News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

YOUR MOMS HOUSE

• 5 Replies
YOUR MOMS HOUSE
« on: August 22, 2020, 07:21:06 AM »
Hey jeans, this is Christa, the supreme mommy! The seeker, the water champ! Here to invite you to the wettest, dirtiest, most tik toked group out there. Are you out there alone in fcf and looking for some hardcore fun? Are you already with a group that won’t lick the scrum? Do you wanna be apart of a group that allows you to awwwwww get offffffffffff? Do you wanna win matches with your momma in the fuckin stands? Are you sick of all these piss sippin, ass rippin bitches out here? Do you know these bitches don’t work no rec? Well we here do too. We’re all just tryin to stay hard out here. So come join us and soak up that NRE. And who the fuck are we you’re still asking...
this is YOUR MOMS HOUSE!

Sooooooooooo, time to answer the final and most pressing question. How do ya get a job here fuck face?

YMH Members Rules
1.All jeans must be worn HIGH AND TIGHT! We do not tolerate low and loose around here!
2.All group meeting are to take place at Lolies at eight.
3.Always follow proto.
4.Members must be secret double agents that take badges from chomos.
5.Report all whole white babies found on the fidgral highway.
6.Socka sou flay?
7.C’mon Mark, don’t be stingy!
8.Anal starts at fifty.
9.Bart Chrysler is a fat smelly dog fucker!
10.Any and all dentistry must be learned at/performed by Falcon car wash.
11.If you’re gonna cough, leave the room.
12.NEVER accept a ride, or a drink, or anything else for that matter from Garth Brooks. He is dangerous and NOT to be trusted. That guy killed my aunt.
13.Keep featherin it!

All further questions and inquiries can be addressed to me, your main mommy by pming Christa_The_Conqueror or sending me a message at my trillian u.lose.2.christa thanks jeans.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
Re: YOUR MOMS HOUSE
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 12:18:07 PM »
??????????????????
What the fuck?????

Offline ChelseaFights

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2020, 01:42:27 PM »
Hey jeans, this is Christa, the supreme mommy! The seeker, the water champ! Here to invite you to the wettest, dirtiest, most tik toked group out there. Are you out

this is YOUR MOMS HOUSE!

Sooooooooooo, time to answer the final and most pressing question. How do ya get a job here fuck face?

YMH Members Rules
1.All jeans must be worn HIGH AND TIGHT! We do not tolerate low and loose around here!
3.Always follow proto.
6.Socka sou flay?
8.Anal starts at fifty.
12.NEVER accept a ride, or a drink, or anything else for that matter from Garth Brooks. He is dangerous and NOT to be trusted. That guy killed my aunt.
13.Keep featherin it!

All further questions and inquiries can be addressed to me, your main mommy by pming Christa_The_Conqueror or sending me a message at my trillian u.lose.2.christa thanks jeans.

The fuck did I just read?

Offline Natcats

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2020, 04:38:36 PM »
Hey jeans, this is Christa, the supreme mommy! The seeker, the water champ! Here to invite you to the wettest, dirtiest, most tik toked group out there. Are you out

this is YOUR MOMS HOUSE!

YMH Members Rules
3.Always follow proto.
6.Socka sou flay?
8.Anal starts at fifty.
13.Keep featherin it!

I don't think she knows what most of the words in her rules mean...

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2020, 06:35:08 PM »

this is YOUR MOMS HOUSE!

YMH Members Rules
3.Always follow proto.
6.Socka sou flay?
8.Anal starts at fifty.
13.Keep featherin it!

its so stupid

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2021, 06:58:11 AM »

this is YOUR MOMS HOUSE!

YMH Members Rules
3.Always follow proto.
6.Socka sou flay?
8.Anal starts at fifty.
13.Keep featherin it!

its so stupid

I think it's as hilarious as her 21-4 record......hehe