News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for volunteers

• 3 Replies

Offline AmerKeith

Looking for volunteers
« on: July 23, 2020, 05:32:36 PM »
Hello to all the members out there....I am a long time member of the site and have written a few stories which involved members of the site and a celebrity opponent of their desire.  I find myself with some time on ym hands once more and am eagerly looking to get back into writing stories.

Essentially, what i would be looking for are female members who are willing to volunteer in one of my stories and fight a celebrity that is chosen for them in a poll.  the fight itself would be placed in the polls section and the members of the site will decide your fate.  Typically the matches are what i would call catty/sensual submission matches where the winner is decided by a physical submission or a forced orgasm.  Again, all to be decided in the poll section one the story match is set up.

If you are interested in being in one of my stories, please reach out to me via a message and i would be more than happy to begin your poll and story!!

Offline Leanna Owns You

• God Member
Re: Looking for volunteers
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 10:00:46 AM »
I’m up for a sexfight based poll hun :) I’d be interested to find out which celebs you would put forward for members to choose X
I lick, I grind, I suck, I pound - you name it I'll finish ya!

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 03:34:07 PM »
Love to face a celeb in a bar brawl or beachside boxing
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline Littlelucyxo

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 02:49:08 PM »
Sign me up baby.
????????