News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

FvF Breasts boxing

• 3 Replies

Offline WarriorQueen

FvF Breasts boxing
« on: August 19, 2020, 03:50:17 PM »
A fantasy I've always thought was hot, is two big-chested women going at it with some boxing gloves, but are only allowed to attack eachother's tits. First one to milk their opponent by pummelling their tits wins.
Anyone fancy rp'ing this with me?

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
Re: FvF Breasts boxing
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 10:06:14 PM »
 How about a topless tit boxing tournament with 16 girls signing up...

The only qualification to be able to enter this tournament is every girl must have DD's or bigger...

Every bout will be held inside the ring and rounds will be 3:00 long with 1:00 rest period between rounds...

Another rule will be if both fighters finish any round then both fighters must come out and fight when the next round begins...(This rule will allow the girls to make their opponent, at the very least, to come out to begin another round so nobody can throw in the towel when they're really hurt.)...

That rule will also allow them to make sure they keep their opponent from going down before a round ends so she can continue pounding away on her opponents huge tits awhile longer if she chooses to ...

Any girls interested in entering a topless tit punching boxing tournament ???...
bend

Offline Gradius

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2021, 11:31:52 PM »
Probably need to add an upper limit as well. And whether they're natural or enhanced.

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 12:22:52 AM »
 I'd prefer only girls with 100% natural tits DD and bigger are allowed to signup for this topless tit punching boxing tournament...

And I don't think there should be any maximum size limit either...

If any girls with really huge natural tits want to enter this tournament they should be able to IMHO...

Only because they realize when they agree to climb into the ring to box topless that their opponents will likely have a huge(No pun intended,LOL) advantage right from the start because their opponents will have 2 much bigger targets to aim for than they'll have to aim for...

So if they're willing to climb into the ring to box topless knowing there's a good chance their huge tits might take quite a lot of punishment than I'm more than willing to allow them to enter this tournament...LOL
bend