News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Katricia vs Dixie Just who is the queen bee?

• 3 Replies

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
Katricia vs Dixie Just who is the queen bee?
« on: August 03, 2020, 07:17:09 AM »
The combination of beating down Foreing in the fashion she did, the money won off the wager, and the amazing sexual buildup then release had Katricia doing cartwheels inside every time she thought about the fight. Sure she thought, expected feelings soon after the event but it's been almost a year now and the memory still gets her all worked up! She wants more!

I met a good friend that was visiting for drinks and we ended up in a strip club acting like we were 25 again and laughing it up, having a great time talking too much shit while drinking more than couple of rounds. We always kicked things up a notch when we got to hang out and tonight was no different!

One of the dancers, a beautiful and shapely blonde came up to me and introduced herself as Dixie. After kissing me on the cheek, she sat beside me and took up my offer of a drink. Continuing my joking around and laughing were cracked jokes and both Dixie and her friend teased back and the blonde punched me in the arm with a big grin. I asked her if that was all she had, laughing of course, which the busy blonde replied not even close very matter of factly! I asked, really? She replied that she was the queen bee around here and flexed her bicep for me, then faked a punch to my chin with pretty decent form and knew how to make a fist! While that sounds silly but even if some women grew up fighting, not a lot actually knew how to punch or make a good fist, form wise.
Katricia and I were having dinner and talking about anything and nothing at all.  After a couple after dinner drinks and more laughing while people watching and talking shit in between, I suggested we change venues for stepping up our night’s entertainment to which my sexy ebony friend readily accepted my offer.  I opened the car door and Katricia grabbed my jacket lapels and kisses me deeply while grinding up against me is the sexiest of ways!  She tells me how horny she is and of course I reply in kind.  We make out like a couple teenagers on prom night and then get in the car.  Katricia told me why she was so worked up sexually while we were driving to the club and I was very excited as it would seem that the timing would be perfect.  I pull in and Katricia gives me a sexy and catty look as she asks why I would bring her to a strip club and I reply with a smile only.  Once inside, we get a table towards the back wall area and have a round of drinks.  My sexy friend asks if I want her to give me a lap dance and show these “bitches” how it’s done with an insatiably sexy look on her face.  Without waiting for my answer, the sexy ebony beauty pivoted, threw her powerful right leg over me and sat on my lap like I was a bicycle. She grabbed the back of my head and began to grind me through chair! Then she leans back a little, telling me how hot she is and that she will try and break me. All the while she's smiling sexily and shows off her strength with a bicep flex and slowly allowing her whole body to slide down the front of mine like water flowing down over the rocks of a stream and all the while she knows I love it when she shows off!

All this sexual excitement has both of us in our own little world noticing little else when our deep trance is broken.  What broke such an intense focus but about 5’ 7” of creamy flawless skin topped with platinum blonde hair and incredibly large, round and full breasts wearing only bikini bottoms and a smile.  Dixie slides in between Katricia and I purring like a kitten and begins to give us both an intense lap dance at the same time.  The super curvy, solid and gorgeous blonde seems to focus more on my equally sexy black lady friend than me but I do get my share of her erotic attention and for the next 5 minutes all 3 of us become heated in every way. 

“Not bad, not bad at all Honey.  You have some great moves.” Dixie softly tells Katricia as she straightens up directly in front of us with her hands on her hips and chest puffed out, looking sexy and strong.  The blonde then flexes her right arm, holds the power show off for a second just like what she saw Tricia doing for me just a moment ago, then continues a vogue type dance move that moves that right hand through her hair, around her head, over her breasts then back to her hips but this time looking hard at only the ebony hard body to my right.

Dixie:  “You have to be whom he was thinking about while I was dancing and talking to the other night when he and his buddy were in here having a good time.  We had some drinks and dances.  While I was feeling him up, now I can see he was sizing me up!” She reaches over to my leg and grabs my upper thigh and looks me in the eye.  “Nice…very nice.  Not many can steer me like that.  I’m impressed! Is she supposed to be your queen bee?  Really? Not even close to a real challenge, dearie!”
Katricia:  “I'm not just his queen bee but the queen bee in whatever room I walk into, DEARIE.”

Dixie: “Of course you know what happens when 2 queen bees meet up now don't you Dearie? “ As the sexy blonde turns slightly towards Katricia with her hands on her solid hips also thrusting her large beasts out, staring directly at my friend all but challenging the beautiful black woman. “The winning queen takes the spoils of her victory.“ Now Dixie squats and grinds her full shapely ass all over my lap, never taking her hard look away from the powerful and sexy ebony queen bee not a foot away.
Katricia: “You dumb bitch, the only thing you are going to take is an ass whoopin.” Both women take a step towards each other. They were so close already in a second white and black sexy, strong and powerful bodies slam into each other talking shit right up in each other's face. Foreheads, noses, breasts, hips and even knees are in full contact with each sexy body pushing the other. As much as I hated, I jumped up to separate the 2 hellcats before the bouncers saw the confrontation. Dixie immediately recommended a hotel not even a half a block behind the club to have their queen bee discussion, face to face! Tricia quickly agreed.
I rented a suite on the first floor at the far end of the building so noise wouldn't be a problem or cause an interruption! The women wordlessly went to opposite sides of the suite and began to undress. I moved furniture out off the way to give their discussion plenty of room.  I had only moved the coffee table away before the two gorgeous and now naked women, slam together full tilt.  The smack of flesh slapping into flesh echoed off the walls and then the slaps, thuds, moans, grunts and cursing and yelling signified this will be an all-out fight.  I was going to try to get some rules agreed to but that is now moot.

Dixie: “I couldn’t believe his handsome ass was all over some ghetto fabulous, ugly black bitch like you!” Two handfuls of brunette hair yanking back and forth causing Katricia’s head to be rag dolled around but that was only a distraction.  The next thing was a powerful, thick alabaster thigh slam squarely into the black woman’s pussy and hard! “I’ve never lost a fight to another bitch as a woman and a black bitch like you will never be good enough!  I love fucking up you ghetto bitches that think they can fight!” 
A second powerful knee finds its mark and a third, fourth and fifth follow. With a handful of ebony locks, Dixie fires off some hard punches into her ebony foe’s face. Both warriors are bleeding in multiple body parts and each will have swollen parts, marks and bruises afterwards but which one will have it worst?  Right now Dixie believes that will be Katricia and is telling her just that as she continues to lay down the punishment.

Now the sexy and strong blonde swings Katricia around and throws her to the floor.  “Oh yessssss!”  The raging blonde feels her foot land into her ebony opponent’s side with a hard impact to Katricia’s ribs causing the sexy black woman to groan in pain and she really likes the feeling. “I’m going to beat your black ass sooo bad and then I’m going to fuck your man all night long making you watch!  I told you I was the queen bee around here bitch!  Kicking your xxxxxxx ass is making me so wet! I can’t wait to fuck Mr Goodbar over there and show him what a real woman feels and fucks like!”

Katricia’s mind is reeling from the onslaught of the sexy blonde’s attack!  She was in big trouble and she knew it.  The ebony warrior was covering up pretty good but the platinum blonde was living up to her self told hype and she was indeed strong!  Her constant verbal bashing was really getting under Katricia’s skin, but not taking her off her game as was her foe’s intent.  The last kick from the big breasted blonde hurt but the ebony warrior caught the offending ankle and rolled into the captured limb.  Dixie was caught by surprise and when her dark foe rolled toward her base it tripped her up and the blonde fell like a ton of bricks.  Awkwardly landing on her shapely and popular round butt and backside!  Tricia fights thru the pain and presses her advantage in an attack. 
Climbing on top of the sexy platinum blonde as if she were Mount Everest itself! Using her claws like a mountaineer would use an ice pick on Everest, the sexy ebony woman wanted to both inflict some pain herself and damage her former attacker by brutally digging all 10 nails into smooth, sexy, firm alabaster skin then twisting back and forth like she was a kid changing the channels on her Grandfather’s TV back in the day. 

Katricia: “Now it’s my turn. I’m going to shred you, bitch!”  The black woman slid up with her ebony granite like thighs straddling the blonde and then she rakes all 10 nails down the ample chest of her pinned foe!  She repeats the process and just lays waste to the gorgeous breasts that her foe is so proud of bringing unbelievable pain the likes the blonde has never felt before!  “Okay, Dixie dearie….[[[open hand with fingers curled into a claw, slap across the face]]]… what shall we discuss next…[[[another clawed slap and another]]].  Katricia is carving up the blonde’s lovely face with scratching slaps on both sides and then switches to her breasts with even harder scratching slaps to all sides of the once dominate white woman who’s turn it is to cry out in pain with each blow! “Hey bitch, your dumb white ass didn’t think it was going to be that easy did you?  You will take your first ass whipping today bitch…by this BLACK BITCH NO LESS you racist whore!  I heard your taunts bitch and now it’s payback!”
Katricia now switches up her attack again, this time with fists.  She rears up and punches down as hard as she can straight into Dixie’s solar plexus!  All air leaves her foe and her face is now flushed of color and mouth open trying to get some air.  The ebony warrior’s next punch is to her foe’s face then back down to her tits.  Not looking so pretty now, the platinum blonde is bleeding from all those scratches Katricia has inflicted on her.  Breasts, both sides of her face, neck and chest all have scratches that have drawn blood. 

While Dixie is looking worse for wear, the damage so far is more superficial than cumulative.  After getting her air back she begins to swing back both with arms and legs.  The blonde is kicking as well as punching and her sexy black opponent is still punching away.  Now focused on hurting her more, Tricia is punching instead of the slap/scratch tactic she was employing but she is getting hit too.  Give Dixie some credit, she didn’t fold up.  She’s fighting back and her kicking and thrashing about finally unseats the ebony woman.
As Dixie tries to roll away, Tricia grabs a large fistful of platinum blonde hair and yanks back hard.  She then scoots around to the white woman’s back and wraps those devastating ebony thighs around smooth and firm alabaster midsection and locks her ankles with a giant squeeze of Dixie’s waist while pulling back on her hair.  With her free hand Katricia reaches under and around her foe and rakes again across those full breasts!  Now she shifts again and has her right arm around the blonde’s neck and those powerful legs squeezing the midsection of the big breasted blonde.
Katricia rolls back pulling the mad blonde into her body more which frees up her left arm while her right continues to choke the blonde.  The sexy and in control glowing warrior begins to punch Dixie in the side of her head with that free left. 

Suddenly the sexy black woman screams loudly.  Dixie has shoved her left hand between Katricia’s legs at her crotch and is clawing away at the sexy black woman’s pussy and by the sounds of Katricia’s screams, she is doing major damage!  The screaming black woman releases all her holds and tries to get the clawing blonde out of her pussy!  Dixie now adds a second hand attaching her foe’s pussy.  The blonde is like a rabid animal in her attack!  She removes her right hand and begins to punch Katricia’s body anywhere she can while still clawing with her left.  She is taking blows as Katricia is now both trying to pry the attacking hand from her on fire pussy with one hand and punching anywhere she can land a good punch with the other!  Both women are cursing and screaming at each other, total fury is at my feet. 

Katricia rolls a little more to her right lying almost prone and kicks back hard. The kick landed flush on the left side of her face. The thud of the blow resounded across the room and it immediately stopped the blonde's vaginal attack. Dixie was knocked a couple feet away, flat on her back moaning with her hand holding her face.

Katricia: “You are done bitch! I hope it felt good to you. Touching a real woman’s pussy. Don't worry, after I finish whipping you're ass you'll get to see it up real close!” Said as the sexy glowing ebony warrior got to her feet and quickly stalked down the struggling to rise blonde. “Oh no bitch! We are no where near done. Not at all, umphhhh!” As her dark foot lands solidly into her foe’s ribs. Followed up with a stomp to the small of Dixie's back driving the sexy blonde flat on her face with a deeper moan escaping her luscious lips. “What's the matter whore? Nothing to say? That's okay, I like you moaning in pain!”

With a huge grin….no, actually an evil smirk would be more accurate, Katricia drops down hard onto the blonde’s lower back. She violently grabs two handfuls of platinum blonde hair and pulls back so hard the force caused blood from Dixie's face to fly off and a couple drops land on the smiling Nubian warrior’s cheek. Tricia wipes her cheek with a finger and licks her foe's blood of her finger as that evil grin widens to a huge smile of satisfaction!

Tricia pulls first one arm then the second, over her knees immobilizing the groaning blonde in a very vulnerable position. Katricia places one hand over her mouth telling her to shush and laughed at the blonde’s vulnerable predicament.
The dominant black woman pulls back with Dixie's chin and platinum blonde locks and hard. She's bending the blonde's spine backwards so far and hard I was in fear it would snap! With a handful of platinum blonde locks in her left hand to keep the hold in place, the sexy and strong ebony fighter resumes her punching with her right fist into Dixie's face. Since the camel clutch hold essentially traps the white women’s arms, Dixie can only try to endure this onslaught. Katricia is grunting with each blow showing how hard she is punching and the dull thud of her fists hitting the blonde’s face is an indication of that effort!

Tricia: “I'll bet you are really sorry you picked this fight! I told you this ass whipping was going to be the result! You stupid bitch. Ha ha ha. I love seeing your blood bitch and I'm not done yet. What happened to all that shit you were talking, hmmm? Oh, yep, this ‘xxxxxxx bitch’ is whipping your ass! I still can't believe you were so stupid to use that word.”

Now Katricia releases her chin but replaces her foe’s agony with her nails! Black fingers curl and she claws the groaning blonde’s face, pulling her head backwards while clawing at her face leaving bloody tracks behind with the blonde crying in pain. However, her punishment continues as the ebony victor is beaming as she slams Dixie’s face into the carpet and begins to open hand slap her victim in the back of her head while laughing.  Then with 2 fistfuls of blonde hair, she begins to drag Dixie’s face across the carpet as well as trying to push her face thru the floor! Katricia stands and begins stomping on the blonde’s body. Now she stops with her feet spread, hands on her powerful hips looking down at her crying victim absolutely glowing with a victorious aura about her.

The sexy black woman walks over to me, straddling me, wrapping her arms abound my neck and we kiss deeply as she grinds into my lap! As if I'm not rock hard all ready! She whispers into my ear. “I'm not done with the stupid bitch yet! I needed to feel you and kiss you right now. Be right back.”

Katricia grinds into my lap and rubs her glowing body all over me then she slowly stalks over to her crying victim and with two handfuls of blood streaked blonde hair she drags her still crying victim over next to me then flips Dixie onto her back and drops her round, hard, sexy ass down onto the blonde's heaving chest.
Katricia bounces up and down a few times onto the blonde’s full breasts in a hard schoolgirl pin. The powerful ebony woman pins Dixie down by her throat with her left hand while she flexes her right bicep very hard looking up directly at me with a beaming smile just glowing with adrenaline, pride, satisfaction, dominance, sex appeal and ultimate victory! I quickly snap off a many pics as I can with my phone while licking my lips. This is so incredibly sexy!

Katricia extends her strong right arm outward then really slaps the blonde's taste right out of her lovely mouth. Again and again, maintaining her left hand choke and pin down while slapping as hard as she can her foe’s face. Yelling down at Dixie, “Stop crying Bitch! Come on, mouth, fight back! I'm not finished with your pastey white ass. Your mouth got you into this and you better hope it will get you out!”
She stops slapping the crying blonde, grabbing 2 hands full of hair, she slides forward moving from crushing breasts to now sitting on a teary face, grinding those hard and sexy hips from side to side. Forcing her hot pussy all over the blonde's face.

Katricia continues to look deeply into my eyes all the while, then motions me to her. I obey and stand up directly in front of my sexy friend and warrior. She grabs my incredibly hard dick into her mouth while grinding even harder onto Dixie's face. The black beauty leans back and down, onto a bloody, swollen, scratched, sobbing and crying alabaster face, then spits into Dixie's mouth. Then she forcefully covers the blonde's mouth saying to her. “Swallow defeat bitch! First you had to taste what a victorious real woman tastes like, then you got to almost taste….. how did you put it?  Yeah, that's right. Mr. Goodbar. Yeah, you almost got to taste what MY, my Mr. Goodbar tastes like but with a little twist. Mr. Goodbar via my mouth! LOL LOL LOL.”

Now she positions me directly in front of her but a half step back, blows me a kiss, then begins to slap and backhand Dixie. She stops and drops her pussy onto her mouth telling the blonde she has a chance to see if her mouth can get her out of this position. Still crying, Dixie complies and begins to lick, kiss, suck and tongue the ebony pussy in her face. Katricia moans and grinds, leaning her head back in extasy.

I drop to my knees regaining that half step of ground and begin to kiss the victorious beauty deeply and oh so passionately! Katricia grabs my rock hard dick and squeezing then releasing it, she slaps the blonde's face with me! I explode just on the thought of how dominant Katricia is at this moment. Katricia begins to shutter in her erotic moment. I guess Dixie also knew how to please a woman.

Katricia slides down the blonde's body enough that she can take me into her mouth to “clean me up" and again spits but this time, my cum over Dixie's face. She then tells her, “Beg bitch. Beg me not to hurt you any more. Beg me not to do what you wanted to do to me while fucking my Mr. Goodbar while I watched. Wasn't that one thing you said? “ Dixie sobbing, begins to beg but was cut off by yet another slap while being laughed at by her victrix!

Katricia stands and roughly jerks Dixie up to her hands and knees then using bloody blonde hair like a leash, dog walks the blonde into the bedroom part of the suite up to the edge of the bed. Black granite thighs straddle the loser’s back and pulls up and back with 2 handfuls of blonde hair. She then releases hair and treats me to more victory pose bicep flexes, changing angles and puckering kisses to me. Then one of those black granite powerful legs raise up and stomp down between the white girl’s shoulder blades, driving her face and breasts into the carpet, grinding her heel harder onto Dixie's back. One single black finger motions for me to join her.

We fall into the large bed and sex each other into oblivion with never before energy from either of us. She pushes me away so that she can jump down and grab up Dixie who was actually fingering herself!, She throws the blonde into the bed.

Katricia mounts her victim low and punches her in her tits, belly and pussy. Telling her, “How dare you! You are my bitch now! I didn't give you permission to touch yourself. You and I are not done yet, bitch! The still glowing victrix crawls forward and spins around hovering her pussy over the blonde's face and commands me to fuck her doggie style right here! She spreads her knees outward so that her pussy is closer to the blonde's mouth.

I do as instructed and while we are again fucking, Katricia makes the blonde lick us both while fucking! I absolute explode again. I've truly lost count at this point. I'm gonna need a week of sleep to recover later but we are both so hyped up it’s unreal!

We both collapse, dick and pussy onto Dixie's now crying again, face. The ebony dominant makes the blonde lick us clean then drags her by the hair back to the living room area bathroom and handcuffs her to the handicap rail by the tub, still naked of course!
We go back to bed for yet another round and then fall into a blissful, deep sleep all wrapped up in each other. How can this be topped?

Offline master

• God Member
Re: Katricia vs Dixie Just who is the queen bee?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 06:14:26 AM »
Another fantastic very well written story with ebony Tricia really enjoying dominating and humiliating her opponent.  The contrast between the 2 beauties adds to the its erotic flavor.  ;)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2020, 04:54:08 PM »
Nice & vicious with some hot punishment!  ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2020, 02:00:24 AM »
What an incredibly sexy story. I absolutely love it when a strong, powerful black woman dominates and humiliates a weaker, white woman. Very well done and here's hoping you'll post some more triumphant matches with Katricia beating down those helpless white girls!