News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Unexpected Reunion

• 4 Replies

Offline BoredinMT

Unexpected Reunion
« on: August 24, 2020, 05:07:11 PM »
Hey everyone,  This is a little project I've been working on during COVID. It's my first story I hope you enjoy!

Alicia was back at her hometown for the first time since she graduated 10 years ago for her class reunion. She was the prettiest, most athletic and most popular girl in school. She was having a great time seeing her friends again and when they asked her to be in a mud volleyball tournament at the local bar she jumped at the chance to play again.

Alicia showed up to the bar with her friends after getting a drink and and hanging out Alicia decided that she would go sign the team up. While standing in line she was talking to others when she heard a voice she recognized, Mandy her rival from high school. Like Alicia, Mandy was the prettiest, most popular and athletic girl from her school. The two women had competed many times in sports and for guys during their high school years. Alicia turned around the two rivals locked eyes instantly. The two rivals were almost identical in bodies, Alicia was 28 5’5, 150 pounds (Up from 125 pounds she weighed in high school) with shoulder length brown hair 36 D’s. Mandy was  28 5’5 145 pounds (Up from 120 pounds) with shoulder length blonde hair 34 D’s.

Mandy broke the silence “Oh hey, are you signing up for the tournament?”  “Hey Mandy, and yes we are, it's been forever since I’ve played last, it will be fun! Alicia responded cheerfully. “ “Well good luck, my team has won the last 4 years in a row” Mandy responded in a snarky voice. Alicia was hoping that they could have  a good time and let bygones be bygones but apparently Mandy still held a grudge. “Well, I’ve beat you before and we can do it again”  Alicia responded confidently. The two ladies sized each other up a bit before the tension was broken by the commotion of the hustle and bustle of all the people excited to see and talk to the two women.

The tournament started and Mandy and Alicia were on opposite sides of the bracket. They each paid particular attention to how each other's teams were doing, but not saying a word to each other. By the end both teams were in the championship.  Before the game Alicia went back inside to use the bathroom she waited in line and awaited her turn when Mandy came out. The two were stuck chest to chest in the narrow hallway. “I guess we got what we wanted” Mandy stated pushing her chest out to show she wasn’t scared.“Yeah, I can prove that I am still better than you” Alicia smirked pushing her chest into Mandy’s. The two locked eyes, pushing their chests together not wanting to be the one to back down. When some drunk asses busted through them running to the bathroom.

The volleyball game was back and forth both teams knowing how bad their captains wanted to win. Alicia and Mandy aimed spikes at each other every chance they could get. While in the front together Mandy stepped on Alicia’s foot so she couldn’t jump for a block.  Alicia was pissed and called Mandy out, who just shrugged and laughed knowing no one was going to do anything.  Each team had won 2 games and the final set was tied at 14 with the next team to score winning.  Alicia called a timeout and told her team to set her up for a spike. It worked perfectly and Alicia smashed the ball right into Mandy’s face. The team celebrated while Mandy stood red faced, pissed and embarrassed.

Alicia and her team were celebrating their victory enjoying their free bar tab. But kept an eye on every move that Mandy made, knowing that Mandy was still pissed, when they’d lock eye she’d smirk brush her hair away and turn to talk to her friends. The party continued until the music stopped, the bar quickly silenced wondering what had happened. The bartender made an announcement. “Ladies, we have the mud so who would be interested in mud wrestling?!!!!”” The men roared “The sign up sheet is up here at the bar for anyone interested” The men all chat excitedly while the women nervously take a drink and look at each other to see if anyone will actually do it. Alicia looked up from her drink and to see Mandy eyeing her down. Both women stood up and headed to the bar. They arrived at the same time and asked for the sign up sheet, writing their names without taking their eyes off each other.

“Ladies and Gentlemen we have ourselves our first MATCH!!! The bar goes crazy as Alicia walks back to her table, her friends meet her with cheers and questions. “Are you really going to go through with this? “ This has been building for a long time between us, it’s about time I put that bitch in her place.

Alicia and her friends walk outside to the mud pit to see Mandy and her friends have already taken their side. While the rest of the bar quickly gathers around to see the match. Alicia takes her shirt off as she enters the mud standing in her black sports bra and short cloth shorts. Mandy notices this and takes her shirt off revealing her yellow sports bra and white cloth shorts. The two women glare at each other from across the pit, as the bartender announces the rules.  There are three 1 minute rounds, no punching, slapping, or hair pulling, stay on your knees at all times the first person to pin their opponent for 5 seconds will be the winner.

The crowd counts down 5,4,3,2,1 Wrestle!!!! The women slam into each other grabbing each other. Alicia grabs Mandy’s head trying to take her down, but Mandy reaches her arms around Alicia’s hips squeezing her and tackling her into the pit. There’s a roar from the crowd as the girls smash into the mud. Mandy tries to take the top spot but Alicia quickly uses her feet and kicks Mandy away. The women get back to their knees wiping the mud from their faces. The ladies slide move toward each other again both looking to tackle each other trying to keep their arms around each other slapping and pushing each other away. Alicia ducks her head and gets her arm around Mandy and the announcer yells TIME!!! Mandy let’s go but Alicia finishes lifting Mandy up and taking her down. “He yelled time bitch” Mandy yells pushing and kicking at Alicia. The announcer quickly jumped in between the two women and sent them to their corners. The two glared at each other while they drank some water cleared off their face and listened to words of encouragement from their friends.

Round 2

“Your going to pay for that cheap shot” Mandy yelled over  “Just be lucky I couldn’t finish pining you!” Alicia snapped back. 5, 4, 3,2, 1 WRESTLE the crowd yelled. Alicia lunged at Mandy taking her down the two ladies rolled in the mud smacking each other, letting years of aggression out on each other.  Alicia uses her legs to trap Mandy and sits up on top of her. 1, 2, 3 The crowd yelled but Mandy wrapped her legs around Alicia and pulled her down, Mandy sat up and grabbed Alicia’s legs and pulled them up. 1,2 Alicia reached up and yanked at Mandy’s top. The crowd roared as Mandy’s 34 D’s were exposed, “Fucking bitch” Mandy screamed at Alicia and as she covered herself. TIME announcer jumped between the women to stop any further action.

Between rounds the ladies weren’t done talking. “I was going to beat you if you wouldn’t have ripped my top of bitch” Mandy yelled out. “Oh like most of the crowd hasn’t already seen your tits anyway slut!” Alicia hissed back. “What are you ashamed of , you ripped mine off now you it’s only fair you take yours off. Alicia  slowly stripped her shirt of giving the crowd a show enjoying the attention, Mandy wasn’t one to back down released her hands revealing her large breasts as the crowd roared.

Round 3

5,4,3,2,1 WRESTLE!!!! Mandy and Alicia lunch at each other grabbing each other's head. Mandy gets her arms locked around Alica but can’t take her down and starts to stand giving her momentum. The announcer yells to stay on your knees but Alicia helped her out by grabbing her feet and lifting her up. Mandy was on Alicia’s back when the announcer stopped them from a dangerous position. Alright ladies I’m going to allow this fight to go until there is a winner no time limit 500 dollars for the winner. The women both smiled and couldn’t wait to get their hands on each other again. Once he moved Mandy and Alicia went after each other pushing each other as they attempted to take each other down. Mandy reached up and for Alica’s head and grabbed the back of her hair. “Let go of my hair bitch!” Alicia screamed using her right hand and smacking Mandy across her left cheek. The announcer came down and separated the two combatants.

Here’s the deal ladies if either of you break the rules again you will lose. Keep it clean, the goal is to pin your opponent.  GOT IT!?? He looked at both women who nodded, alright, WRESTLE! The two rivals slid into each other tackling each other rolling around  in the mud scream and grabbing at each other. They took turns being on top getting a 1 or 2 count. Mandy was able to pin Alicia up against the side of the pit. She wrapped her leg around her body and got a strong mount on Alicia. Alicia was stuck, the only thing she could do was use her legs. She gave Mandy  a knee to her back, but unfortunately it backfired on her sending Mandy’s body on top of her face. Mandy’s leaned over Alicia’s face using her 34 D’s to slap her her face. She heard the crowd scream and yell 1,2,3, Alicia struggled and moved as much as she could but she was exhausted and in a bad position there was nothing she could do. 4,5.. Mandy sat up on her raising her hands in victory. As the announcer took her by the hand and helped her off Alicia.

Alicia was pissed and pushed Mandy as she was getting off of her. “This isn’t over” she hissed, next time there will be no crowd and rules. Mandy loved all the attention as she watched Alicia’s friends console her as she left the pit. Mandy yelled out anytime bitch!

Offline iluvcurves

Re: Unexpected Reunion
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 10:49:51 PM »
Great story and beautifully told.

If you can summon up the will to continue, I'm sure there will be a lot of very appreciative readers  :)

Offline YH5050

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 02:44:32 PM »
Fantastic job! Definitely has us readers wanting more!  Have they met up to settle this in the all out fight (if so what section is it under)? That's one I definitely do not want to miss!

Offline BoredinMT

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 04:47:44 AM »

Mandy: Hey Bitch,  I'm going to be in town in two weeks,You better be ready.

Alicia: It's about time, I was starting to think you were scared to compete again.

Mandy: Whateves, I’m ready to prove that last time was a fluke, there won’t be any drinks or mud involved this time.

Alicia: Ooo you think that's why you won,  your too dumb and proud to admit that I am better than you.

Mandy: Rolling in mud while and being saved from me slapping you isn't you proving your better.

Alicia: The only reason that fight was even close was because you kept breaking the rules.

Mandy: You won't have any rules to save your weak ass next time bitch.

Alicia: And you better not make any excuses while you are  lying beneath me again.

Mandy: Keep dreaming, You beat me once but I'll humiliate you this time.

Alicia: My place 10:00 am Saturday morning I have a spare bedroom.

Mandy: Enjoy your final two weeks of being able to show your face.

One week before the fight.

Alicia sends Mandy a pic of an empty carpeted room, Still time to make excuses and back out bitch!

Mandy: You wish, however I did get caught up in the moment. I think there need to be a few rules

Alicia……

Mandy: As much as I'd love to punch your face in,  we are both working women so I think we should ban punches and kicks to the face. As well as biting and eye gouches.

Alicia: Wow you actually make sense for once! But knowing you, you'll start to cheat once I'm winning.  So I think we should have two guests each to make sure you follow your word.

Mandy: BITCH Please I dont need to cheat to beat you, but that's fine. It will be even more fun humiliating you in front of your friends.

Alicia: You already know what that feels like..

Friday night
Mandy met her friends Jenny and Becca for supper. After some small talk Becca could tell Mandy was acting odd. "Is something wrong, you've barely touched your food and you seem distracted" Becca asked. " I'm not just here for to watch my parents house, remember the night of the volleyball tournament? both Becca and Jenny sat nodding waiting for what Mandy was going to say next. "Well I'm going to get my revenge tomorrow morning" She said with a smile.  Both women dropped their silverware and gasped. "You're really going to do it?!" Jenny responded after a few seconds of silence.
"I can't let her think she's better than me. I can't wait to get my hands on her again and prove to that bitch that I'm better than her!"
Becca and Jenny couldn't help themselves; they started blurting questions not even waiting for a response. " Where will it be?" "Are you mud wrestling again?" "Have you been training?" "Will anyone be there?"
Mandy took a long sip of her drink and smiled at their interest. That's why I've asked you two here.  The fight will be at her house, we each get two friends to make sure we don't kill each other.
 The rules are: No face punching or kicks to the face, biting or eye gouging, everything else is legal. "Holy sh!!t! Becca exclaimed, that is going to be intense" "How will you know who wins?" Jenny asked. Mandy thought about it and said When I'm standing over her weeping body, she then took the last drink of her wine and said alright ladies I need to rest up.
Mandy was staying at her parents house while they were away for the weekend. She slipped into bed and turned on the TV. But couldn't stop thinking about what Jenny said, how would they decide who the winner was. But she wasn't the only one.  She flipped open her phone to see a text from Alicia.

Alicia: Rest up bitch, I don’t want you making any excuses tomorrow after I beat your ass again.

Mandy: I won’t need any excuses because I’ll be the one standing over your weak ass.

Alicia: Talk all you want but you can’t prove it. I’ll prove it tomorrow that I’m better.

Mandy: You are wrong but it gives me an idea,  we fight until the loser admits that the winner is a better woman.

Alicia: Ha your so dumb that you will passout before admitting that I’m better than you, which is fine by me.  We fight until the loser admits their defeat.

Mandy: See you at 10 Bitch

Offline BoredinMT

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 02:53:06 AM »
I want to move the start of this fight to the catfight section.  Can anyone help me out?