News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Would you be interested to buy in Indian Catfight Videos ?

• 13 Replies

Offline catfightfanboy

Would you be interested to buy in Indian Catfight Videos ?
« on: August 21, 2020, 11:48:42 PM »
Hello,
This isn't an advertisement but me trying to gauge if people will be interested in bellypain, clip4sale and fffights type sites but with Indian females ? This is pretty unexplored area. But I don't want to dive in if there is not enough supporters.
Let me know your views and any suggestions.

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
Re: Would you be interested to buy in Indian Catfight Videos ?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 07:16:22 PM »
Yes I will buy them for sure!!
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 08:44:08 PM »
  I'd be interested in seeing real competitive Indian Catfights, but not interested in scripted matches from any company.  Maybe in future the Indian Champ can be sponsored to travel to Europe for real Catfight shoots.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 06:59:10 AM »
  I'd be interested in seeing real competitive Indian Catfights, but not interested in scripted matches from any company.  Maybe in future the Indian Champ can be sponsored to travel to Europe for real Catfight shoots.

Agreed real would be ideal but gotta go small steps. Interesting enough Festelle had that lady Anju who was not even 5 ft / 147 cm. I have a fight with her against Tina the Swede. But otherwise Indian ladies are missing from the catfight game. There are a number of Indian ladies doing MMA. Not a huge fan but it’s a source
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline sehnaaz9988

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 10:26:34 AM »

Agreed real would be ideal but gotta go small steps. Interesting enough Festelle had that lady Anju who was not even 5 ft / 147 cm. I have a fight with her against Tina the Swede. But otherwise Indian ladies are missing from the catfight game. There are a number of Indian ladies doing MMA. Not a huge fan but it’s a source

Honestly, Indian women are docile and too timid to fight back. Unless someone  is trained to fight it's difficult to believe that Indian women can put up a fight. They won't dare against neighbouring Pakistan.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2020, 08:18:39 AM »
Indian women are HOT !!!

Offline The Indian Guy

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2020, 11:07:41 AM »
Yes

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2020, 05:17:31 AM »
You are in luck. There is a new producer/co. that sells Indian catfight vids. Check them out on the producer announcements section.

I had purchased one of their vids months back before they left due to a leak. But they came back with some new good content. The promotional pics look pretty good too.

Honestly, Indian women are docile and too timid to fight back. Unless someone  is trained to fight it's difficult to believe that Indian women can put up a fight. They won't dare against neighbouring Pakistan.

Well, let me rebuilt. We now have one catfight company, you don't. We have "visual evidence" that indian  women who catfight / sexfight  ;)  :P
You don't.

Give me a call when you match up to us. I wouldn't mind buying the vids.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 05:25:53 AM by R_u_alive »

Offline Shabsinfo

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2020, 08:21:20 AM »
That indian catfight producers sells catfight videos with blurred faces . Without facial expressions how can we enjoy the fight .

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2020, 05:03:13 AM »
And... needless to say I'm really turned on by an Indian girl in a catfight.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2020, 08:49:43 AM »
And to answer to your question. Of course, for the right price.

Hello,
This isn't an advertisement but me trying to gauge if people will be interested in bellypain, clip4sale and fffights type sites but with Indian females ? This is pretty unexplored area. But I don't want to dive in if there is not enough supporters.

Offline carrot

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2021, 11:04:19 AM »

Lol that's the dumbest thing I've ever read

gtfo
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 11:04:48 AM by carrot »

Offline carrot

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2021, 11:06:00 AM »
Hello,
Of course. There were a few good clips4sale stores before but they all got deleted.

It's upsetting how little content there is

Offline flashgordon2019

• love to here from everyone please DWW and Festelle
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2021, 12:11:11 PM »
Hello,
      i gather there is a big scene there . But there are also arranged death fights as well   with low caste young ladies fighting  , This i gather has been a problem for many years , where low caste females are considered not to be human .
  Not sure if any of these fights have made there way  as downloads  or not.
This is something that needs rto be discussed