News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Political Catfight

• 48 Replies

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Re: Political Catfight
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2020, 09:22:35 PM »
Left wing antifa/blm bitches wouldn't fight unless they had 3 or more others to back them up.

I see that hand and raise it with unspecifiable group of people banding together bemoaning an era that never was to vent anger in the form of a crazy ass conspricay theory that only makes sense if you don't think about it. Their motto is a literal rally to act always together, not alone.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline FFcupBlondeSharon

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2020, 08:28:24 PM »
ignorant trumpsters getting their asses kicked, sounds great.
Your5'6" to my 5'9".   You describe yourself having a flabby belly,and weighing 200 lbs. but your not fat ?  I weigh 50 lbs. less than you ,I'm fit and willing to take you on.    You can ware your Antifa helmet ,shin-guards and whatever protection you like and I'll strip down to my G string and a smile and take you on anything goes. 
FFcupBlondeSharon

Offline Katrynna

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2020, 08:51:54 PM »
ignorant trumpsters getting their asses kicked, sounds great.
Your5'6" to my 5'9".   You describe yourself having a flabby belly,and weighing 200 lbs. but your not fat ?  I weigh 50 lbs. less than you ,I'm fit and willing to take you on.    You can ware your Antifa helmet ,shin-guards and whatever protection you like and I'll strip down to my G string and a smile and take you on anything goes.

I never said I wasn't fat, just like you never said you weren't stupid.

Grete Long Legs Griffin

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2021, 05:13:09 PM »
A little late but ready to battle it out with any Trump supporting bitch or conservative in general. I'm not Antifa but left wing.

Offline Bunpbner-man-22

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2021, 08:34:51 PM »
I’m an moderate dem—at first I thought I’d like political Catfights but then as I got older that actually wouldn’t be any different than any other storyline.

Much rather have a match that had interviews with two women who are same or close height and weight.  Then have one be from a rural town the other a city.  Call it a state championship in the barn or club.  Thanks that’s about as political as I’ll get with it.

Offline watchembox

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2021, 11:58:32 PM »
South Dakota governor Kristi Noem vs Colorado senator Lauren Boebert - that would be a great fight.

Offline DebbieTheBestMummy

• This mummy will teach you a valuable lesson.
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2021, 12:10:56 PM »
Too many children on the forum thread supporting the fabricated presidents biden, bernie. No one has been close to trump

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2021, 02:35:45 PM »
South Dakota governor Kristi Noem vs Colorado senator Lauren Boebert - that would be a great fight.
[I/quote]

I'd like to see Kristi Noem vs Nikki Haley.   Back in the day Michelle Bachman vs Sarah Palin might have been fun to watch also.  BTW...Boebert is a representative.

Offline watchembox

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2021, 04:33:44 AM »
So how are all you biden voters feeling now? My guess is pretty stupid. Worst president ever in only 100 days LOL.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2021, 02:34:30 AM »
So how are all you biden voters feeling now? My guess is pretty stupid. Worst president ever in only 100 days LOL.

I bet Kamala Harris could beat the crap out of Ivanka Trump.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2021, 08:03:55 AM »
Is it just me looking in from the outside not understanding wtf is going on? how can you not agree with anti-facism? Do you want facism? confused in Australian

I think you are right.  Anybody that actually knows what a facism has been against it for the last 80 years.  But Antifa is really not Anti-Facist.  It is obviously their name, but they basically use all the tactics of Facism against anybody to the right of them, which is pretty much everybody.  I suspect most of the members do not actually know what Facism is. Now that Trump is gone, they have started attacking Democrats.  If nothing else it is getting interesting.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2021, 05:32:21 PM »
  Marjorie Taylor Greene has been attacking AOC non-stop over the past month. She called AOC out for a one on one debate. MTG's hate for AOC is out in the open and for sure would Catfight if locked together into same room.
  Now things are at a boiling point with MTG doing some big time Trash talking calling AOC a stupid scared little girl!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-aoc-stupid-b1836169.html
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2021, 05:45:24 PM »
Is it just me looking in from the outside not understanding wtf is going on? how can you not agree with anti-facism? Do you want facism? confused in Australian

I think you are right.  Anybody that actually knows what a facism has been against it for the last 80 years.  But Antifa is really not Anti-Facist.  It is obviously their name, but they basically use all the tactics of Facism against anybody to the right of them, which is pretty much everybody.  I suspect most of the members do not actually know what Facism is. Now that Trump is gone, they have started attacking Democrats.  If nothing else it is getting interesting.

Antifa started out as people who would fight skin heads in the streets of Europe in the 70's.  Todays Antifa is a collection of mostly Communist and anarchists who have allied with gay and people of color and use them as cover to try and bring a end to Western Civ.
   I'm a man in the middle, I hate the far right, Communist and anarchists!  So would love to see them fight it out!
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2021, 06:08:24 PM »

Antifa started out as people who would fight skin heads in the streets of Europe in the 70's.  Todays Antifa is a collection of mostly Communist and anarchists who have allied with gay and people of color and use them as cover to try and bring a end to Western Civ.
   I'm a man in the middle, I hate the far right, Communist and anarchists!  So would love to see them fight it out!

I agree politics is one of the flash points for people that they are willing to fight over.  So a natural subject for fighting stories.  The basis of my story lefts and rights written 20 years ago.  And it will probably be true 20 years from now.  I would much rather see us get along politically.  We generally have more in common than divides us, but I suspect that will never happen in my lifetime.  Especially as we enter a time of Suppression of any voices of dissent in the public square.

BTW, MTG is a tiny person.  Matching her up with AOC is a squash match setup... but somehow I would watch it anyway!!!
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2021, 08:26:52 PM »

I agree politics is one of the flash points for people that they are willing to fight over.  So a natural subject for fighting stories.  The basis of my story lefts and rights written 20 years ago.  And it will probably be true 20 years from now.  I would much rather see us get along politically.  We generally have more in common than divides us, but I suspect that will never happen in my lifetime.  Especially as we enter a time of Suppression of any voices of dissent in the public square.

BTW, MTG is a tiny person.  Matching her up with AOC is a squash match setup... but somehow I would watch it anyway!!!

Luckily she would shoot anyway /s
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople