News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wife's Worry About a Scandalous Secretary

• 8 Replies

Offline NorthernCFF

• Avid catfight enthusiast!
Wife's Worry About a Scandalous Secretary
« on: August 22, 2020, 03:42:48 PM »
Trying out a new story! This is meant to accompany a photoset I have, which contributed to the inspiration for this story. I'll probably have to link the photo story on a separate link since these posts only allow four images (and who wants just four images to tell a story?!  ::) ).  Enjoy!

Bridget and I have been married for 22 years now.  Throughout those 22 years she was able to remain a homemaker due to my career taking off and reaching its peak quite quickly.  Our kids were out of the house and I was near early retirement with a corporate giant opting to purchase the company I founded years ago.  Life was good.  But as with any marriage it was obviously a roller coaster ride.  15 years ago Bridget had a short fling with our neighbor Jack, who happened to be married already.  I can say that without a doubt, this moment in time was the lowest point in our relationship.  I never saw it coming.  Bridget was the sweetest woman I had ever known.  She was an introvert of introverts and cared deeply about everyone’s feelings except her own.  You never would have guessed it though if you saw her.  She is a real beauty with the body figure to match that of any model.  Her looks alone could lure any man in, but her upbringing kept her humble. Events transpired and eventually Jack and his wife moved away, never to be heard from again.
    The months that followed were marred by a mix of me nearly delivering divorce papers and countless hours of marriage counseling.  Somehow, we made it work.  The road to recovering our loving relationship was long and rocky, but it got us to where we are today… Queue me walking into a hotel room with one naked woman standing over another motionless, and equally naked, woman.
    Rochelle was placed with my company 6 years ago through a temp agency.  Her work ethic really helped my day-to-day life so it didn’t take long for me to hire her as a full time employee.  Her personality was similar to Bridget’s, except for the fact that she was more personable and outgoing.  She was sweet, humble and genuine in everything she did. Also like my wife, she was a beautiful woman.  However, not once did I ever feel like she made an advancement towards me, which furthered my reason for keeping her.  Bridget didn't care much for her though.  She always thought Rochelle would eventually stop her fake demeanor and reveal her true colors.  That’s not saying much though because since Bridget’s affair she became jealous easily, and always worried about me wanting to get even.
    In public, Rochelle and Bridget kept things civil.  In fact, you’d probably think they were very good friends if you saw them interacting.  However, behind closed doors Bridget would always make snide comments about me being attracted to her and such.  I can’t say that was entirely false.  Rochelle was indeed a very attractive woman, but not one I’d leave my wife for.  Besides, I knew exactly what kind of things transpired after having a secretive affair.  Rochelle on the other hand never had a bad thing to say about Bridget.  She’d always comment about how gorgeous she was and how lucky we were to have each other.
    But, everything I thought I knew came to a screeching halt with what I was now seeing.  I dropped my bag, jacket, and lower jaw.  My body stiffened (including my package down below).
    “Whaaa...how...ummm…”, I stuttered.
    Still panting heavily, the standing naked woman grabbed my shoulders and sat me down on the couch.  Her hands caressed down my chest and stopped directly below my belt line.  She gently massaged my growing cock.  Without breaking eye contact she began to unzip my pants.  I reached down to grab her hand.  “Wait”, I interjected, concerned for the other woman’s well-being.
    She brushed my hand aside.  “Don’t worry, I’m sure she’ll be fine. Just let me, and I’ll tell you what happened”.  She pulled on my pants and underwear simultaneously.  I instinctively raised my hips to allow them to slide down easily.  Both hands immediately grabbed my now engorged shaft as she began to tell the tale of what just happened inside that room.

Earlier that day Rochelle handed me a message from my wife.
    “Bridget dropped this off while you were in your meeting earlier”, Rochelle stated matter-of-factly.
    I opened the envelope and inside was a note that smelled of my wife’s favorite perfume.  It simply read:

“Meet me in room 420 at the Delta Hotel tonight.  Happy early-retirement!”

The letter ended with a red lipstick kiss.  Wow, I thought.  Bridget had a surprise planned for me.  I spent the rest of the day pondering more about what was planned than I did about work.  One time Rochelle came in to deliver a message and caught me staring out the window. “Everything okay?” She asked.
    “Huh, yeah.  I just have a few things on my mind”, I said snapping back to attention.  I must have gleamed a small smile that Rochelle noticed.
    “Was it that note Bridget left for you?” She inquired with a gleeful smile of her own. “Is someone getting lucky tonight?” She continued to tease.
    “Yeah, I guess”, I reluctantly replied.  “It’s been a while since she’s done something like this so I’ve just been thinking about what it could be”.
    “Well whatever it is, I’m sure you’ll have fun”, she said with a wink.  Then she turned around and went back to her desk outside of my office.
    Near the end of the day I received a text from Bridget.  “When are you leaving work?” It read.  Oh man, she’s eager to get the night started too.  I returned with a text of my own: “Soon.  Be at the Delta by 6.  See you there!”
    As I put my phone down Rochelle knocked on my door.  “Don’t forget I’m leaving early tonight for my hair appointment.  Can you help me move these boxes into storage right now?”
    “Sure no problem”, I said as I rolled my chair back.

Bridget looked down at her phone confused.  What the hell does he mean he’ll see me at the Delta?  She sent a response to my text asking me what I meant by my previous message.

The phone on my desk beeped.  Rochelle turned toward my desk, then back at me walking down the hall with a box full of old paperwork.  With a brisk pace she walked to pick up my phone, which hadn’t switched over to the lock screen yet.  Her eyes glanced around the phone for a moment.  “Shit, that bastard let her know”, she huffed.  Her soft fingers pressed a few buttons before she put the phone back down.  “There we go”, she whispered to herself and turned back towards the door.
    Rochelle had responded to Bridget telling her that the previous text was meant for a client meeting next week, sent in error of course.  Then she muted the conversation and calls between Bridget and I to make sure I wouldn’t see any follow up messages from her.

Relieved, Bridget retreated to our bedroom and got dressed in one of her sexiest outfits: a black leather strapless top with skimpy bottoms to match. The perfect three inch heels on her size 9 feet completed the simple outfit. Bridget was indeed planning to celebrate my early retirement, but it was going to be in our house.  She prepared the bedroom for what was to be a long night of passionate love and romance.  Content with her preparations she went back to the living room and grabbed her phone.  She scrolled back to our messages and couldn’t help but re-look at one word: “Soon”.  Soon, she thought over and over again.  If he said “soon” he was certainly responding to me.  To reassure herself she sent another text asking what was really going on.  “No, I better call him”, she told herself.  Several rings later and straight to voicemail.  Bridget’s jealousy meter was off the charts.  She had no time to change so she threw on her longest coat and darted out the door.

Back at the office I gathered my belongings and closed up shop.  I’m sure I was smiling from ear-to-ear.  The drive through rush hour traffic was sure going to be worth it, I thought to myself.

Bridget sauntered up to the front desk at the hotel and asked if there was a room in my name.  The young man at the desk hesitated, “We have a key here waiting in his name. Are you asking about him...or are you him?", He asked confusingly.
    “Look you little shit, that’s my husband!  If something’s going on in that room I have every right to find out”, she hissed back at him.
    The desk attendant gulped and slowly handed over the key to room 420.
    “Thank you”, Bridget mockingly smirked and headed towards the elevators.  She quietly placed the key card in the slot and pressed the door handle down gently.  The room was quiet and the curtains were open, but she couldn’t hear anyone inside.  Still cautious, she closed the door as slowly as she could and made her way about the room.  The bathroom, separate bedroom, and area behind the small kitchen counter were empty.  She looked down at her phone with the time reading 5:21.  She was early.
    Bridget walked over to the bedroom window that overlooked the front of the hotel, waiting to see if I would come strolling in.  Within a few minutes someone familiar exited their car and made their way to the entrance.  As this woman got closer, Bridget suddenly knew.  It was Rochelle!
    “That bitch”, Bridget gnarled. “And that fucking bastard”, she added.
    She hid her belongings and jumped behind the couch.
    Several minutes later and the key lock on the door buzzed open.  The door opened and shut with a thud.  Bridget waited slightly and then slowly peered over the couch.  She was right, it was Rochelle.  The classic tale of her husband and his secretary meeting up.  After she threw her purse on the countertop Rochelle made her way straight to the bedroom with her gym bag.  Bridget stood up and tip toed up to the bedroom door.  She placed her back against the wall and sighed.  Her mind raced with what to do next.  Confront this bitch or wait until her husband arrived and confront them both.  Her breathing quickened and her heart raced.  She covered her mouth just in case Rochelle could hear her heavy breathing.
    In the bedroom Rochelle had changed out of her work clothes and remained in nothing but her bra and underwear.  She went over to the full length body mirror and admired herself.  Something’s off she thought to herself. Rochelle walked back towards the bed and slid on her size 6, 3-inch open-toed heels.  Back to the mirror she went and smiled at how a simple pair of heels made her look even sexier. “Tonight’s the night you finally make him yours”, she told herself out loud. “I can’t wait to see his face when he realizes it’s not his wife who’s waiting for him here”.
    With that line, Bridget gasped.  Her husband had no part in this at all.  It was that slut who was luring him here.  How dare Rochelle use her as the bait to get her husband to be unfaithful.
    “Hello?” Rochelle called out from the bedroom.
    Bridget must have gasped loud enough for Rochelle to hear.  Heeled-up footsteps made their way back to the small living room.  Bridget began to panic.  She hadn’t completely thought this through yet.  She pressed her back hard against the wall wishing she could sink into it and blend it. Within seconds Rochelle wisped by and a flash of brunette hair with blonde streaks passed by her face.
    On sheer rage and instinct Bridget reached her arms around and wrapped them tightly around Rochelle’s neck from behind.  Rochelle screamed, but only for half a second as Bridget’s arms strangled any sound coming from her throat.  Her screams and struggling turned into rasped gurgling.  Bridget used her height to her advantage and pulled Rochelle up.  She arched her back and nearly lifted Rochelle off the floor.  Rochelle’s legs flailed in the air as she clawed at the arms locked around her neck.  The struggle shifted across the living room and bounced off the walls and countertop.  Bridget gritted her teeth and hung on tightly.  “You fucking whore!”, she whispered into Rochelle’s ear.
    With her strength and vision fading, Rochelle suddenly had a moment of realization.  Her attacker was none other than Bridget.  Rochelle’s eyes closed in agony.  She let go of Bridget’s arms and reached both hands over her right shoulder, clamping down on a head full of red hair.  She yanked downward which generated a loud screech from Bridget.
    “Aaaahhhhhh!”
    Their entanglement leaned right, the direction Rochelle was pulling Bridget’s hair.  Their feet shuffled before tripping over one another, landing sideways on the couch.  Bridget quickly adjusted her positioning and pushed Rochelle flat on her stomach on the couch.  She lifted Rochelle backwards by the neck and pressed her size D boobs into her back.  Rochelle struggled for a little longer before going limp.  Her wheezing stopped and her arms dropped completely.
Bridget let go and fell onto her knees, tired from the struggle.  Her breathing continued it’s fast pace as she looked over at a lifeless Rochelle.  Confident that Rochelle wasn’t going to wake up anytime soon she used the couch to help herself up to her feet.  She stumbled over to the bathroom to get some water.  On her way in she caught a glance of what Rochelle had prepared in the bedroom.  She was setting up for a kinky night here at the hotel.
Bridget drank straight from her hands and tossed water into her face.  She was in disbelief about what she had just done.  She stood up and stared at herself for a long time trying to compose herself.  Her hands were shaking so she raised them to chest level and willed them still.  “Fucking homewrecker”, she whispered to herself, referring to Rochelle.
Several coughs from the other room caught Bridget’s attention.  She quickly walked out of the bathroom and saw Rochelle massaging her neck and slowly coming to.  She took one step forward before stopping.  Something she saw in the bedroom gave her an idea.  She turned around and grabbed Rochelle’s sex items before returning to the living room.
Bridget rolled a groggy Rochelle off the couch onto the floor.  She sat down on the couch and pulled the rope from Rochelle’s bag and tied Rochelle’s hands together behind her back.
Rochelle, a little more coherent now, wheezed out, “What are you doing?”
Bridget stopped tying and pulled Rochelle up to her knees. “You’re going to get what you deserve for trying to steal my husband. Now, stay on your knees and I won’t have to get rough with you...which I’m sure you’re all about anyway.”
Rochelle stared daggers into Bridget, but remained silent.  Just you wait, she thought to herself.  Even as Bridget’s captive Rochelle was stubborn and began plotting her revenge.  She decided to play along and feign remorse to get Bridget’s guard down.
Bridget, who was oblivious to Rochelle’s scheming thoughts, grabbed another rope and began tying Rochelle up some more.  This time the rope wrapped around her upper arms.
“Look, I’m sorry okay.  It’s just that --”
“Save it!  It’s quite simple and there’s nothing to explain”, Bridget interrupted.
“No listen. I made a mistake. It’s just that when the company gets sold I'm afraid I’ll never see him again.  One thought led to another and I guess I took it too far”, Rochelle tried explaining. “I was never going to steal him away from you.  He would never leave you and you know it”.
Bridget huffed in disgust and continued pulling the knot tight. She was done listening to Rochelle try and explain her way out of this. Every jealous thought she had about her was true.  Now, she could rub it in my face and say, “I told you so!”
Once satisfied with the restraints Bridget leaned back into the couch and raised her foot up. “Lick it”, she demanded of Rochelle.
Still carrying on her act of regret she disgustingly complied with a whimper.
“That’s right you little bitch”, Bridget taunted.
Then out of nowhere, she slapped Rochelle across the face and pushed her down to the ground.  Rochelle yelped in pain.  She buried her face into the raggedy carpet and tried to calm her rage.
Bridget slid her right foot over to Rochelle’s face.  “Now kiss this foot too!”
Rochelle once again did as she was told.
“There’s a good little bitch”, Bridget said through a sadistic smile.  She had no idea she had such a domineering side to her.  She didn’t care.  She loved it.  She felt like a new woman.
Bridget looked over at Rochelle’s shuffling feet.  Then a short glance back at the remaining rope.  Rochelle caught sight of this and knew what was going to happen next.  Bridget used the last piece of rope and lassoed it around Rochelle’s ankles.  Her ploy to escape became even more difficult now.
“Please!”, Rochelle pleaded. “Just let me go and you’ll never see me again”.
Bridget completely ignored her and dug deeper into Rochelle’s bag of sex toys.  She pulled out a ball gag strap.
“I think we need to shut you up”, Bridget stated while looking at the gadget in her hands.
She tightened the buckle strap around the back of Rochelle’s head.  The ball naturally sunk into Rochelle’s mouth and pained muffles exuded from her lips.  Bridget pulled Rochelle back up to her knees and sat back onto the couch.
“There that’s better.  You look so pathetic now”, Bridget chuckled. She looked Rochelle up and down before continuing, “You thought you could steal my husband with this?  Let’s see what you’re really working with”.  She pushed Rochelle flat on her back and deep into the cushions of the couch.  Her hands slid underneath Rochelle’s bra and caressed her C’s.  Rochelle moaned.
“Oh? You like that?” Bridget quipped.
She changed tactics and pinched Rochelle’s nipple.  This time Rochelle winced in pain and a high pitched screech forced its way through the gag in her mouth.  Bridget immediately slapped Rochelle across the face again.  Rochelle flopped and wriggled, doing whatever she could to get away.  Her efforts caused her to plop back down onto the floor.  Bridget had a devilish grin on her face as she watched what looked like a fish out of water right in front of her.
“Mmmm!  Mmmmphf!”, Rochelle muffled.
“Oh you’ve got something to say.  How rude of me”, Bridget mocked. She knelt down next to Rochelle and unstrapped the ball gag tossing it aside. “Let’s hear it quickly before I change my mind”.
“Please!”, Rochelle begged.  This time she sounded more genuine with her regret. “Just let me leave.  Your husband is going to be here any minute so you can have your fun with him”.
She was right, Bridget thought.  Bridget was so caught up with enjoying the moment that she completely forgot the whole reason they were here to begin with.
“You’re right about one thing honey”, Bridget said as she placed a hand around Rochelle’s jaw, forcing them to lock eyes. “I’m going to have fun with him alright, but you’re going to stay right here. I can’t have you barging in on us unexpectedly”.
“You’re a crazy bitch”, Rochelle spat out.  She was at her wits end pretending to be sorrowful.
“Oh I’ll show you crazy”, Bridget retorted.
Her hands slowly closed in on Rochelle’s exposed throat.  Rochelle’s eyes widened with fear.  It was a subtle squeeze at first, but then Bridget tightened her grip like a python around its prey.  Rochelle’s jaw gaped open.  Her eyes closed in agony and she gasped for air.  She flopped and arched her back in a desperate attempt to break free.  Bridget’s face was tensed with all the strength she was putting into the manual choke on Rochelle. 
“Time to go to sleep!”, Bridget sneered.
Rochelle gurgled and wheezed for a few moments longer before her body slowed its resistance.  Her head fell to the side and body went limp yet again.  Bridget leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.  She stood up and marveled at the piece of trash laying at her feet.  Perhaps she and her husband could have some fun later at Rochelle’s expense.
She looked at the clock. 6:01 it read.  Where the hell was he.  Bridget walked into the bedroom and peered around the curtains.  There were a few individuals walking in and out of the hotel, but her husband wasn’t one of them.  She looked around for his car, but his make and model was nowhere to be found.  She began to think that maybe he had received her frantic messages and decided to go home.  No that can’t be it.  If Rochelle was here, then she was certainly expecting him to be here too.  Bridget decided to wait a little longer by the window.
Her mind wandered even more now that she had time to think alone.  How was their marriage going to continue now?  What does this mean for their relationship?  Could she really withstand another woman being in the presence of their night of endless romance?
Bridget was interrupted by the forest green SUV that entered the parking lot.  There he is, she smiled.  She flinged the curtain closed with her finger tips and made her way back to the living room to receive her husband.
Upon re-entering the living room she stopped in her tracks.  Rochelle was gone.  Within milliseconds arms draped around her shoulders and across her neck.  Bridget’s instinct kicked in and she whipped around with her arms up.

Rochelle had woken up shortly after Bridget choked her out.  Realizing her window of opportunity had arrived she struggled hard, but quietly, to loosen her restraints.  It was a good thing the homemaker Bridget was terrible at tying knots.  It didn’t take long for the rope around her wrists to loosen enough for her to slip her hands out.  From there, the remaining ropes slipped off without much effort.  She tossed the ropes behind the couch just as she heard footsteps coming from the bedroom. 
It was almost a moment of deja vu from earlier.  Except, the roles were now reversed.  As Bridget entered the room Rochelle jumped up and attempted to wrap her arms around Bridget’s neck from behind.  Bridget reacted immediately.  With her shorter stature Rochelle wasn’t able to obtain any leverage to sink in a rear naked choke of any kind.  Bridget’s flailing arms knocked Rochelle’s arms to the side easily.
Bridget stumbled a few steps back and caught herself on the couch.  With the element of surprise lost, Rochelle stood firm and composed herself.
“Nice try bitch”.
“You got lucky”, Rochelle replied.
“What are we going to do now?”, Bridget asked rhetorically. “He’s on his way up”.
Rochelle looked Bridget up and down.  Bridget folded her arms in defiance.
“Let’s settle this fair and square”, Rochelle finally offered, “and see who the better woman for him really is!”
Bridget placed her hands on her hips as if to intimidate Rochelle with taller her size.
There they both stood, face to face, ready to rip into one another.  Bridget, standing at 5 foot 8 and weighing a sexy 140lbs.  Rochelle didn’t quite have the figure Bridget did, but she was still intimidating at 5 foot 4 and 145lbs.
“You think you can take me?”, Bridget quipped.
“Oh I can take you alright...just like I’m going to take your husband right after..."...

Offline brick1960

Re: Wife's Worry About a Scandalous Secretary
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 11:21:34 PM »
Very nice writing interested in how you will continue with it. 
Thanks for your story

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 06:37:00 AM »
Very nice start. Looking forward to more.

Offline KelleyVH35

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2020, 07:17:19 AM »
I hope the net is soon.  Good story.

Offline scottyyy101

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2020, 07:57:22 PM »
Cant wait for what's next!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2020, 02:20:57 PM »
Great set up for the catfight.

Offline riverrat88

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2020, 11:26:55 PM »
Great story, just can't wait to see whom on top.

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2020, 06:03:29 AM »
Awesome work!

Can't  wait for more!  :D

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2020, 07:12:30 AM »
Very nice buildup
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...