News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Repost: An Apple to pick

• 1 Replies

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
Repost: An Apple to pick
« on: August 23, 2020, 08:15:35 PM »
JW: “Hello everyone, my name is Joan Wise Guy, JW for short. Tonight we have an exciting match between the lovely Asian Apple and the sister of the former WWL champion, Terri. Apple battled Brandi in a hard fought tournament for the US title, but ends up short, and is knocked out from the finals. She is looking to get back on the win column and to do that she must face Terri, the sister of the former champion, Sandy.”
A blonde wrestler walks out in a royal blue bikini top and matching thong with the WWL title belt around her waist. The crowd giving off a mixed reaction.
JW: “And here is our first..no wait! That is the women fans love to hate, she is the WWL champion, Betty is heading this way! I wonder why she is out here. It looks like she is not entering the ring, she looks to be walking this way..yes! she is walking over here!”
Betty walks over to the thin table where JW is sitting. She sits down on the vacated seat next to him a she puts on the headset. She place the title on top of the table for everyone to see.
JW: ”Welcome Betty, it is a pleasure having you here”
Betty: “Thank you thank you it is a pleasure to be out here.” Betty smiles at JW.
JW: “Betty not to be rude, but what are you doing here? We have a match that is about to start.”
Betty: “I know. I wanted to check out the so called competition. I think one is Rotten Apple, Bad Apple…no Sour Apple!”
JW: “No Betty, it is Asian Apple”
Betty: “Oh that’s right, she was the one who lost against Nikki.”
JW: “No, I hate to correct you but Apple won by disqualification when Nikki…”
Betty: “No no I am pretty sure she lost because she tapped out to Nikki”
JW: “yes that is true but Nikki being who she is, refused to release the hold and the ref had no choice but to reverse the decision and rewarded the match to Apple”
Betty: “So she won by losing, but I guess it back fired on her against Brandi”
JW: “Her match against Brandi was close, but Brandi managed to pull the win, and has a chance to win the US title if she wins the finals. And here comes Apple. The crowd is loving her as she fills out nicely in her white and blue with white stars bikini top and white thong.”
Betty: “I see her entering the ring and look at this! The ref is an Asian woman as well, you think she going to rule fairly? I think you should replace her with someone else JW, she may favor Apple more.”
JW: “Our referee has been fair so far. She also official Apple’s matches.”
Betty: “So she reffed Apple’s first match where she tapped out?”
JW: “That is correct but…”
Betty: “But she quickly reversed the decision to give her Asian buddy her fist win. She should have been 0-2 right now”
JW: “Come on now Betty, that is not fair! She does an excellent job!”
Betty: “I bet she does…oh look here comes that loser Sandy…no it’s Terri. It hard to tell the two losers apart.”
Terri walks out as the crowd boos her. Terri walks out topless, wearing only a black with white floral prints, and baby blue trimmings.
JW: “It is hard to call Terri a loser. She is the sister of Sandy.”
Betty: “Who lost the title to me, which makes Sandy a loser and since Terri is Sandy’s sister, she too is a loser.”
JW: “Now Betty, don’t you start trouble if you’re going to stay out here”
Betty: “I am jus sitting here and commenting the facts. Look there is Terri in the ring with Apple. It looks like she is mocking Apple, shaking what I guess are tits to Apple.”
JW: “She is shaking her big breasts at Apple and Apple doesn’t seem amused. Apple is now taking off her top. She twirls it over her head and now is tossing it over to here!”
Betty catches the white and blue with white stars top as she hears Apple telling Betty to hold it for her.
Betty: “Why would I hold this for you? I couldn’t even keep this since this top is small!”
Betty tosses the top to JW.
JW: “I don’t she wants you to keep it, but her top is big.”
JW tries to look for the tag on the top.
Betty: “Are you trying to look at her cup size JW?”
JW: “No….no I wasn’t. I am just putting it down here on the table. And there goes the bell to start the match! Both women begin to circle inside the ring. Terri suddenly stops..oh boy..”
Terri sees Betty as she leans over to the ropes and begins talking shit to her.
Betty: “don’t worry about me bitch. I can kick your sister’s ass so I can kick yours too. In fact this proves I kicked her fat ass!”
Betty stands up and grabs her belt with her right hand and raises it above her head. Terri flips off Betty as she mouths off at her.
JW: “Terri is not hiding her opinion about you Betty. There goes Apple, she attacks Terri from behind.”
Betty sits back down with a smile on her face.
Betty: ”Serves her right. Too busy looking at me, I can’t blame her, I am not only the champion, but I have the best tits, and the best looking wrestler in the league.”
JW: “We have plenty of best looking women in our roster and two of them are in the ring. Apple clobbers Terri with a few forearm shots to the back of Terri’s head. She is not taking her to the nearest corner and slams her head off the top turnbuckle!”
Betty: “I bet that’s the closest thing Terri kissed anything. And look at the little Asian fruit go!”
JW: “Apple, Betty, little Asian Apple.”
Betty laughs as Apple slams Terri’s head a second time as her head bounces back, turning herself around walking toward the center of the ring.
JW: “Stop that Betty! Apple is grabbing Terri’s hair, pulling her back to the corner. She is climb up the corner, sitting on the top turnbuckle while she tucks Terri’s head under her left arm. If she pulls this off, she might an early win!”
Terris hands grab Apple’s waist. Apple leaps forward, forcing Terri to turn 180, but Terri pushes hard on Apple’s waist, forcing her arm to slip off her head, and crash tits first on the canvas.
Betty: “I guess the Apple does fall far from Terri”
Betty chuckles while JW shakes his head.
JW: “Terri was able to avoid having her head kissing the canvas and forced Apple to land on her stomach instead. Terri is on Apple right away, stomping on her body repeatedly. Apple is doing what she can to protect herself as she curls up.”
Betty: “Apple looks like she is going to get bruised up. Terri might have to throw her away!”
JW: “That is uncalled for Betty! Terri reaches down , sliding her hands under Apple’s arms, and her hands latching on to the big breasts. She leans back as she tries to force Apple to her feet. Apple is grtting her teeth from Terri’s fingers digging into her tit flesh.”
Betty: “Do you think if Terri squeezes hard enough, she might squeeze out some Apple juice?”
JW: “How can you be so cruel Betty? Apple gets to her feet, her hands reaches over her head to grab Terri’s hard. She drops back down and Terri’s chin slams down on top of Apple’s head! Terri stumbles back with her hands covering her mouth!”
Betty: “Little Asian is getting up fast. Lucky for her there are no marks on her tits. She is running toward the ropes in front of Terri. She bounces off them with her right arm raised. She is attempting a clothesline, but Terri leaps up and dropkicks Apple’s chest, knocking her back down on the canvas!”
Both women down, but Terri is quicker of the two. Terri reaches down to grab Apple’s left wrist, pulling her up to her knees while Apple clutches her chest with her other hand. Terri wraps her left arm around Apple’s head while she continues to pull Apple to her feet. She hooks Apple’s arm over her neck, then grabs her white thong with her right hand. She closed her left arm tightly  and begins to pull up on the thong.
JW: “Terri lifts Apple up and quickly drops back down, suplexing her back on the canvas. Apple screams in pain while her body arches off the canvas. Now Terri sits up, dragging herself over to Apple. She leans over and grabs a handful of Apple’s hair, lifting her head up as her body drops back down. I think she going for the Leg Scissors from Hell!  Yes she lifts her right leg up while her left leg slides under Apple’s head. Here comes the left leg!”
Betty: “Apple is blocking the leg with her arms. Resting the leg across her arms to prevent her from dropping it on her head! Terri is trying to push her leg down and Apple is struggle to keep the leg up!”
JW: “Terri is looking to finish Apple off early in the match but ooooooowwww! Apple slides her arm up between Terri’s legs to hammer her fist. Terri releases Apple’s hair as she rolls on her side, her hands covering her crotch!”
Betty: “I am surprised she could feel pain. That pussy must be wide and open like your local Walmart Super Center!”
JW: “Harsh words Betty! Apple is getting to her feet. Terri is rolling over on her hands and knees. She tries to get but ends up sitting on her ass instead. Apple charges toward the ropes behind Terri while Terri is still nursing the pain from the crotch. Apple bounces off the ropes and nails Terri’s back with her feet. Terri arches forward and falls to her side! Her back is hurting!”
Betty: “You know who’s back and pussy are still hurting? Sandy. She is home on her bed without the belt and watching it and me on tv.”
JW: “You decided to come out here on your own and if she is watching, it is most likely seeing her sister in action.”
Betty: “You mean seeing the loser getting her ass kicked by the Asian loser.”
JW: “Really Betty! Apple gets back to her feet. She rolls Terri to her stomach and drops her left knee down on Terri’s back. She leaves her knee there while she grabs both of Terri’s wrists. She pulls back while Terri shakes her head. The ref is asking Terri if she had enough?”
Betty: “Better keep an eye on that ref and make sure she clear hears Terri submit and not just asking her and giving Apple the win right away”
JW: “She is asking and Terri is refusing to give up, so your theory of Apple getting a quick win is thrown out the window. Apple now gets back to her feet, planting her left foot on Terri’s back. She leans back and pulls on Terri’s arms as Terri screams out again.”
Betty: “Look look the ref is going to favor Apple now watch she is going to call for the bell!”
Terri shakes her head as the ref ask her if she submits. She slowly shifts her legs, slowly getting to her knees while Apple yanks back on her arms. Terri pushes herself to her feet, her tits sticking out until Apple releases her arms and uses her own arms to wrap around Terri’s neck and forehead.
JW: “Again you are wrong Betty. Apple releases her hold and puts Terri in a sleeper hold. Terri is waving her arms around, trying to grab at anything. Apple is tightening her arms.”
Betty: “Ref she isn’t waving her submission!”
JW: “She knows what she is doing!”
Terri stumbles forward toward the ropes with Apple on her. She leans against the ropes as she tells the ref that Apple is choking her. The ref stands next to them, leaning over the ropes to check on Apple’s arm. During that time, Terri lifts her right leg back and up between her legs.
JW: “Dirty play by Terri and the ref didn’t see it. There goes an elbow show to the side of Apple’s head, forcing her to let go of the sleep as she stumbles back.”
Betty: “Oh course she didn’t see it because she was busy trying to see Apple’s choke hold on Terri.”
Terri turns around while Apple clutches her pussy. Terri follows Apple and reaches out to grab her big breasts. Apple howls in pain but returns the favor and grabs Terri’s tits.
JW: “Both women grabbing each’s other breasts and the squeeze out test begins!”
Betty: “Lets see that apple juice!”
Both women scream as they squeeze, twist, and knead each others tits. They stood face to face as their fingers do the work until Terri is the first to release Apple’s tits, grabbing her wrists.
Betty: “Looks like Terri’s tits are to soft to take the pain. Maybe Apple should maul her tits to submission”
JW: “That could happen as Terri is screaming in pain while she pulls on Apple’s wrists. The ref is asking if Terri had enough but Terri refuses to give in again. Hey now!”
Betty: “Terri pulls this one from Sandy’s playbook. She rakes down Apple’s face with her right hand, forcing her to let go of Terri’s tits. Terri is covering those pathetic tits while Apple is covering her face. A good thing too because I think the fans are tired of see that ugly mutt’s face.”
JW: “Be nice Betty! Terri reaches out with both hands to grab Apple’s hair, she pulls and tugs her hair around, forcing Apple to follow blindly. Terri runs to the ropes and tosses Apple over the ropes. She goes crashing on the floor near us. Terri tries to climb out but the ref is telling her to stay back!”
Betty: “You see, she won’t let Terri get Apple. She is giving her country women a chance to rest and recover so she can fight back!”
JW: “She is doing her job and her job now is counting out Apple.”
Betty: “It must be the longest count in WWL’s history.”
Terri goes to the side of the ring to climb out while Apple slowly pulls herself up, using the ring apron. She moves to the ring post but Terri is on the other side, running around to charge at her. The ref stops the count as she sees Terri. Terri raises both of her hands over her head to try and hammer her fists down, but Apple bends down, letting Terri’s stomach run into Apple’s right shoulder. Apple bends up..
JW: “Terri charges at Apple! Apple bends down and….look out!”
Apple lifts Terri, backflipping over Apple as Terri flips down on Betty and the table while JW rolls.
JW: “Oh my gawd! Terri lands on top of the champion! The table is broken and I think our champion is broken as well! Betty isn’t moving!”
The fans chanting “WWL WWL WWL WWL” The ref with her hands on her head, she can’t believe what just happened. She climbs out of the ring as she gets over to where Terri is lying on top of Betty. Apple walks over to Terri, looking out of it. Terri is peeled off of Betty, getting to her knees in front of Apple after Apple grabs her hair to lift her back up. Terri wraps her arms around Apple’s waist and pushes her backwards, slamming her to the ring apron as Apple screams in pain.
JW: “Apple is picking Terri up, but Terri slams her into the side of the ring, both women are down! Yes see if Betty is ok!”
The ref checking on Betty while Apple is on her side, clutching her back while Terri is on her back.
JW: “Both women are trying to make it back up, wait a minute, Terri is grabbing the title belt. It must have fell over there after Terri crashes into Betty and the table. Terri is acting hurt, don’t fall for it Apple!”
Apple moves over to Terri while Terri was bending down to try and cover the belt. As Apple gets close enough, Terri slams the belt against Apple’s forehead.
JW: “Terri used the belt on Apple! Apple is flat on her back, not moving. Ref go back and take control of the action. I will try and help Betty!”
Terri drops the belt and reaches down to grab Apple’s hair. The ref leaves Betty’s side to turn around to see Terri lifting Apple back to her feet and rolled her back into the ring.
JW: “You can’t tell me this is how the match is going to end. The ref is sliding back into the ring along with Terri. Terry drops herself across Apple’s body. The ref checks the shoulders…one….two…thr…..no Apple lifts her left shoulder off the canvas. Terri is shocked and the fans are happy that Apple is still in it. Terri has her hands on her own hair. She looks at the ref as they both get to their feet. She is arguing with the ref!”
Betty sits herself up and pushes to her feet. She stumbles over to her title belt, grabbing it with both hands.
JW: “Betty is back up, but is going over to the ring with her belt. She is pissed off for having Terri dropped on top of her. Betty is bending down, she is peeking on the canvas while Terri walks over to Apple. She grabs her hair to lift her back to her feet. Apple looks out of it, but she is a fighter!”
Terri whips Apple toward the rope, but Apple reversed the whip while Betty rises up to swing the belt. As Terri’s back hits the rope, Betty nails the belt to Terri’s back. Terry screams out as she stumbles away from the ropes. Betty drops the belt, shocked, expecting to hit Apple, but ends up hitting Terri.
JW: “Betty nails her belt against Terri’s back. It was intended for Apple but Apple was able to reverse the whip. Apple kicks Terri’s stomach, forcing her to double over. She grabs Terri’s head and wraps her arm around it. She drops back and DDT Terri’s head to the canvas. Terri looks out of it. She isn’t moving. Apple is getting back up and steps over Terri’s legs. She grabs them and it looks like…yes! She is using her finisher, The Boston Crab!” Terri doesn’t last long and begins to tap out and screams her submission! Apple wins the match!”
Betty is not happy that she helped Apple get her win as she tries to climb up the ring apron, but Apple catches her as she rushes to the ropes, trying to reach for her hair. Betty drops back down as she talks she to Apple and Apple talks shit back at Betty. Betty bends down to grab her bent as she continues to talk shit with her while Terri struggles to get to her feet. She sees Apple’s back toward her as rushes toward Apple, but Apple turns back in time to side step Terri. She reaches out with her right hand to push Terri’s head  to toss her out between he middle and top ropes, sending her toward Betty.
JW: “Terri crashes onto Betty again! Betty is flat on her back with Terri on top her. Unbelievable!”
Apple raises her arms in the air as the fans cheer her on. She climbs out of the ring and head back to the dressing room while the ref and medical staff rushes over to check on Terri and Betty.

Offline Huge Titty Asian Apple

• God Member
  • Busty, kinky, slutty wrestler, tit&cat fighter
Re: Repost: An Apple to pick
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 06:55:17 PM »
Always nice to get the win  :-*