News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Diana and Lexi

• 12 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Diana and Lexi
« on: August 19, 2020, 05:16:21 PM »
This builds on https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=86991.0, https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=87748.0, https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=88142.0, and https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=88674.0

It’s romantic to describe a woman alone in a hotel bar as nursing her drink. Just a gal, waiting for Godot.

Diana Prince didn’t nurse drinks. She bludgeoned them. Yeah, she was alone in a fucking hotel bar. What of it?  The vibration coming off of her was anger, pure and simple. It was no wonder that every man in the bar watched her and every man in the bar was scared to approach her.

Every man, sure.

A tall blonde took the seat next to Diana. Cool appraisals took place. The new occupant was the kind of woman who never had to wait for a bartender’s attention. Her martini arrived in under a minute. She sipped, and spoke.

“It was three months ago,” she said. “Suite 415 of this very hotel.”

Diana turned her head but not her shoulders. The blonde’s eyes were glacier-ice blue.

“I watched the finish from my window,” she said. “You, and a redhead.  She wasn’t easy, was she?  Then you, and Clark.”

“You know Clark,” Diana said.  The night she’d fought Lana.

“I didn’t, before that,” the blonde said. “You can be forgiven, I suppose, for not noticing me. He saw me.”  She sipped again. “He was performing for me when he fucked you.”

That deserved a shoulder turn. “Really,” Diana said. “Who are you, and where did you get that idea?”

“Lexi Luthor,” the blonde said. “I love your hair, by the way.  Oh, he saw me watching.  He even took some stage direction from me.  We talked about it - and you -  when I fucked him later that night.”

“First, I don’t believe ‘later that night’ - I drained his cock,” Diana said. “Second, what do you want?”

Lexi smiled. “You know what I want.”  She finished her drink. “I would have contacted you sooner, but you had a little spat with Selina Kyle.”  Her smile broadened as Diana’s nipples tented through her bra and blouse.

“Fuck you,” said Diana.

“She beat you very badly, didn’t she, Diana?”  Lexi bit her lip in mock sympathy. “With her tits?  Her tits beat yours?”

“Shut up,” Diana said.  Her breathing was coming faster now.

“I’ve given you two months to heal,” Lexi said. “Your tits probably didn’t need that much time, but being Dick Grayson’s ass-bitch - well . . .”

Diana threw her cocktail glass into the wall of bottles behind the bar.   All the men had been surreptitiously watching them, but of course they now had the full attention of the entire room.

“I’ve booked a suite,” said Lexi after a few seconds. “But if you’d rather do it here, in front of everyone, that would be exciting.”

Diana considered saying fuck you again, but stayed silent.  One customer said, “Yes, please.”  She glared at him.

Lexi laughed. 

“You might want to know, princess,” she said.  “I did what you couldn’t do.  I broke Selina.  As badly as she broke you.  Maybe worse.”

“Bullshit!” Diana said.  Her hands were flat on the bar, but they trembled, just a little.

“What you need to ask,” said Lexi, “is if I’ve declawed the cat, why come play with the kitten?”  She swiveled on her bar stool to fully face Diana.  Blonde waves cascaded over her shoulders.  She wore a red overlap dress, and something did tickle Diana’s memory, just a trace, a corner-of-her-eye thing.  The way she turned, her neckline gapped, just a flash of red bra, a taste of heavy cleavage. 

“I’ll bite,” Diana said.  Maybe I will, she thought.

“It doesn’t take a genius,” Lexi said.  “I saw you first.  I saw you beat the redhead - Lana, I believe Clark called her.  I saw you fuck him.  You can say that I am a bit single-minded.”  She bit her lip again.  “I want to do to you what you did to Lana.  What Selina did to you.  What I did to her.  I want to take your power.”

She stood.  Her dress really did fit her amazingly well.  Her heels and her nails matched the red exactly.  “So - “ she said.  “In private, or in public?  It’s really up to you, princess.” 

Diana decided.  Fuck this bitch.  She needed this, after Selina.  She needed redemption.  She needed to be an amazon again.   “Public,” she said.  “Here and now.”  She stood.  Dark, knee-length skirt, white blouse.  She undid one button, for now.  Her bra was lace, and her breasts were truly a wonder of the world.

Lexi’s smile turned radiant.  The bar was absolutely silent.  She looked at the bartender.  “I own this hotel,” she said.  “You can check with your manager later.  Now lock the door.”  She said this in a way that it never occurred to the bartender to disobey.  Lexi ran a manicured hand up her throat and around to the back of her neck.  She dipped her head forward, and swept her gorgeous blonde hair off of her head.  She was beautiful, completely, cleanly, bald.

“Also,” she said.  “I need a brunette wig. I did mention that I love your hair, didn’t I?”

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Re: Diana and Lexi
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 05:55:04 PM »
Diana Prince was not easily surprised.

“My hair?” she said.

Lexi slapped her, hard.  Diana twisted at the waist, and gasped.

“Figuratively, I’ll take your power.  Your womanhood.  You will crawl and submit,” Lexi said.  Literally,  I’ll take your fucking hair.  I’ll take my razor from my fucking bag and shave your fucking head while you mewl on your knees.  Is this clear enough for you, you fucking bitch?”

“Whoa.”  That was the same guy as before.

Diana’s cheek was red.  The rest of her face flushed almost to the same shade.  Her hand flashed at Lexi, returning the slap.

Lexi caught her wrist a foot away, her grip like a vise just below Diana’s gold bracelet.  Her other hand shot to the neckline of Diana’s blouse and ripped it open.  Buttons bounced on the bar; some skittered across the floor.   Lexi’s hand raked down Diana’s exposed abs, hooked the waistline of her skirt, and jerked Diana forward.  She kissed her - a fierce, combative, knee-weakening, tongue-dueling fuck-your-mouth kiss.

“Sapphic enough for you?” Lexi purred.  Diana pulled away.  She shed her torn blouse.  Her skirt hit the floor two seconds later.  She was a dark vision in white lingerie.  Wide hips angling down into long legs and up into a narrow waist.  Her ass was made to be squeezed, and hard.  Her abs and back and arms were lithe muscle. 

Lexy flicked the single clasp on her dress, so that it fell open, and with a shrug she shed it.  Her body mirrored Diana’s, almost perfectly.  Almost.

“Everyone sees it,” Lexi said.  “Let’s just say it. My breasts are better than yours, Diana.”

With her own practiced flick, Diana opened her bra, ran it down her arms, and put it aside on the bar.  “Prove it,” she said. The red bra joined its white sister on the bar in a flash. They were interrupted then, however, as the bar door rattled, then popped open.  “Sorry,” said the new spectator.  “Was that locked?  Sometimes I don’t know my own strength.”

“I invited Clark,” said Lexi.  Her nipples were cherries, almost as red as her discarded clothes.  She barely needed to move to press them into Diana’s dark brown nubs.  “He was there when I destroyed Selina.”  She moved that bare amount. Her nipples dug into the lower hemisphere of Diana’s areolas and lifted, small shovels ready to break earth.  “Selina bragged deliciously, didn’t she Clark, about how she found this one’s weakness?  Before I took her tongue, of course.” 

Clark wisely chose neutral territory.  To be blunt about it, in their fight Selina had so battered Diana, had brutally stuffed her nipples so deep down into the center of her tits that he had half-expected Diana to hide from the world, retreat to some Greek island.  And then this Lexi had appeared - wow, what a fuck she had been - and what she had done to Selina in their fight would fill a very graphic novel.  Based on that alone, one could imagine that Diana was about to get the tit-whipping of several long lives.  But he had also seen Diana take on Lana, and Ivy, and dominate them both in the end; most telling of all:  Diana hadn’t run away; she was here, and from the look in her eyes, she was dead-set on a comeback.  No, better to be a strong and silent observer.  This annoyed Lexi.  She gave him a look straight from doomsday.

“Listen, egghead,” Diana said. “I didn’t say prove that you can talk.”

Lexi was quick as a cheetah.  With total economy of motion, from a motionless face-off, she exploded into Diana.  Clark had amazing eyesight, and it was blur even to him.  Diana whiplashed like she’d been hit by a car, as Lexi’s breasts drove into hers.  A lesser woman would have catapulted off her feet; Diana staggered drunkenly.  Lexi lunged after her, caught her hair, turned her back to the bar, and brutally tit-slammed her again.  This time, Diana had nowhere to go.  Lexi’s aim was perfect.  Her nipples drilled into Diana’s.  She pinned her against the bar, and pounded her body into Diana’s, vicious slaps of abs against abs that punctuated the pulses she hammered into her breasts.  She bent the brunette back.  She stepped up on the bar rail, balanced in her red heels, and ground Diana’s tits under hers.  Ground them flat.

Lexi’s teeth were bared. “I’ll jam your fucking nipples through your ribcage, cxnt,” she said savagely  The facade of a wealthy sophisticate was down.  This was a succubus who fed on pain.  Diana wanted to scream but she couldn’t breathe.  Then the crushing force of Lexi’s body was gone, and ten daggers stabbed into Diana’s breasts.  Lexi drove her nails in to the quick and lifted Diana upright, stretching her boobs like taffy. She wheeled and slung Diana into the closest table, an empty one.  It toppled with a crash, spilling the brunette onto the floor.  She landed hard on her back and Lexi landed harder on her front.  Diana had drawn one short breath and the bald woman blasted it out of her just as quickly, splashing her tits like water balloons. 

Then nails embedded again.  Diana’s head lolled back, her raven hair spilling as Lexi pushed up to her feet and lifted her.  Her grip into Diana’s tits deformed them, flesh bulging out between her locked-in fingers.  Lexi slammed Diana’s spine again into the bar, then smashed breast-to-breast into her, her hands now pinning Diana’s arms out and down on the bar’s polished surface.

“Watch closely, Clark,” Lexi said.  She rolled her torso in a lascivious figure-8, a small contained motion.  Her tits swelled into Diana’s, pushing them flat in their center, forcing them into misshapen craters.  “Her nipples,” Lexi said, “she can’t take it.  Mine are harder.  Mine are dragging hers like weak little bitches.”  She torqued deeper, and harder.  Diana’s breath hissed through clenched teeth, hitching gasps, then her head snapped back with a harsh, animal sound of intense pain.  “Mine are switchblades twisting into hers,” Lexi gasped.

Every cock in the room was hard.  Clark opened his shirt, and his slacks.  He moved into Lexi, his hands on her waist, his cock pushed against her ass.

“Ohhhh,” she moaned.  “Man of steel.”

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 06:48:15 PM »
Delighted to see you back in this world! Really hope Diana wins this! Excellent beginning.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2020, 07:13:13 AM »
Actually Lexi winning would make a better rematch later. Lexi needs to dominating Diana is just hot.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2020, 02:55:45 PM »
Clark’s arms bulged as he gripped Lexi’s red lace panties and tore them in half.  He slid into her effortlessly as she kept grinding Diana’s tits.  Lexi gasped.  Her nipples must have grown even harder because Diana shuddered with pain.  Her face tight with effort, Diana threw everything she had back at Lexi.  Slowly, her arms lifted from the bar.  An inch at a time, her spine straightened.  Her breasts regained their form in part, though still locked in a crushing battle.  Finally upright, she stared eye to eye with Lexi.  The room seemed to hold its breath.

Diana’s head angled slightly, and her mouth locked with Lexi’s.  While Clark’s cock filled Lexi’s pussy, Diana’s tongue filled her mouth.  Clark reached around Lexi and ripped Diana’s panties away as well.  At the same time, Diana reached around and dug her nails into Lexi’s ass.  The two women’s clits found each other like magnets drawn together.

Lexi jerked her mouth free and moaned.  Diana was fucking her as hard as Clark now.  Everything her nipples had done to Diana’s, Diana’s clit now did to hers.  A bomb was building in her pelvis.  Diana’s belly slapped hers with brutal rhythm.  And the brunette’s nipples - she had whipped them into submission and now they had fought back to stalemate . . . no . . . oh fuck . . .

“My nipples just inverted hers,” Diana panted.  “My clit is pounding hers.  Cum for me, you bitch!”

Pinned between them in the most delicious double-team, Lexi convulsed with her orgasm.   Her pussy clamped down on Clark’s cock like a velvet vise; her juices soaked Diana’s pussy and thighs.  With a final hard throb, her clit buckled under the brunette’s.  It was too much to withstand.  Diana and Clark came too, a simultaneous explosion that rocked the threesome.

“Jesus!”  Yes, the same guy.

The two women were still locked together, Lexi’s arms around Diana’s neck, Diana’s hands gripping Lexi’s ass. Clark slowly slid out of Lexi. Diana caught his still-semi-hard cock, wiping up a layer of his-and-hers cum. She licked her fingers before pushing them into Lexi’s mouth. The bald woman sucked, hard. “More,” she said. Clark stepped back. Lexi and Diana sank to the floor, falling back on braced arms, the legs scissored, their pussies still kissing.

Diana gasped as Lexi thrust against her. The force of it bounced her badly bruised breasts; they swung out and then slapped together. She shoved back and Lexi’s head snapped back, mouth open in ecstasy. Trapped together, their clits went to war. Their thighs and lower stomachs were quickly wet with juices that were spread and sprayed with every blow. Clark knelt beside them, one hand on the back of each neck, forcing them to watch each other’s face: the hard, gasping breathing; lips open, eyes only half so. Each woman took her upper body weight on one arm now; their freed hands found Clark’s cock and started a second front to see who could first make him steel again.

Diana claimed his more sensitive cockhead. Her thumb rimmed it, working its still-slick tip. Lexi snarled and stroked his lower shaft; she squeezed his balls. Their clits stabbed and parried, grappled and rolled.

“Oh fuck!” Diana sobbed suddenly. She had to release Clark to catch herself. Her stomach pulsed up and down. Lexi gleefully seized the high ground of Clark’s growing erection. Her clit had pinned Diana’s; it was as if she’d pushed the full woman to the wall to drive uppercuts into her body.  Diana jerked uncontrollably.  Every electric jab forced her closer to climax. 

“Fuck her mouth, Clark,” Lexi gasped. He obeyed immediately, standing and straddling Diana, both hands in her hair. She gagged as his cock filled her throat, desperately trying to turn Lexi’s clit-pounding back on her.  It was no use. It hit her like a plane lifting off a carrier deck, like a train hitting a tunnel and full-speed - an explosive force, like no power on earth. Lexi rode her through it, an evil grin on her lovely face. Clark let her fall; a line of saliva from his cock to her lips broke like spider’s silk as she collapsed. Diana lay flat on the floor, her coveted hair fanned around her head, twitching from the aftershocks of the most devastating orgasm of her life.

Lexi took her time, in part to hide that her own legs were weak. She took a chair from a nearby table and put its back against the bar. She stroked Diana’s tear-streaked face, then twisted a handful of hair and dragged her to the chair, her back against its front legs, her head tilted back on its seat. One knee alongside Diana’s head, one long leg to the floor.

“My turn,” Lexi said, and carefully landed her pussy on Diana’s face.  Diana jerked again. Slowly, Lexi ground her sex into the brunette’s nose and mouth. She reached behind her with one hand, gathering Diana’s breast into her grip. “Lick me, princess,” Lexi ordered, and Diana did. Lexi’s ass gyrated as she met Diana’s tongue, in complete control.

At first.

“Ohh!”  Lexi’s breasts swayed as she trembled. Diana pushed deep. Her tongue was buried in her foe’s pussy now, searching for her nuclear button, the world-destroying switch, her g-spot.  If any part of Lexi thought of escape, Clark’s hand on her neck blocked her. Diana’s neck corded. Another inch.

There it was.

Lexi’s entire body was instantly bathed in sweat. No arch-criminal strapped to an electric chair ever convulsed harder. Clark pushed down; Diana pushed up. She had it now and she stabbed her tongue into it like the last stage of a knife-fight to the death, not to wound but to gut. Lexi screamed, her back arched like an over-strung bow, like she'd been roped with a magic lasso.

Not even that guy had words in response to this. Every person there was overcome with wonder.

Lexi collapsed like a secret hideout exploding when its death-ray failed.  She literally fell to the side of the chair, barely conscious. Diana’s juice-soaked face stayed turned up to the ceiling as she gasped for breath.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2020, 04:15:27 PM »
Yesss! Wonderful! Hope Diana destroys her now!! More more!

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2020, 04:05:34 AM »
Team Diana here, but I'm happy with whatever outcome so long it's a hard-fought struggle to the bitter end with one woman beaten and the winner barely better off. I'm glad you decided to continue this series.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 04:35:32 AM by justlooking9000 »

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2020, 05:24:06 AM »
Happy with whatever the outcome. That is if Lexi shows off a little bit of those strong arms and tits crushing the good girl till she concedes. Lexi has to show off to keep a rival doesn’t she? Once again though whatever the outcome every side gets their turn in control of the fight which makes your stories satisfying to all.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2020, 03:34:36 PM »

No hair by which to drag Lexi to her feet.  Diana used her ears instead, until she was upright enough to grip her throat.  “Clark,” she said.  “She told me she gave you stage directions while we fucked after Lana.”

Clark nodded.  “She wanted your tits on the window.”

“Mmmm,” Diana said.  She slapped Lexi’s left breast, then clenched her fist and drove it hard into the same spot. “You think your tits are better than mine, whore?”

Lexi’s eyes were heavy-lidded. Diana’s fingers were crushing her throat. But she was far from done. She whipped her fist into Diana’s chest.

“Fuck!” Diana burst out. She let go of Lexi’s throat and punched her again, flattening her breast against her chest and her body against the wall.

Lexi flew back at her. Her knuckles smashed Diana’s nipple back into her breast, into her ribs. Then rammed her belly. Then her breast again.  Diana fell to her knees, blind with pain.

“You might have a chance in a fuckfight,” Lexi gasped. “But not against my tits.”  She slid behind Diana like a cat, and jerked her head back by her hair.  “Did you think an orgasm - or two - would finish me, Diana?” She rained chops down into the upper curves of Diana’s breasts, the knife-edge of her hand slashing deep into the meat of her tits. Diana shuddered under each blow.   Lexi released her hair and grabbed her wrists, crossing her arms across her chest. It was like Diana was hugging herself. Then Lexi dug a knee into her spine, and pulled.

Diana’s own forearms crushed her breasts. The sharp edge of her gold bracelets sawed into her nipples.   She swayed on her knees. Her tits bulged grotesquely both over and under the bisected line across them.   Her spine and shoulder blades shrieked in pain. Lexi’s arms corded with effort, her shoulders knotted, her abs hard, as she poured on pressure.  Diana mind flipped to how Selina had finished her with a bearhug. This was worse. The bones in her hands were near snapping. Her shoulders teetered at the brink of dislocation. Her breasts - fuck, her breasts! - were in unbearable pain. Her own signature jewelry was like the sharp edge of a spade in soft earth.

Lexi sank down behind her, knee still in her spine. The brutal pressure on her arms eased a little. Then Diana felt Lexi’s other knee in her back. One in each of the erector muscles running the length of her torso.

“No . . .” Diana gasped. Lexi rocked, once, twice. She lifted Diana’s upper body on the fulcrum of her knees as she rolled to her back, and pulled down on Diana’s wrists. Diana hung there, horizontal. Her breasts were crushed.  Her head lolled back, her coveted hair dangled over Lexi’s chest. Her abs stretched to piano-wire tightness. Her legs were spread.  Lexi had her in a torture hold.

“Selina lasted two minutes,” Lexi panted.  “Do you think you can do better?”

Diana’s back was aflame. Her arms were brittle, feverish pain. Her breasts were going dark with spreading bruises as her blood vessels popped and split under relentless pressure.

Stage direction. 

It was crazy. It was also her only hope.

“Clark,” Diana gasped. “Fuck me, Clark.”  He wouldn’t help her, not intentionally, but it was his cock that was super, not his brain. Diana felt his hands on her thighs, his heavy cockhead on her clit. Then in a rush he was in her, buried to the hilt.  Despite the agony tearing her apart, a surge of intense pleasure rocked her too.

“Stop it,” Lexi barked. Clark never stopped, once he was inside someone as lush as Diana. He was a runaway locomotive. Diana locked her legs around his waist. The base of his cock ground against her clit even as the tip of him at this ninety degree angle found her spot.  He was her leverage. The irresistible force of her orgasm pushed against him planted like an immovable object.  His cock popped out as Diana toppled sideways. Lexi couldn’t stop it. She tried to break Diana’s arm but she couldn’t. Diana hit the floor, and rolled.

Clark hadn’t cum. Although furious with him, Lexi sat up and took him in her mouth. His hands curled around her glossy-with-sweat skull.  “I should bite it off,” she snarled at him. “But I need it for after I finish her.”  Diana lay in an unmoving heap. Pain to the breaking point ended only with a mind-blowing climax - it would take superheroine strength to fight on after that. 

Diana stirred. She half-rolled to her back. Her gorgeous body was slick with sweat, bruised and beaten.  Her breasts were swelling steadily.  She forced herself up.  Lexi took a final taste of Clark and stood as well.

Good versus evil?  Hardly.  That’s comic book stuff. Tits versus tits, to the finish now?  Absolutely.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2020, 04:51:23 PM »
Wow. Thought that was the end but glad to see Diana is out of it! Come on bust lexi's tips!

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2020, 08:24:48 PM »

They faced off.  Their fists were clenched, but unnecessarily.  This was woman to woman.

Lexi lunged and twisted.  Her right breast punched into Diana’s left.  Lexi’s feet shifted, blurry fast again, and as Diana staggered she pounded her left breast into Diana’s right.  Diana backpedalled; Lexi pursued.  The sounds of heavy impacts and sobs of pain punctuated Diana being battered across the room.

“They said you were some kind of amazon,” Lexi spat at her.  Thud, like a hammer tenderizing meat.  “You’re nothing.”  Thud, a sandbag thrown against a brick wall.  “You’re my bitch, Diana.”  Thud.  Thud. Thud.  A boxer’s gloves and a heavy bag.  Diana’s back was against the wall.  Every punch was pure agony now.  Her white breasts were red with welts and blue with deep bruises.

Lexi leaned into her, feet braced, nipples on nipples.  Their mouths were barely inches apart.  “I only wish I could shave your pussy, too.” Lexi said, her thigh between Diana’s.  “Your hair will grow back, princess - and then I’ll visit you again.  And again.”

“Fuck . . . you,” Diana moaned.  Desperately, she braced her ass and shoulders on the wall and thrust back.  Her breasts felt like they would explode from the blow.  But she saw pain flash in Lexi’s blue eyes, and it gave her hope.  She screamed and punched back again.  Lexi fell back a step, her face contorted with pain.  “Yes!” Diana gasped.

That step gave Lexi the room to slam back into the brunette.  With her back to the wall, all the force of the impact rocked Diana’s body.

“For a second, she thought she had a chance still,” Lexi taunted.  “Watch her submit, Clark.”

Diana’s eyes were dull with pain.  Her lower lip bled where she’d bitten it under Lexi’s barrage.  Her hair hung in her face.  Lexi slammed into her.

Again.  Again.

“Submit to me!!”  Lexi screamed in Diana’s face.

Diana had been in numerous female fights in her life.  Until Selina Kyle, she had never lost.  Until Lexi Luthor, she had never imagined quitting.  She’d fucked and fought this bald bitch with every shred of strength she had, and before, that strength had always been enough.  No more.  Lexi had beaten her breasts into swollen bags of broken glass.  She had taken her pride and destroyed it, cut it into a million pieces, mocking her as “princess” - some royalty she was!  She wanted to recline in a tub of freezing water with ice bags on her chest to numb the searing pain.   She wanted to sleep. 

Diana’s lips parted.  “No - “ She was going to say ‘ no more’ but Lexi only heard the first word.  She slammed into Diana yet again.  God, how could a breast deliver a hammerblow like that?  It was like Lexi was the invulnerable one.  The wallboard behind Diana’s shoulder blades cracked.  Thud.  Thud.  The battering ram at the castle gates, the footsteps of the monster coming to take you.

“Jesus, Lexi,” Clark said, his voice hushed.  “She’s unconscious.”

His words didn’t register through Lexi’s fury.  Not until after two more savage slams into Diana’s limp form.  Lexi stepped back, her breath rasping in her own battered chest.  Diana fell, like a tower collapsing forward.

These bitches, with their long, flowing hair.  It wasn’t fair.  It ate at Lexi. A wig wasn’t enough.  She had to take it, the evil, unfair genius of taking it against their will - that was the only way to even begin to level the score.

Diana Prince.

Selina Kyle.

Lana Lang.

Lois Lane.

Any other slut that fucked Clark, she’d destroy and take her hair.  Clark was her obsession now. 

Lexi lifted Diana, and dumped her across a table.  Her arm, and her head, lolled off, her hair dangling.

“My razor is in my purse, Clark,” Lexi said.  “Be my hero and get it for me, will you?”

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2020, 10:22:15 PM »
I love the bad girls that win sometimes. They really know how to break their opponent. Especially when they have the right audience. I expect Lexi and Clark will have quite the round but will Diana have to endure watching her take Clark too?

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2020, 09:22:36 AM »
Good story - although I'm gutted Diana lost!