News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Repost: WWL - Betty vs Heather

• 0 Replies

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
Repost: WWL - Betty vs Heather
« on: August 14, 2020, 02:08:38 PM »
Betty comes to the ring to a mixed reaction and grabs the microphone. She goes on to say that even though she is new to the WWL everyone will soon know her as the new WWL World Champion after she beats Sandy to take the title. She says that while everyone is talking about the big I Quit match for the title between Sandy and Trish she doesn't care who wins because she can beat either one of them and neither one presents a challenge to her.

"I'll beat them just like I did Bree the other night," she says, "By the way, how are those big fat tits feeling, Bree? They were pretty nice until I got done with them, but the thing is, as nice as they were they are no where near as nice as mine!"

She makes her point by stripping off the peach bra she is wearing and shows off her amazing rack much to the delight of the crowd, especially since her nipples are fully erect and hard as rocks, standing there in only her matching peach thong. Her tits are a little battle damaged after her match with Bree as they are a little bruised and scratched but they are still quite impressive and no doubt in better shape than Bree's are at the moment.

She then goes on to say that much like Sandy she is issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back because she knows none of them can beat her. She paces around the ring when Heather suddenly comes marching down the aisle toward the ring wearing a black bra and matching panties.

Heather gets in the ring but Betty doesn't look impressed.

"So, you're supposed to be the tough bitch, huh? she says as Heather takes off her bra and throws it to the crowd, "Here's a little secret for you, I'm tougher!'
"Let's find out, tit bags!" Heather shoots back.
"At least I've got tits," Betty says, grabbing her massive boobs and showing them to Heather, "Those little things are pitiful!'
 "You're pitiful." Heather shoots back, " I'm going to enjoy kicking your ass!"
"Then come do it, bitch!" Betty says, giving her a shove.

A smile crosses Heather's face and she shoves her back and the bell sounds to start the match. Betty reaches over and slaps her hard across the face and Heather just smiles and rubs her face before taking Betty down with a spear that knocks her back on the mat. Heather is on top of her in a second and pins her to the ground, delivering punch after punch to her face.

Even though she is being pummeled with punches Betty manages to reach up and grab two handfuls of Heather's hair and yanks hard, Heather takes this as an invitation and grabs two handfuls of Betty's hair and yanks hard too. They roll across the mat pulling at each other's hair, both of them fully intending to rip as much hair out of her opponent's head as possible, both of them grunting, cussing, and threatening each other as they do so.

They actually get back to their feet but don't separate and continue pulling each others' hair, neither one really getting the advantage and pieces of blonde and black hair from each of their heads float into the air. This goes on for several more minutes until Betty actually seems to gain the upper hand, yanking Heather's head back by the hair and getting a cry of pain out of her.

"How's that feel, bitch?" Betty says, continuing to pull Heather's hair.

"How's THAT feel, you big-boobed bitch?" Heather asks before bringing her knee up hard right under Betty's chin, rattling her teeth and forcing her to let go of Heather's hair.
"Ughnnn!' Betty grunts, taking a step back and rubbing her chin.

Heather presses her attack and connects to a couple of more hard punches to Betty's face and then landing a solid one to her stomach that floors Betty and knocks the wind out of her.

"Come on! I thought you were supposed to be tough!" Heather taunts her as Betty holds her stomach and tries to catch her breath on one knee on the mat.

"You want to fight, cxnt? Let's fight!" Betty shoots back, delivering a spear herself from out of nowhere, driving her shoulder into Heather's stomach, knocking the wind out of her. She falls back to the mat and Betty lands on top of her this time, pinning her to the mat. She starts pummeling Heather with punch after punch to the face and stomach, an angry look on her face .

Heather finally fights back by reaching up and grabbing Betty's tits and digging her nails into them.

"Arghhh! You bitch!" Betty grunts, as her tits are obviously still a little sore from her match with Bree.

She reaches down and punches Heather several times as she tries to make her let go of her sore tits but she refuses to let go of them, latching onto them like a vice grip and making Betty lift her head up to the sky and scream in pain as she squeezes even harder and digs her nails into them even more.

"You fucking....ughnnn...cxnt! Let...ughnnn...let go of...my tits!!!" Betty shrieks, her face etched in agony as Heather gleefully mauls her massive mammaries.

Betty punches her in the face a few more times but Heather refuses to let go so out of desperation Betty changes tactics and reaches down and punches her hard right in the pussy. This works as she immediately lets go and falls back on the mat holding her crotch, gasping for air.

Betty take a moment to check on her tits and then grabs Heather by the hair and lifts her to her feet.

"Come on bitch, let's see how tough you are!' she sneers before putting Heather into a headlock with one arm and pummeling her in the face with punches with the other. This goes on for several minutes until Heather reaches up and grabs a handful of Betty's pussy in a desperate attack to end her attack, which works. Betty howls in agony as Heather sinks her nails into her crotch.

Heather continues mauling her crotch for several more minutes and out of desperation Betty returns the favor, grabbing a handful of her pussy at the same time and digging her fingernails into it as well, eliciting a shriek of pain from Heather.

They continue mutally mauling each other's crotches for several more minutes, each of them determined to hurt the other's pussy as much as they can. At first if seems like they are equally matched as they grunt and moan in pain and try their best to hurt the other more. It soon becomes a contest of who's pussy can take the most punishment and after several more minutes as the sweat starts to pour off of them it becomes obvious that Heather's is just a little bit tougher as Betty starts to back toward the corner, her grip loosening on Heather's pussy.

Still, she refuses to give up and lets go of Heather's pussy to deliver a series of punches and hard slaps to her face as she tries to free herself from Heather's grip on her aching pussy, a tactic that finally pays off after a hard punch to the side of the head stuns Heather and makes her release her grip on her crotch.

Heather staggers backward and Betty pulls her panties off with an angry look on her face, standing there totally nude.  She attacks Heather with several more punches but Heather fights back with punches of her own that send Betty backing away, more than a little stunned.

Betty backs into the corner of the ring to get herself together as Heather strips off her panties and throws them to the side and gets into a fighting stance.

"Come on, show me what you've got, bitch!" Heather orders, standing the totally naked.

Betty is more than happy to oblige her and attacks with a fury, a scream of anger escaping from her lips.

What takes place next is nothing short of a fist fight as they trade stinging jabs and powerful punches to each other's face, tits, belly, and even crotches. Neither one gives an inch as they throw punches and neither one seems to get the upper hand as the sound of fists hitting nude female flesh echoes over the arena along with the grunts and moans of each fighter as the blows land on their most sensitive areas.

Betty punches her in the face. Heather punches her in the tit. Betty punches her in the belly. Heather punches her in the crotch.

This goes on for several more minutes, and they continue to pummel each other senseless as the crowd cheers happily. Neither one again seems to get the upper hand as they seem evenly matched and at a stale mate but neither one is backing down due to their pride and the desire to beat the other.

Realizing this and that they are at a stand still Heather changes tactics again and grabs Betty by the back of the head before raising her knees up hard right into her face several times, finally getting the upper hand. Betty falls back on the match, and looks up at the lights, a dazed expression on her face.

"It's over now, cxnt. Get ready to suffer!' Heather threatens, sensing the end is near.

She pulls Betty up by the hair, gets behind her, and locks her in her Stump Puller submission finisher as Betty howls in pain.
"Ughnnn!!! Noooo!!!! Noo!!!" Betty grunts and screams as Heather grabs her leg and pulls on it as hard as she can, adding an incredible amount of pressure to Betty's neck, back, and leg.

"Give, just fucking give!" Heather screams, adding even more pressure as she pulls Betty's leg higher in the air.

"Fuck...ughnnn....fuck...you!" Betty shoots back bravely even though she is in an intense amount of agony.

Heather responds by adding even more pressure, making Betty shriek at the top of her lungs, her face etched in pain as she tries to figure a way out of the torturous hold she is trapped in. The crowd looks on intently as most of them are certain Betty is about to tap out like anyone else ever caught in Heather's finisher has.

"I said fucking give!' Heather barks.

"Ughnn!! and I said....ughnn...fuck you!" Betty grunts before reaching up  with one hand and digging her fingernails into Heather's eye  making her scream out in pain and release the hold on Betty.

Heather staggers around the ring rubbing her eye and Betty gets to her feet and attacks with a flurry of punches that eventually knocks Heather to the mat face first. Smelling blood, Betty grabs her leg and puts her in a single leg Boston Crab, pulling back on it and making Heather yelp in agony. Unfortunately for her the worst is yet to come.

Betty then reaches down with her other hand and starts raking her sharp nails over Heather' s exposed pussy and clit over and over again, making Heather scream even louder.

"Give up!!!" Betty orders, scratching Heather's pussy and clit even more with her nails.

"Nooo! Ughnn!!! Nooo!" Heather screams, shaking her head as the ref checks on her.

Betty responds by cranking back even more on the single leg crab and continues mauling her pussy and clit with her nails, making Heather howl like a wounded beast.

"Give up, you stupid cxnt!!!" Betty screams, grabbing her Heather's clit between her thumb and forefinger and pinching as hard as she can.

Even though Heather really is as tough as she claims this is too much for her. The combination of the single leg boston crab and her pussy and clit being mauled are too much for her to endure.

"Ughnnn!!! Alright!!! OK!!! I give!!! Ughnn!!! I give!!!!"  Heather shrieks, giving Betty the hard fought submission victory.

Betty gets off of her as Heather lies there holding her back with one hand and her crotch with the other. The ref raises Betty's hand in victory and she says that Sandy is next before leaving the ring.

The ref helps Heather up and she staggers out of the ring and heads to the back, looking worse than when she started the match.