News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Heather vs Laia in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Heather vs Laia want an apartment that just opened up and are willing to literally fight for it

Prelude:  Heather and Laia are living in the same apartment complex but are unhappy with their places.  The neighborhood location is great so they don't want to move but each has an apartment they don't particularly like.  Then, someone moves out of a much better apartment in the building and each thinks she deserves the vacated apartment.  Since they have about the same tenure there, the apartment manager can't decide it so he tells them to "figure it out for yourselves" which at this point, the attitudes get rather aggressive by the women, each one wanting the place big time.

Heather:  "Laia, obviously I deserve the place.  After all, I actually know something about decoration and how to best utilize it."
Laia:  "Can you be anymore arrogant? Why should a self-absorbed bitch like you get a nice place like that?"
Heather:  "Because I'm hotter than you, more popular than you, and I'm an American, and this is America.  Oh, and I'm stronger and can kick your ass and earn it that way also."
Laia:  "Oh really, I doubt that.  In fact, I'm more beautiful, sexier, more athletic, and when I stand up and stick my tongue out, from the side, I don't look like a zipper because my body is so thin."
Heather:  "Very funny, but as far as athletic goes, I have been a cheerleader for years.  Being a slut like your occupation has been for years doesn't qualify you for much does it?"
Laia:  "That's it, bitch {slapping Heather}....you and me in a catfight with the winner getting the apartment."
Heather:  {slapping Laia back} "You're on tramp, and let's have a beauty contest before that.  Just for the irony of it, we'll get the key to the apartment and have it there.  We will both have to be honest on judging our assets against each other.  OK?"
Laia:  "Fine!  I can be honest if you can."

Beauty Contest:  The women get the key to the apartment they both covet and go to it under the pretense of just wanting to see it one more time.  Little does the apartment manager know that the ultimate fight for the apartment is about to take place, much less the comparison of assets before that.  The women decide on 8 anatomical areas to decide the beauty contest winner with the victor in more of them being declared the winner, and they promise to admit when the other woman is better in an area.  The areas will be tits, chest, midsection, pussy, legs, arms /armpits, back, and ass.  The first area of facial beauty is a strength of each woman, not model beauty perfect but very pretty and cute nonetheless.  Laia has always thought Heather was really beautiful in the face, so she concedes this area to give Heather a 1-0 lead.  The next area to judge are their tits and neither woman is very large in this area either naturally or with any artificial enhancement such as implants.  This one is decided in Laia's favor as Heather has always liked her competition's tits, so they seem to be willing to concede to the other one during this self-judgment process.  It is tied 1-1 as they move on to the midsection which is the closest contest so far.  Both women have taut and fit stomachs, and it takes a while for one of them to concede, but Heather's cheerleader background pays dividends as Laia admits her rival's midsection edges out her own to give Heather a 2-1 lead.  The next area will be a tough one to self-judge because few women want to admit that another woman has a better pussy than she does.  And sure enough that is exactly what happens here.  Perhaps they are essentially equal anyway, but regardless, neither woman will concede anything here so it is ruled a tie.  Halfway through the competition Heather leads 2-1-1.  The next area is legs, and each is above average here with legs that seem to go on forever.  Laia is 5'7" tall but her upper body is rather short which means her legs are very long, confirmed by the length of her arms which usually do in relative length with the length of your legs.  Heather is 5'8" and also has long legs, but hers seem to be a little thinner and more tapered.  Reluctantly, Laia concedes to Heather in this area and falls behind 3-1-1 with the last frontside area of arms/armpits left to be be judged before turning around.  Heather's cheerleader arms are the difference here with a little more muscularity and firmness.  Laia knows that and with her concession, Heather takes a 4-1-1 lead which assures her the beauty contest win.  But how close the final tally will be is still the question.  The rear assets are going to be tricky to judge.  Normally, you just find a large mirror and turn away from it and look back over your shoulder to see yourself and the compeitition.  But this apartment is vacant and the furniture gone.  Instead they go to the bathroom and use the vanity mirror there which is big enough for their purposes.  They begin to judge their backs, and finally, Laia gets another win with her more luscious and more curved back to cut her deficit to 4-2-1 with onl the ass contest left.  Laia comes from behind, pun intended, with another win her large, curvy ass to cut her final loss to Heather to 4-3-1.  Heather wins but wishes it had been by a larger margin while Laia just wishes she had won at all.  Anyway, the beauty contest is for bragging rights, but the no holds barred, submission only catfight is for the apartment.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 08:40:06 PM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Heather vs Laia in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 2 of 3)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 05:31:23 PM »
Catfight:  Normally, there would be a decision whether to redress or not to some degree but no use here.  With no audience and the woman already having seen the other nude, it only wastes time to do that.  Besides, if they spend too long in the apartment, the manager will probably come looking for them, and not exactly what they want him to walk in on.  Thus, they are ready to go at it immediately as they circle each other.  Heather raises her hands in front of her body in the classic challenge for a test of strength against Laia is the Spanish hottie decides to accept.  Laia does by raising her own hands and matching hers in clasps with the opposite hands of Heather.  The arm strength contest begins along with being anchored by their long legs pushing their bodies forward from the floor. At first, their arms remain rather vertical which is the neutral position as neither woman takes a quick edge by pushing back the other's arms and body.  But as they stay at the skirmish, Heather slowly gains the advantage as she pushes back Laia's arms from vertical and keeps them there.  Soon thereafter, she has Laia on her knees before her in almost worship position, having pushed the Spanish cutie down to that state.  Heather steps forward and surrounds her foe's head with her fit legs in a standing legscissors type maneuver.  Laia grunts and would love to use her hands to try to spread Heather's legs apart but Heather has kept hold of Laia's hands from the beginning of this particular competition all the way to the point where Laia went to her knees.

Heather continues to squeeze her legs together to keep Laia's head trapped within her sinewy strong legs.  Laia tries to pull her head or wiggle her head out from her predicament but Heather's legs have it bound too well at this point.  Laia then turns her attention to try to pull her hands away from Heather's hands so she could then utilize them in the fight against her rival's legscissors around her head.  With some diligence, Laia is able to pull her hands away from Heather's hands and quickly moves them to her head area before Heather can try to reacquire them.  Laia uses her now free hands and arms to try to pull her foe's legs apart but still has trouble doing that.  But she spies a much easier way to escape and has the advantage of being the definition of a low blow.  With one of her free hands, Laia moves it up one of Heather's legs and enters her opponent's pussy which immediately almost paralyzes the former cheerleader.  Her legs go limp as she endures the uninvited assault on her most personal of areas, which allows Laia of course to remove her head from further punishment.  Laia continues the probe of Heather's pussy until she can get up to a standing position also.  Laia removes her hand but follows up with an arm brought up into the crotch area of Heather to give the American babe some residual pain in that area as her eyes grow wide from the attack.

Heather stumbles backward and turns around so that at least Laia can't do that with the best angle of attack again.  Laia however has her next line of attack planned as she moves her hands up to Heather's hair as her tall nemesis is walking away.  Laia's grasp of those tresses stops Heather's progress away from her as she yanks her back with the fists full of hair.  Laia pulls so hard that she slings Heather down to the floor.  Thank goodness the apartment also has extra thick carpet which cushions any fall made during the catfight.  Heather lands hard on her back with her head hitting last as it whips against the carpet following the contact of the rest of her backside.  Laia moves over and footstomps Heather's midsection, perhaps getting a little payback for Heather's area victory there during the beauty contest.  Each stomp brings a recoil from Heather's body as it comes up from the carpeting.  Laia moves on to stomp Heather's legs, chest, arms, and gives a symbolic hit yet again on her pussy which forces Heather to roll on to her side to protect that most sensitive of areas.

Laia is about to pounce down on to Heather's supine form when Heather unexpectedly whips around her legs to clip Laia's legs and sends the Spanish doll down right beside her on the carpeted floor.  They immediately face each other lying on their sides and go for the hair of the other woman. Each has fistfuls of hair as they begin to roll around the completely empty apartment.  Normally when this occurs, they would eventually bump into a table or chair but not here.  So, they literally have the run of the place as each has multiple turns on top of the other.  When one of those instances occurs for a lengthy period of time, the one on top is quick to do a titsmother and/or an armpit smother to transfer sweat and foul body odor to the other, in addition to trying to restrict their foe's breathing.  But eventually, the woman on the bottom pulls hair or some other area of the anatomy to exchange places with her tormentor and punish her nemesis for a while.  Finally, they end up in a neutral position again and since each has gotten in her smothers and each realizes that she is not going to win the fight in this manner, they disengage from further hairpulling and rolling around the carpet.  They shove each other away and get up to standing positions for the first in quite a while. 

The women are anxious to get physically contact again and want to squeeze the life out of their opponent.  They rush together and wrap their arms around each other in a mutual berhug contest.  Each woman has a fit midsection that is going to make it hard for arms to crush it that much, but it doesn't keep the women from trying.  What advantage there is seems to be with Heather who not only has slightly stronger arms but at least as taut as a midsection.  Up higher where their tits are also clashing, Laia has a slight advantage there with her bigger boobs.  The bottom line is that neither woman is gaining a good enough edge over the other to continue this line of attack.  But Laia is ready to break this up before Heather is, so she decides to take matter into her own hands so to speak.  She removes her hands from around Heather's waist and moves them up to the former cheerleader's tits and does her best melon squeezing impression.  That attack on another one of Heather's private areas causes her to squeal and grunt with Laia's grimace and gritted teeth proving how determined she is to try to rip her rival's tits right off her body.  Heather moves her hands up to engage Laia's tits and begins to squeeze the Spanish woman's beauty contest winning orbs as this new tit contest continues.  Although each woman is dishing out the punishment against the other's treasure chest, her own prizes globes are being abused, so the women don't want to have to take some punishment like this just to give out similar abuse against the other woman's mammories.  Again, the women decide to disengage and push each other away, as this confrontation has gotten a lot more personal than just getting access to a much better apartment. 

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Heather vs Laia in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 3 of 3)
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 05:38:32 PM »
The women circle each other with their bodies looking magnificent with more sweat than might be expected.  There is a logical reason for this since being a vacant apartment, there is no air conditioning or fans available.  They have been afraid to open a window for fear that their struggle might be heard but since they are not on the ground floor, they feel like they can do that now and really have to in order to avoid passing out from the stuffy room.  Laia rushes toward Heather who dodges her and trips her up as she flies by.  Laia goes down hard to the carpet and Heather is right there to plop down on top of her backside.  Heather mirrors her own frontside on top of her foe's backside and rubs and grinds her body across and forward and back onto Laia's trapped form.  Heather quits that and gets up to a sitting position on the small of Laia's back.  Heather spanks the Spanish hottie and goes for her legs as she grabs them and awkwardly doubles them up towards her.  Heather crosses her foe's legs at the ankles to increase the pressure.  Laia slaps the carpet in frustration, her arms helpless to do anything about it except to try to push up her upper body to maybe thrown Heather off balance.  But Laia's legs are obviously stronger than Heather's arms and in conjuction with some moving of her body, Laia is able to free her legs and then buck her foe off her body.

Laia and Heather get to sitting positions on doubled up legs and face each other just a few feet apart.  Laia starts the aggression with a right fist to Heather's jaw which rocks the sexy cheerleader and sends her body flat on the carpet.  Laia goes over to Heather's head and grabs it and rubs her beauty contest winning face across the thick carpet giving her perhaps a rug burn or two.  Laia mounts her beauty contest winning ass on the back of Heather's head to not only keep her face embedded into the carpet but also to get in a nice facesit.  She is so confident of her position that she puts her hands on the top of her head but then remembers there is no audience to appreciate the pose nor any mirror for her to see her own pose for herself.  And her showboating and arrogance in the cover costs her as Heather is able to buck her off and send her own form to the side.  But Laia does get in some parting thrust kicks to Heather's side before the ex-cheerleader is able to roll away to the other side and away from Laia's attacks. 

Heather is still at a disadvantage after being stunned with the fist and the facesit so Laia gets up and moves toward Heather and appears to be about to grab hair when Heather grabs her rival's ankles and pulls on them to send Laia hard to the carpet beside her.  Laia is in a supine position as Heather puts her feet against Laia's right shoulder and and at the same time pulls to painfully extend Laia's right arm away from her body in a punishing push/pull type maneuver.   Laia screams in agony but doesn't panic as she works to either free her arm or have Heather's feet off her shoulder area.  Sweat is working in Laia's favor which makes both holds hard for Heather to maintain.  And Laia's squirming makes the stability of the shoulder push even harder to maintain.  Laia finally has Heather's feet slip off her right shoulder socket and if Heather wants to pull on her arm now, she is going to help her.  Laia lunges at Heather and is helped in her momentum by Heather's own pulling motion on that right arm.  Laia lands on Heather with her full body weight.  Laia has Heather pinned to the carpet of the apartment they both want and repeittively pushes her lower body into the air only to bring down knees into the fit, ex-cheerleader's midsection to punish that beauty contest winning area.

Heather is the one screaming now along with more low volume grunts as Laia continues to utilize her body weight coming down on Heather's trapped form.  As Laia comes down on one of her punishing drops, Heather throws a right fist into Laia's jaw which rocks the sexy Spaniard and sends her falling off to the side of Heather's form.  Laia lands on her backside just like Heather has been oriented throughout her recent torture.  Heather turns her body and gives Laia some thrust kicks in the side while still residing herself in the supine position.  Heather moves first and takes Laia's right ankle in her right hand and her opponent's right wrist in her left hand while still pushing with her legs against Laia's right side of her midsection.  She essentially has her in a bow and arrow type hold by pulling towards her own form on the ends of Laia's body while pushing out on the middle of her great body.  Laia screams again, and if Heather can maintain this, clearly it could become a submission hold against her apartment lusting rival.

Heather:  "Oh yeah, Laia, I can see me hanging drapes over the windows right now!  Put in a window box....maybe a few throw rugs....buy a little new furniture....oh yeah, I'm going to enjoy the heck out of this apartment."
Laia {amidst some screams and grunts}:  "You bitch!!  You....haven't....beaten....me yet!  Just wait....until I get you...in my next hold."
Heather:  "Baby, you aren't going to have a next hold.  You are terminado!  But I like you, really, so I don't want to hurt you.  Just give it up and I'll even go easy on you in the postmatch because we have so little time left before we have to return the key."
Laia:  "Ok.....Ok.....I give....you are killing my side, not to mention my arm being pulled.  You win...the apartment is yours!"

Postmatch:  Heather immediately lets go of the bow and arrow type hold for two reasons....one Laia was polite in her concession and two, they really have very little time to get back the key to the manager before he comes here probably to check on them.  So Heather is going to do a fast paced humiliation against Laia.  She has already smothered her quite a few times so she moves quickly to the dildoing of that pussy which she thought was pretty hot during the beauty contest.  Of course, Heather thinks hers is just as good but that doesn't take anything away from Laia's.  She gets out a toy from her purse and inserts that in and out and forcefully probes Laia's most private asset until she gets cum oozing on to the dildo at which point she takes that plastic toy and rolls it along the Spanish doll's face as it painting a house.  She moves her own pussy up against Laia's face and does do a pussy smother against it since she didn't get to that particular smother during the match.  Heather finishes that up and moves on to do a facesit as she lowers he nice ass on top of Laia's face and squirms and wiggles that great butt around Laia's beautiful face to smoothe the cum around that area.  Laia must be saying something, most like Spanish profanities, but any thing verbal is being muffled by her mouth being up against Heather's ass.  Heather knows that she needs to wrap this up so they can get redressed and return the key.  But she accomplished her two goals of winning both the beauty contest in a narrow victory and then a hard fought catfight triumph.  But she has respect for Laia, which is easier when she knows she just won the apartment.

Heather:  "You are a worthy opponent, Laia, and I tell you what.  After I move in here, I will judge if I have enough room for you to move in with me if you want to.  Obviously the bedrooms are there but I'm talking the rest of the living space.  This is going to be a heck of a jump in rent from my place, and I might need a little help on the rent anyway?  "Comprenda?"
Laia:  "Really?  I might be interested in that because I have no problems with you either other than we went after the same place!"
Heather:  "Ok, we need to dress quickly and get the hell out of here to return the key.  If the manager asks why we look like shit, we tell him it was burning up in here due to no electricity."