News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mamas Family Wrestling 2020 featuring Naomi Harper

• 0 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Mamas Family Wrestling 2020 featuring Naomi Harper
« on: July 11, 2020, 09:52:38 AM »
MAMA'S FAMILY 2020 - The Setup

This following story I know I have done before, but I want to do it another way after thinking about it. In the 80's , there was a comedy tv show called Mama's Family and they had an episode where Mama and her Daughter-In-Law I think,  Naomi, wound up facing a big heel team known as the Masked Mabels all by accident as Naomi's childhood friend, Didi , was 1/2 of the Bees Tag Team, who I just call The Beautiful Bees , and although I do not believe Didi's partners name was ever revealed, I simply call her Mimi , but on the show, Didi was in town for the big tag title match , but her partner was out with an injury and Naomi , who was not a wrestler or anywhere close , still agreed to be Didi's partner so the match could happen under the understanding that she would in NO SHAPE OR FORM have to compete, but before the match , The Mabels came to make trouble, Mama wanted to hit one with a bucket and instead hit Didi , knocking her out and when she came to , had a concussion and could not wrestle , so Mama had to take her place, which is why it wound up Mama & Naomi as The Bees.

But, the whole reason for starting the story was the sexy plus size model I found rocking a Bee costume where although she is much heavier than the actress who played Naomi on the show, and while the Naomi actress was probably in her late 40's or early 50's when doing this episode , and the babe rocking the Bee costume was probably early to mid 20's at the time she rocked the Bee costume , when I did see her rocking that very Bee costume, the 1st thing that came to my mind was Naomi Harper from Mama's Family and on the show, in the match, being a comedy and all , Mama using comedic low handed dirty tactics quickly had the large heels down where she fell on both for the pin & win and as the old saying goes "if you want something done right - do it yourself" which is why I wrote the story and doing it know to do it more the way I wanted to.   

MAMA'S FAMILY 2020 - THE STORY

It was Saturday night and at the Harper's Household, being the southern folk they were , and since they loved Pro Wrasslin, were at that time watching pro wrestling on tv and were all huddling together in anticipation as in this women's tag team match, they saw The Beautiful Bees, Didi & Mimi climb the ropes and go to the top turnbuckle where they stood and waited for 1 of their Masked Goon opponents to stumble into position for Didi and Mimi to hit their dual dropkick from different sides, their finisher called , The Big Sting , and sure enough , they hit the stunned Goon perfectly with it , and Didi quickly made the cover for the 1-2-3.

The Harpers erupted in cheers and hugged it out as did Didi and Mimi as with this win, they would be the #1 contenders for the Deep South Ladies Tag Team Championship next weekend that would be taking place right here in town next Saturday night at the good old Sportatorim.

However, The win by The Beautiful Bees was not a win by just any female tag team or wrestler , while the Harpers LOVED both Bees, by far though , Didi was their favorite and when it came to Didi, she was not just any female wrestler and the Bees were not their favorites just because , Didi was special and dear to the Harpers as they were to Didi as , as it turned out , Didi and Naomi to this very day , both 25 years old now, have been the BFF'S OF BFF'S for about 21 years now as Didi actually grew up in the house next door , a house in which her parents actually sold just about 14 months ago to retire to Florida, but while Didi's house had new owners, Didi still called this hometown , her hometown and although the house next door was not her house anymore, she still had a home with the Harpers , having her own room whenever she got a small break from wrestling where she and Naomi did everything together before it was time to return to the road again, but tomorrow, Didi would be home again and to make things better , as part of Didi's baggage , came her tag partner, Mimi, who they would finally get to meet for real.

The next afternoon, the Harpers hung out until , IT WAS TIME , using her special knock she and Naomi came up with a long time ago, they knew - DIDI WAS HOME.

Naomi & Didi, despite Didi being away for about 2 months, still could of hugged for 2 years and not get bored of it , but Naomi allowed the rest of the Family to welcome back their Didi as Naomi excitedly greeted Mimi like she was a long lost sister , it was a great day in the household.

During the week, Naomi, Didi, and Mimi did everything together , they went out to eat together every day, went shopping everyday, twice during the week they got a group massage together , went to the hair salon together , and just went for walks and talks as the BFF of BFF's relationship cemented even stronger and Naomi & Mimi quickly were forming a bond just that quickly as well, but everyday as well, Didi and Mimi at the same time did not forget while they were here, to face the Mabels and leave Tag Team Champs, so everyday, Didi and Mimi went to workout , and of course Naomi went along to watch, but during their short breaks, Naomi did sweetly ask if they could show her a move or hold real quick and they were more than happy to, but still, that a wrestler did not make.

It was a great week until Friday afternoon, Didi and Mimi were again working out in the ring, doing their normal warmups where they would run the ropes, one would drop to the mat , the other would do a quick hop over and continue to run the ropes while the one who dropped down would get up and bend over so her partner could leap frog over this time and then they would switch roles and alternate several times , it in fact was a warmup very common in most wrestling schools and a warmup Didi and Mimi have done thousands of times, but on this day, Mimi leap frogged over Didi and as she landed, although she landed normal, she felt a pain in her knee, and it pained her all of a sudden with every step, why, what, how ? - nobody knew.

A few hours later at the Doctors office, Mimi, Didi, Naomi, and the Promoter learned that the good news was , Mimi suffered only a minor injury, it was not serious, but the Doctor suggested it would be best that Mimi not wrestle for a month , which was quickly bad for tomorrow nights match.

Didi and Mimi quickly told the promoter that they would still do the match , Mimi simply would stand on the ring apron and not get involved in the match , but the promoter shot that idea down "No - you two are my most popular girls and wrestlers , I can't chance it, I can't chance something weird happening that could have Mimi out longer , just think, her injury today was freakish already, so you never know".

Didi's pitch to go it alone was then shot down , she had to get a partner or the match would be a forfeit and the Bees would drop in the rankings, where would Mimi get a partner on such short notice.

Naomi was instant in offering her services "Thanks Name's" said Didi "That is why I love you and you are my BFF, but you are not exactly trained , but under the circumstances, I will keep it in mind, so stand by, but lets go home so I can start making some calls.

As expected, Didi had no luck ,a few days earlier perhaps , but a day before , no, all the others Didi wanted to work with would of loved to be Didi's partner, but they were all booked and were not gong to cancel as they did not want to "burn Bridges" as it is called by leaving promoters high and dry to work for someone else , so Didi had no choice and had a BFF chat with Naomi.

"Ok Name's , your in, but , if you are going to be my partner , you NEED TO MAKE ME A PROMISE" to which Naomi said "what promise" and Didi replied "this is the promise, you are NOT  a trained wrestler , all I need you to do is don the Bee costume and ROCK IT like I you you will , come with me to the ring and play the crowd, you being Homecoming & Prom Queen , it should be a piece of cake , stand on the ring apron as my partner & tease & taunt the crowd in a good way and assist them in cheering me on where you are to UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO GET INVOLVED IN THE MATCH, Cheer me on and after I win, you can join me in the ring and we will see how great that title belt looks around your waist , that is it ok?" and with that , Naomi said "Yes, Deed's I promise".

Didi gave Naomi a serious stare for a few seconds to read Naomi's mind to know if she was sincere on that promise and knew Naomi was indeed sincere now and hoped she would be that same way tomorrow night.

With that out of the way, it was on to the next step , making Naomi into a Beautiful Bee. They called in Mama and gave her a spare bee costume and off Mama and Naomi went upstairs to Mama's little office room where due to be the old fashioned southern lady she was , Mama of course was an expert seamstress and in no time after taking Naomi's curvy measurements, was Mama able to alter the costume to cater to Naomi's curvy sexy body and told her to go ahead and try it on, she will wait downstairs with the rest. 

They waited as a group downstairs like a family would wait for their little girl to show she was now grown up as she came out and showed off her prom dress in full regalia and also the same way a family would when that same woman was taking the next step in life when she would appear to show off her wedding dress, this was the same except they waited to see Naomi showing off her Beautiful Bee costume and oh yes, Mama was the Queen , when the family saw Naomi , it was agreed by all , even Didi and Mimi, NAOMI ROCKED THE BEE COSTUME.

THE BEAUTIFUL BEES VS THE MASKED MABELS

With the fans crowded into the good old Sportatorim and the Harpers sitting ringside, here came Didi and Naomi , the fans went bonkers with delight as their hometown heroines were soon to be tag team champions, Naomi though quickly fed off the fans energy , she was loving this small spotlight time as she heard a ton of comments of how super gorgeous she looked and even guys who met her for the 1st time or even lost interest after she put on some pounds , the Naomi Harper fan club if there was one was gaining a lot of new members, the fans again LOVED her.

The Mabels of course got NO love from the crowd whatsoever, maybe in another town there might of been a few fans who root for the heels , but here, in the hometown of Didi and Naomi, not a chance and just as Naomi was enjoying her little moment, the Mabels just as easily blocked out the fans while still insulting them back.

The match begun with Naomi as agreed standing on the ring apron, still actually teasing the crowd with how she rocked the Beautiful Bee costume , even shaking her tush when some guys said out "I love you Naomi" and of course , acting like a cheerleader, Naomi jumped around excitedly and also shook her tush in happiness as she watched Didi keep those evil Mabels at bay and assisted the fans in cheering Didi on.

Didi was going strong for close to 2 minutes , keeping the large heels off balance and off their game as Naomi kept bouncing around with excitement, some guys watching Naomi bounce around more than the match.

The Mabels however were not the champs by accident, as soon as they got an opening, they took it and the flow of the match changed and using their underhanded skirting and/or breaking the rules tactics , the next 5 1/2 minutes saw The Mabels toss Didi, who was not a small woman, they were still able to toss her around like a ragdoll, teasing Naomi as they did , triggering that competitive instinct Naomi did have in her , being she hated seeing the Mabels on tv and their ways, being it in person and the fact it was Didi who was on the receiving end at the moment , increased the nature of the taunts, but Naomi did her best to keep her cool telling herself inside "I'm not a wrestler".

Every small time frame and every taunt directed her way as Didi continued to be in trouble, kicking out of several pin attempts kept that competitive fire going in Naomi however she again had to fight off the temptation of helping , she played Basketball & Field Hockey back in High School as well as cheerleading, losses were not easy to take for her , and everything was just compounding bigger & bigger and all of a sudden with Didi stumbling close, Naomi did the unthinkable , SHE TAGGED HERSELF IN.

In came Naomi to the crowd's delight, but no sooner did she get into the ring, she just like that froze as SHE HAD NO CLUE WHAT TO DO , the Mabels however did and before Didi could get her senses on what just happened, she saw Naomi being dragged away from their corner by her hair towards the Mabels corner and there was nothing she could do but exit the ring and hope.

As Naomi was dragged close to the Mabels corner, The Mabel outside the ring stuck up her foot and the Mabel with Naomi, rammed her forehead into the sole of the Mabels boot , Naomi stumbling forward a step or two before the legal Mabel pushed her back into the corner and rammed her shoulder into Naomi's mid 5 times as Didi yelled at her opponents to leave her alone.

The in ring Mabel then gave Naomi 10 straight knees to her chest and walked away to taunt Didi who wanted back in , but the ref quickly stopped her , the legal Mabel standing close to keep close to Didi to keep her trying to get by the ref , this allowing the illegal Mabel to bend Naomi back to expose her ample chest some more and fire off 12 forearm smashes to Naomi's chest before pushing Naomi forward as the other Mable broke away from Didi's failed ring entrance and Naomi was pushed right into a big bodyslam by the in ring Mabel who followed by walking right onto Naomi's mid as she went to the corner to tag her partner in.

Mabel 2 came in and brought Naomi up and whipped her right back into the wrong corner where Naomi stood as Mabel 2 charged in and gave her a corner splash as the fans began to loudly boo the site of poor Naomi now in peril at the hands of the big heels.

Mabel 2 backed away and close to Didi who yelled at her again to leave her bff alone , but instead with Mabel 1 keeping Naomi up , Mabel 2 came in a hit a 2nd corner splash on Naomi and this time after being crushed , Naomi fell face forward to the mat where Mabel 2 took a seat on her lower back and put Naomi into a camel clutch while taunting Didi who was fighting the urge to throw kayfabe right out the window , but maybe perhaps the Mabels would do the right thing knowing Didi's partner was not a trained wrestler and do things right.

Naomi was stretched in the camel clutch for 45 seconds before Mabel 2 let her go and walked over to taunt Didi , Didi this time got in and went right after the Mabel, the ref had to use all his strength to pry Didi away as she was visibly not happy , all this time , guess it was a good thing when it came to Didi, not so Naomi, as Mable 1 took that time to pull Naomi back by her legs so her womanhood met the ring post , hard , ramming it 3 times as the ref restored order.

Mabel 2 walked back to her corner as Didi shouted at them by name, not calling them Mabels, but there real names , totally breaking kayfabe as she tried to reason with them to leave Naomi alone , again, she was not a wrestler, send her here so I can tag in and we can do this right.

Mabel 2 instead tagged back in Mabel 1 where they together brought Naomi onto her knees and with each having Naomi by an arm, they gave Naomi kicks to her ample boobage that was not contained by the outfit top as what now was a squashing of the hometown heroines continued, the fans boo' d aloud, believing though that since Naomi was not a trained wrestler as far as they knew, it was going to be a formality that she would be the weakest link and be in peril like this , but they also knew, this again was the hometown of Didi & Naomi and there was no way they would lose and Naomi any time now was bound to move aside from some sort of offensive attempt by the Mabels , tag Didi in, and look out.

Naomi meanwhile was whipped by both Mabels and on her return , they both charged and ran into her via body bounces and down went Naomi , still nowhere near the corner where Didi was wishing but pure accident Naomi would be soon so she could get back into the ring.

Mabel 2 finally left the ring as Mabel 1 brought Naomi up into an airplane spin and spun her towards the wrong corner and dumped her down and made the cover , the 1-2-3 was going to be a mere formality , but just before the refs hand hit the mat a 3rd time, Mabel 1 yanked Naomi up by here hair and taunted Didi with "not yet, she is so sweet and soft and her body cries - beat on me - we will be done with her soon"

Didi did everything in her powers to hold in the tears as she knew Naomi was doomed , she should of forfeited knowing Naomi might of still did something like she did despite promising, and now Naomi was being given a jobber beatdown before all her family and friends in their own hometown, not what Naomi would of wanted and not what she wanted returning home.

The fans nonetheless still cheered on still believing Naomi would find an opening and tag back in Didi , Didi meanwhile felt a bit better , not that it meant anything when she saw the Mabels begin to tag over & over, giving Naomi one bodyslam after each other , but Didi could see the Mabels doing their best to make Naomi's landing on the mat as easy and light as possible, so at least they were doing things right there given again, Naomi had no training other than the few things Didi & Mimi showed her which a wrestler did not make.

The Mabels tagged about 7 times, and as the fans now really got behind Naomi for that combat, she had now been bodyslammed for a 15th straight time and she just lay on the mat in the middle of the ring , helpless to stop what ever the Mabels had for her further , but the fans held true believing that anytime now Naomi would move away from a move , tag in Didi , and Didi would win the day.

The Mabels stood side by side against the ropes and 1 then bounced off the ropes to go for a Splash , the fans knew this was the set up of their crushing finishing actions.

The Mabel jumped up the highest she could being flat footed to splash down on Naomi, the fans watched on knowing that surely, this was when Naomi would move, but nope, CRUSH , the Mabel got off Naomi and then here came the other Mabel for a splash, so NOW Naomi would move but again, not the case.

The Mabels regrouped up for their double splash and what would be close to 440 combined pounds crushing poor Naomi and here they came, they both went up, Naomi HAD TO MOVE , SHE JUST HAD  to , but CCCRRUUSSSSSHHH , Naomi was crushed by all that weight as the ref now finally tried to get it back to 1 on 1 and the Mabels said "No problem ref' as 1 Mabel went to leave the ring , as far as everyonw knew at this point was the non legal Mabel , but as she returned to the corner, she dragged Naomi close to the wrong corner as she did and left the ring and acted as if she was a goody girl by telling the ref she was out and cooperating.

The legal Mabel meanwhile, which one it was at this time was a moot point, she in her own corner went to the middle rope , to give Naomi a Jumping Spalsh down onto her , which was indeed the Mabels finisher and as the Mabel leapt down, the fans all agreed at this point , Naomi 110% would definately move out of the way, the Mabel would crash and burn , Naomi would get the tag , and Didi would come in and kick ass and in moments, The Beautiful Bees would be celebrating the victory.

Here came the 219 lb Mabel , move Naomi move, here she comes closer, move Naomi move, here she comes, move Naomi move, CRUSH , the sexy blonde was home and the fans watched and boo'd as they saw the unthinkable, as the ref slapped his hand to the mat , ONE-TWO-THREE , and he called for the bell, Naomi had been destroyed in her hometown before all her friends & family and looked like a total jobber as she lost for the Beautiful Bees..

To bee continued .....
You never grow old until you stop being young