News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Seakings femfight

• 17 Replies

Offline Dude64

• God Member
Seakings femfight
« on: July 10, 2020, 10:14:40 PM »
Does anyone remember a story on seakings femfight where it was in a big brother setting and two women tell the cameramen they will fight naked in front of them if they do not record it? Also I would be interested in hearing about some of ya'lls favorite stories from seakings and here. Thanks all

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: Seakings femfight
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 12:17:10 AM »
Any of Sidekick’s stories are a must read

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 12:27:00 AM »
I would agree with that wholeheartedly Vanessa

Offline aussie_couple

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2020, 06:46:30 AM »
Find most things by Mr Cage are awesome and Teez is not bad either

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2020, 07:43:58 AM »
In the fight stories 2007 and earlier the one by fightluvr and T trolley are some good ones. The first 2 stories under fightluvr about Kristin and Marrissa. DG has another Called Lisa’s Loathing.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2020, 08:23:07 AM »
My favorite I believe was from a writer named, Deacon - Fantasy Wrestling Island where a female bank exec I think goes to an island where she sees her life fetish come true of women wrestling each other and destroying each others crotches , it has a pro wrestling theme to it , wish there was more to it like an actual match, made me write some stories inspired by that story
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2020, 11:43:27 AM »
Yes I can't remember the author but it was shilpa v Dani from UK celeb big brother.

Offline Abacust

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2020, 08:04:45 AM »
Does anyone remember reading a fight from "Mr. Mysterious"? It was about two sisters fighting

Offline Rivals Rapture

• God Member
  • Hate & desire -- struggle & sensuality.
    • www.Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2020, 01:41:20 AM »
Since he is almost never mentioned here, and because he writes perfectly for my predilection, JB57 writes the heck out of some sexfight/titfight stories.

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2020, 02:42:57 AM »
Since he is almost never mentioned here, and because he writes perfectly for my predilection, JB57 writes the heck out of some sexfight/titfight stories.

One of the absolute worst writers out there.

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 09:26:32 PM »
In the fight stories 2007 and earlier the one by fightluvr and T trolley are some good ones. The first 2 stories under fightluvr about Kristin and Marrissa. DG has another Called Lisa’s Loathing.

seems like some of fightluvr's stories are missing anyone have them? there's a story from 2009 called "Jenn vs Brittany 2 --The Rematch" (https://www.seakingsfemfight.com/stories2009/storyfightluvr04.html) but I can't find Part 1 on the site. not sure what else might be missing know they had a site crash back then.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2020, 05:15:54 PM »
There was a series on Seaking from - I think! - a writer called Earth Angel. It was about a big tough woman fighter and her boyfriend, who would get her involved in fights. Last time I looked it wasn't there. Wish I had saved the series when I had the chance!

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2020, 02:15:02 PM »
Was that the series where she went around destroying little jobbers.

Loved that series.

Offline Sparky

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2020, 02:09:50 AM »
Speaking of Seaking's site, anybody know what happened to Ronin?  LOOOOVED his work.

Offline FightingDirty

• looking for a rough cyberfight
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2020, 03:41:59 AM »
My favorite I believe was from a writer named, Deacon - Fantasy Wrestling Island where a female bank exec I think goes to an island where she sees her life fetish come true of women wrestling each other and destroying each others crotches , it has a pro wrestling theme to it , wish there was more to it like an actual match, made me write some stories inspired by that story

Got a link? That sounds right up my lane