News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Conan inspired pit fight

• 9 Replies

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
Conan inspired pit fight
« on: July 27, 2020, 10:04:56 AM »
For anyone who enjoyed the Conan the Barbarian, (The Schwarzenegger one) and the pit fight scenes.

Warning: This was based on a cyber-fight I had and contains: Sexual references, Sexual scenes, Distressing amounts of violence, and death. Honestly I hadn’t realized I dropped the c-bomb so much!

The hour is late, the fighting hall has been lit by torches for many hours and the celebrating warriors are deep in their cups of ale and mead. The fighting pit has been busy tonight, fights between slaves and fights between animals has fueled the bloodlust of the warriors, betting heavily on life and death. My owner leads me into the hall for the final fight, he leads me by a hand in my red hair through the crowds, slowly making his way to the stage around the death pit. His route giving the warriors a chance to see me close, hands groping and touching me as he shows me off...my name is whispered by the crowd, some have seen me fight before, all know me...."Runa the Red"...

My Owner takes me finally to the stage and forces me down on all fours by a grip on my hair, my cxnt exposed he slides a hand up and down it, cheered on by the crowd. I gasp, face flushed as he teases me, until he’s ready; pulling aside his loincloth his hard cock slips between my lips, and slides smoothly deep. There in front of hundreds he fucks his fighting bitch, making me scream with pleasure, until he finally cum's filling my cxnt with his seed.

Pulling out he wipes his cock on my red hair, and strips the clothing from me, leaving me nude. A suede loincloth is thrown to me, a red one to match my hair, and I quickly tie it on, its suede flaps just covering my cxnt and ass...I'm pushed to the edge of the pit, and sit on its edge, my feet dangling in, waiting for my opponent..

I don’t have to wait long, a disturbance in the crowd catches my eye, a ripple of noise, awed gasps and talk. Then I see her, slender and lithe, skin the color of burnt wood and hair black as night. I have heard of her, Zarula, a killer brought from far to the south. The hordes of rowdy warriors, mixed with thieves and the occasional priest crane their heads to watch her and her master even in these times, black skin is still unusual- and never fails to excite the imaginations about the people’s of harsh south lands.

The murmuring around her grows as the crowd see her leather mask, thin steel bars across her mouth- giving warning of her love of tearing flesh with her teeth. To add to the theatrics, her owner has her hands tied behind her back and manacles between her ankles- letting all know how dangerous she is.

Finally, they reach the stage- and she’s dragged face first to the floor by her leash. Her owner grinning as he pulls out his long penis, lifting the filthy dress up over her hips and thrusts deep into her to cheers from the motley audience. She lifts her head enough to stare at me as she’s pounded. Growling like a leopardess she watches me, until with a loud grunt her Owner finishes and pulls out of her. And shortly, she’s stripped naked- mask and bonds removed, and a simple green loincloth wrapped around her. The intoxicating air already making her dark skin gleam with sweat.

We both sit on the stone facing each other, 20’ apart, both naked save for our loincloth, between us the pit is ankle deep in blood-soaked mud, stinking from spilled ale, piss and earth iron blood.  Between my thighs I feel my Owners seed start to leak out, sliding down my thighs from my swollen lips. Nothing distracts Runa the Red, not the feeling, or the crowd. My eyes are on you and I snarl, showing you my strong white teeth. I do not know if we have a language in common but I hiss curses and insults at you. “Bitch, I will bite your tits off! Your skin I will make into a new loincloth!” I taunt.

She watches me with amusement in her eyes, ignoring or not understanding what I say. A deep growl her only response as the serious business of gambling begins. Dark, steely eyes watching me, her mouth open ever so slightly, showing sharp white teeth. The noise begins to lessen, replaced by a feeling of anticipation. I can see her chest going up and down, fast shallow breathes, her Owner poised ready to push her into the battle pit. At the last moment, her eyes bore into mine and a thumb moves across her throat.

A loud crash of a gong and a heavy foot is planted in her back pushing her off the edge, she lands on the balls of her feet, already looking for me as I land clumsily. I stagger forward, my left ankle almost turning on something under the mud, a skull perhaps? It matters not. I regain my balance and face her, moving forward to fight, whip trained to aggression. The screaming from the crowd has reached a new pitch, insults and encouragement hurled at us by those who have wagered their gold. I hear my Man yell “rip her a new cxnt, Runa!” and I intend to. 

I lunge forward arms going for hers, eager to lock up and test my strength against my rival, hoping to easily overpower. Our hand clasp and our bodies slam together, breasts crushing against breasts, feet slipping and sliding in the filth as we try to drive the other back. She grunts as we struggle, her forearms quiver in exertion, I give a mighty shove with all I’ve got and she jerks her arms to the sides. I find myself lunging forward head first, and she drops her chin to her chest, presenting the top of her skull for my face to crash into.

“Ngghhhhh!!” I gasp as I slip forward, my face smashing into her head…I turn my face at the last moment and take it on my right cheek rather than smashing my nose to a bloody pulp. The attack surprises me, and my grip on her fingers loosens for a brief moment. Sadly, her grip on mine does not. Spinning on the spot in the filthy mud, she whirls me around and releases me, sending me slamming into the nearby pit wall.

Hoots of laughter from the crowd, greet me as I slam into the pit wall, the rough stone bruising my back.  I gasp, sucking in air, but I kept my head tucked forward to avoid smashing it on the wall. I’ve only gone 4 feet, and I can see her coming for me. Planting my left foot against the slimy clay of the lower wall I use it to push off the wall to meet her, my left hand wrapping around in a clinch as our bodies slam together, my right-hand clawing at her face. But lower my left foot hooks behind her right, and I shove, trying to take her to the floor. She second guesses me and steps back with her left foot, bracing herself, her left hand coming up and grabbing my hand before I can rake her face bloody. Her right-hand clenches in my hair and yanks my head backwards, arching me backwards and exposing my throat!

I’m aware of the vulnerability of my exposed throat, her mouth is open and those white teeth are poised for a killing bite! I release her quickly with my left hand and swing the arm back. Hand balled into a fist I slam it into her right side just below the ribs, pulling back I strike again and again. Hammer blows hoping to crack ribs. “Hhhuuuuuasgghhhh!!...... uunngghhh!!!” she gasps as the blows hit, ger grip on me weakening with each blow!

The crowd are screaming wildly as we fight, our skins slick with sweat, her sweat an unusual odor, an oil that makes me almost sneeze. Both of her hands are in my hair pull my head forwards and downwards. my right-hand freed drops to my side, then comes up clawing, brushing aside her scanty loincloth and clawing up into her cxnt lips, my middle finger ramming into her semen slick cxnt and I curl it in like a meat hook!

Releasing my hair, she clenches her fists together and brings them down in a clubbing blow on my back. The first club like blow sounds like a bass drum as it connects with a hollow thud...... I wince, groaning in pain and she repeats it; my finger already exiting her torn sex just as her hammer blow meets the dead centre of my back.

I'm driven to my knees by the impact, the pain throbbing through my shoulders from her hammer like fists. I gasp in pain, propping myself on my left hand, the hand sunk deep in the filth. It's a bad position and I know I need to get some space...my right hand jerked from her sex I clench and drive hard a straight right punch to her cxnt.

She’s too canny for that, as I punch she moves her leg back, taking my target out of reach, then brings the leg in again, knee first into my face. The knee hits me like a battering ram, I see stars and my head is thrown backwards, even though she grips it. I'm stunned and unable to resist as she turn me and then slam me head first into the wall...A groan goes up from the crowd, followed by a cheer from her backers...my hands slide to the mud, propping me up, as I lean against the wall unable to function. My owner screaming at me, but I’m too weakened  to move.

She lifts one hand in the air to the crowd, and her supporters cheers ring loudly- they now want a show, and from her grin she’s planning to give them one! With one hand aloft, the other stays twisted in my red hair- again she brutally slam my head into the mud wall. It strikes with a sloppy thud, and she’s pulling me up to my knees, then gradually onto my wobbling legs.
As she pulls me up I get ready, my left arm snaps upwards punching into the arm holding my hair, and my other hand draws back and slams in a punch between her tits. Surprised by my fight back she staggers back, sucking loudly as the blow hammered between her sweating breasts. Her hand slipping from my hair...... and she tries to keep her distance while she tries to suck air into her lungs. The crowd go berserk as I straighten and get back into the fight.

I roar, with rage, charging at her, hands first, I grab for her tits, and push, trying to drive her back into the pit wall. We hit the wall and I drive my body deep into her, she’s still fighting though, despite gasping for air, she smashes her head forwards in a brutal headbutt, catching me in the forehead, and I groan in pain. A sudden headache throbs, and I slump forward, leaning into her, But not quite as stunned as she thinks, in this position I bring my right knee up as hard as I can aimed for her mound. An explosive gasp comes from her lips “Huuugghhhh!!!!” as my knee lift her off the clay floor. Instantly her face is a mask of agony. My backers are screaming my name dementedly. Still gasping and moaning in pain she slides a hand up between us and grabs my throat, the thumb pressing on my windpipe.

Her fingers are strong, I can feel them like steel upon my throat, But so are mine, as I stand up I grasp the hand on my throat with my right hand, and with my left hand grab her face, holding it as I ram my thumb into her right eye. I feel her eye burst under my thumb; a disgusting feeling of jelly combined with a scream higher than any I’ve ever heard. She forgets about me, both of her hands coming up to her ruined eye, as if to protect it from further damage.

I have her.  Now I grab her by the throat, my other hand finding her cxnt, still wet from before the fight. It's slippery but I hook fingers into her to get a firm grip, and then I duck into her, pressing my shoulders under her tits, and I lift upwards with a grunt of rage, staggering from the wall, with her draped across my shoulders and held by the throat and the cxnt.

She wriggles but she’s like a fish on a hook, I dig my nails in keeping her secure. She’s limited in what she can reach, only my hand holding her throat. She sinks her teeth into my wrist, drawing blood and I hiss in pain. I jerk my arms up and straighten them, then bring her downwards, collapsing myself beneath her descent; down onto one knee. To give her my other knee to land on spine first. The shock of impact jerking us apart, my arm out of her mouth, though I lose a piece of flesh; and my hands jerked from her throat and cxnt, both ripped away. I breath hard as she’s almost bent in half over my knee, and roll off it to the floor of the pit. Blood, my blood around her lips.

The blow has almost destroyed her, seeing only with one eye, her back damaged from the impact, she weakly paws at the mud and tries to push herself up on her hands. I get to my feet, more than a  little wobbly and raise my fist to the crowd...seeing her push herself up on her palms,  I do a little jump up; not to high, but high enough to come down with both knees on the same spot on her lower back, the mark clearly visible.

I slide a leg each side of her, facing her head. The loincloth has slipped so my naked cxnt presses wetly into the spot I have repeatedly hit. I brace my feet on the floor and reach forward with both hands, sliding them under her jaw as I lean backwards, bending her like a bow, more pain applied to her back. The crowd urging me on now, sensing this death struggle is reaching its conclusion.

Her hands weakly tug at mine locked beneath her jaw, her feet dance, kicking and splashing the muddy pit floor. Both breasts wobbling as I pull her into a tighter and tighter curve. Somewhere inside her there is a ‘pop’ sound and she screams; something has broken inside.

I look up at the crowd and scream my defiance, a chant has taken up, a single word emphasized by a stamp..."KILL!", I stretch her agonizingly, making her breasts almost point to the sky before slipping my left hand onto the top of her head. Hands secured I throw myself off her sideways to my left, savagely jerking and twisting her neck as I roll off.

There’s a shriek which is quickly strangled..... her body flips with mine and she lands on her back...... a leg twitching uncontrollably and a jet of urine squirting as her bladder unloads. Both wide eyes are glazed and a trail of saliva runs out the corner of her mouth....... the quiet is almost deafening until my backers cheer loudly.

I roll and get to my feet, walking slowly over to the naked black skinned woman and plant my foot between her tits, raising my hands in victory Runa t
Viciously Delicious, and Savagely fun.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Re: Conan inspired pit fight
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 12:19:23 PM »
I love a good pit fight.  Great story!

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 12:46:08 PM »
I'm always happy to face new opponents...

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2020, 04:38:01 PM »
Wonderful story

Offline HeyCassandra

• Flexible in a number of ways
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 04:15:59 AM »
Exciting story, loved it immensely!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2020, 04:41:01 AM »
The duchess will have to get into the pit to show all how a young strumpet doesn' measure up to a lady of breeding

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2020, 06:14:22 PM »
The duchess will have to get into the pit to show all how a young strumpet doesn't measure up to a lady of breeding
Your ladyship is always welcome to demonstrate her skills to the fighting sluts of the pit.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2020, 04:56:03 PM »
Great stuff!   ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2022, 12:06:49 PM »
I thoroughly enjoyed this, Lizzie

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2022, 04:16:02 PM »
The duchess will have to get into the pit to show all how a young strumpet doesn't measure up to a lady of breeding
Your ladyship is always welcome to demonstrate her skills to the fighting sluts of the pit.
This would make an incredible catfight story set in maybe the 16 or 1700s. Linftr is the lady of the mansion. Lizzie is the servant having an affair with the lord of the manor. Linftr catches them and the dirty catfight begins! Hot!