my fucker close to orgasms also both wrestler moaned louder and louder, turned on by fighting Toni and having her nearly naked body for use.
I felt suddenly my partner climaxing, filling my cxnt up. I continued, leaning forwards my arms on his legs and ramming my big juicy ass onto his cock seductively. “HMMMMM…..YEAAA,,,,,,OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I joined his orgasm when in touched my clit and also both wrestlers shot their load into Toni`s throat.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK BITTTTTTCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH!”
They pumped their hot jizz into her mouth, their big fuck rods leaving her throat and still fully erect. Toni was drooling sperm when she tried to breathe properly.
Viktor and Kevin pulled her head back by her sweaty hair, slapping her cheeks with their cocks and making the cum splatter around.
They untied Toni, but were far from having enough of her. They threw her body in the middle of the ring and Viktor was face sitting her, his balls over her lips. He ordered her to lick his lemon sized balls and she obeyed, her legs spread wide for all to see her wet cxnt.
Kevin went to the cell door shouting: “Free fuck for all!”
I could not believe my eyes as several men from the audience entered the cage, aiming for the trapped female wrestler to be used as a toy in a gang bang….

Half an hour later I was stabilizing Toni, as she was having one arm across my shoulder. I cannot describe in detail what happened in the ring, because I was quite busy myself. My original intention had been to show off my curvy body in that leather outfit turning some heads here and there, but it totally failed. I was pretty much being licked, fucked and pretty much anything in between because I had forgotten about the “braid thing”.
But Toni was covered in cum from head to toe. She had been used in a gang bang after her fight and simply too exhausted to stay on her feet.
As we opened the door of the locker room already the next two women, clad in latex bikinis were heading towards the ring. “Good luck. And don`t slip away. The ring is a mess.” I shouted over to them.
I dumped the exhausted mature slut fighter on a leather sofa in between her daughter and granddaughter. They both seemed to be shocked, because Toni’s tits were red and swollen, covered in bruises and the cum was still running down her curves. I don`t know how many cumshots hit her, but nearly every of the male audience had at least used the chance to enter the ring.
“Next time….ahhh….it will be Viktor and Kevin…ahh…covered in cum!” Toni said defiantly, causing everybody to laugh out loud. The locker was pretty busy with about 4 more wrestlers waiting for their fight tonight, male and female, but Lizzy and Coral had already had their shower and were not clad in Jeans and tight tops without a bra underneath. They had recovered enough to take care of Toni.
“Damn Katharina, you don`t look much better!” Coral was also shocked about my state. I had not been gang banged, but my skirt was off as well as my jacket. I was only clad in that belly corsage, and I desperately needed a shower after sexual intercourse with so many different men.
After recovering a bit Toni grabbed my hand and we walked over to the open glass shower at the rear end of the room. I removed her cum stained leather sling bra, her thong had been lost in the fight and she opened my corsage.
The hot water felt so good on our bodies and I closed my eyes to enjoy her hands soaping my body all over.
When it was up to me my mind was racing and I was turned on at the same time. I soaped her massive heavy tits, wondering how much it might hurt to get those kicked.
“Another big tits bitch ready to be wrecked?”
I opened my eyes as a middle aged man and a young brunette stood in front of us.
“Who the fuck are you to enter this exclusive circuit bitch!”
It looked like I had found my first opponent….

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: 3 Generations - Granny Double Teamed
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 06:37:12 AM »
awesome story love the 2 on one also looking forward to Kat being trained
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages