News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wife vs wife at company event

• 1 Replies

Offline Katff

Wife vs wife at company event
« on: July 11, 2020, 02:53:51 PM »
I read this story years ago involving 2 men who were rivals at their company, always competing against each other for promotion etc. They hated each other.

They attended a company event with their wives who knew about their mens rivalry and naturally disliked each other also. Think one the men got promoted and at event everything came to head with the 2 men ready to fight there and then at the company party wearing their suits.

Then one of wives stepped in and said its too risky for them to fight as both would lose their jobs, and that she and rival wife should fight instead to settle things for their men. Other wife agreed to the challenge.

The 2 couples got elevator to next floor where noone was there in an empty room. Both women striped down to lingerie and prepared themselves for battle. Just before catfight one wife turned round to her man and said ' dont worry honey, this wont take long' and they began to approach each other.

Thats where the story ended lol. I was raging haha. Think it might have been another cavalier letter maybe. Anyway the buildup was incredible. Just wish there had been a catfight to match the buildup.

Offline btrejo

• always on the lookout for chicks fighting
Re: Wife vs wife at company event
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 10:10:06 AM »
Not sure who wrote it but I do remember reading it, like you said it stopped just as the fight was about to start