News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Women and their lookalikes: my personal fetish

• 9 Replies

Offline themodsquad

Women and their lookalikes: my personal fetish
« on: July 11, 2020, 10:24:26 PM »
Hello All,
I’ve posted in other areas of the forum and thought I’d try here where serious discussion happens.
I’ve always had an extremely strong reaction to conflicts between lookalike strangers, either two women or men who meet by chance or their significant other might be see the another who is a exact lookalike. My imagination leads to various scenarios of then private meetups where the two will “have it out”. It always leads to an even fight, mostly wrestling types of matches nude.
Both I and my wife have exact lookalikes. My primary fantasy is this kind of fighting. My wife doesn’t know I think this.
Anyone else think about this? Am I that weird?

Offline lehaisthicc

Re: Women and their lookalikes: my personal fetish
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 09:51:39 AM »
Hi..

Thats almost the exact same fetish as i am..

My wife has a rival back then, basically my side hoe back then..i was a douche..now im good..they are equal in everything..but of course they never fight it out..

Now, my office has this new girl..same body,same plum cheek like my wife..and my heart is just racing with ideas and imaginations of them fighting it out..

DoubleT2

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 01:39:15 PM »
Purrfection is two similarly built women, about the same age, catting it out for the alpha status.

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 04:44:22 PM »
Exact lookalikes/dopplegangers are a bit too much for me, but I do like the women to be similar. It might be that they look the same from behind but when they turn around their bodies are similar while their faces are different. Maybe it's two blondes at the beach and one looks like the 10 year younger version of the other. Maybe it's two milfs that are built almost identically but there's a contrast in ethnicity. I like it close enough that there's obvious tension about who would be better, but different enough to spice up the descriptions.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2021, 02:29:19 AM »
Linda Evans vs Linda Evans

Offline Rivals Rapture

• God Member
  • Hate & desire -- struggle & sensuality.
    • www.Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2021, 08:51:25 PM »
Just from the polling I've done on my site, this appears to be a fetish you, I, and a large majority of our community enjoy! The closer two women are to be mirrors the better!

Offline Rivals Rapture

• God Member
  • Hate & desire -- struggle & sensuality.
    • www.Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2021, 06:39:06 PM »
I love the idea of two identical women (a doppelgänger suddenly stepping out of the mirror and confronting the "real" woman), but this is where I'm truly open minded.  ;D The idea of two men getting into a rough, sexual battle with their mirror image is also very hot for me.

We need to discuss both those scenarios right away! he he

Online dutch-bitch

• female targets
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2021, 08:51:13 AM »
I remember that one too. But don't seem to be able to find it again.
(sorry if my english is bad)

Offline Antonylovescfs

• I like to watch evenly matched catfights.
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2021, 05:14:33 AM »
Not exact copies but evenly matched like the one in my display picture. Two even women fighting it out. Winner doesn't matter for me.
Antonylovescfs

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2021, 12:29:01 PM »
i love the idea of similiar celeb women fighting. like margot robbie vs samara weaving.or margot robbie vs amber heard, or katy perry vs scarlett johannsson. these last two women had very similiar builds at one point.