News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Andrea Chronicles- Ch 2 Eve The Rematch

• 0 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
The Andrea Chronicles- Ch 2 Eve The Rematch
« on: July 12, 2020, 06:54:14 PM »
This is part of a series that I wrote dedicated to my wife.  The first part did not garner much attention, but that's ok because I'm not really doing these for public approval.  The Andrea Chronicles are more of a labor of love.

If interested, here's the link to the first part- https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74723.msg541366#msg541366

The Andrea Chronicles: Chapter 2 The Rematch
by
Karl Butters

In Ch. 1, my wife, Andrea, received a thrashing at the hands of a brunette names Eve. By the next day, Andrea was determined to get a rematch. She was furious at being jumped in her own home, while taking a shower, for something she didn't do. Plus, she was a little embarrassed at being whipped by a smaller woman in front of me. I insisted that she get a little training before she tried to fight Eve again. While she felt that in a fair fight, where she was prepared and not caught off guard in the shower, she would have no problem handling Eve. Still, mostly to appease me, she did sign up for a boxerobics class at our gym.
   A month later she announced that she was ready for the rematch. Arranging it was simple, Andrea went to Eve's boyfriend's work, handed him her cell phone number and said to call when he got bored with Eve. Then she came home to wait.
   Andrea dressed in a tank top, shorts, and sneakers. She slid down her shorts a few inches so I could see she was wearing red lacy thongs.
   "These are for later," she said sexily. Andrea was not a big thong wearer, but she knew I loved to see her shapely butt in them. She also knew I would be so worked up afterwards and would be expecting post-fight activities.
   We didn't have to wait long for Eve. Andrea hadn't been home for more than 30 minutes when I heard a banging at the door. I opened it and Eve barged in. This time it was Eve that was caught off guard as Andrea stopped her dead in her tracks with a roundhouse right. Andrea followed it up with several more punches and it looked like the fight would be over quick. Unfortunately, my beautiful blonde wife was unable to really land another solid shot, with most of her punches glancing off Eve's head or shoulders. Regaining her wits, Eve began to fight back. Her punches seemed to be more accurate and she quickly turned the tide, driving my wife backwards.
   I was stunned at how quickly Andrea had lost control of the fight. At 5'2 and 120 lbs., my wife was no giant, but she was a lot bigger than the diminutive Eve, who was only 5'0 and 105 lbs. Yet Eve proved to be a better boxer, as she overpowered and pounded my gorgeous wife. Backed up against the wall, Andrea became a human punching bag as her pretty face and shapely frame took everything Eve could throw at her. Fortunately, neither women were exactly heavyweight boxing champions, so Andrea was not in danger of being too badly hurt. Still, Eve had my wife whimpering in pain with every blow.
   Knowing she couldn't outbox Eve, Andrea lunged forward, wrapping her arms around Eve's waist and drove her backwards. The momentum took them both to the floor and they began rolling around the room.  Andrea was stronger and tried to pin Eve down, but each time my wife managed to get on top, the angry brunette would buck her off.
   I realized Andrea had misjudged how mad Eve would be. While my wife had a month for her anger towards Eve to diminish, Eve was extremely livid and was fighting with a rage my wife was unable to match. Even with her size and strength advantage, Andrea found controlling Eve impossible, as the brunette fought like a wildcat, tearing into my buxomy wife. Eve slapped, clawed, pulled hair, and ripped clothes. My wife had a dazed, wtf look on her face, as she realized she had bit off more than she could chew. Out of desperation she tried to call for a timeout. I couldn't help chuckling, even though I was the only one who found humor in it. Eve, of course ignored her timeout request and the onslaught continued.
   For the next 5 minutes, Eve let out all of her anger on my wife's helpless body, but slowly her attack weakened. She had expended a great deal of energy in her assault to this point, but had been unable to finish off my wife. After a month of boxerobics, Andrea had pretty good stamina and wasn't breathing nearly as hard as Eve. Combining her better conditioning, with her strength advantage, my wife went back on the offensive. She pushed and pulled and used basic grappling moves to counter Eve's aggressiveness. Forcing Eve on to her back, my wife slid on top and then grabbed Eve's wrists and pinned them to the floor.
   Now that she was in control, Andrea appeared relieved. Even though her hair was a mess and her clothes were tattered and torn, I thought she looked sexy, mounted on top of Eve, clearly the dominant female. Eve tried to fight back, but she wasn't strong enough to buck her off, no matter how much she kicked and squirmed. 
   "Do you give?" Andrea asked.
   "Get off me, you bitch!" she replied.
   "Not until you say you give."
   Eve responded by resisting even more. She managed to free her hands and clawed viciously at Andrea.  She shredded my wife's top, which was already badly ripped, and then grabbed her bra. Andrea's substantial boobs spilled out, as her bra was pulled down. Before my wife could cover them up, Eve went for them. Andrea let out a squeal as Eve sunk her nails into those luscious melons. Eve squeezed and twisted them as Andrea tried to pry her hands from her buxom.
   "Oooh, let go," Andrea moaned, "Ow, you're hurting me. Let go!""
   Still on top, the blonde haired cutie struggled to maintain control but I could see her resolve weakening as Eve's grip tightened. Andrea's big tits had proven to be a liability in a fight. After the previous altercation, she had whined about how difficult it was to fight back when her boobs were being attacked. In this rematch, her boobs were again being targeted and she was helpless to do anything about it.
   No longer interested in fighting, Andrea broke free and tried to get away. Eve grabbed her ankle, preventing her escape, and then crawled on to my wife's back. Pinning my wife down on her chest, the little brunette once again had control of the fight. She grabbed a handful of blonde hair and pulled my wife's head back in a camel clutch type hold.
   "Bitch, I told you what would happen the next time you came near my man."
   Suddenly, I was afraid for Andrea. Eve was very angry and I was fearful that my wife could get seriously hurt.  With one hand she kept Andrea's head pulled back and with the other she slapped Andrea repeatedly on the side of the head and face. My wife's pretty face took a beating before she able to flip Eve off. Again Andrea tried to crawl away, but this time Eve grabbed hold of her shorts. Andrea wriggled free, leaving her shorts behind. The plan had been for Andrea to strip down to her sexy thongs after the fight, when we were alone celebrating her victory. Eve obviously had different plans.
   Andrea scrambled to her feet and ran into our bedroom. She tried to shut the door, but Eve pushed it open. The brunette grabbed Andrea by her blonde hair and slung her into the hallway. Pinning my wife against the wall, Eve clobbered her with several body blows. While my wife has a narrow waist, she doesn't exactly have abs of steel. Andrea grunted, as Eve's fists sunk into her soft tummy.
   Trying to slow Eve's attack while she caught her breath, Andrea wrapped her arms around the shorter woman's head, forcing Eve's face between her plump breasts. Eve continued to work the body, jabbing at my wife's shapely frame. With her head buried in cleavage, Eve wasn't able to put as much power in her punches. Still, my wife winced in pain as she took shot after shot to her midsection. I didn't know how much more she could take. Surprisingly, I didn't have to find out.
   Slowly, Eve's punches began to look sluggish and then she quit punching altogether. She grabbed at Andrea's arms, trying to pry them from her head. I heard muffled squealing coming from Eve, as Andrea continued smothering her using her heavy breasts. Eve slapped desperately at Andrea, but couldn't get my wife to release her. Little by little, Eve's struggling subsided and her body went limp. My wife had effectively used the breast smother as a submission hold.
   I took Eve's unconscious body from Andrea and she started breathing again. After a few moments, she started coughing and regained consciousness. At first, I thought she might want to resume the fight, but she was too dazed and disoriented. When she seemed cognizant enough, I helped her to her car and she drove off.
   I walked back into the house and found Andrea at the bathroom mirror looking at her tangled hair and streaked makeup.
   "That didn't go as planned," she said.
   "No, but you won."
   "Barely."
   "Are you kidding? You won by a choke out. Those are extremely rare."
   "Really?"
   "Really. Winning by rendering your opponent unconscious makes you a bonafide bad ass." 
   "I guess it does," she said, as I took her in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. The victory celebration was almost as good the fight.