News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Political Catfight

• 48 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Political Catfight
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2021, 11:37:32 PM »

BTW, MTG is a tiny person.  Matching her up with AOC is a squash match setup... but somehow I would watch it anyway!!!
[/quote]

AOC is 5'4 and thin so also tiny. Sounds like a perfect match-up!!! In the interview you can tell MTG would want to fight AOC if given the chance and sure AOC is not a fan of MTG after all her trash talking.   Office Catfight with lots of hairpulling and ground fighting.  Would have also liked to see them fight in collage as MTG is aging.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2021, 04:09:31 PM »
  MTG Vs AOC  sounds like it is close to going down at the capital!!!

https://news.yahoo.com/greene-tries-confront-aoc-asks-071030271.html

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2021, 07:01:15 PM »

BTW, MTG is a tiny person.  Matching her up with AOC is a squash match setup... but somehow I would watch it anyway!!!

AOC is 5'4 and thin so also tiny. Sounds like a perfect match-up!!! In the interview you can tell MTG would want to fight AOC if given the chance and sure AOC is not a fan of MTG after all her trash talking.   Office Catfight with lots of hairpulling and ground fighting.  Would have also liked to see them fight in collage as MTG is aging.

I'm not sure on AOC's height. I've seen everything from 5'3" to 5'7". MTG is 5'3', but MTG is a crossfit competitor and pretty muscular. I think she'd take AOC down without any real problems. I really think the catfight matchup for AOC is Lauren Boebert.
[/quote]

MTG has extra chins, would not say she is in the best shape. Maybe she was in great shape in her 20's and 30's.  AOC is a NYC Latina city girl and from all the Catfights I've seen with Latina's they are aggressive wild fighters, think MTG would not know what hit her if AOC finally had enough of her trash talking and attacked her.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2021, 11:53:59 PM »
If MTG was knocked out by AOC and counted out by the referee she'd demand a recount!  :) :)