News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Repost: The Bikini Beach Wrestling Club

• 0 Replies

Offline underdogKu

Repost: The Bikini Beach Wrestling Club
« on: July 24, 2020, 10:03:16 PM »
   Haynes beach club was unique not only for the fact that it had the most elite company in the city of Ashter, but that it also held an annual event that concerned the four richest men in the vicinity. At the end of every fiscal year, those four men would nominate one female each to fight in a knock-out tournament. The catch? Each of the businessmen would have 10% of their profits on the line, with the winner taking it all. This tradition started in the 1960's, when Mrs. Haynes and Arthur had a disagreement over which one of them was the more attractive of the two. They decided to settle it in a beach fight, with only two rules. No stripping, and no recording. This set off a tradition that would take place at the end of every year featuring the two women until Mrs. Arthur finally gave in in the late 60's.

However, that was not the end of that. The tournament expanded to four women soon after, with the gentlemen now no longer nominating their wives, but contracting young (sometimes old) ladies to fight for the prize. Of course, the ladies were offered huge sums of money, which is why the tournament was dominated by younger women eager to claw out each and every piece of skin on their fellow competitors they could get their hands on. This year, however, featured an unexpected mix between youth and experience.

“We welcome the fine gentlemen, and the finer ladies to yet another beach brawl!” The announcer bellowed. The bar was set aside from the ring, which was right at the shore. Four blocks of wood were arranged opposite each other, with a string wrapped around to complete the ring. “Mr. Geiter, Mr. Klandon, Mr. Anton, and Mr. Sullivan I believe I have all your nominees' names.” The gentlemen nodded in unison, enjoying their refreshments at the bar. “Well then, let's get to it! Introducing first off, the 19-year-old beauty, the wildcard, Sandra Evans!” Out came Sandra. She was clad in her orange microkini, showing off as much skin as she could. She was 5'9 tall, fair complexion that bounced the sunlight from her skin, with her silky, blonde hair flowing all the way to the small of her back. Her round face gleamed with a smile, her dimples illuminating her face even more. Her eyes even more narrowed from the sunlight. Although not muscular, she showed off her abs as she strode confidently to her spot next to the announcer. “Well, Sandra, what can you bring to the table in this tournament?” the announcer asked. “Well, Jim. Can I call you that? Anyway, I'm a practicing kick-boxer, and I'm confident despite my young age to make my fellow ladies teary-eyed after I pummel them to submission.” Sandra stated in a matter-of-fact manner. “Thank you, Sandra, and good luck!” Sandra took her place opposite the right corner of the ring. The steel beam was pressed deep into the sand, with the strings taut around all four of the beams.

“Next we have the 28-year-old charmer, the tournament favorite, Nina Bauer!” Nina walked out to a round of applause from the gentlemen. She stood 5'6 tall, had long, blonde hair with curls at the ends, and a slender face. Her eyes were open to the challenge, and to the world as she strode out with a gentle smile resting on her face. Her ever so slightly tanned face visible despite the grilling sunlight. She was wearing a yellow fringe bikini. Nina was lean, and had the perfect shape for her height with her slightly broad shoulders. “Nina, you've come here as a tournament favorite, what do you see yourself bringing here?” the announcer once again asked. “Well, Jim, I really fancy my chances. I've had a few squabbles here and there, none that I couldn't handle. I'm confident I'll be able to perform here today and go away with a handsome paycheck.” Nina stated, throwing a wink at her contractor. “Thank you for your time, Nina, and we wish you the best!” Nina took her place next to Sandra, but not before she did a little bow to the gentlemen and walking off flashing her round butt, drawing more applause from the bar. Sandra looked down coldly at her competitor, Nina smiling back softly.

“Moving on, we have ourselves a 38-year-old who may look easy on the eyes, but will be drawing from her experience to come out with a win today. Ladies and gentlemen, Helen Pierman!” Helen was a modest woman. She wore a sea-blue high waisted bikini to hide her slightly bulging tummy. She had a wry smile on her face, combing back her short, black hair. A slightly wrinkled face was the only sign of aging on her. She stood 5'5 tall and had a round look to her. She was the first contestant to have glasses on. The round frame going well with her rounded button nose as she strode out to Jim, a slight string to her step. “Well, Helen, what do you feel you can bring to us in this beach brawl?” Helen squinted, adjusting her glasses. “Well, I may not be the most energetic of these ladies, but I sure am the most experienced. As you said yourself, I'll be drawing from that. I'm here to relive some of my past memories, and to make new ones. It would certainly be a treat to win.” Helen stated, in her muffled voice. “Thank you Helen, and we hope you give us a good time!” Helen walked to her place next to Nina, adjusting her bikini to fit her bubble butt, all the while looking down at the sand. Nina whispered something in Helen's ear, drawing out a giggle from her. Sandra continued to look unimpressed.

“Last but not least, ladies and gents. The little bombshell herself, Donna Baron!” The last contestant walked out. She stood shorter than the rest at 5'2. She strode slowly, catching everyone's attention with her structured hips and string bikini. She had even shorter, red dyed hair giving her the tomboyish look. Her flat nose ending at her rosy, pursed lips as she smiled softly while approaching Jim, the balls of her feet almost bouncing off the earth. “Well, Donna, what have you to show us today?” Donna put her hands to her hips and moved them sideways. “Jim, let's be real. I'm the shortest girl here. The advantage I have going forward against my taller opponents, is I can maneuver around quicker, perhaps even from under them.” Donna giggled. “Thank you for your words, Donna, and we wish you the best.” Donna strode off gleefully to join her fellow bikini-clad ladies.

“Now that we've introduced our stunning contestants, it's time to get to the gist of it”, the announcer started, “we had a draw earlier to decide the first match, which would feature Nina and Sandra!” Sandra shifted her shoulders, shrugging off the soft smile from Nina. “The next match would feature Helen and Donna!” the two opponents looked at each other and giggled lightly, the looks quickly dissipating to a completely focused look. “The winners and the losers respectively of the first two matches will contest each other in the next round, with the person to lose both matches being knocked out, and the winner of both her first two matches through to the final. The winner of the loser match will contest the loser of the winner match, with the winner going through to face the undefeated contestant in the final. It's all a little convoluted, but once we get it going, you'll all catch up fine. So without further ado, let's welcome our two astonishing opponents, Nina and Sandra!”

The two ladies eased into the ring, basking in the applause from their 6 spectators. Taking their positions at the middle of the ring, Sandra stood tall over Nina, trying to intimidate her. “Best of luck, babe.” Nina said softly, following it up with a grin. Sandra was a little surprised, after which she attempted to draw first blood with a kick aimed at Nina's face. Missing by inches, Sandra swung her left foot this time at her comparatively shorter opponent, missing once again. “Wow, you sure aim high, sweetie.” Nina said, a hint of contempt in her voice. This had Sandra fuming, she threw a combination of kicks aiming one kick at the gut, one to the chin, and to the sides, missing every one of them. After the last missed blow, Sandra almost tripped over by overstretching her legs, and Nina capitalized. With Sandra's back pointed to her, Nina swatted her opponent's leg with her own, pushing her to one knee and at a significantly shorter height. The next thing Sandra felt was the crunching sound of Nina's foot connecting against her right ear, forcing her to all fours. Sandra, now panting and her eyes wide open, attempted to crawl away, trying desperately to find space to once again swing her legs at her opponent, but to no avail. “Auhhhhhhn!” Sandra squealed as she felt the force of Nina's kick against her vaginal region, drawing an “Ooooh” from the crowd. Sandra now fell forward, clutching in between her legs. Nina grabbed a lock of her hair, pulling her back up to her feet. Clenching her eyes in pain and no longer feeling the dominance that came with her height, Sandra bent her head backward to reduce the pulling force. “Now now, Goldilocks, where do you think you're going?” Nina taunted, as she tugged downwards at her opponent's hair, forcing her back to her knees. Sandra desperately tried to cling free, but Nina was too smart. She let go of Sandra's hair only to kick her flat in the back to force her down on her front. Nina then sat herself over her opponent's back, planting a camel clutch on her. Sandra kicked the sand as she tried to break free, but was forced to cry out. “I yield! I yield!” Nina let her fall face-first into the earth. Standing up, she turned her opponent around and planted her sandy foot humiliatingly on Sandra's face, posing for the three seconds the ladies received to celebrate their victory. Sandra got up, balancing herself on her side, spitting out sand from her mouth, and combing her hair back. She could not believe the profound defeat she just had to face. “The tournament favorite takes away the first game by storm! Bringing to heel the outclassed teenager!” the announcer bellowed, as Sandra followed her powerful opponent out of the ring.

“Now I'd like to welcome our next contestants to the ring. Helen and Donna!” The two ladies walked side by side, with Donna taking the further end of the ring. They took their positions in the middle of the ring, both women bending forward, ready to pounce on each other. Donna went for the first blow, a slap aimed at Helen's face. Helen awkwardly arched her neck out of the way, strutting to the side of Donna, who re-positioned herself to face her taller opponent. This time, it was Helen who ended the stand-off, connecting with her elbow against Donna's left cheek, making her stumble back. Helen shifted gears as she went in for a combination to Donna's gut, forcing her smaller opponent against the corner of the ring. Sweat appeared on Helen's forehead as Donna did not look fatigued in any way, despite the cries from the blows she received. “Arghhh!” Donna exclaimed as Helen grabbed a lock of her hair and forced her down to her knees. She tried to break free from Helen's powerful grip, as her opponent's knee connected multiple times against her chin. Donna was finally let go by Helen, falling to all fours as she panted. Helen wiped the sweat from her brow, seemingly fatigued. Grabbing her opponent by the chin, Helen forced Donna's head backwards, whispering: “You ready to give up, princess?” Donna shook her head, elbowing Helen in between her legs. Helen fell back, clutching her nether regions and looked perplexed as her opponent stood back up on her feet, unfazed by the blows she had received. Her hair a mess from the sweat, Helen conjured up some strength to charge at her opponent. Aiming a slap at Donna's face, she missed as her opponent ducked under effortlessly. Growing ever more frustrated, and even more exhausted, Helen tried to connect with a sloppy uppercut, missing her mark and losing her balance as she stumbled forward. Donna once again moving out of her opponent's way, stretched out her leg, making Helen fall face-first into the dirt. Donna planted her foot on the back of Helen's head, and grabbed her opponent's foot, twisting her ankle. Helen screamed, following it with subdued mumbles into the sand. Donna lifted her foot and released her grip as she turned her opponent around, straddling Helen's chest. “I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, did you say you yield?” Donna asked with a soft smile. Helen blew sand at her opponent's face, shaking her head. Donna's smile turned to a grimace as she grabbed Helen's hair, and pulled her head back. Wrapping her bulky thighs around her opponent's neck, Donna squeezed the air out of Helen. “I... yield!” Helen coughed out, panting for breath. Donna smiled as she let the back of her opponent's head hit the earth, removing her glasses before planting both her feet on Helen's face. Helen lay flat as she could do nothing but groan her disapproval. “What a match that was! Helen seemed to have the upper hand, and was showing us just what her experience was worth. But Donna cleverly outlasted her opponent, tiring her out before landing the killing blow, topping it all off with her scintillating victory pose. Ladies and gentlemen, Donna Baron!” The announcer roared. Donna withdrew her feet from Helen's face, handing her back her glasses. She strode out of the ring, bubbling with delight, with Helen trailing behind, cleaning her glasses and somberly contemplating how she threw that match.

“Well, ladies and gentlemen, we have quite the match-up coming for you. The next two matches will be formidable Nina facing off against the tireless Donna, and the teen sensation Sandra going up against evergreen Helen! The winner of the Nina versus Donna match will progress to the final, with the loser getting another shot at survival against the winner of the second match, which will decide our next finalist. But we're getting a bit ahead of ourselves here, we'll be giving our fighters time to reflect in this fifteen minute break, after which we'll be back with more action!” Nina and Donna applauded, with Helen and Sandra still licking their wounds, knowing they were up against each other for survival. 

“And we're back! I hope the ladies have had time to look back at their first matches, but now is the business-end of the competition, and they're all fighting for a spot in the final!” The announcer was jolly. “Without further ado, lets welcome the women who prevailed in their first matches, Nina and Donna!” Nina strode into the ring, provocatively shaking her hips sideways. She used the rope to jump into the ring, landing softly. Donna trailed behind, looking to focus on the fight rather than winning the favor of the gentlemen. The two ladies positioned themselves to face each other in the middle of the ring. The round started, and Nina quickly whipped her feet at Donna's sides, the blows blocked successfully. Following it up, Nina aimed a high kick, connecting with Donna's jaw, the sand flying in all directions as she hurtled back to the floor. Looking to close out the match, Nina bent down and applied a sleeper hold on her opponent. Donna, however, wasn't ready to go down so easily as she successfully swung her foot straight into the middle of Nina's legs, causing her to fall back and allowing Donna enough time to stand back up. The ladies circled each other, trying to force the other to make a rash move. Nina finally broke the deadlock with a fake jab. Donna went to block it, but was met with a knee to the gut as Nina simultaneously lifted her leg. Donna groaned, clutching her stomach. Nina applied a headlock on her opponent, who attempted to push her away, but with no luck. Tiring Donna out, Nina then loosened her grip, instead bringing her elbow down on Donna's exposed neck, pushing her to the ground. Donna let out a cough as she landed, clutching her neck in pain. Nina turned her fallen opponent on her back, and applied the grapevine. Donna, not the most flexible, twitched and growled, feeling her thighs split to lengths she had never managed herself. Finally, Donna was forced to concede, Nina mocking her with a kiss to the cheek as a celebration, walking out of the ring victorious. Donna rubbed her wrist as she sat up. “Nina powers her way to the final! Donna's resilience finally ending!” Donna sulkily left the ring, off to prepare for her knock-out.

“Make way, ladies and gents, as this is the first knock-out today! We've had quite a day, with our ladies desperately jostling out to remain top gun. But this is when it all counts. Welcoming Sandra andddd Helennn!” Helen was the first to walk out a gentle grin resting on her face. Sandra trailed slightly behind, but overtook her shorter opponent on her way to the ring, focusing completely on the challenge ahead. “This is quite the peculiar match-up, Helen is the oldest woman in the competition, and Sandra the youngest!” The announcer informed. “Not to mention Helen is twice as old as her opponent. Will her experience win out? Or will Sandra's energy outlast Helen and send her packing? Let's find out!” The match started with a crisp whip of Sandra's foot against Helen's left cheek, sending the older lady flying to the outskirts of the ring. She composed herself immediately, combing the few strands of hair on her face back behind her ear. Sandra approached her opponent, dancing in a light-footed manner. Another swing of the foot, but this time Helen was ready, moving in closer to her opponent, but still not striking. Sandra tried to topple her relatively heavier opponent by swatting her ankles, but to no avail, as Helen moved a step back and then forward, leaving Sandra with little to no room to swing her legs. Knowing she had her opponent out of her comfort zone, Helen grasped the opportunity, as well as Sandra, squeezing her in a bearhug. Sandra kicked and struggled, but to no avail as her stronger opponent crushed her fragile upper body. “Aaaaaah!” Sandra squealed, feeling the bone-shattering force of her sturdier opponent crushing her. Seizing the opportunity, Helen grabbed Sandra by the thighs, and executed a wonderful power-bomb. “Urghhhh!” Sandra cried as she landed, clutching her back and writhing in pain. Helen got back up on her feet as Sandra tried to crawl away on her knees. She didn't get very far before Helen clutched her hair and pulled her back into the middle of the sand ring. Spitting out sand, Sandra tried to stand back on her feet, but was denied by Helen, who grabbed hold of her opponent's left foot, tugging at it to make sure she stays down. “Those pretty little toes of yours wouldn't look so good if they're broken, huh hun?” Helen mocked as she laced her fingers in between Sandra's toes and pushed them back, forcing a scream from her opponent. Sandra, in a stroke of fear and adrenaline, clutched her toes against the force of Helen's fingers, bending them backwards. “Aughhhhhh you bitch!” Helen screamed, as she knelt on one knee with the pain, trying to break her fingers free. This was Sandra's chance. She turned around, also turning Helen's hand over, and swung her right foot with all her momentum at Helen's face. Helen was too busy attempting to avoid breaking her fingers, that she did not notice the blow that was to knock her to her back. Finally standing up, Sandra walked slowly to her fallen opponent, who was still clutching her fingers. “You should've finished me off when you had the chance.” Sandra stated coldly. An expression of pure shock filled Helen's face as she was forcefully turned around on her front. “Let's see how you hold up against this!” Sandra grabbed Helen's foot and started twisting it at the ankle. Helen tried desperately to kick free, but was already in so much pain that she had to concede. Throwing her opponent's foot to the ground, Sandra leaned in and whispered coldly: “Remember this moment, when you lost to a girl half your age, but who was more than double the woman you ever will be!” She celebrated by rubbing Helen's face in the sand, walking out of the ring with her back straight, and head held high. “Oh, wow! That was quite the match, wasn't it? Ladies and gentlemen, Sandra sends Helen home!” Helen sat up, rubbing her ankle humiliatingly and wiping the sand off her face. She stood up to leave the ring, Mr. Sullivan, her contractor, offering her his seat. “Sandra showing her age makes no difference when two women decide to fight it out in the ring, the showy teen has her way, and will face Donna for a place in the final!” The announcer had to take a drink to recover from the action he had seen so far, but the best was yet to come.

“This is the home stretch now, as we're into the final two matches of the championship! Oh boy, has it been a day of surprises. Helen has bowed out, suffering marginal defeats at the hands of both Donna and Sandra. Speaking of those two ladies, they'll be going head-to-head for a place in the final. So without further ado, we welcome both our tallest and short contenders!” Sandra jogged towards the ring, losing no time. Donna was a little more passive, throwing a few flying kisses towards the applauding gentlemen as she made her opponent wait. When she finally reached the ring and slid in, Sandra had already taken up her stance in the middle. Donna went to join her opponent mouthing: “You tired, babe?” Sandra didn't take too kindly to the pleasantry, launching a punch at Donna's cheek and scraping it. Donna fell back, with Sandra taking charge as she grabbed her short hair, pulling her back and kneeing her opponent in the rear. Donna clutched the small of her back, as she fell forward on all fours, sand flying from her landing. Sandra circled her fallen opponent, like a predator encircling her prey. Donna stood back up on her feet, looking Sandra in the eyes as she stroked her short hair back. Donna went for a jab at Sandra's face, not connecting. Sandra taunted by whipping her opponent's right foot. Angrily, Donna tried to whip back, Sandra once again dodging it successfully. In a desperate attempt, Donna swung her hips to strike her bubble butt against Sandra's abdomen, connecting and sending her opponent to the floor. “You can still give up, babe.” Donna mockingly remarked, looking taller now that her opponent was grounded. Sandra abruptly got back to her feet, looking a little anxious. She swung her feet one after the other at Donna, her opponent dodging it with ease. It was apparent that Sandra was losing her energy, her kicks no longer having the whiplash touch to them. This was further noticeable after she tried to land two kicks on Donna's sides, which she blocked with due ease. Sensing weakness, Donna lurched forward. A knee to the gut had Sandra clutching her abdomen and leaning forward, giving Donna the opening for an uppercut that would send her opponent flying to the floor like a statue falling on its back. Sandra landed with a thud, letting out a slight whimper. Donna slowly approached her, moving in for the kill. Sandra tried to crawl away, but felt her opponent's grip on her left ankle, dragging her back. Sandra thrashed her right foot, trying to get a hit on Donna. She connected with her foot on Donna's left wrist, causing her to let go and fall back. “Urghhh! Bitch! That was my weak wrist!” Donna blurted out, immediately regretting her statement. Sandra swung her foot, catching Donna's knee. Donna buckled, her knee hitting the ground. Capitalizing on Donna's pain, Sandra connected with a kick to her opponent's right cheek, sending her to the floor. Following up her surge, Sandra stood up quickly and planted her left foot on Donna's neck just as she was about to stand back up, and her right foot on Donna's now apparent weak wrist. Donna wailed, kicking the sand. “I yield! I yield!” She finally screamed, tears flowing down her cheek from the pain. Sandra maintained her pose for three seconds. There was no room for complacency, she thought. Sighing with relief, Sandra undid her stance, wiping the tears off Donna's face with her toe and walking back out of the ring to prepare for the grand final. “Oh wow wee! Wasn't that a match to remember?! Putting an end to Donna's resilience, the teen with an attitude, Sandra herself marches on to the final to meet her arch-nemesis Nina!” Donna stood on her knees as she wiped her face. Stroking her left wrist, she got back up on her feet and walked out of the ring, taking her place next to Mr. Anton head hung.

“It's been quite the day, hasn't it?” The announcer started. “We started off with Sandra getting outwitted by her stronger, smarter opponent. Then we had Donna outlasting her older, yet more powerful opponent Helen.” Helen sulked as Donna grinned ear-to-ear. “Then we had Nina cleverly maneuvering her way past Donna to make it to the final. Time was running out for the ladies, as Sandra took on Helen. Although Helen had the upper hand against her younger, weaker opponent, she gave away her advantage at just the wrong moment, giving Sandra the opportunity to break away with a convincing win!” The announcer gulped. It had been an action-packed day, and it took a toll on his vocal chords. “Finally, we had a stunner of a match between the two youngest ladies! The tall, beautiful Sandra coming away with a resounding win over Donna, as she put an end to her opponent's resistance. But now we have ourselves a blockbuster final featuring the two tallest women in the competition. So without further ado, let's welcome Nina and Sandra!”

Nina was the first to walk to the stage. Her fringe bikini slightly ruffled, but she did well to avert attention from it with her beaming smile and her gentle jog to the ring. Sandra trailed behind, combing her hair back as she gazed straight into the ring. Jumping in, she took the farther end, eyeing her powerful opponent, almost as if she could read her like a book. Nina smiled mischievously back, noticing the nervousness on her opponent's face. The round started as they took their positions in the center of the ring. Both ladies leaned forward, ready to latch on to the other, but not wanting to make the first move. Growing impatient, Sandra aimed a slap at Nina's face, her opponent parrying it successfully. A shower of sweat flying in all directions from the impact. Sandra took a step back, trying to give herself room to swing her legs. Nina, however, was two steps ahead. Faking a kick to Sandra's gut, Nina aimed it instead at her taller opponent's chin while she was covering her abdomen. Sandra stumbled back with a groan as the kick connected, a grimace on her face as she wiped her mouth. Nina smiled proudly, hands on her hips. In a fit of anger, Sandra launched a flurry of kicks at her opponent's face, with Nina dodging every one of them successfully. Trying to neutralize the threat of her opponent's long legs, Nina narrowed the distance between her and Sandra. Feeling uneasy, Sandra tried to back away. Nina followed her opponent to the edge of the ring, cornering her. Sandra, knowing her power lied in her using her feet, went for a last-ditch effort and swung an elbow at her opponent's left cheek. Nina ducked, and planted her fist in Sandra's flat stomach The blow caused more damage to the sender than receiver as Nina clutched her hand while Sandra curled ever so slightly. Utilizing the space she had, Sandra maneuvered herself out of the corner, and behind Nina who turned around, befuddled. Sandra smiled as she knew she was right where she wanted to be. Raising her leg, Sandra pinned Nina to the rope with a foot to her neck. Nina desperately tried to break free, but Sandra only pushed her foot with more force, as Nina's complexion changed. Sandra finally withdrew her foot, as Nina fell to her knees, gasping for breath as her opponent stood tall. Sandra, now looking to humiliate her opponent, swung her left foot at Nina's right cheek, the sand flying in the direction of the blow, as it seemed the Earth had decided the victor. Sandra turned to the crowd as her opponent fell to all fours, drawing applause from the ladies and gentlemen alike. However, she was completely caught unaware of what was about to happen. While Sandra was basking in her glory, Nina had crawled away to a safe distance. Nina swiped at Sandra's ankles, making the tall blonde lose her balance and fall face-first into the sand. Sandra was forced back up from the sand as Nina grabbed a lock of her straight, blonde hair. “Aghhhh!” Sandra cried out, shutting her eyes closed as she felt her head being pulled back. Opening her eyes again, a bead of sweat ran down her brow. She could feel the panting breaths of her opponent on her face. Nina, sensing she was losing her grip on her opponent's hair due to her sweaty hands, let her fall to the sand as she herself balanced herself on her knees. Sandra lifted herself up, balancing herself on her knees. The two ladies were exhausted, sweaty, and in dire need of refreshments. But none was ready to yield just yet. Sandra crawled along the sand to her opponent and they initiated a grapple. Knowing her opponent was better on the ground, Sandra allowed Nina to bend her backwards. Nina felt her victory drawing near, but only for a brief moment. Sandra straightened her legs out from under her and gave Nina the opportunity to pin her down. However, just before falling on her back, Sandra swung her legs, aiming at whatever body part of Nina she could capture. A knee to the thigh, another knee to the side, and a clever swipe of her foot against her opponent's had Nina withdrawing from the grapple to balance herself. Taking advantage of the time she had bought herself, Sandra rolled away and swung her left foot at Nina's cheek. Nina, completely unaware, fell on her front, her arms tucked under her. Sandra pounced like a cheetah, straddling her opponent's back. Nina kicked and struggled. “Urghhh! Get off me you bitch!” Nina screamed, letting away the first signs of exhaustion and frustration all day. Sandra knew she was close to sealing this, but she herself was low on energy. Sandra grabbed the back of Nina's head and pushed it into the sand. Nina let out muffled cries, feeling helpless against the weight of her opponent. However, this fight was not quite over. Nina planted her hands on the sand and started to lift her body up. Sandra, flabbergasted from her opponent's sudden surge of energy, let go of her head and tried to maintain her position. Sandra fell onto her back. “Ouf!” The blonde breathed out as she fell over. Nina stood on her knees now as she turned around to face her fallen opponent. Sandra's pupils dilated as she balanced herself on all fours, her hair now covering almost the entirety of her face. Nina crawled hurriedly towards her opponent. She swung her arms at Sandra, hoping to catch her opponent, but was too slow. Sandra effortlessly dodged the blows, frustrating Nina even further, making her scowl. “You little bitch! Who do you think you are?!” Nina shouted, aiming for Sandra's jaw with a right hook. Sandra once again ducked under. Both the ladies now initiated a stare-down, panting and thinking of how best to utilize their remaining energy. Nina curled her lip back and moved forward, pushing Sandra back. Sandra fell onto her butt, backing away. Nina crawled provocatively towards her opponent. “You think you can take me on, huh you little cxnt?” Nina snarled. “Just because you have long, pretty hair and are taller than me, is that it?” Sandra was now terrified, backed into the corner with little to no energy and her opponent looking to leave no quarter. “I'll show you. I'll show you exactly why I'm stronger, bigger, and better than you.” Nina grabbed a hold of Sandra's right foot and pulled. Sandra was forced onto her back, and screaming. “Shut the fuck up, princess. I'll show you who the bos- Auff!” Nina was interrupted as Sandra's survival instinct kicked in. She swung her sandy left foot at Nina's face, making her lose her grip on Sandra's foot, and falling to all fours, coughing. Sandra saw her opportunity to strike. Getting back up on her knees, she grabbed a lock of Nina's hair and pulled it back. The force of the pull had Nina's head thrown back, and her sweat flying. “Ughhh! Get off me!” Nina screamed, but to no avail. Sandra then kneed her opponent in the gut, and released her hold. Nina clutched at her stomach as she turned her back to Sandra, trying to crawl away. But Sandra wasn't going to let this one slide. Standing up on her feet, she walked towards the crawling Nina and grabbed her by the back of the head. She forced Nina's face into the steel beam. “Ouhhhh!” Nina shrieked, grabbing her forehead and falling to her knees. She looked up to see Sandra towering over her, a grim expression on her face. “Is this the part when I yield?” Nina taunted. Sandra didn't take too kindly to this and swung her left foot at Nina's cheek, making her opponent crash into the sand face-first. Sandra now walked over to her fallen opponent and turned her around using her foot. Nina spread her arms over her head as she was turned around forcefully onto her back. Sandra now straddled her opponent's chest with a wicked smile. “You should yield whenever you want to.” Sandra calmly stated before pinning her opponent's arms back and planting Nina's face in between her legs. Nina squirmed and struggled, letting out muffled cries. Tears welled up in her eyes as she finally let an inaudible cry out. Sandra slid down a little. “What was that, honey?” Sandra taunted. “I yield.” Nina stated, a look of pure displeasure on her face.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the champion. Sandra Evans!” The small crowd erupted with applause. But Sandra wasn't quite done, she kept seated on her opponent's chest as she waved to the crowd and flashed a smile. Turning to Nina, Sandra grabbed her by the neck and leaned forward until their noses touched. “Who's the boss bitch now?” Sandra inquired in a sadistic tone. “You...Are” Nina replied through gritted teeth. Sandra let go of her opponent, flexing her arms once before standing up to join her fellow contenders and the gentlemen for drinks. Nina wasn't at all happy as she took a seat away from all the others. Drinking her mint margarita, she whispered under her breath: “Next year, bitch...”
Over 14000 word e-book of breathtaking female fighting of all styles available at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09139DTV7

Available in both epub and paperback.