News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Breast Punching Contest Results

• 0 Replies

Offline Luckyman

Breast Punching Contest Results
« on: August 04, 2020, 12:35:26 AM »
A few weeks ago I asked about advice on how to win a breast punching contest.  My girl participated in that contest and I thought the members here might like a blow by blow description of the fight.

First off a review of the rules for those who didn’t read my other post.  The girls stand topless in front of each other and take turns hitting the other woman’s breasts until one submits or is knocked out.  Only bare fists may be used (no elbows), although the hands may be taped.  Also the punches could be delivered with a closed or open fist (to allow fingernails to be employed).   The girl receiving the punch must stand with both feet in little rectangles marked on the floor until the punch is received, although she is free to try and dodge the blow with her upper body.  She cannot use her hands to block the punch.  Once the blow is received the girl will be allowed 10 seconds to recover and return a punch.  If she can’t respond in kind after ten seconds then her opponent will be allowed to punch her again.  If a girl is knocked down her opponent will be allowed 3 additional punches, and these punches can be anywhere, although the downed fighter will be allowed to block them any way she can.  Once the 3 punches are delivered a ten count will begin and the downed fighter has until the end of the count to return to the center of the ring and deliver her punch.  Not making it back in time doesn’t end the fight, however, it just means her opponent will get to punch her again, including 3 punches if she’s still down on the mat.  The fight ends when one girl admits defeat or is knocked out.  Seconds cannot stop the fight.  The fight will have one-minute rounds with 60 seconds between rounds.

The promoter of course demanded the girls fight topless, wearing only a bikini bottom, and further stated that unless the fight went at least 3 rounds the loser would not be paid.  He also demanded they wear high heels though he did not specify what type.  My girl Sheryl wore 2” black open toed heels and a corresponding black thong type bikini which was so tiny it would’ve shown her pussy hairs if she hadn’t shaved.  Her opponent, Marsha, wore a contrasting white bikini and huge white stripper heels.  Marsha was taller than Sheryl anyway and her heels gave her a distinct height advance.  She would be punching underhanded at my girl’s tits while Sheryl would need overhand punches to reach Marsha’s breasts.  Speaking of breasts, Sheryl is a 36D and Marsha appeared to be at least a 38DD, as she was about 10 pounds heavier than Marsha at 120.  Seconds were cautioned that we could not use any type of numbing spray or ointment, nor could any cuts be sewn.  He told us we couldn’t even put any ointment on their breasts.  Just wipe them with a towel and water is the only thing allowed.  I guess I should also add that both women were white, with Sheryl being a pale skinned blonde and Marsha had a much darker tan which went well with the white she was wearing.  They were both beautiful women with shoulder length hair, though Marsha was a brunette.  The other thing different was that Sheryl’s fists were taped while Marsha was fighting bare fisted.  I initially thought that would be an advantage for Sheryl.

The fight was held in a boxing ring with the ropes removed to give the audience a better view.  There were 4 red taped rectangular boxes in the center where the fighters would stand.  The puncher could stand anywhere she wanted, only the punchee had to remain on the red rectangles until hit.

The fight began with a coin toss to determine which girl would go first and he let Sheryl call it.  She called heads and it came up tails, so she would receive the first blow.  The referee called for Sheryl to get on her blocks, and then motioned for the timekeeper to ring the bell and the fight began.  Marsha stepped up and immediately delivered a right hand into Sheryl’s left breast, landing square in the center.  Sheryl was knocked back on her heels and went down!  She landed on her butt and put both hands in back of her to help break the fall.  Marsha was on her in a flash and delivered another right to Shery’s left eye which turned her head to the right, and then less than a half second later followed it up with a left which landed right in the middle of her face.  Sheryl now had both hands up to block any more punches to her face but the third punch was again to her left tit, which put her flat on her back.  Marsha climbed on top ready to finish her but the referee pulled her off and away, saying, “That was your third punch.”  Then he started counting.  Sheryl lay on the canvas and put her right hand to her face, and then looked at her hand which was now covered in her own blood.  Marsha had bloodied her nose and blood was also coming from Sheryl’s mouth.  On the other side of the ring, Marsha was also screaming in pain, claiming to her second that she had broken her left hand when she hit my girl in the face.  When the count reached five I started screaming for Sheryl to get up and she looked at me with a terrified expression but slowly rose to her feet and proceeded back to the center of the ring.  Marsha was standing on her blocks, waiting for her to retaliate.  Sheryl gave a left cross to Marsha’s left tit, landing directly on the nipple, but the punch didn’t go very far into the breast and Marsha took the blow.  Now is was Marsha’s turn again.  In preflight training we had spent a lot of time practicing moves to lessen the impact of the punches, but Sheryl was now afraid to try anything fancy and just concentrated on standing there and taking the punch without falling down.  Again another right fist drove deep into Sheryl’s left tit.  From the force of the blow you could tell she was driving the nipple all the way down till it smashed against her ribs.  Sheryl cried out but took the punch still standing, and immediately returned the punch which had the same effect as her first punch—namely nothing.   Each fighter was concentrating exclusive on the left breast.  This time I noticed Marsha’s fist as she delivered her punch.  She had her thumb sticking out in the middle of her fist, and her thumbnail was long and shaped like a pointed dagger almost ½ inch long.  This time Marsha’s punch penetrated deep into Sheryl’s nipple and when she withdrew from her breast there was blood.  The crowd was definitely into it now, standing and applauding Marsha’s efforts and she raised both hands in victory acknowledging the crowd.  Sheryl cupped her wounded breast and looked at it, and slowly approached Marsha, already standing on her blocks and grinning.  She waited until the referee counted nine before punching, this time switching to Marsha’s right breast, but it was just as tough apparently as her left one.  She didn’t even back off her blocks, and immediately punched Sheryl’s left breast again.  Sheryl hadn’t had time to actually return to her blocks but she was in range and the referee didn’t say anything.  This time instead of a direct punch it was an uppercut, which landed right at the base of the rib cage and drover Sheryl’s breast upward and outward, threatening to tear it off her chest.  Blood spurted from the nipple as the full impact of the punch effectively milked my helpless girl as she tried to keep from going down.  The ten second whistle sounded so Sheryl would have the last punch of the round, and she tried an uppercut again to the right breast but it barely raised it above horizontal.  Marsha taunted Sheryl and pointed to her bleeding breast as the bell ended round one.

Sheryl was crying as she sat dejectedly on her stool.  Her left eye was swelling closed.  I don’t think she was seeing much out of it.  I didn’t think her nose was broken but I was afraid to see if she had any loose teeth.  The referee came to our corner, I initially thought to see about stopping the fight but he just wanted to make sure I wasn’t doing anything to stem the bleeding from her breast or the cuts on her face.  I regretted not making her wear a mouthpiece for the fight.  There wasn’t much to say and I prepared her as best as I could for round two.

It was now Sheryl’s turn to deliver the first punch, and the blow to Marsha’s left tit did finally cause her to back up a step, but she returned and immediately went back to attacking Sheryl’s bleeding left tit again.  Where before there was a trickle now a steady stream of blood began running down her breast and down her belly.  Sheryl tried her best but simply couldn’t punch hard enough to driver Marsha’s nipple deep enough to smash against her rib cage where she could do some damage.  Both girl’s breasts were now deeply reddened from the punches, but Sheryl was the one bleeding, and she was about to bleed some more.  Before the round ended her right tit had also been stabbed, all by Marsha’s right hand as her left hand was useless.  Were it a normal boxing match it would’ve been a great detriment but not in this fight.  I don’t know how Sheryl kept from going down but she stayed on her feet and took the punishment until the bell sounded.

I told her she needed to quit.  “But I can’t, I won’t get paid!”  “Sheryl, you can get seriously hurt out there!”  Her left nipple was cleanly sliced and her right areola had a small but deep puncture and was oozing blood.  Again the referee stood by to make sure I didn’t do anything to ease Sheryl’s pain.  The bell sounded for round three.  Marsha delivered an uppercut to Sheryl’s right breast and this time she slumped down to the canvas, right in front of her, holding her breast as it was now also streaming blood.  Marsha had three punches coming, but she held off this time as Sheryl struggled to get to her feet.  As soon as she did Marsha pushed her back into the corner post right above me.  The ropes had been rapped around the post but the now loose corner padding was still there.  Sheryl put both arms up to cover her face, but left her bare belly wide open for Marsha to attack.  Three devastating low punches, below the navel and just above her bikini, caused Sheryl’s knees to buckle and she went down again.  Marsha stood over her with her hands raised as the audience cheered and the referee began counting.  “Seven…eight.”  Sheryl made it up on one knee but there was no rope to help her climb all the way up.  “Nine…Ten!”  The referee motioned for Marsha to go ahead and deliver three more punches.  She hit her right tit another uppercut and this time blood spurted all the way out of the ring.  “Stop!  Stop!  I give, I give” Sheryl screamed, but the referee waited for Marsha to give out the rest of her punches to Sheryl’s face, starting a fresh flow of blood from her nose and now causing a cut in the swollen bulge around her left eye.  She collapsed on the canvas and the referee raised Marsha’s hand in victory. 

I helped Sheryl to her stool and now worked to stop the bleeding.  However the referee interrupted me and drug her to the center of the ring where she stood by and cried and held her beaten breasts while the referee raised Marsha’s hand and the crowd cheered.  Then he announced that the fighters had made a side bet before the fight, and Marsha could now claim her prize.  With a snicker she tore off Sheryl’s bikini bottom and waived it over her head as a trophy, leaving Sheryl standing there naked and bleeding.  I came and got her and put a robe around her and led her back to the dressing room.

It took several weeks for all of Sheryl’s injuries to heal, although the doctor said that due to the damage she suffered she will probably never be able to nurse a baby.  The only good news is that in spite of only going a little over 2 rounds, the promoter did pay her the loser’s purse, plus another $200, for putting on a good show for the crowd.