News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SToC Season 2 - Ranking Phase - Group 1

• 4 Replies

Offline TheBear

• God Member
SToC Season 2 - Ranking Phase - Group 1
« on: July 30, 2020, 08:29:03 AM »
Welcome, friends, to Season 2 of the Sexfight Tournament of Champions!

This time, the stakes are higher, as 48 women have entered to compete, but only 16 can make it to the elimination round!

In this phase, vote for the women you think are most likely to defeat the others in a sexfight. Each person gets SIX (6) votes, to allocate as they see fit. At the end of the phase, the four women with the most votes will move on to the elimination phase, while the remaining 8 will fall back into the pool for season 3!

Here is our lineup for group 1 (Scroll right to see all contestants):

Please remember to cast SIX (6) votes.

Good luck to all!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 08:29:40 AM by TheBear »

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
Re: SToC Season 2 - Ranking Phase - Group 1
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 01:34:57 PM »
Have to support my girl Natalie Alyn Lind

Offline TheBear

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 05:39:57 PM »

I must confess that I'm surprised by how much traction she's getting. I've never heard of her. I think she's a little after my time. :)

Offline Vicky Vixen

• "Yes I’m badder than you and prettier to!”
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 09:17:11 PM »

I must confess that I'm surprised by how much traction she's getting. I've never heard of her. I think she's a little after my time. :)

Strong sexy legs equals strong sexy vagina.
Caution: Contact with this Vixen may cause serious girl on girl crushes and scratches.

Offline TheBear

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 03:58:36 AM »
Bella, Blake, Jelena, Kate, Katie, Natalie are my chosen six. It makes sense to reduce the numbers, and this is probably the fairest method you could find, so it's understandable you'd have a major cull prior to the tournament starting.

Aye, I figured letting people pick their favourite half of the lineup was reasonably fair, and those cut will roll over into season 3