News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Political Catfight

• 40 Replies

Offline Nikkihughes

• God Member
Re: Political Catfight
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2020, 04:46:06 PM »
So, after hearing the former president speak, I am ready to fight against any Trump girl.  Time to eliminate your vote, bitch.
Well this Trump girl would relish the chance to take you on in a fistfight and punch you out bitch. I've taken boxing classes for several years but with you I will definitely take off the gloves and fight you bare knuckle.
It would be a pleasure to bust you up and give you a class in real fighting.  Whenever you are ready, bring it.
  Bust me up? You don't look like you could bust up a cob web bitch. I'd enjoy giving you a complimentary facial with my fists.

You’d never have the guts to fight this antifa bitch!!!

Offline judy cat

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2020, 06:06:24 PM »
So, after hearing the former president speak, I am ready to fight against any Trump girl.  Time to eliminate your vote, bitch.
Well this Trump girl would relish the chance to take you on in a fistfight and punch you out bitch. I've taken boxing classes for several years but with you I will definitely take off the gloves and fight you bare knuckle.
beat her up jessie, i can;t understand how women can support such a moron, give her the lesson she deserves

Offline Nikkihughes

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2020, 07:11:28 PM »
beat her up jessie, i can;t understand how women can support such a moron, give her the lesson she deserves
Think id beat her?

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2020, 09:22:35 PM »
Left wing antifa/blm bitches wouldn't fight unless they had 3 or more others to back them up.

I see that hand and raise it with unspecifiable group of people banding together bemoaning an era that never was to vent anger in the form of a crazy ass conspricay theory that only makes sense if you don't think about it. Their motto is a literal rally to act always together, not alone.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

The place where I can be commissioned: https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40

Twitter: @powelltothepeo1

Offline FFcupBlondeSharon

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2020, 08:28:24 PM »
ignorant trumpsters getting their asses kicked, sounds great.
Your5'6" to my 5'9".   You describe yourself having a flabby belly,and weighing 200 lbs. but your not fat ?  I weigh 50 lbs. less than you ,I'm fit and willing to take you on.    You can ware your Antifa helmet ,shin-guards and whatever protection you like and I'll strip down to my G string and a smile and take you on anything goes. 
FFcupBlondeSharon

Offline Katrynna

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2020, 08:51:54 PM »
ignorant trumpsters getting their asses kicked, sounds great.
Your5'6" to my 5'9".   You describe yourself having a flabby belly,and weighing 200 lbs. but your not fat ?  I weigh 50 lbs. less than you ,I'm fit and willing to take you on.    You can ware your Antifa helmet ,shin-guards and whatever protection you like and I'll strip down to my G string and a smile and take you on anything goes.

I never said I wasn't fat, just like you never said you weren't stupid.

Grete Long Legs Griffin

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2021, 05:13:09 PM »
A little late but ready to battle it out with any Trump supporting bitch or conservative in general. I'm not Antifa but left wing.

Offline Bunpbner-man-22

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2021, 08:34:51 PM »
I’m an moderate dem—at first I thought I’d like political Catfights but then as I got older that actually wouldn’t be any different than any other storyline.

Much rather have a match that had interviews with two women who are same or close height and weight.  Then have one be from a rural town the other a city.  Call it a state championship in the barn or club.  Thanks that’s about as political as I’ll get with it.

Offline watchembox

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2021, 11:58:32 PM »
South Dakota governor Kristi Noem vs Colorado senator Lauren Boebert - that would be a great fight.

Offline DebbieTheBestMummy

• This mummy will teach you a valuable lesson.
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2021, 12:10:56 PM »
Too many children on the forum thread supporting the fabricated presidents biden, bernie. No one has been close to trump

Offline VAKris

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2021, 02:35:45 PM »
South Dakota governor Kristi Noem vs Colorado senator Lauren Boebert - that would be a great fight.
[I/quote]

I'd like to see Kristi Noem vs Nikki Haley.   Back in the day Michelle Bachman vs Sarah Palin might have been fun to watch also.  BTW...Boebert is a representative.