News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My mom beaten by the neighbor mom

• 2 Replies

Offline myGFvsurGF

My mom beaten by the neighbor mom
« on: August 12, 2010, 04:37:27 PM »
Hi all,

This is a true story. Let me first introduce myself. I am Raj (Indian from India) and have been living in Chicago since I was 10. I am in college now and this happened when I was in school.

My mom is a typical Indian woman. She is 4'11", short and skinny, weighs about 100 lbs, with black hair and eyes and dark complexion. He bra size is 32B. We used to live in north Chicago at that time in a mostly Irish neighborhood.

Our new neighbors moved in and over the weekend they had parties. I saw they had 6 kids with the oldest son about my age. There was a lot of noise from their place so mom went to complain. Bad idea! As mom knocked the door the Irish woman opened. she was in a sleeveless tank top and skirt. She stood about 5'9" and weighed over 190 lbs easily and 42DD breasts (I saw the size on a bra she had discarded).

Mom started to complain and I was watching from our window. Mom was in a printed dress with short sleeves. It was quite a sight watching the large white woman tower over my mom. No sooner had mom finished her first sentence that the mom is 6 caught mom's chin in her big hands and pulled mom's face close.

She had mom's cheeks between in her big hand and was holding mom's mouth open. Mom instinctively tried to free her face from the woman's hand by holding her wrist. Mom's frail fingers were in sharp contrast to the woman's thick white wrist. The woman spat right into my mom's mouth.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: My mom beaten by the neighbor mom
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 12:30:34 AM »
Hi all,

This is a true story. Let me first introduce myself. I am Raj (Indian from India) and have been living in Chicago since I was 10. I am in college now and this happened when I was in school.

My mom is a typical Indian woman. She is 4'11", short and skinny, weighs about 100 lbs, with black hair and eyes and dark complexion. He bra size is 32B. We used to live in north Chicago at that time in a mostly Irish neighborhood.

Our new neighbors moved in and over the weekend they had parties. I saw they had 6 kids with the oldest son about my age. There was a lot of noise from their place so mom went to complain. Bad idea! As mom knocked the door the Irish woman opened. she was in a sleeveless tank top and skirt. She stood about 5'9" and weighed over 190 lbs easily and 42DD breasts (I saw the size on a bra she had discarded).

Mom started to complain and I was watching from our window. Mom was in a printed dress with short sleeves. It was quite a sight watching the large white woman tower over my mom. No sooner had mom finished her first sentence

the big Irish woman grabbed my Mom by her dress with both of her hands & she held her up like a little floppy doll & she screamed right in Mom’s face, “that’s right bitch & now you’re going to clean up the whole mess from the parties.” She shoved my Mom back hard, so hard that Mom’s dress ripped right off of her body as Mom went stumbling backwards until she fells over right onto her ass on the ground, & Mom was just siting there in the middle of the yard & she had a totally shocked look on her face. Irish walked over & she grabbed Mom by her fuckin hair & she jerked her up, first onto her feet, & then she held her up so that her feet were practically dangling in mid air.

She let go of Mom’s hair with her right hand & she slapped her hard “bam,” right across her face, swinging Mom’s head to the side from the force of her hard smack. Then she the back of her hand she cracks her “bam,” backhand across the other side of her face swinging her head back in the other direction. She starts slapping her face, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back & forth & back & forth she was smacking my poor little Mom silly. Mom was crying out, “no, please stop, please stop.” Irish laughed right in Mom’s face screaming, “you stupid, pathetic little bitch, you want me to stop beating you up, then beg me to let you clean up my house.” Mom had tears welling in her eyes & she cried out, “no, please I’m sorry, I’m so so sorry. Let me go.”

Irish was still holding Mom’s hair with her left hand & she took her right fist & she starts “boom, boom, boom, boom,” pounding Mom’s stomach. She was knocking the fuckin air out of Mom’s stomach over & over again & Mom was desperately gasping for air. Irish stopped punching Mom’s stomach & screamed, “are you ready to beg me bitch, or do I have to beat the shit out of you again.” Mom had tears rolling down her cheeks & she was desperately trying to talk, but she couldn’t catch her breath  Irish let go of Mom’s hair & Mom fell right over onto her hands & knee’s on the ground. Then she grabbed Mom’s hair with her left hand & she grabbed her hair & yanked her head up so that Mom was looking right up at her, & Irish grabbed Mom’s bra & ripped it right off of her chest as she started screamed “you better beg me to let you clean my house bitch, or I’ll really kick your ass.”

Mom was on her hands & knee’s with only her panties on & she was looking right up into Irish’s eyes crying & begging, “please, let me go, I’m sorry.” Irish took her right fist & she plowed it “bang,” right into Mom’s nose, & you could hear the one break & the fuckin silence. Blood was rolling from Mom's nose. Irish screamed “say it.” Mom was crying like a little girl & she cried out, “please let me clean your house. Please let me clean your house after your party. Irish screamed “that’s right bitch, & now crawl on your hands & knee. Crawl into my house.” My mom crawled like a dog right into the big Irish woman’s house & she didn’t come home until the next morning.....

aconrod

Re: My mom beaten by the neighbor mom
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 02:28:31 PM »
Hi
I seen my mom get beat up by another women myself.
I know the feeling its hard to explain tell you the truth.

She just did not beat my mom up.
But she "STRIPED" my mom naked and made mom walk home naked with her attacker fallowing mom home wile others look at mom crying wile mom was made to walk homw with nothing on her at all.