News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SToC Season 2 - Ranking Phase - Group 4

• 1 Replies

Offline TheBear

• God Member
SToC Season 2 - Ranking Phase - Group 4
« on: August 09, 2020, 06:10:04 AM »
Welcome, friends, to Season 2 of the Sexfight Tournament of Champions!

This time, the stakes are higher, as 48 women have entered to compete, but only 16 can make it to the elimination round!

In this phase, vote for the women you think are most likely to defeat the others in a sexfight. Each person gets SIX (6) votes, to allocate as they see fit. At the end of the phase, the four women with the most votes will move on to the elimination phase, while the remaining 8 will fall back into the pool for season 3!

Here is our lineup for group 4 (Scroll right to see all contestants):

Please remember to cast SIX (6) votes.

Good luck to all!

Link back to Original Thread: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89005.0

Offline TheBear

• God Member
Re: SToC Season 2 - Ranking Phase - Group 4
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 05:18:40 PM »
Thought this an interesting poll to take, open till August 14 according to the poll maker. But already closed for voting (by the same poll maker I suppose) on August 11... Seems to be the "new wave" on FreeCatfights...

I give it 5 days just in case, but the vast majority of the votes come in in the first 2-3. With only one poll permissible per user, and 15 matches per season, I can't afford to keep it open the whole duration, unless by some miracle the flow of votes is pretty even throughout the duration.

I'll be putting up elimination match 2 right now if you're interested in the tournament.