News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Caroline Arthur vs Svetlana Pankratova

• 0 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Caroline Arthur vs Svetlana Pankratova
« on: August 17, 2020, 04:11:54 AM »
Usually, my polls appear in 'celebrity fights' - however, as I believe neither of the two ladies in this setting can be considered a celebrity I'm putting the post here this time...

{alt}
{alt}

CAROLINE ARTHUR TO FIGHT SVETLANA PANKRATOVA IN THE RING

The final battle between two women who once started a competition of measuring up against each other from heel to hip...

By Nancy Fanciful, correspondent for CelebToday, your favourite classy catfight magazine for all things bitchy

Caroline (42) from Australia, who lost her battle with Russian Svetlana Pankratova (48) while competing with her for an entry in the Guinness book of records as woman with the longest legs, had to put up with generously poured on ridicule from her rival.
Now, as a reliable source has told CelebToday, Svetlana - 3 inches taller than Caroline and her legs measuring a quarter of an inch more than her rival's - has been challenged by Caroline to a wrestling match in the ring.
Caroline, asked about her plan to fight Svetlana in a test of strength, said, 'There aren't only bad losers, there are also bad winners, and Svetlana is one of them! When I've crushed that bitch in my leg scissors she'll keep her big mouth shut, finally!'
Svetlana, not surprisingly, doesn't share Caroline's prediction on the upcoming fight's result. 'That poor deluded hag!' she commented in a TV interview. 'Does she seriously believe she could overpower me? I'll squash her like a fly between my thighs.'

CelebToday will keep you updated about the contest between these two leggy ladies.

CAROLINE: 42 years, 6'2", legs 131,6 cm

SVETLANA: 48 years, 6'5", legs 132 cm

Below: Caroline

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Below: Svetlana

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.