News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Blondes Catfight defending their boyfriends

• 2 Replies

Offline Himynameis

• God Member
Blondes Catfight defending their boyfriends
« on: August 16, 2020, 03:39:34 AM »
Lori and Briana's boyfriends had problems and got into a plan fight in a nearby field by their house. In the middle of the fight Lori's jumped in a punched Briana's boyfrirnd which prompted Briana to jump in. She caught Lori off Guard with a hard right. Lori fell flat on her ass and Briana jump on top. They rolled around in the grass and Lori got on top throwing punches. Briana flipped over but Lori started her back and shoved Briana's face in the dirt. Briana pushed up, lifting lori and bucked her off her back. Lori scrambled up and they threw punches. Briana got hit hard and buckled,grabbing Lori's leg. Briana was dazed and lifted Lori up, slamming her in the ground. Lori let out an umph noise but held on. The boys came in and broke them up. If they fought again who do you think would win? The top 2 pics are Lori the bottom 2 are Briana.

Online snw

• God Member
Re: Blondes Catfight defending their boyfriends
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 04:45:59 AM »
This is a tuff one to pick all the way around. Both girls are hot. Lori wins a stand up fight and Brianna dominates if its on the ground. Just so close in hotness. I’m going with Lori in both here. She rocks Brianna with several punches and chokes her out. The winner of the fight wins the hot contest. Lori wins.

Online snw

• God Member
Re: Blondes Catfight defending their boyfriends
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 05:22:05 AM »
Believe me when I say you could well be correct because I was about to pick Brianna with a pin down breast smother. The only reason I went with Lori to win was she seemed to be getting the better of Brianna in the write up. I figured she had hurt Brianna and the longer the fight went it favored Lori. Had it been even heading into let’s settle it or Brianna been the one hurting Lori with punches it would’ve been much easier to pick without a doubt.