News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Champions Fight

• 5 Replies

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
Champions Fight
« on: August 10, 2020, 09:02:08 PM »

Before you read the following story, you need to have read the storyWomen Only Fight Night, as this is a continuation.
Please follow this link...https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=r5sltqdk5tuv6k3uf0884sbh14&topic=85628.0

So, a little over two weeks ago, when checking my inbox, I came across a very interesting email.  The Subject was Ladies Champions Fight and the sender was none other than Jewel Marceau!  My interest peaked, I opened the email, and this is what I found:

"Dear Allison,

As one of the 150 women present in the Philadelphia Airport Warehouse when Jess and I fought, this special invitation is going to you and you alone.  Jess and I have talked, and have agreed to a rematch, and we were both in agreement that since we are looking at a do-over, that do-over should include those ladies who were with us at our first fight.  We're calling the event, Champions Fight.

The participants will be me with a record of    (I have had six additional fights since Jess beat me that night, and won them all and only one challenger lasted more than 5 minutes with me) and Jess, with a record of One Win and No Losses.

If you would like to be a part of this very special and exclusive event, please go to the web address listed at the bottom of this email, put in the email address at which you received this email and register.

Hope to see you all at this very special night."

I followed instructions and went to the address and discovered that this "special and exclusive event" was going to cost me $100 rather than the $50 we paid for admission to the original fight, but there was no way I was going to miss this rematch, so I put in my credit card info and bought a ticket.  I then got an email informing me what the date of the event was and that I'd get an additional email 2 days before with details.  I called the two other girls I'd gone to the original fight with, and they'd both gotten the email and they too had purchased tickets.  Looks like we were all set!

Two days before the specified date, an another email arrived from Jewel Marceau, telling us to park in a specific section of the Philly Airport's parking garage, go down to street level, and board one of the 3 white luxury busses we'd find there. It also said, "Sexy Dress encouraged"! On the evening of the specified date, I picked up my two friends and the tree of us drove to the airport.  We'd all decided to go for sluty sexy, and that's what we did!  The bus drivers were all women, and we showed our email ticket and got on the bus.

The buses left the airport, and although it was hard to see through the heavily tinted windows, I pretty sure we were on the Jersey side of the Delaware, when the bus exited the highway.  A few minutes later we pulled into a rather run down looking shopping center, and up to the door of what was probably a box store in it's day. When we walked in, we were in a huge space with the main feature being a boxing ring right in the middle of the space.  On the right side were bathrooms, a make shift bar, and the tables to place your bets.  After we hit the bathroom, we each got a martini ($30 each!) and moved toward the betting tables.  In the car earlier we'd agreed to throw in $50 each and make a $150 bet.  We figured Jewel had a lot riding on a win tonight, so we put our money on Jewel to win. 

With 150 plus women in the room, the noise level was quite high, but that all changed about 10 minutes later when all the lights went out.  A minute or so later, Jewel started to talk through the PA system, and then a pin spot illuminated her in the ring!  She was wearing a white silk knee length robe, and red high heels.  Her long brown hair was wavy and falling over her shoulders and her makeup was impeccable, making her look more like a runway model than a women about to fight another woman!

"Good evening Ladies!  I just wanted to welcome you to our Champions Fight tonight on behalf of Jess and myself. We'll be back in about 10 minutes to get this night started, so please make sure you finish up your betting and have a fresh drink, so you are all prepared to give us your undivided attention!  Till then...." and with that the room was again plunged into darkness for a minute before all the lights came back up and Jewel was gone!

Her confidence was contagious, and I went back and placed another $100 bet on her with a folded hundred dollar bill I'd been saving for a rainy day!

As promised, 10 minutes later the lights again went off, but this time, every woman stopped talking, as all knew the festivities were about to start!  A female voice came out of the PA speakers welcoming us to the Champions Fight!  Then the introductions started!  "Ladies, in the white corner, your first champion!  She's a 43 year old brunette beauty, who stands five foot three, tips the scales at 121 pounds, measures 36-23-34 and wears a 34D bra, and has a record of 41 wins and 2 losses, it's Jewel!" A spot light hit Jewel and she smiled and waved at the crowd.

"And fighting out of the pink corner, our second champion of the evening!  She's a 30 year old blonde, who stands five foot six, tips the scales at 145 pounds, measures 38-26-35 and wears a 36C bra, and has a record of one win and no losses...and that one win was against Jewel..it's Jess!!"  As the spot light hit Jess, we saw she was wearing a robe similar to Jewels but this one was in hot pink!  She was also in high heels, and her hair was long and free and makeup done to the nines, just like Jewel.

"And now Ladies...let's here from our Champions!" 

With Mic in hand, Jewel's voice filled the former box store!  "Ladies..thank your returning tonight to see the second fight in the Jess/Jewel series.  Your loyalty is overwhelming as fully 142 of the 150 women that were at our first fight are here tonight!  (The crowd cheered) Speaking of that first fight, I must apologize to you, as my effort was not where it should have been.  In 37 fights including my first fight with Jess, my fight with Jess was only my second loss of my career.  Since my fight with Jess, I have had 4 more fights, all I have won, making my overall record 41 and 2.  I owe you an apology because Jess didn't win that fight, I lost it!  It won't happen again...I promise you that!"

Wow some strong words and a lot of women in the crowd who were obviously Jess supporters were muttering about what Jewel had just said.  Then it was Jess' turn!  "Ladies...as Jewel has said, welcome, and thank you for coming back to see this rematch of our last fight!  We both appreciate you being here and supporting us.  That's about the only thing that my opponent, the women I soundly beat during our last fight, said that I can agree with.  You lost the fight, I didn't win it? Are you fucking kidding?  Oh, and bragging about the 4 fights you've had since. and how you won them??  Who were your opponents??Older hags than you??  Look Jewel, perhaps your time has come and gone, and it's time to turn this sport over to the younger crowd.  Perhaps you're old and washed up?  Anyway, lets cut the crap and get down to fighting, and may the best woman win!"

Wow...if I thought Jewels words were strong, Jess' were even stronger.  This was going to be a hell of a fight, and honestly, I wasn't so sure on my bet on Jewel, but what was done was done!  The fighters turned to their corners and removed their robes and stepped out of their high heels.  Jewel would be fighting topless in a white thong, while Jess would be fighting in a hot pink bikini bottom, also topless.  I noticed that both women were wearing fingerless gloves, just like MMA fighters, I assumed to protect their knuckles. 

The ref called them together (she'd been the announcer voice that introed the fighters) and stated the rules. "Okay ladies...this is a no holds bared, anything goes fight.  No time limit, no falls, and the only rule is that one of you willl be the winner when the other is either unwilling or unable to continue fighting."  Both women nodded acceptance of those rules, and headed back to their corners.

On the bell, both women came out fast and proceeded to dance around center ring.  Suddenly Jewel threw a hard right to Jess' bread basket, when cause the younger blonde to double up.  Jewel grabbed two handfuls of blond hair, and proceeded to knee Jess in her tits. while holding her just like she wanted.  On her third knee, she let go of her hair and jess sailed into the ropes.  Before the younger blond could move, Jewel delivered two forearm smashes to her opponent's tits, and would have continued the punishment if Jess hadn't gotten off a low rabbit punch, that stopped the older woman in her tracks!  The action had definately started!!  Jess grabbed Jewel and switched places, so the young blond had the older fighter on the ropes and wrapped her hands around her throat and started choking her.  Unable to get the blonde's hands off her throat, Jewel reached out and latched on to Jess' nipples and the younger blond started to scream!  A big smile went to Jewels face, till Jess got her arms inside Jewels and moving outward, dislodged the brunette's hands from her tits!  She quickly followed that up with a right left combo to Jewel's jaw, and as the older fighter lay across the ropes, Jess moved to the other side of the ring, and cradled her sore boobs!

Shaking her head a couple of times, Jewel moved off the ropes and she and Jess approached each other.  Both women raised their hands in a typical boxers stance, and started throwing punches at each other.  Jewel had more success, hitting her younger opponent in the jaw with rights and lefts and walking her across the ring!  When Jewel had the younger fighter against the ropes, she threw two uppercuts at the blonde's tits, that thew the younger fighter against the ropes again!  Now Jewel started using Jess' tits as punching bags, nailing her C cups multiple times, till the blond lashed out with her foot, catching the older fighter between the legs!

Now, as Jewel backed off holding her crotch, Jess moved off the ropes and was on the delivering end, rather than the receiving end, as she threw several punches at the older fighters tits.  The fight settled into a rhythm then, with both women standing toe to toe and throwing punches at the other.  These two no longer looked like runway models, but rather two women who'd fought a tough battle with each other!  Their hair and makeup was a mess, and honestly Jess' tits were red and splotchy from the earlier blossom bashing Jewel had dished the younger woman.  But Jess was doing her best to bring the fight to Jewel boobs, as the younger blond threw punch after punch to Jewel's naked tits!  The younger blond kept up the tit attack, until Jewel suddenly throws a round house right at Jess, that connects with the side of the younger fighter's head, and throws her against the ropes.

Obviously dazed, Jess is unable to stop Jewel from throwing almost continuous punches to her body and tits.  The younger blond is obviously in trouble and Jewel knows it!  The pro never lets up and continues to batter the amateur with blow after blow, and after what seems like five minutes, Jess is no longer even trying to block Jewel's punches.  With her arms slack, and her fists at her side, Jess is just absorbing the incredible beating that Jewel is sending her way!  A left to her jaw snaps the blond's head, and a right to the other side drops Jewel's younger challenger on her ass.  Spent and with nothing left, Jess is defeated, giving Jewel back her crown, but both fighters paid the price in this devastating match up.

After Jewel was announced as the winner, we went and collected our winnings and headed toward the busses.  Suddenly almost right in front of us, a fight broke out between two women who obviously had been supporting different fighters.  One was an older large busty black woman, while the other was a smaller but also busty white girl.  Punches were being thrown, and I would have thought the larger and heavier black woman had the advantage, but before they were pulled apart, it was the smaller white girl who was making the most points!

One of my girlfriends said, "Perhaps both of them should challenge Jewel next time!"

"Better them than me", I replied!  "Honestly, no fucking way I'd climb into the ring with either Jess or Jewel!"

"I hope we get to see Jess in some future action.  I really wanted to see her do better tonight"

And with that we boarded the bus to return to the airport and my car.  It had been a hell of an evening and one that we even made a little money on.  Can't wait till the next fight...don't worry, we'll be there!!!

Offline Peggy Tee

Re: Champions Fight
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 03:58:55 PM »
When are you going to take me with you to one of these events???

Offline Allie22

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2020, 10:00:22 PM »
Will you behave yourself?

Offline Peggy Tee

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 09:34:05 PM »
Probably not, but I promise not to start a fight in the crowd!

Offline Allie22

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2020, 04:39:51 AM »
You'll probably volunteer to be the main event!!!

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2020, 12:05:48 AM »
I would like to visit such an event  too.......
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women