News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mind the Gap

• 9 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Mind the Gap
« on: July 11, 2020, 02:25:17 PM »
Thanks to Rocko23 for inspiration for this one.

“So let her watch!”

The dark girl giggled and tossed her head. She straddled the young man’s lap in the rocking tube car.  Jason peeked around the curtain of her long straight raven hair at the only other occupant of the car, a redhead, pale-skinned compared to Kiran’s cocoa coloring, but otherwise much like them - young, headed home at 3 am after a long night of clubbing, perhaps more than a little drunk.  Also like Kiran, she was rather daringly dressed, and her body was both slender and curved.  She’d gotten on one stop after them back in the city, with a mate, who’d gotten off two stops ago.

She looked back at him, and smiled.  There was something in her eyes, but he wasn’t sure whether it was flirtatious or something else. Whatever it was, she acted on it - while Kiran buried her face in his neck and rubbed her tits in his chest, the redhead braced her back against her seat and lifted her hips so that she could slide her tiny panties down her thighs. She smiled at him and bit her lower lip as she raised one high-heeled foot with her panties around her ankle. Her skirt was as short as his girlfriend’s - the lower half of whose ass was on display now - and he could glimpse her pussy in its shadow.  He wondered for a moment about cctv, but this was a line with old cars and old drivers.  No one was watching.

“Mmmmmmm, you’re so hard!” Kiran said, still not bothering to lower her voice. Jason still watched the other woman, across the aisle, halfway down the car. Her legs were closed now but she’d opened a blouse button and her shoulders were back. He could see her tits sway beneath her top with the vibration of the car.  Kiran’s fingers closed around his cock. He felt her thumb rub its head through his trousers. The redhead watched them intently.

They slowed, came into an empty station, shuddered to a stop with brakes squealing. It was a summer night, hot and humid by London standards.   No air con on this line.

“Did she get off?” Kiran asked.  Her voice was husky.  Jason knew the signs.  Kiran wanted to fuck, and soon.

The redhead answered herself. “Not yet,” she said, and in a way that made clear the words had two meanings. She stood, and walked toward them as the car started again, her hand on the rail above to steady herself.

Kiran half-twisted on Jason’s lap. The redhead touched her hair, then her face, then leaned over and kissed her, tongue tracing the Indian girl’s lips.

“I’m Shannon,” she said. Her accent was Irish. Belfast, Jason thought. “You two make a lovely couple. But -” she slipped another button - “might you be interested in a third?”

Kiran’s hand tightened on Jason’s cock.

“Hullo, Shannon,” she said.  “Did you strike out in the clubs tonight?” 

Needlessly cruel, Jason thought, but Kiran could be that way.  Shannon ignored the question, but there was a flicker in her green eyes.   Kiran had hit the mark. Despite her beauty, Shannon was going home alone and she didn’t like it. Not a woman accustomed to not getting what she wanted.

“You a bird who likes other birds?” Kiran asked with a smile-not-smile.  “Or are you after my man’s cock?”

Shannon touched her dark hair again, and tugged it, just a little.  “Both,” she said.  Her tone was part proposition, part challenge.

Jason could hardly breathe.  Did this really happen, in real life?  Kiran was a wildcat in bed, but this Shannon exuded erotic force.  Both of them, at once?  Incredible.  Please, God.

Kiran stared at Shannon.  Jason knew she wasn’t wearing a bra.  Her big brown tits were high and firm, hardly even needing the shelf in her satin top for support. He watched her nipples stiffen against the smooth red material, pushing against it enough that the entire circles of her huge dark areolas were discernible.  Shannon wore a bra but not much of one.  Her neckline was open enough to see it was really just a lacy item to display her tits, a demi-cup out of which her big pale globes bulged.  Both women were breathing a bit harder now.

Kiran stood up.  The train slid into the next station, an outdoor platform, dark and deserted.

“Fuck off, bitch,” she said.  “He’s mine alone.  I don’t share.”  Her east end accent was a bit thicker when she drank.

“What’d you call me?” Shannon said.

Kiran smirked.  “Irish bitch,” she expanded.  The train lurched into motion again.  Her breasts bumped the redhead’s.  “Go home, girly.  Play with yourself.  Leave ‘is cock to me.”

Shannon showed Kiran the panties in her hand, and then draped them over Jason’s head.

“What’s your name, love?” she asked.

“Jason,” he said. “And Kiran.”

“Let’s have Jason decide who he fucks,” Shannon said.  It sounded a bit like ‘fooks.’  “What’d’ya say to that - Kiran?”

“A threesome would be fun,” Jason ventured.  Kiran glared at him for an icy second.

“What part of ‘go home’ didn’t you get?” she said to Shannon.  The train ground to a halt.  This time it was Shannon’s breasts that bumped Kiran.  The tinny driver’s voice said something about delay, an object on the tracks.  He didn’t sound like he cared that much.

Shannon smiled at her and turned to Jason.  She sat on his lap, facing him, just as Kiran had been moments before.  “He wants to fuck me,” she said.  “That’s very plain.  So whyn’t you go home and play with yourself? Bitch.”  She opened her blouse another button and arched her back. The pink nubs of her erect nipples popped above her bra cups. They were a full inch long. Jason wanted to suck one deep in his mouth. Shannon was rubbing her pussy on his hard shaft, only a tiny motion but enough to drive him mad.

Time froze. The narrowness of the old tube car grew more claustrophobic, the reflections of its curved dark windows more distorted. Jason knew he should do something to reject the sexy Irish girl but he was paralyzed and in the lizard root of his brain he saw this as Kiran’s fault. She’d asked for it.

“Get up, and get out,” Kiran said.  A dark swath of her hard stomach showed between her skirt and her top.  Her voice shook with fury.

Shannon laughed.  “The train’s fucking stopped,” she said. “And if I get up, it’ll be to kick your brownie arse.  D’ya want that?”  She unzipped Jason and freed his cock with nimble fingers. “You notice I invited him to choose and he didn’t choose you. Why don’t you simmer down and watch me suck him off.  You might learn something.”

The sheer arrogance of the white girl set the explosion off in Kiran.  Her hands plunged into Shannon’s lush auburn hair, and she dragged her up and flung her into the seat opposite. 

“Jesus, Kiran!” Jason said.

Shannon stood. The two of them in the car aisle were nose to nose.  She turned and walked to the center of the car, where the door and the chipped yellow stanchion post stood. 

“Right, then,” she said. Stuck as they were, the car was nearly silent, and growing hotter by the second. “Come fight me.”

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
Re: Mind the Gap
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 06:16:35 PM »
Wonderful set up and beginning! You've really run with this! The way Shannon 'introduces herself' - with "Not yet" is brilliant. The 3 some proposal being rejected is an interesting trigger - and maybe Kiran will cum to regret that lol. Like the brownie and Irish jabs and can't wait to see the action begin!

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 03:51:05 PM »
Shannon was indeed born and raised in Belfast, on Victoria Street.  Now in London, she worked in the City as a secretary, but her less-than-middle-class roots were not far buried.  She lived for clubbing.  She loved to drink and dance and find new men - or women - to fuck.  Her mate tonight had dragged her down - good riddance to her - and she had been resigned to finish the night alone, until the tube had emptied to just her and the handsome boy with his dark slutty girlfriend.  Mmmmmm, they were both tasty. He was drooling for her.  But the girl won’t share?  Fine.  Victoria Street girls take what they want. I’ll take him.  “Come fight me,” Shannon said. She felt her pussy grow wetter at the thought.

Kiran stared at Shannon.  She’d grown up in Tower Hamlets, and won her share of schoolgirl fights.  But Jason didn’t know that. He was a posh boy, and Kiran worked in Canary Wharf finance now.  Fight an Irish skank in the tube?  God, she was surprised how much she wanted to. She looked at Jason. His cock arched out his fly, as hard as she’d ever seen him.

“Come on,” Shannon said.  “You a fucking coward?  You pull my hair like that, we fucking fight, you twat.  I’ll beat your fat arse while he watches.”

“Fuck you, bitch!” Kiran snapped back.  She covered the space between them in a few strides, her long legs flashing.  She went again for Shannon’s gorgeous hair.  That was a mistake.  As her hands came up, Shannon’s hands went low.  Steeled for mutual hair-pulling, Kiran instead took two hard slaps to her breasts.  She squealed in shock and pain.  Shannon grabbed her swaying boobs, fingers digging in through her red satin top, and wrenched her sideways to slam her against the car doors. 

“How’s this, cow?” said the Irish girl.  “Fucking flaunt your big tits around, dontcha?  They’ll be sagging to your waist when I’m done with you!”  She twisted the handfuls in her grasp, drawing a gasp of pain from Kiran, and pushed up and in.  Most of Kiran’s stomach was exposed now, flexing in and out as her breathing accelerated.  Shannon let go of one breast long enough to ram her fist into Kiran’s guts, then tore her top down off her shoulder.   Kiran’s left breast flopped free, and Shannon attacked, clawing and twisting it, Kiran’s cocoa flesh bulging around her fingers.  “Take it, you fucking cxnt!” Shannon snarled.

Kiran screamed with fury.  With both hands, she raked at Shannon’s face and neck.  Her nails were long and pointed and lacquered a deep glossy red.  The redhead had to jerk away, but Kiran still opened her cheek, a thin bleeding line.  She caught the neckline of Shannon’s blouse, and ripped.  The few buttons left pinged free, bouncing across the car floor.  Then her hands landed in Shannon’s hair, and she bashed her head into the plexiglass shield between the door and the first seat.

The driver’s tinny voice said something.  It barely registered with Jason; the two women heard nothing but each other.  Shannon tore at Kiran’s top until it was down around her waist.  Kiran’s near-black areolas were as wide as small pudding cups, and Shannon went to work on them with her nails, just as deadly as the Indian girl’s.  They careened against the stanchion, then the opposite doors.  Kiran pushed Shannon’s bra down under her tits and clawed back.  The white girl’s pale pink areolas were small in comparison but stiffened with her nipples, so they stood up like little cupolas with those inch-long nubs jutting even higher.  Kiran scored them with her talons.  Shannon dug her nails into the undercurves of Kiran’s tits and dragged them as high as she could.

God, this had flashed from nothing into incredible erotic savagery in the space of a few minutes.  Jason openly stroked his cock now as his girlfriend and the redhead brutalized each other’s tits.  Kiran liked it when he was rough with her breasts, but this - this was cruel torture.  Both of them shrieked with pain.  Both of them were bleeding.

The train started with a jerk that flung them both back.  They hit the seats.  Shannon cried out as the front edge drove hard into her side before they both crashed to the dirty floor as the train gathered speed.  Kiran had hands in her hair, and ground the side of her face into it.  “You wanna suck his cock, bitch?  Wanna lick my pussy?  Lick the fucking floor!”  Shannon mewled in pain as the dark girl twisted her neck.  Trapped in the narrow aisle, the seats kept her from throwing Kiran off to either side.  Kiran didn’t so much slap or punch her as she just battered the side of her fist into her cheekbone.

The car lurched again, decelerating.  A station was coming up.  Kiran lunged to her feet, dragging Shannon by her hair and open blouse to the door. 

“Mind the gap!” admonished the familiar voice, as the doors slid open and they spilled out onto the empty platform. Jason barely made it out too before the doors closed and the train pulled away.  If it had been hot in the train, the platform was stifling, the air handling too old and tired to move anything this far down below the surface.  There was cctv here, but at 3:20 in the morning, no one was monitoring it.  Kiran smashed Shannon into the curved wall and ripped her blouse off completely, then her lacy bra, with only Jason watching.

Kiran slapped Shannon in her breasts, the crack of her palm echoing down the now-silent platform.  “Come on, slut,” she taunted.  “You’re all talk.  I’ll burst your fucking tits.”

Shannon slapped her back, in her face.  Kiran’s long dark hair flew as her head whipped to the side.  She never saw Shannon’s knee coming. It blasted into her belly and put her on her knees, gasping for air.

“Now for you, bitch!” said Shannon.  She kicked Kiran in her guts, the pointed toe of her shoe hitting between her navel and the low-riding top of her skirt. Kiran buckled in half, her forehead pressed to the tiles. Her ass up in the air drew Shannon around, and the next kick was viciously into Kiran’s pussy from behind.  Kiran flopped to her side, her skirt around her waist with her top now. She wore a slender black thong, thin lines and a triangle that barely covered her aching pussy.

Shannon twisted two handfuls of raven hair and dragged the Indian girl to the nearby bench bolted to the wall. She bent her head back over its seat and planted her knee across her throat.  Kiran’s tits swayed as she struggled, easy targets now, and Shannon punished them, slaps and claws.

“Fucking whore!” the redhead cried. She drove her thumbnail deep into Kiran’s nipple.  “I’ll rip you to shreds!”  She crushed the dark breast and pushed her nail deeper.  Kiran couldn’t breathe enough to scream. Sweat ran down her cleavage and her bruised stomach.  Shannon looked for Jason.  “C’mere, luv,” she said.  “You like watching me whip your little bitch?  Bring me your cock.”

He couldn’t not. Shannon kept her knee on Kiran’s neck, kept her claw in her breast, and licked Jason’s cock like ice cream.  “Yours alone?” she taunted. “Fuck my mouth while I hurt your slut, Jason.”  He groaned as he sank into her throat.  Oh god.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2020, 11:01:35 PM »
Excellent! Loving the trash and the violence. Hope that they both get totally nude now. Would be great if their tits and nips battle properly. See who's are better! Plus attacks on the womb and pussies! They should both make the other bitch bleed! Lucky lucky Jason lol.

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2020, 04:01:06 AM »
Again another great story. Shannon has the style I love a girl to have when in command. Being a redhead too I can see it soooooo clearly in my mind!

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2020, 02:05:20 PM »
Shannon sucked him like a demon, never slackening her mauling of Kiran’s breast.  She wanted the helpless Indian to see her power over Jason.  “She can’t do it like this, can she baby?” Shannon gasped.  “Cum in my mouth!  Give it to me!”

His body jerked, convulsively. She’d found a spot at the sensitive base of his cockhead. She took the first few spurts and then lifted her face so that the rest landed on her pale tits.  “You don’t make him cum like that,” she said to Kiran, and spat the mouthful she held into her face.  Grinning triumphantly, she lifted her knee. Kiran gulped air.

Shannon picked up her torn blouse and bra. “This is my stop,” she said to Jason.  “My flat’s around the corner.  You think my mouth is good, wait until you feel my pussy.”

Kiran made a strangled sound.  “You’re going nowhere, bitch,” she gasped.  She knelt on the platform, her left breast scored with livid claw marks, several of them bleeding.

Shannon looked at her.  “Don’t say you want more, little girl,” she said. “If I start again I won’t stop, I promise you that.”

Kiran made it up to her feet, her hand involuntarily going to her bruised throat. Jason’s cum trickled down her cheek.  “You’ll stop,” she said. “When I fuckin choke you out.”

Shannon laughed.  She took Jason’s hand and contemptuously pulled him through the Way Out door. To her right a short flight of stairs led up to the station proper.  She’d just stepped on the first when Kiran landed on her back, smashing her to her hands and knees.

The small square of floor at the base of the stairs became a fight box.

Kiran dragged Shannon up and swung her into the tiled wall.  She lashed slaps into her breasts, rights and lefts, then tore at her skirt waistband, jerking at it until its zipper disintegrated.  Shannon slumped against the wall, naked but for her heels and jewelry.  Kiran repaid one debt with a vicious kick to the redhead’s bare pussy.  Shannon screamed in agony, the sound echoing.  “You won’t be fucking anyone when I’m finished,” Kiran promised her.  Shannon sank to her knees, her face contorted. The hard point of Kiran’s shoe has crushed her swollen clit.

Kiran slapped Shannon’s face. Red hair flew in an arc. So did blood, as her lower lip split open.  It spotted across the wall and floor. Kiran backhanded her face the other way.  Shannon wrapped her arms around Kiran’s waist, her bloodied face against her brown stomach.  She dragged Kiran’s skirt and top down her legs, trying to trap them, but Kiran shoved them all the way and kicked free of them.  Shannon ripped Kiran’s thong as Kiran beat at her head.  She sank one claw into Kiran’s ass and the other between her thighs.

“Ohhhh you fucking whore!”  Kiran wailed.  She dug her thumbnail into the cut in Shannon’s cheek and opened it. Shannon screamed and drove three fingers into Kiran’s pussy. The dark girl’s head whipped forward, then back. Her legs buckled. Now they were both on their knees.  Shannon tore at Kiran’s pussy, working her nails deeper and deeper. Kiran attacked Shannon’s tits, gripping one from below and pulling up, one from above and pushing down. 

Jason sat on the stairs as this brutal stalemate ticked off long seconds. Both girls sobbed in agony, sweat-soaked, battered and bruised.  One had to break. He saw the trickle of blood stream down the inside of Kiran’s thigh just before she screamed, a wavering cornered desperate sound, and grabbed at Shannon’s wrist.

“Oh god no,” Kiran cried. “No more!”  She forced Shannon’s claw away.  It was red with her blood.  Shannon balled it into a fist and drove it into Kiran’s belly.  Saliva sprayed as Kiran lost all her air.

“You gonna burst my tits?  Ruin me for fucking?”  The white girl hit Kiran again, lower in her guts.  Kiran's face was a mask of pain.  Shannon hit her again. She’d learned in the Belfast streets how to target the other girl’s ovaries. Kiran jerked and sobbed from cramping agony.  Shannon beat her belly relentlessly.  “Fuckin’ scramble your eggs, bitch,” Shannon cried. Jason believed it. Her bicep bulged as she hammered Kiran.

“Please,” whimpered Kiran.

“Fuck your please,” Shannon answered.  She threw Kiran to the dirty floor and snaked her legs around her battered belly.  Jason watched her pale ass flex hard as she closed the scissors on his girlfriend.  Kiran’s head snapped back with a strangled moan.

“That hurt?” Shannon taunted her. “Best beg more while you still can!”

Kiran did.  Shannon just squeezed harder. Jason’s cock stiffened again as the sexy redhead ground Kiran into total sobbing submission. Kiran’s head fell back, her eyes closed. Her big brown tits wobbled on her chest, bruised and bleeding. Shannon’s legs were like a steel vise.

“What do you want from me?”  Kiran’s voice was weak and small. Her fight was gone, beaten out of her. The redhead grinned.

“Tell Jason to please fuck me, because you want to lick his cum from my pussy,” she said. It was clear she hadn’t just thought of that.

Kiran sobbed and shook her head. Shannon raised her hips, lifting the helpless dark girl a few inches before slamming her down again.

A train thudded into the platform around the corner from them. No one got off.

“Mind the Gap,” the recording reminded them. Shannon smiled again. She reached between Kiran’s legs and tortured her pussy.

“Please fuck her Jason,” Kiran wailed at last. Shannon let the scissors go, but choked her with one hand as Jason obeyed. He penetrated the dominant redhead from behind as she strangled the dark girl to the edge of unconsciousness. Shannon’s pussy was incredible. She squeezed and milked him as he thrust into her, his belly slapping her perfect ass.

“Tell her, Jason,” Shannon said. “Tell her I’m better.”

“You are, he gasped. “Oh fuck a hundred times better!”  Kiran closed her eyes. Shannon let her breathe, enough to sob, then choked her again. The savage way she did it triggered Jason to cum.

“His second time,” Shannon said to Kiran. “Not so much spunk. You’ll have to lick harder to find it.”  She turned and spread her legs. Kiran never opened her eyes. She just crawled, sobbing, into place.

“A threesome after all,” Shannon said. “Make it good, bitch.”  Kiran’s tongue plunged and danced, even as tears of humiliation streamed down her cheeks.

Three was also the number of orgasms that Shannon had before she released her handful of Kiran’s glossy black hair. The final, empty train rumbled in and out. Kiran was on it, beaten and broken, almost unrecognizable as the brash girl on Jason’s lap from less than an hour ago.

Shannon pulled her skirt and blouse on, wincing as she did. She used her panties to blot the blood on her cheek and mouth.

“Like I said, my flat’s around the corner,” she kissed Jason and ran her fingers around his cock.  “No more tube for you tonight, luv.  I’ll be the one riding.”

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2020, 09:40:57 PM »
Excellent story. Loved the moving between all of the tube locations, the train the platform and the stairs. Did really well with the personality of the gals as well. Loved the attacks on the ovaries and the leg scissors and Shannon's trash talk was superhot,  The trickle of blood from the puss and the leg scissors was brutal and very sexy. The humiliation was great as well. The use of the panties to blot the blood was an amusing image almost like a handkerchief lol. Will Kiran try and get her revenge lol??

Thanks again for another brutally brilliant effort!

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2020, 05:10:57 AM »
Very good story again. Don’t know how you do it so quickly but please by all means continue.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2020, 05:23:57 PM »
The Rematch just minutes after the Opener.  Classic.

Nothing beats a Rematch.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2020, 10:31:41 AM »
This rattles along at a hell of a pace. Bakerloo just went up a long way in my estimation. You never see stuff this good on the Central.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 01:34:22 PM by h_k »