News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lost Episode: Can it get any more one sided?

• 1 Replies

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
Lost Episode: Can it get any more one sided?
« on: August 24, 2020, 11:35:54 AM »
Betty stands alone with a 50 inch tv screen with the WWL logo being her. She holds the WWL world title belt across her shoulder as she wears a black trial blazer, white shirt, and black mini skirt, and her blonde hair loose behind her back, only shown on camera. As she stares to the camera, she is given the go ahead signal from the back.

"Welcome everyone, if you see this, this must mean WWL is now suspended due to the missing of owner and CEO. I am current WWL champion, The Blonde Bombshell, Betty. I have an exclusive, never seen before match between former WWL champion, Sandy against a wrestler who never wrestled in this league, a wrestler who recently joined, but talked so much shit from her mouth, she can have her own land fill, the blonde bimbo, Gina. This match was never recorded on TV and only the audience and staff only knew what happened until today. You will witness one of the worst beatings in wrestling history and answer the question, well if anyone still cared, what happen to Gina? Here is the match.....

The tv screen behind Betty fades the WWL logo and shows the crowd in the arena. The screen is zoomed to the camera as the recording is played. The camera pans over to then owner and ceo JWG and WWL champion, Betty sitting at ringside at their own commentary table.

JW: “Welcome everyone for another match here in WWL! I am Joan Wise Guy, JW for short….”
Betty: “And I am your current WWL champion, Betty for another night of commentary.”
JW: “Betty, tonight we have a special matchup. We have a career vs career match between two lovely wrestlers.”
Betty: “This must be a first, two women willing to put up her long wrestling career on the line. One will continue to stay and the other will just watch youtube of her past matches. Who are the two women wrestling tonight?”
JW: “Before I tell you, because it is a career vs career match, I decided to make it a best of 3 match. Why end a career with just 1 fall, she has two chances to escape retirement. One of those women is someone you know well Betty. She is the former WWL champion, Sandy”
Betty: “I guess she still hasn’t recovered from the beating I gave her because what was she thinking to put her own career on the line? We defeated plenty of women in the league and is still one of the top contenders.”
JW: “I don’t know if I call your last match with her a beating. You did win the title by doing the one thing no one thought would happen and it was forcing Sandy to submit. Her opponent is none other than the beautiful blonde, Gina.”
Betty with a look of confusion on her face.
Betty: “Gina? She hasn’t had a match yet, what career does she have? Playing wrestling video games? Does she know who she is facing?”
JW: “Yes she does, for her it is a risk worth losing. If she wins, her name will be up there with one of the top contenders for your title, but if she loses, she will have the shortest career in wrestling history.”
Betty:” Yeah if she beats Sandy, not only will she get a shot at the title, but she will also throw out one of the most dangerous women in the league, but I think she hasn’t seen any matches of Sandy to be making an agreement to this time of match.”
JW: “Speaking of Gina, here she comes. The crowd loving her with that blonde hair loose behind her back. She does have the face you would want to promote for this league. Tonight she is wearing a jean material type bikini top and matching bottom. Looks custom made, nothing I have ever seen but she looks good in it.
Betty: “Maybe she spent her whole paycheck for that bikini. There is no way she could afford that.”
JW: “I don’t think she would do that Betty, but it does look expensive. Gina enters the ring, she is waving to crowd as the acknowledge her. She is going to her corner, resting those arms on the top ropes while she waits for the women who might propel her to the top.”
Betty: “Here comes Sandy. The former champion as the crowd welcomes her with the boos. She is wearing her signature orange bikini top and thong. She has her hands on those truck size hips while she shakes her head in disgust. I can’t blame her, they put a kitten against a tigress. She is going to maul Gina for 2 maybe 3 full falls.”
JW: “Women in this league have face all sizes and some walk out winners. They are warriors and fighters, there is no quit in them. Sandy is already in the ring. She shows no respect for Gina as she doesn’t bother looking her way while Gina shoots daggers out of her eyes on the former champion. The referee signals to the start of the match and here we go!”
Betty: “Both women are moving away from their corners, circling on each other. They get close and they both lunge in for the lock up!”
JW: “Gina ducks under Sandy’s arms! She is behind Sandy as Sandy turns around…..”
SMACK Sandy’s face snaps to the side as she stands there. She raises her right hand to clutch her face.
Betty: “Gina strikes first to send a hard slap across Gina’s face, but what is she doing!? Why is she turning around raising her arms in the air as if she just won the match. Stay on her you stupid bitch!”
JW: “It is too late now as Gina turns around and is met with a hard right cross from Sandy’s fist! It looks like she knocked Gina out. She is flat on her back no moving while Sandy shakes her right hand a bit.”
Betty: “I think Gina’s fans, if she has any, felt that punch. Sandy steps forward and plants her left foot on Gina’s tits.”
JW: “The ref is getting down and begins to count. 1……2……3….WOW! One of the quickest falls I have ever seen.”
Betty: “And it will be one of the shortest careers for Gina. Sandy was suppose to go back to her corner so the ref can check on Gina, but Sandy pulls her foot off Gina’s chest. She bends down and unties Gina’s top, then she pulls down Gina’s thong. She is balling up her bikini and throws it out to the crowd! There goes Gina’s paycheck!”
JW: “The ref checks on Gina while Sandy goes back to her corner. The ref is lightly slapping Gina’s face. She is starting to come around. Gina looks lost as the ref helps her to her feet. She guides Gina back to her corner.”
Betty: “Why is she still facing the corner? The ref forgot to turn her around.”
JW: “The ref begins tells the wrestlers to begin, but Gina lunges forward and slams herself into the corner!”
Betty laughs hard, almost falling off her chair.
JW: “Come on Betty! That is not funny. Gina may be seriously hurt!”
Betty: “I’m sure that tiny brain was still bouncing around her skull after that punch. Sandy is laughing too!”
Betty points at Sandy as Sandy crosses her arms over her stomach laughing.
JW: “I don’t see how you two find this funny? Sandy is finally going over to Gina. She grabs Gina’s hair with both her left hand and slams her forehead down on the turnbuckle! And again and again….”
The crowd joins the count of the head slamming…4……5……6…..7…….8…..9……10”
JW: “Gina stumbles out of the corner, she is raising her fists. She turns around, but she falls face first on the canvas. Sandy is moving behind her. She kicks Gina’s legs open. She raises her right hand, giving off a pincer sign. I think she is going to end Gina early!”
Betty: “Sandy shakes her head and drops her hand. She runs up and kicks Gina’s between the legs! Ooowwww Gina screams out in pain as she curls up. Welcome to WWL and soon goodbye!”
JW: “I wouldn’t say goodbye yet. She may have lost the first fall but she can still come back.”
Betty: “I don’t think she will be making any come back. Sandy grabs Gina’s hair and slams her head down on the canvas. Now she is pulling her up to her feet. She whips Gina to the ropes. Gina bounces off the ropes, Sandy lifts her right fist up, aiming for the head, but Gina ducks under the fist! Gina bounces off the other ropes as Sandy turns around. Gina leaps up for a cross body splash……”
JW: “No! Sandy caught Gina in her arms. Gina is shaking her head as Sandy steps forward and drops to one knee,  dropping Gina’s ribs right on Sandy’s knee. She gets back up and falls forward! She slams Gina back down on the canvas!
Betty: “Look at Sandy on her hands and knees over Gina like a tigress going for the kill.”
JW: “And like a tigress, she moves her claws on Gina’s breasts, squeezing down like stress balls. Gina screams as her hands grabs Sandy’s wrists, but she shifts them to Sandy’s top covered breasts. Both women working on each other. Gina is trying to twist and pull on Sandy’s breasts, the force is putting stress on that top because I can see the top loosen.”
Betty: “But how much can each women can take it? We have seen Sandy in a squeeze off before, but no one has ever saw Gina.”
JW: “It looks like we will get our answer. Sandy pulls Gina’s breasts up as Gina abandon her breasts attacks and switch back to grabbing Sandy’s wrists. Sandy is pulling to the point that Gina’s shoulders are lifting off the canvas. Sandy pushes down on Gina’s breasts, slamming her back down. Sandy gets back to her feet, walking over to Gina’s legs. She lifts them up and spread them wide while Gina is busy covering up those red breasts. Sandy slams her left foot down on Gina’s pussy! Forcing her to sit up as she drops her legs. Sandy side steps to Gina’s right side and kicks her right foot across Gina’s breasts, knocking her down on her back again.”
Betty: “Sandy reaches down to grab Gina’s hair, easily pulling her up to her feet. Gina is too hurt right now to fight back. Sandy lifts her right knee up to Gina’s lower stomach, forcing her to double over. Sandy pulls Gina’s head between her legs.”
JW: “Gina is trying to fight back, she is slamming her fists to the thighs of Sandy. Sandy slams her right forearm repeatedly across Gina’s back to stop her. She bend down and wraps her arms around Gina’s waist. No way….Sandy is leaning back, lifting Gina’s feet off the canvas as she flips her up on her shoulders and she drops down, powerbombing Gina back on the canvas.”
Betty: “I think Gina is officially broken. Sandy pushes Gina’s legs aside as she pushes herself back to her feet. Sandy captures Gina’s left hand, dragging her on her back to the nearest corner.”
JW: “Is Sandy doing what I think she is doing? Yes she is climbing on the corner. Don’t do it Sandy, you broken her already. No don’t do it!”
Sandy stands on the top turn buckle and leaps off, dropping her body heavily across Gina’s body. As Sandy’s body bounces off and lays still, the ref goes over to them and begins the count.
JW: “This is going to be over. Gina’s career is about to…wait Sandy lifts Gina’s head and shoulders off the canvas. She was one count away from sealing this slaughter. What is she doing?”
Betty: “I think she wants to have more fun with her prey. Sandy is straddling Gina, wrapping her arms around her upperbody and she rolls them over. She is telling the ref to start the count!”
JW: “The referee looks confused. Gina is out of it and Sandy is pinned down by her own, allowing Gina on top of her. The referee begins the count….1…….2……3! Gina scores her first fall in a way of a pin fall. Sandy pushes Gina off of her as she gets to her feet. She pulls off her loosen top and tosses it out the ring.”
Betty: “The ref is helping Gina up and props her in her corner. Meanwhile Sandy is back at her corner, resting her arms over the top ropes. The ref is shaking her head as she looks at Gina and then at Sandy. She signals the final fall! Sandy rushes out of her corner. Gina looks like a broken doll at her corner. Sandy leaps up…..”
JW: “Gina moved out of the way! Gina moved out of the way! Sandy crashes breasts first into the corner, bouncing off of them as she stumbles toward the middle of the ring. She is clutching her breasts, she looks hurt.”
Betty: “I don’t think Gina moves, she just collapsed from all the rumbling off Sandy’s giant feet! Gina is slowly grabbing the ropes, she is trying to get up, but Sandy turns around with a pissed off look on her face. She charges at Gina yet again. Gina pulls down the top rope, causing Sandy to go over the ropes and crashing down on the unforgiving floor! Sandy rolls on her back, not moving while Gina falls back down on her stomach. The ref is starting the count….1……..2……..3……I think Sandy made the mistake of giving Gina her first fall…..4…….5…….6…..Sandy’s career might be over, but she is starting to move, she is pulling herself to her knees……7…….8……..9..Sandy slides herself back under the ropes!”
JW: “Gina was one count away from winning the match entirely. Now they both get to their feet. Sandy swings at Gina but misses as Gina fires back with a few combo punches to Sandy’s breasts!”
Betty: “Look like Sandy’s tits are hurting her after that slam to nowhere! Gina is taking advantage of that as her fists are plowing into them. Sandy is looking slow as Gina runs backwards to the ropes, bouncing off them as she raises her right arm and clothesline Sandy’s chest, but Sandy is still on her feet. She stumbles back as Gina runs to the ropes again, and again she clothesline Sandy’s chest. Sandy isn’t going down easy. Gina now runs to the ropes on her right side, bouncing off the ropes and charges at Sandy, but Sandy bends down, leaning to her side as Gina drops across Sandy’s shoulders. Sandy lifts her up and drops back for a Samoa slam!
JW: “Both women are down as the ref begins to count them out…..1…..2……3…both women are rolling over to their stomach….4……5……6…..now they are struggling to their hands and knees…..7……..8…….9….they manage to beat the count as they get to their feet. Gina steps in to swing her right fist toward Sandy’s breasts, but Sandy lifts her left arm to block the punch and she ooooooowwwwwww! And answers back with aright foot between Gina’s legs!”
Betty: “I think she is going to face the wrath of Sandy. Sandy grabs Gina’s hair after she crumbles down on the canvas after the pussy kick. She lifts Gina back up to her feet while she positioned herself behind her. Sandy wraps her arms around Gina, latching on to Gina’s tits. She squeezes hard as you can hear the screams of pain from Gina’ mouth. Sandy lifts Gina up as she leans back and drops down to one knee, slamming Gina’s pussy on her extended knee! Gina cries out in pain as Sandy pushes Gina’s back to drop her back down on the canvas. Sandy stays kneeling behind Gina as she raises her right hand over her head, signaling the pincer in her hand!”
JW: “The dreaded Pap Smear! Sandy straddles the back of Gina’s left thigh, her right hand drops down and disappears into Gina’s pussy! Gina is screaming out in horror. Sandy reaches out with her left hand to grab Gina’s hair, pulling her head back so the world can she the painfilled look on Gina’s face. Sandy twist and pulls on that clit to no end as Gina is trying all she might and yes there it is! Gina is screaming her submission and tapping out wildly on the canvas! There goes the bell and there goes Gina’s career in the WWL! But Sandy isn’t letting go. Gina is still screaming and pleading the ref for the release! The ref threatens to DQ Sandy and if she does, it will be Sandy’s career that will be over.”
Betty: “Sandy release the hold and Gina quickly curls up, sobbing like a little baby like someone stole her candy which in this case is her career! Sandy doesn’t look like she is finished with Gina though. She reaches down for Gina’s hair, but the ref gets in the way, telling Sandy no. Sandy looks like she isn’t having it as she grabs the Asian ref’s hair, pulling her to her feet and throws her out of the ring. The ref must be really soft because she isn’t moving after landing on the floor. Sandy goes back to Gina, grabbing her hair and pulling her up to her feet. Gina tries to fight back, but her punches to Sandy’s body isn’t having much effect. Sandy lifts her right knee to Gina’s face! She tugs on Gina’s hair and tosses her out of the ring, right near us.”
JW: “Uh Betty I think we should move from here!”
JW and Betty  gets up from the seats as they move away from the table and Gina nearby. Sandy climbs out of the ring and sees Betty. She jaws at Betty while Betty jaws back at her.
JW: “Betty has taken off her headset and it looks like these two rivals look like they are about to go at it! Sandy reaches down and grabs Gina’s hair again, pulling her up to her feet while she looks at Betty. She pulls Gina’s head between her legs and she is mutter this is what she is going to do to Betty. She bends, wrapping her arms around her waist…oh gawd no.don’t do it Sandy! She is broken enough oh gawd no Sandy lifts up Gina and power bombs up right through the table! Gina is completely knocked out, she is not moving, we need a medical team out here! Sandy is stepping away from the now broken Gina and she looks back at Betty, pointing at Betty’s belt and signaling it will be back around her waist. Folks we will have doctors to check on Gina, hopefully when she recovers she finds a new career because her days with WWL are now over. Betty is starting to head to the back, leaving me with Gina. Folks we will be right back!”

The screens fades to black

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
Re: Lost Episode: Can it get any more one sided?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 07:49:10 PM »
Wow nice!! I didn't realize you liked one-sided match ups :).