News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Any Female to join a Pro Wrestling match/scenario shortly?

• 3 Replies

Offline JohnnyLoveTraiN

Any Female to join a Pro Wrestling match/scenario shortly?
« on: July 26, 2020, 08:55:50 AM »
In a little while I am supposed to be taking part in a Cyber Pro Wrestling match over on trillian against a tough male opponent from here in the FCF site, with our match being part of a exciting and detailed scenario and backstory that both myself and my opponent have created. I was wondering if perhaps there might be any 'females' on here who have at least some basic interest and knowledge of Pro Wrestling and role-play, and who might want to join my upcoming match/scenario by acting as my devoted female valet/manager who is at my side to provide support and aid before, during, and after the match? I assure you that, despite not being a competitor in the match, my valet/manager is a very big part of the whole scenario and backstory that goes with this upcoming match and that she could easily play a very significant part in the action and interactions that occur before, during, and after this match. So is there any female on here who might be intrigued and wish to join me for this upcoming match that will be done in a group chat over on trillian? If so then please do let me know on here or on trillian where i am: johnnylovetrain and i will be glad to give you more details on this whole match and scenario, and of course my opponent. Also do please keep in mind that even though this is a mvm match, much of the vibe, undertones, details, and action is likely to be pretty erotic, although we'll of be respectful of anything that makes anyone uncomfortable. Well i hope i hear from somebody soon :) .

Offline stolen_jelly

• Hey I'm into cyber wrestling!
Re: Any Female to join a Pro Wrestling match/scenario shortly?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 07:33:25 AM »
Interested! :P

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 12:09:32 AM »
Interested! :P

Well Johnny this girl here better be interested in disappointment whenever me and you finally get in the ring because you will be defeated.

Offline JohnnyLoveTraiN

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 05:22:31 AM »
Calvin you are a fraud and a flake, but if you ever do actually step up to finally face off with me in the cyber ring then you will find out very fast what real power and skill is!