News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

3 Generations - Katharinas Training or "3vs1"

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
3 Generations - Katharinas Training or "3vs1"
« on: July 24, 2020, 08:48:16 PM »
The past week of recovery was badly needed for all of these incredible fighting family members. Although they were used to several sorts of punishment and pain, it had been a bit too much for them. They were still in no proper fighting shape after this week, but enough for giving me a call and inviting me for a little Catfight training.
The busty young brunette and her husband had texted me every day, taunting me that they wanted me in the ring and rip all my pussy hair out by the roots and fuck me senseless.
I answered that I would bust her tits open and bruise his balls so bad, that they would remember me very well. But they just laughed at that.

The day of the training arrived and I was called to the Bunker, which was free for the wrestlers to train between the events. I was a late Thursday night when I entered the locker room and found granny, mom and the little brat Coral already preparing. They were all mostly naked, except for some skimpy thongs. Their boobies still looked bruised.
“Hey Kat! Good to see you and give you a little beating!”, Coral chirped.
I gave them all a warm hug, feeling their naked swaying tits against my own, still tank top clad, 36G bust. My nipples hardened instantly. I made sure to crush Coral`s hardest when we hugged and she winced as my far bigger pair engulfed her teeny titties.
“I hope you will.” Biting my lip erotically, barely able to wait for the training fight to begin.
Granny took over: “We talked to the owner of this league and he agreed for you to be more or less a catfighter. But we should also train you some basic pro wrestling moves that you can throw in your fights, although you won´t be able to perform moves like us.”
I nodded eagerly, pulling my shirt over my head and opening the clasp of my bra to cause my tits to pop free. I got rid of my Jeans and was ready to join the training. We all walked down the aisle towards the ring and I was basically so nervous, that my heart was racing as if this would be a real fight. As Toni, the 60 year old huge tit granny opened the cage door, I got goose bumps all over my body. I slipped through the ropes and the 3 generations of women wrestlers followed and got in position in each corner.
It was Lizzy, the 40 year old mom that stepped first into the middle of the ring, gesturing me to join her. “So I guess to start a catfight, slaps might be a good idea. Be sure you hit the cheek and not the ears when you hit your opponent`s face!” With this she SMACKED me so hard, my head flew to the side. SLAPPPPP!
I held my cheek, needing a few moments to come over the pain before I slapped her back hard with a fore- and backhand. SLAPPPP….SLAPPPPPP…..following directly with a massive stinging tit slap that lifted her left breast and caused it to slam into its twin.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!” Lizzy was stunned and her daughter applauded for me. She screamed: “Slap my mom silly Kat!”
But Lizzy countered hard, making be stagger backwards with a series of slaps to my cheeks and a stinging one to my left tit. My big Jugg was lifted by the force and left with a red imprint of her hand.
We both separated as Lizzy smirked and said: “Slaps are more dangerous than you might think. But time now for the next move: breast chops. They could be used in catfighting as well as in wrestling.”
She thrust out her big tits at me, inviting me to chop the area between her boobs. SLAPPPP!
I hurt my own hand by chopping her hard. “That`s all you got?” She taunted me. I slapped her chest three more times, driving her towards her mom and she kind of tagged her in. Toni lunged at my wobbling tits, SMACKING them hard with an incredible series of strikes with her flat hand. I couldn`t breath as she alternated the stinging blows to the area between my boobs and then striking each of my big naturals just for the fun of it.
I held my burning chest, leaning into the ropes. I was coughing and the three family members were laughing at me. “Oh my, this is a long way….” Toni grabbed my hair and dragged me over to Coral: “Claw her tits cutie!”
Coral, barely 18, was eager to obey to her granny. The youngster grabbed my big tits and clawed them hard, sinking her nails into my soft tit meat. I grunted in pain as she worked me over for a while, then suddenly latched her tongue on my areola and nipple and started to suck. I was still held in a half Nelson and hair pulling hold as she worked my tit over now in a sexual way. I was turned on by her tongue work until granny shouted: “Stop turning this bitch on Coral! You can have her when we are finished with her!” She made it sound like real fight dirty talk, turning me on even more. I loved to be handled like this.
But Coral changed her tactic, now using my tits as punching bags. Her small fists invaded my dense boob meat surprisingly fast and deep, causing me to groan.
Lizzy chirped: “A good tactic would be to stomp my daughter`s cxnt now and then get free of my mom`s grip!”
Coral smirked as she continued to pound my big tits black and blue, but was suddenly stopped by my kick between her legs. My toes punted into her womanhood hard, making her scream out and hold her kitty.
I tried to get free from the mature huge tit wrestler, but I contained myself to throw my head back uncontrolled and risk to hurt Toni`s nose. Instead I stomped down on her foot with the same result: She was screaming while I was free. Out of nothing I tried a move I had seen on TV: I stormed forward holding out my right arm to give her a standing clothesline across her massive heavy tits.
WHAM! Toni followed my game, going down hard.
“WWWHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BABE! GOOD MOVE!” Lizzy shouted encouragement.
“The receiving fighter has to play along the roles of a clothesline or nothing will happen. This is a pure show move. Try to take the force of the fall to your arms when you are being hit and downed.”
I nodded. Toni, Lizzy and Coral all entered the ring, eager to attack me with clotheslines.
I was a bit afraid as Toni ran towards me with those huge udders bouncing like crazy. She extended her arm and clotheslined me hard just above me own boobs. As I crashed down, the back of my head hit the canvas and I groaned. I failed to soften my fall with my arms, but I got back to my feet, signaling Coral to attack. She ran at me with her medium sized firm tiddies bouncing, jumping into the air and giving me a flying clothesline. She was much lighter than her grandma, nonetheless her elbow crushed into my chest causing me to go down.
Lizzy hollered: “BAM! That looked awesome!” She had used her elbow instead of her arm, causing quite some extra pain for me.
I was still down, clutching my chest, when Lizzy already ordered me to get up and receive her attack as well. She stood very close leaning down: “Come on bitch! Can`t take two clotheslines in a row?”
I got a bit angry, balling my fist, attempting to ram it into her pussy.
“OHHHH No no no!” I failed, hitting her thigh. “Poor Kat! What are you trying?”
She picked me up by my hair harshly. Did you just want to hurt your trainer with a cheap shot?”
I snarled: “Fuck you bitch!”
“So maybe a clothesline is not what you want to learn. Maybe you want to learn the dirtier tactics heh?”
She latched her fingers onto my pussy in a claw hold until I screamed out! She crushed my pussy lips and clit hard, causing my face to distort and cope with the pain.  I latched my hands on her wrists trying to bend her away, but she only latched onto my pussy harder and harder. So I copied the move now, causing her to scream out as well as I crushed her barely clad cxnt.
We both stood there grimacing in pain. Our tits mashed partly together, sweat mixing. I never understood why it was so hot in here, although the thick Bunker walls normally should keep the heat outside. But we were all too soon bathed in sweat again. Maybe it was the adrenaline rush increasing the moistening of our skin. And pussies.
Lizzy felt how I was getting wet by her painful treatment. I latched my free hand into her ponytail, ripping her head backwards. She copied the move and we were grunting as we hurt each other stumbling through the ring.
Our thongs dislocated our labia free and oozing out between our fingers.
“Getting wet bitch?” Lizzy snarled.
“You too cxnt!”
And I was right. My opponent was wet too, turned on by the combat. We let go of our hair and stared into each other’s eyes. Suddenly our tongues met and we started to French kiss us like crazy. Tongues battling as well as out nipples. The cxnt claw changing to a rubbing first, then inserting fingers into our dripping wet cxnts.
I could not hold back for long as I groaned. Lizzy expertly found my G-Spot and finger fucked my, causing me to climax within less than a minute.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!”
Coral fingered herself while granny looked amused and used my missing concentration to pull me back by my hair, took me into a head scissor and hoisted me upside down. My big tits flopped into my own face as she asked her granddaughter and daughter: “Think she can handle a body slam?”
“Slam her down!”
WHAM! I connected hard with the ring floor shaking. The impact caused all my curves to jiggle, especially my tits. But the pain was not that bad since the floor was flexible.
Toni said: “Every time you get slammed you have to add a bit of show. Maybe hold your spine or head.”
I nodded, still out of breath from the orgasm just before. I rubbed my sore kitty.
“So what`s next?” I asked. Toni thought about it. “Let`s try a Camel Clutch. It` s all about flexibility.”
Toni laid down on her belly, tits mashing against the floor and oozing out to the sides. Her huge 40H-Cups spread to the side as I sat down on her spine.
“Sit down a bit lower”, Lizzy said. I slipped nearly onto her thick ass, leaning forward and folding my hands under her chin.
“The speed you perform the pulling determines the amount of pain to the spine. Try it slowly so granny can adapt to the bending better. And add some grunts for the show element.”
Slowly Toni`s upper body lifted from the floor, those massive udders dangling still down. They were so big that even went bent back, her areola was still in touch with the floor.
“How….ahhhh…..far can I go?”
Toni grunted in pain, but I also grunted. Being a tailor for leather lingerie did not automatically give me muscles to perform such moves in the ring. My arms trembled from the effort.
“You now can add some elements like holding her with one hand while working over your opponent`s dangling breast with the other.” Lizzy`s advice was easier said than done, cause as I let go with one hand to move it to the tit, Toni crashed down hard boobs first into the floor because one arm was not strong enough.
“Fuck!” BAM! She howled in pain as her bruised boobs impacted. “Let`s try it with Coral!”
Coral`s eyes got wide but she obeyed to her mom. She laid next to her granny, belly down, and I swapped positions.
I slammed my weight and ass down hard on her spine, hooking her chin and pulling her back. The little petite teen groaned under me as her sexy body bent backwards.
Her mom sat next to her daughter`s front explaining: “Well done Kat. Now you can adapt the move by latching onto what she calls tits!”
I chuckled as Coral got taunted by her mom for having the smallest tits in the family. “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” I grabbed her boobs and crushed them in my hands as I pulled her back, full weight on her C-Cup boobies.
I crushed her glands hard that were not even close to be healed after the fight.
“There are two more versions you can perform the Camel Clutch: Pulling her arm back or simply ripping at her hair!”
“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Thanks mom for telling her!”
Coral was a bit pissed as I first yanked her back just by her hair and after a minute swapping to her arms. She was in severe pain and finally yelled for me to stop. I let go and she slammed back to the ground, holding her spine in total agony.
“Well done Katharina. Now you will be at the receiving end!”
My smile turned into fear as I had to lay down on my belly and Lizzy took a seat on my back. She pulled me back slowly so I could adapt to the move, although it hurt big time.
I groaned and Coral went to my front, smiling at her mom. “I want some payback mom! Can I kick her tits a bit?”
“Sure hon! She has to learn to be double teamed!”
I swallowed hard as Coral suddenly kicked into the side of my left breast hard. Fucking hard!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
My udder gave in under the impact, slamming right into the other before dangling back. Another kick, and another followed into the same spot.
Coral rubbed her pussy in between her kicks. The little slut was turned on by working my tits over, driving her further to her climax. She switched to my other poor boob, kicking the heavy sweat slick meat with loud noise. Even Toni was turned on, sitting in one corner watching my ordeal.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Her glistening sexy leg muscles worked as she kicked my bust over and over, causing some nasty bruising on the outer shape of my G-Monsters.
“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH…….OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGHHHHH!”
Lizzy`s sexy biceps had me in a good locked Camel Clutch without too much effort. Coral was more than aroused, taking a break and jamming several fingers into her wet twat now.
Toni interfered and picked me up, bored by the workover the other two gave me. “Time to give your poor titties a little rest. Let`s switch to your tummy and see if you got some muscles there.”
Coral was a bit disappointed, but continued to rub her pussy as Toni suddenly rammed her right fist into my navel. “UMMMMMMPPPFFFFFFFF!” My eyes widened, but somehow the blow was absorbed by my abs. I think the 60 year old huge titter in front of me did not expect a counter very soon, so my blow bent her over brutally as my fist sunk into her untensed belly. I hit very low, barely missing the top of her pubic hair. She leaned over with her fat right tit mashing against my upper arm.
WHAM! I straightened her up by smashing my right knee into her dangling udder, crushing her glands badly. WHAM! A follow up blow above her navel winded her further with Coral and Lizzy yelling for her mom and granny to fight back.
I had driven her backwards several feet, when suddenly her right knee connected with my ovaries and caused me to collapse totally unprepared. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I held my belly, sucking in air when Toni picked me up by the hair, leaned me into a corner and started to pound my feminine belly like a drum. THUDDDD…. THUDDDD…. THUDDDD…. THUDDDD…. THUDDDD…. THUDDDD…. THUDDDD…. THUDDDD…. THUDDDD…. THUDDDD…. THUDDDD…. THUDDDD…. THUDDDD…. THUDDDD….I groaned, barely on my feet. Only held there by her left on my throat as her right devastated my stomach muscles, turning them into jello.
“Belly punching is one of the key tactics in catfighting. You better learn that or you will go down fast.”
I hear her words but did not recognize them in their full extend, blinded by the pain. Toni pulled me out of the corner after two full minutes of punching my reddened belly all over and reached around my waist to lift me and SMASH me down onto her outstretched knee in an atomic drop.
BAM! “GGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH!!!!!!!!” No sound escaped my lips but I felt such incredible pain in my moist cxnt that I got totally limp and as soon as she did not support my weight anymore, I crashed to the side holding my kitty.
“What Kat? That`s all? Can`t take more?”
She was taunting me, but for a woman not used to fighting I had already taken a lot of punishment. They were not going easy on me, and as Toni picked me up and showed me into the corner, I sat down on the middle turnbuckle. Coral and Lizzy came closer, positioning my legs on each side of the middle rope and my arms for support on the top ropes.
I was wide open with Toni reaching over my shoulders from behind, latching her hands on my sweaty tits and crushing them “gently”. She worked me over just enough to let the pain turn me on, twisting my nipples until Coral stood in front of me, ramming her knee in my wide open pussy.
WHAM! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” My eyes rolled, my mouth open, trying to cope with the new wave of pain just as Lizzy attacked me the same way. Just harder. WHAM! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed this time, held upright by Toni, her big tits at each side of my head from behind.
Lizzy was now getting closer, stepping on the lowest rope and leaning in to smother my head between her sweaty DDDs. My face was engulfed by tit meat and caused me quite some trouble to breath. Toni`s massive udders engulfing me from behind, Lizzy still big boobs from the from. I could smell their sexy sweat, trapped but turned on.
Coral suddenly attacked my pussy from below, jamming her small hand nearly completely into my mature cxnt and working me over with brutal strokes.
“MMMMMPPPFFFFF……” I couldn`t protest, trapped, fucked from the youngest.
I moaned with lust and pain, and just after the brutal forced climax set in from Coral`s hand fisting me, all went black from the lack of air.
I don`t know how long it took me to come back, but my body was trapped between cage wall and ropes, my arms dropped over the ropes while my tits were facing the cage.
My body hurt big time. And this should be a training? I felt like I had been in a proper fight. But I loved every single second of it. Somebody pulled back my head by my sweaty ponytail, whispering into my ear: “ready for the last chapter?” I nodded.
Coral went on: “The cage is not just a visual gimmick. It can be used against you. Can your poor tits take a bit more?”
I sighed but nodded. “My tits are tough enough for this league!”
The 18 year old was the first to run into my back. I felt the ring shaking as she ran and jumped into my back with her butt first, ramming my tits into the cage. My boob meat was forced brutally against the grid, nipples meeting the sharp wire. “AAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!” I screamed, but the blow was short and my tits jumped back into their natural shape. Stinging, burning, but still somehow ok besides their normal reddening and bruising.
Next was Lizzy. She had clearly more pounds in the ring than her daughter, her big DDDs rocking on her chest as she turned just before the impact, smashing her thick behind into my back.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I was flung into the cage with much more force, my boobs flattened on the wire grid and tit meat, areola and nipples peeking through the holes.
I grimaced in pain as my tits dropped back, this time with the grid pattern clearly visible on them.
I feared the last would be Toni, the heaviest, but instead of jumping into my back she pushed a foot between my shoulder blades and added more weight my gripping the top ropes.
I was pushed into the cage tits first, slowly this time, but still hurting. My boob meat and glands had to withstand more than 80 kilos pushing into me. I was screaming constantly now, feeling like my bust was close to explode. My hardened nipples protruding through the grid, Coral had gotten out of the ring to grip them and twist them additionally.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!” I was sobbing now with the force applied to my tender G-cups, and Coral cooed: “Had enough auntie Kat?”
I agreed I had enough and that I would give to this move, but Coral let go of my nipples. But instead of letting me go, she slowly raked her nails across my swollen areola, nearly piercing the skin. Cruelly, painfully and suddenly latching her mouth onto my right nipple sucking it as hard as she could.
I was shaking in pain, until Toni finally released me and I collapsed between cage and ropes, cradling my bruised and defeated udders….
I sobbed, but lifted my head as all three of them applauded. They picked me up carefully, placed me in the middle of the ring and Lizzy lowered her ass smiling at me:
“let`s come to the part of the stakes matches…..”
All I could see and smell was her blank pussy slowly lowering onto my face….

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: 3 Generations - Katharinas Training or "3vs1"
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 03:39:10 AM »
awesome hands on training
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages