News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Racial comments

• 1 Replies

BigArthur

Racial comments
« on: July 12, 2020, 10:36:47 PM »
Read a comment I forget who wrote it about black girls being lazy and being fat, lets set one thing straight what does skin color have to do when fighting someone/ I have wrestled black girls, spanish girls , white girls and native american girls they all figh tpretty much the same way rough & like to win, someones size or shape or color has nothing to do with there fighting ability that's just raciest and dumb.Now who ever wrote it I hope you don't hate y comments just somthing I had to get off my chest !!

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Racial comments
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 01:44:01 AM »
I believe that fetish in general has a therapeutic value and that can include raceplay.   Now this is largely due to a documentary I watched years ago.   But I do think you actually need to be a black woman for example (either dominant or submissive or competitive) to get the therapeutic value.    Now this site is largely grouped by reasonable people who recognize that a large part of this is fantasy.    But still it is just dumb to make blanket statements based on the race of people you dont even know.