News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SToC Season 2 - Elimination Match 2 - Zoe Saldana vs Jennifer Lawrence

• 2 Replies

Offline TheBear

• God Member
Alright, folks! Today we continue the Season 2 Elimination Matches!

This time, each member will only be able to vote on THREE (3) of the five events. This way, I'm expecting to avoid last season's situation, where people were mostly voting for one contestant in all five categories, resulting in 11 of the 15 matches being 5-0. Please cast your votes in the three events you feel most strongly favour a particular contestant.

Today's matchup is Zoe Saldana vs Jennifer Lawrence:

These two will compete in five events, pushing their skill and endurance to their limits. The contestant with three or more wins will win the match.

Good luck to both!

Link back to the original sexfight tournament: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89005.0

Offline TheBear

• God Member
Re: SToC Season 2 - Elimination Match 2 - Zoe Saldana vs Jennifer Lawrence
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 01:47:48 AM »
Zoe for the fingering, Jen for the sybian and the tribbing, i feel Jen will edge the contest overall, but it will be close.

I think it's definitely within the realm of possibility, especially with 3 votes per member instead of 5, and me not cramming all the #1s into one bracket  :P

Also, slight update, as today is JLaw's Bday! :D

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: SToC Season 2 - Elimination Match 2 - Zoe Saldana vs Jennifer Lawrence
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 03:08:09 PM »
Doesn't look good for J-Law... maybe she should take a step back (to Emma Watsonland)