News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mistress Spencer vs Ashe N2-9 CatFights vs Red Shixxxxmi Bunny league

• 0 Replies

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
Mistress Spencer vs Ashe

N2-9 CatFights vs Red

(So a while ago I posted a fight I had with red as part of our Bunny league series. And this is a follow-up to it. This time its red as  mistress Spencer from rumble roses versus me as Ashe from overwatch. However halfway through we got a little carried away and added candy cane from rumble roses and Bunny and OC to the mix as well so sorry if it gets a little confusing halfway through. We have actually done five or six more matches so if there's enough interest I'll definitely post some more. Thank you RedShixxxxmi for such a fun time with these matches your great)

Mistress Spencer
I have given you nasty little cowgirl a hard time.
Yes I have.
For a particular reason?
Who can tell, as far as I'm concerned I think I simply don't like your face.
Maybe there are some more unconscious reasons but who can tell?
I am not the one who likes or dislikes for big reasons as far as they both get punished by me.
And punished I have you.
Since we met each other in this League I manipulated you as best as I could.
First I had came out in a match between you and a another gal and got you distracted so that the other one had no problems pinning you.
The other time I snuck into your Dressing room and hit ya from behind with a bat so that you had an disadvantage in your match but to my distain you have bitten through and won but that was no problem as I was coming out after your win and sprayed your eyes with perfume before the losing girl and then I beat you up viciously.
Then the last time was the mud match against that other Bimbo that you had and again, I came out and both she and I pressed you in the mud and left you humiliated. Oh you were so furious, but everytime you searched for me I was gone.
But not today ,today will be the day, I heated the whole thing up enough to drive you crazy with anger.
So I stand in the middle of the ring, my usual Dominatrixgear which lets my tits almost come out as I go up and down in the ring in my highheeled leatherboots, my whip in the left, Microphone in the right I walk up and down.
I host another one of my highly anticipated "Dominatrix Hours" were I have guests and shit talk other girls."....and then theres Miss Cowgirl, this Slut whats her Name? Ass? Yeah, Ass it was. Soooo...whats up with her? Heard she wants to fight me? But what has come of it til' now? Nothing..., not a little squeak and I tell you why because the dumb, little Bimbo whore is afraid, yes I beat her up so badly the last time she always gets out of my way. But...but, hold yourselfs down. I want to make an announcement. Ass, if you are here somewhere...how about a challenge?" I coo the words seductively as your music hits and my deep red lips begin to smile maniacally.

Ashe
I don’t know why this bitch, started a war with me. Perhaps she’s just insecure and feels threatened by me. Or maybe she’s a masochist and wants to rile me up so I’ll beat her fat ass. I could believe it in her dominatrix gear.
Who knows
but what I do know is that I’m going to end this war.
The slut thinks she can interfere with some of my matches and get away with it. oh no you can’t missy. No you can’t.
In your match against the redheaded slut Erza. I was sitting in the top row of the audience and casually sniped you in the lower back with my airgun giving Erza just the advantage she needed to pin your sorry ass.
Oh and remember that time you couldn’t find your wip before your match with Cammy. Yeah I took it.
But after that time you actually came out and pinned me in the mud. I decided screw subtlety and filled your dressing room with dynamite. I heard the explosion blew all of your clothes off and left you covered in soot. Oh I wish I could have seen that.
And now you are calling me out. Oh and I intend to answer. Although we’re not technically scheduled to fight each other in the league I’m not about to let an opportunity to beat your sorry ass senseless go by.
I walk out. My neat short white hair showing from under my cowboy hat. I’m just in my usual sexy outfit. A black trench coat. With a white shirt underneath unbuttoned at the top to show some cleavage. For a splash of colour I wear my red tie which nestles comfortably in between my large breasts. I’m wearing a bandanna over the lower half of my face with the deadlock gang’s logo on it.
Over one of my shoulders I carry my air rifle. Not as deadly as the firearms I’m used to handling but still capable of hurting like hell. Especially if I shoot in you in a vulnerable place
The stands are only half full because this is not a scheduled match but for the fans who are there I give her suggestive wiggle with my hips as I stride forward.
I slide into the ring and peel down my bandanna showing bright red lips.
“So are you finally done running from me” I ask with a smile.

Mistress Spencer
You had rather..."creative" revenge for my little pranks on you but now, finally, we are face to face and I smile happily, for everyone else and you it's just a creepy as hell grin but I don't care as I walk up to you.
"There you are Miss Little Slutshine. Thought I would never see your sorry ass here in the ring with me.
Now that we are here and everyone can listen...I challenge you to a fight, bitch.
An Oil Wrestling Match!"
The Crowd starts to roar.
"But we start with a regular Bra and Panties Match. When one of us is in her Bra and Panties we have to pin the other or get the other to tap out. Do you accept? But of course their are only two pieces of clothing allowed over your underwear so I suggest Jeans and a white shirt for you, cowgirl. My Outfit meets the conditions I think...so what do you say? Or do you have anything to add..
Ass?",I ask mockingly and cross my arms in front of my big boobs.

Ashe
“Oh that sounds like a wonderful idea, it should be fun stripping you and dunking your head in oil” I reply grinning.
I walk over to the corner and place my air rifle so it is leaning against the turnbuckle. And then deciding I might as well make a show of it I seductively start stripping off my coat making my curvy figure even more visible. Now I am in nothing but my jeans and my white top struggles to contain my breasts. I wink and smile at the crowd.
Once I’m done playing to the crowd I look back over to you. “Well if this is going to be a real match then I guess will need a ref” I scanned the crowd looking for someone suitable. Then I see her. A blonde bimbo who somehow got a job as a referee in this league despite not having any brain cells. She had been standing ringside watching you strut up and down mouth hung open, she knows that you’re not supposed to be in the ring at the moment but she’s too intimidated to confront you about it. She’ll do perfectly.
 “Hey you get over here” I call to her. “You’re going to referee our match“
the blonde bimbo looks behind her assuming I was talking to someone else then realising that there is nobody behind her she points to herself and mouths “Me?” Still unsure of what to do.
I just roll my eyes.

Mistress Spencer
With a sinister laugh I glide through the bottom ropes, my whip in hand and come eye to eye with the girl.
"Be a nice girl and do us the favor, huh?", I ask sweet as sugar and rub the end of my whip over her left cheek.
"Well...then alright...",she said shyly as she passes me by l swing me whip mercilessly at her ass and laugh as she screams in pain.
"Go faster, can't wait for it to start!"
In the meantime some workers pull up a pool with oil as the dumb blonde goes in the ring and rubs her attacked skin.
"Ouch...erm...this match is for onefall or submission! The rules are the same as in a Bra and Panties Match, when your Opponent is stripped to her underwear you have to have her pinned or submitting in the oil. In this Corner,  Miss Ashe and in this Corner....Mistress Spencer...", She says my name with trembling in her voice and I chuckle as I stretch myself a little bit.
"Come here you two."
We meet in the center of the ring, she explains something but we don't listen, only glaring in each others eyes.
"It will be so much pleasure to destroy you.", I say.

Ashe
I laugh as you persuade the blonde bimbo to be our referee with a hearty slap to her jiggling ass.
But then my smile drops as we walk forward to confront each other.
The ref is explaining something about no foreigns object but neither of us are listening.
You are slightly taller than me that and a lot thicker with large slutty tits which are almost twice the size of my own. But all this means is that I have two big targets.
"It will be so much pleasure to destroy you." You say.
I laugh at this. “Really, bitch I’ve been in real fights before not just wrestling matches unlike yourself, I’m the leader of the notorious deadlock gang and your just a teacher who is having a midlife crisis and decided to become a dominatrix, I have to say it is rather pathetic”

Mistress Spencer
I chuckle as you scan my body.
"See something you like Flattits?"
In Fact you have gorgeous Breasts which are barely contained in your clean white shirt. Oh, I know your past as a brawler so I won't take you half heartedly.
My curveous, not to thin, not to thick body is something I am very proud of.
Big breasts, small midsection and a nice rack, what do you want more.
"So what? I wrestle since my High school Days and I don't have a midlifecrisis...I just have found my destiny."
The bell rings and I lick my lips as we lock up, our faces just in front of each other.

Ashe
As the bell rings we lock up both placing a hands on the other shoulders and beginning to try and push each other back. I give a gasp of exertion and my tits wobble as I strain my body against yours. But slowly I’m starting to lose ground as you make me take a step backwards and then another. Those years of wrestling have paid off for you as it appears that you have the strength advantage. “bitch” I snarl is forced to take an another step backwards.

Mistress Spencer
Grinning, I push your back to the ropes and hold you there as I raise one arm which I present to the crowd and with a strong whip I let my backhand fly in the direction of you clavicle, I can almost hear the loud slapping noise...

Ashe
I have a concerned look on my face as you push me back towards the ropes then you backhand me just above my bouncing breasts. I cry out and sink to my knees hurting but not dazed. You smiled down at me and I stare back hatred in my eyes then I lunge forward in a semi-rugby tackle manoeuvre hoping to bring you down to the ground. You might be more experience with wrestling than I am but hopefully the surprise attack will catch you off guard.

Mistress Spencer
I lick my fingers, ready for one more as you sink to the ground.
"What? Already? What was I even worried abou...", I start but you are catching me offguard and bring me to the floor.
I moan as my tits hit the canvas and I am starting to grab you hair as we begin a real nice catball that gets the crowd aroused. A little bit dizzy I hope that you don't land on top when we are finished rolling.

Ashe
I attempt to pin you to the mat but you grab my white hair and pull. I squeal at the pain in my scalp but retaliate by grabbing your blonde locks and we both begin to roll. I lose my cowboy hat somewhere in the struggle. Breasts bumped together as we go round and round pulling each other’s hair screaming.
The blonde bimbo squeals but fails to get out of the way in time and we roll into her feet knocking her down on top of us. “OOOFFFAAA” I grunt as she accidentally slams her elbow into my tits. The blonde bitch has made me momentarily lose sight of you but I’ve still got hold of your hair. hopefully she’s inconveniencing you just as much as me.

Mistress Spencer
As the girl is falling and we roll above her I gave a slight grunt as her damn knees press into my lower back.
But I won't let that distract me for long as we roll to the end of the ring, I get on top and use the chance to lay my hands around your neck and start chocking you.
"Die, you Slut!"
Blonde Bimbo has come to her senses and dares to touch me.
"Let go of her! Let her breathe!"
Angrily I chocke you some more til I get annoyed with the blonde bitch and grab her by her blonde locks.
I raise and let you be there as I pick up  the bitch with ease and piledrive her into the canvas. I only hear a thud and the bitch is out cold, at least for some time. Grinning I kneel there, my back to you and I raise my arms to let myself be celebrated by the crowd.

Ashe
You push the blonde out of the way and wrap your hands around my neck and begin to choke me. My eyes go wide as I struggle to get air. Man this fucking bitch is insane. Luckily the bimbo does something useful for once in her life and gets you to let go of my neck. I gasp and rub my sore neck. You however didn’t take kindly to her interrupting your move. So you dispose of the ref with a nasty piledriver which knocks her out cold. But now you’re distracted. This is my chance. I go to grab you by the back of your hair and leap forward pulling you with me in a DDT, attempting to slam your head and your meaty tits into the canvas as hard as I can.

Mistress Spencer
I curse myself as I feel your hand in my hair but too late.
With vicious force my face and breasts are hitting the canvas which makes the ring shake.
Moaning I lay there like a starfish on my back and hold my head.
"Fucking Slut, I'll kill you..." is all I get out of my mouth.

Ashe
Grinning I straddle you, trapping your arms by your sides with my legs. “I’ve waited a long time to have you underneath me and at my mercy” I say grinning. I start bouncing up and down slamming my ass into your toned stomach doing my best to force all the air out of you. Once I have you panting. I stop and reach forward my claws outstretched. I grab your huge tits and my hands sinks into the flesh. Then I start groping them roughly making sure to dig my nails to cause you the most amount of pain possible.

Mistress Spencer
I scream as your hands grope my breasts and I press my teeth together, hissing out air cause you go for the very sensitive parts.
As I squirm under you I must think fast and then I have it! I reach out and grab your shirt which I rip open, I hear the buttons fly in all directions. As you are distracted I reach for your face in attempt of an eyerake...

Ashe
I’m enjoying groping your breasts so much that I don’t realise that you managed to get a hand free. You reach upwards and tear open my shirt the buttons flying everywhere and my tits flop outwards covered in a white bra. But luckily for me you haven’t removed my shirt just opened it so according to the rules you still have to remove it entirely before you go for a pin in the oil. That being said how much the rules still apply to this match are in question right now with the referee snoring.
I see your other hand reaching up to me just in time and I managed to tilt myself backwards to avoid your grasping hand. Unfortunately this means that I have given up most of the weight on your body so you can easily escape my pin now.

Mistress Spencer
First I put my heels in your belly and kick you away and in a show of flexibility I roll myself backwards, away from you and jump to my feet.
We haven’t even started, there is much energy and power left as I straddle to your side, pass you by and go for the top rope.
As I stand up there I dance and let my hands slide over my sexy body.
Than I jump, attempting a big splash.

Ashe
I give a big grunt as your heel knocks all the air out of me. I fall backwards onto my ass trying to catch my breath. I hear the crowd roar and I look up to see you standing on the top ropes dancing for the audience. Your little display gives me enough time to get my breath back and just as you jump I lie on my back and thrust my knees up into the air as you come down. Hopefully my knees will smash into your stomach or even better your tits as you fall.

Mistress Spencer
Like in slow motion I realise with horror what you are about to do.
Pain, unspeakable agony fills my body as my belly and bosom are hitting your kneecabs.
I gave a gurgling sound from me, my eyes roll back in my head as I fall limply and lifeless to your side, saliva dripping from my mouth.

Ashe
My plan works perfectly as you spike yourself into my knees. It’s clear that you’re hurt bad. “Yeah take that slut” I shout in excitement. I get up and put my foot on your head and raise my arms in the dominant position as the crowd cheers. “Time to have some fun with you” I kneel down and grabbed the top of your dominatrix outfit and strip it off you your big fat tits flop out barely contained in your bra. Laughing I give them several hearty slaps which make them jiggle. Then it looks like you’re about to stir so I decide I need to get a move on. “You think you’re a wrestler don’t you well let’s see how you handle this” I step over you and grab your legs pulling them backwards painfully until of got you in a painful Boston crab. Your ass showing to the audience. I laugh and pull harder doing my best to force you into a C shape.

Mistress Spencer
The slapping of my tits is nothing compared to the pain in my stomach and as you put me in the boston crab I scream from the top of my lungs.
Now my whole body hurts.
If I don't do something and quick it will end. Yes, I am a wrestler and I learnt to take a lot of pain so I move forward to your surprise and manage to grab the Ropes.
"Ref, Rope!", I scream but the Bimbo is still out...thanks to me.
"Great...", I am gritting my teeth and holding on to the rope.
"Come on Slut, follow the rules...It's a ropebreaaagh!", I scream as you pull harder.
If it weren’t for a redhead that entered the Arena, clothed in the same skimpy striped bikini as the blonde bimbo I would have to give up.
So from all the things I had awaited this was the least.
"Rope Break , come on let that  Slut go!",the pigtailed Redhead orders as the Bimbo awakens.
"What...wait...hey, thats my ring!",she says as she moves up on wobbly feet and Candy grins.
"Seems like you don't have it under control Bimbo, I will ref this match now!"
"Not on my watch!" The Ditzy Blonde squeals and with that the two charge one another and roll outside the ring were they land in the oil.
With you and the crowd distracted I push my legs so you flip forward. With aching body, I stand up and won't lose any time as I try a hold on you and hope you are surprised enough not to fight back.
Meanwhile Blonde and Red tear at each other on the outside, all in all a great mess.

Ashe
The irony is palpable as you squeal for a rope break to the ref you yourself knocked out. I laugh and completely ignore the rules as I continue to bend you backwards. “aw what’s the matter bitch, can’t take it any more I have only just started” I taunt gleefully. This match is mine. When all of a sudden redhead girl slides into the ring and tells me to break the hold.
“Who the fuck are you?” I ask.
“Candy Cane, NOW let her go I’m refereeing this match”
I let you legs drop to the floor and stand with my hands raised.
Suddenly the blonde bimbo wakes up and starts and heated argument with the newcomer about who was going to ref this match. Then the blonde bimbo screams and rushes at Candy Cane and the two begin their own catfight falling into the oil. “I never thought the blonde had it in her” I laugh as I watch the two women go at it. I’m so distracted by the new entertainment that I don’t see you getting up behind me.

Mistress Spencer
I stumble and hold my stomach as I watch the two girls duking it out in the oil, the top of both girls already gone as she presses the face of Bimboref in the oil.
But I have a bone to pick with you, and so much more bones to break.
You surely will get away from every move I would set up so first I have to make you weak.
And there is your gun, I look back and forth and grab  it tight as I kick you in the ribs, this make you turn on your back and the last thing you see is the rifle butt heading for your forehead ready to knock your lights out.

Outside Bimbo shoved Candy away and slicked back her oilfilled hair.
"I hate it  so much that everyone thinks I'm a pushover! And I hate you too you ginger skank! How dare you interfer with my match! And by the way my Name is Bunny and not Bimbo or Ref?", she growls as she grabs Candys Pigtails and force the schoolgirl into a bearhug, face into the big pillows of Bunny.

Ashe
“OOFFW” I cry as you kick me in the ribs and I sink to one knee. Then my eyes go wide as I see what you are holding. “Bitch got my gun” you swing it for my head but I just managed to grab it before it strikes me. I pull on it trying to wrench it out of your hands but you keep a firm grip on it to start tug-of-war over the weapon. “let go its mine” I snarl.

Mistress Spencer
"Aw, boofuckinghooo! Tell that to my boobs!",I say as use the distraction to kick you in the groin and hope that you let go of the gun.
Ashe
Your leg shoots outwards and strikes me in the pussy. My whole body shakes with the pain and I let out a high-pitched squeal. My hands immediately let go of the gun and go in between my legs. I stand there trembling holding my crotch willing the intense pain to end.

Mistress Spencer
Just as I take your gun away from you and are ready to strike, the music hits.
It is the General Manager...the old horny bastard.
Candy and Bunny cease their fighting too as the old man stands on the ramp taking a microphone.
"Hold it, Hold it, Ladies. Seems there has something gotten out of control here. We can't have two referees especially when they are fighting! So, I thought about it and will settle a new fight. Mistress Spencer and Candy Cane will go up against our trusty referee Miss Bunny and Miss Ashe in a Beach Bikini Tag Team Oil Wrestling Match. But to make it a little more interesting it will be a No DQ Match but the pin has to be made in the oil pit. And for just little extra fun you will be already oiled up when you are starting in the Ring!",he says and the Crowd explodes.
I snarl, the bastards knows that there is money in this, our unsanctioned match with the normal crowd doesn’t make the amount of money that a special match would bring.
Frowning I look to you under me and throw the gun away.
"Deal."
Candy who just escapes Bunnys Boobs crossed her arms.
"Hey, are you asking me too?"
I give her a look that makes her knees tremble and she nods.
"Well count me in then! I can't wait to destroy Bunnybimbo here...",she grins and gave Bunny a nudge that put her back in the oil.
The impression on Bunnys Face is a mix of surprise and unwillingnes.
I look you straight in the eyes.
"You will pay ...you and that little Referee Bitch."

Ashe
I straighten up and breathe through my teeth as my pussy still throbbed from where you kicked it. I looked over to the manager and say “fine I'm game on one condition. we Do this immediately. I have Waited ages to get this bitch in the ring with me And I don't want to wait any more. Also I've already worked her over quite a bit and don't want all that effort to go to waste.” I remove what's left of my tattered top and my strip off my trousers so I in nothing but my bra and panties. Then I jumpe out of the ring and join candy and bunny in the oil and started oiling myself up rubbing it over my curvy body.

Mistress Spencer/Candy cane
I rip the rest of my Outfit from me and join the other girls as preparations were made.
Soon we stand there in the Ring and you and I use the time to breath as we send in Candy and Bunny.
The skins of all four of us are glistening in the spotlights.
Candy stretches herself and looked down at herself.
She managed to get a Bikini delivered from her Lockerroom and just undressed in front of everyone, so now she wore her usual skimpy babyblue bikini and I wear a leather bra and leather thong. I have thrown my boots away because they gave me a disadvantage in the battle.
Candy grins from side to side and makes a "slit my throat with my thumb" gesture and then a thumbs down.
"You bitches are goin down!"
Then the bell rings.

Ashe/Bunny
“OK Bimbo” I say
“it’s Bunny actually”
“Whatever you’re not my first choice for a tag team partner, I think you are a bit thick and you’re not exactly tough and let’s be honest you only here because you look good and..”
“OK I get it” Bunny says.
“But I need you to beat that redheaded bitch so I can go and kick that schoolteachers ass Ok”
Bunny opens her mouth but I interrupt her. “If you don’t win then I’ll just have to kick your ass too”
Bunny gulps. “Ok miss Ashe”
bunny steps forward in glistening oil. Wearing a black and white Refs bikini. Her long bushy blonde hair damp with oil. She looks incredibly nervous but faces off with candy cane anyway. She raises her hands waiting for the redhead to make the first move.

Candy chuckles delighted and take a few steps forward.
"Now, what?",she grins.
"What about your big mouth slut..."
She slaps Bunny.
"What about it you dumb shit?"
Another slap.
"Huh? You dumb, stupid shit"
Slap.
"A terrible referee and a stupid skank thats what you are."
Meanwhile I stay on the other side of the ring, waving to ya.
Then Candy makes her move and puts on a bearhug.
"Sweet revenge...",she quips and starts to give pressure, both their shiny tits press together.

Ashe/Bunny
To my dismay I watch as Bunny just takes the slaps and insults without a hint of retaliation. Candy grins and wraps her in a bear hug squeezing her. Bunny squeals. And I think to myself shit she is already out. Then Bunny pulls back her head and slams her forehead into candy canes. Candy cane squeals and drops Bunny stumbling backwards holding her head. Something strange has come over the ditzy referee. All the insults and all the abuse. Not just in this match but in others too like being forced to eat out Satsuki and being knocked out earlier in this match. All of this finally bubbles up and Bunny has gone into a complete rage. She lunges at candy clawing at her eyes and pulling on her red hair like a wild cat.
“fucking hell” I say. “Who knew the Bimbo had it in her“

Candy squeals as she got hit so unexpectedly and screams as her eyes and hair were attacked.
She grabs herself some of the blonde locks and the two youngsters go at it at the ropes till they reach a corner which I had prepared.
After all...no rules.
So I slip the soft cover from top of the turnbuckle and Candy takes the head of the Ref, ready to slam it onto the steel.

Ashe/Bunny
Bunny continues tearing at candy cane until she manages to force the back of her head into the cold steel. The look of fury on her face dies and her normal ditzy expression returns and she slumps into the oil. I can almost imagine cartoon stars swirling around her head.
“Shit that didn’t last long” I cursed myself. “That cheating bitch well two can play at that game“ I spy my gun that you discarded in the ring and I go to grab it. It will take a second to get it though so all I can do is hope that Bunny can hold on.

Candy takes Bunny like a ragdoll and grins as she plans to lift her up and gicinf her something hard and reliable between the legs. Candy pulls her up by her hair and tries to lift her as she is distracted by  sharp pains in her back and I scream.
"Put that thing away you cowardly bitch! Only Cowards use those kind of things!"
Meanwhile Candy has lost her grip in the oil and flips with Bunny on top of her into the oil.

Ashe/Bunny
I managed to grab my airgun and take aim at candy’s back just in time to, as she is about to drop Bunny onto her knee. I shoot two shots of compressed air into candy’s back. The school girl shrieks and falls half dropping half throwing Bunny. Both girls land hard in the oil for a moment they lie there twitching their shiny bodies twinkling in the lights of the arena. Surprisingly Bunny is the one who comes to her senses first and slowly climbs on top of candy cane. It’s not exactly a pin but hopefully it’s enough to keep the redhead under control. Bunny grabs candy by her tits and begins to squeeze them as if she is trying to pop them.

"AUUGHAAA!"
Candy screams as her tits are getting crushed and moans.
She grabs Bunnys oily hair and manages to flip her over so that she is on top.
Then she uses the oil to her advantage and throw some into Bunnys eyes.
Then Candy rises and tries to lift Bunny again, this time with a more sinister idea in mind...
Ashe/bunny
Bunny screams in Candy’s face as her hair is pulled and she is flipped over. Then Candy throws oil in her eyes temporarily blinding her. Candy goes for a lift just pick up body but throughout all of this Bunny had not let go of Candy’s tits and as candy lifts her up Bunny pulls on her bikini revealing her naked tits to the crowd. But apart from this bunny just squirms and shouts helpless to stop candy Cane next move.
“Again?” I say exasperated  and take aim with my airgun. This time aiming bright for Candy’s newly revealed tits. But just before I can pull the trigger………

With a growl I pull your feet so that you slip from the ringside before me.
"Let's take on were we left!", I scream and take your gun since you let go off it to hold yourself.
Now the rifle butt aims for your forehead again...

Candy screams as her bikinitop is dangling away and manages to heave Bunny up and with a devastating move sits her up on the ropes which she begin to violently shake, but not before Bunny has to say goodbye to her Bra too.
"How's that Bunny? Do a little hop, will ya?", Candy laughs and lets Bunnys Pussy jump up and down the steel cable.

Ashe/bunny
I let out a screech as my shot goes wide as I am suddenly falling. I give an “OOFFO” as I land on my back only to see you standing in front of me once again holding my gun. The manager is unlikely to save me this time as the but of my own gun slams into my forehead and I collapse.
Bunny is having an even worse time. Now topless Candy had placed her on the ropes and is shaking them wildly. Bunny screams at the top of her voice as her pussy is forced to dig into the ropes as she bounces up and down her naked tits jiggling. She is in unimaginable agony.

So far everything goes well for us and I grin as I throw your damn peashooter away.
Now I roll you on the belly and sit myself on your back, throw your arms over my legs and start a painful camel clutch, with all my power I bend you backwards, hands on your chin, my ass on your back.

Candy grins as she stops the torture and lets Bunny slip down on the canvas.
But she just has started. She takes the limp body of the ref and throws her into the corner then she grabs the top ropes to  support herself and starts choking Bunny with her foot on her throat.

Ashe/bunny
I scream as you apply the camel clutch. Bending my body backwards painfully. My tits thrust out in front of me giving the audience something to look at. It hurts like hell but Ashe won’t be done in this easily. Slowly I reach my hand backwards and grab your panties and pulled them upwards in a sharp wedgie which I hope is enough for you to let me go.

Bunny starts to choke as Candy cane places her foot on her throat. Frantically she waves her limbs around making gurgling noises. Splashing oil all over the place. Then for the first time in her life and idea pops into her head. Remembering one of Midna’s strategies in the last match she refereed. She goes limp and closes her eyes hoping candy will by it.

I scream as you pull the wedgie on me but wont give up that easily and bend myself even more backward and decide when you play rough I do to and pull two. fingers in your nose which I pull harshly upwards letting the weight remain there too as my other hand has your chin clutched.
"Fuckin bitch, I end you!"

Candy grins as the Bunny goes limb and let go of her.
"Who's the champ!"
She shouts and raises her hands to the fans now fully embracing her bare breasted nudity.
As she has celebrated long enough and have Bunny in the corner she bends before her and tries to thrust her shoulders in Bunnys Belly but then.

Ashe/bunny
I give out another loud moan as you pull me backwards even more. I can feel my stamina draining away in this hold and the wedgie doesn’t seem to be working. I feel your fingers digging into my nose and my chin then I get an idea. Open my mouth and bite down right into your hand. If this doesn’t make you let go the nothing will.
Bunny can hardly believe her luck she was actually outsmarting somebody. This was a new experience for her. Just as candy knelt back down to do more damage Bunny lashed out with her leg aiming straight for her pussy.

I scream as you bite me.
"You stupid Bitch!"
I let go of you and land on my butt as wiggle my fingers trying to get the pain away.

Moaning Candy flops against Bunny and hold herself up on her, not the brightest Idea but better than going on her knees. Her head rests on Bunnys Belly, her hands wrapped around her waist but the oil makes it slippery and Candy slides down but accidently pulls the last piece of clothing from Bunny with her as she lands in the oil and holds her aching pussy.

Ashe/bunny
I fall to the canvas and take a moment to catch my breath. That camel clutch took a lot out of me but I’m still got enough energy left to fight. Slowly I get to my feet and then charge at you I jump forward in a dropkick aiming for your tits this should put you down for sure.
Bunny grunts as candy falls against her and then squeals as she strips her panties off. Some of that anger returns to her. And she grabs candy by her red hair. She slides around in the oil with her for a few moments until she’s got Candy lying over her legs. And grinning wildly she pulls down Candy’s panties and raises her hand and starts mercilessly spanking Candy’s ass. “You’ve been a naughty girl“ she says.

I gurgle as the dropkick hits me and throws my back into the wall that separates crowd from Ringside and I hit my head.
"Augh..."
I fall to the ground and hold my breast with one hand and my head with the other hand.

"Iiiaaahh!"
Candy screams and squirms as slap after slap rains on her butt and she tries to get free but to no avail.
"Let go!" Candy screams.
"Fight like a wrestler you Catfightbimbo!"

Ashe/bunny
Breathing heavily and covered in sweat I stand up for where I fell from my dropkick and walk over to you. I grab you by your blonde hair and pull you over to where my gun lays. Roughly I throw you to the ground and then kick your legs apart standing on your thighs in order to cause you pain but also to make sure you’re not going anywhere. I pick up my gun and aim down the sites right at your crotch. “This is going to be play of the game” I say. Getting ready to shoot you right in your pussy. “And the end of yours”

In the oil pet bunny continues to mercilessly spank candy’s ass as it slowly starts to turn red as candy’s hair. Candy screams in pain and calls her a catfight bimbo. And this makes Bunny see red everyone always called her a blonde bimbo and she always hated that. She slaps candy’s ass one last time and digs her nails in to her flesh whilst with her other hand pulling up harshly on candy’s pigtails. “Who’s the fucking bimbo now” she whispers in candies ear.

"Agh! You, you bitch!"
Candy says and rakes over Bunnys eyes.
Finally she lets go and Candy looks for Mistress who is in trouble.
"This for you!", Candy screams and kicks Bunnys Midsection four times.
Than she turns and heads for the turnbuckle and steps up.
Meanwhile I lay there and scream in horror.
"You crazy bitch! Are you insane?! This is'nt a gunfight!",I scream and as Candy is about to jump, ready for a kick into your head.
I know this will decide the match. If you get to shoot my pussy I am out.

Ashe/bunny
“Don’t be stupid slut its an airgun, its won’t kill you or anything but it sure will hurt like hell.” Smiling wildly I pull my fingers around the trigger just as Candy’s foot strikes my head from behind. There’s a loud shot and I fall to the ground candy cane on top of me. did I hit my target? Or at least that I had somewhere else on Spencer. And where the hell is my tagteam partner she supposed to be keeping the schoolgirl busy.
Her eyes to soar to see Bunny staggers around the oil pit swinging wildly trying to find candy. “Where are you bitch” she yells then slips in the oil and falls on her ass.

"AURGH!"
I cry as the thing doesn’t hit me in the crotch, thank heavens, but hits on of my nipples and I scream in pain.
Angered I look up but then my look gets satisfied as Candy grabs you from behind and holds you tight.
Still in pain but furious I seize the opportunity and step up.
Grinning I come up to you and slap your cheek.
"Wakey, Wakey..." I grin as my fist is driven deep into your stomach.
Candy and I make the mistake to count Bunny out of the game "as no threat"

Ashe/bunny
Still dizzy from the kick to the head I’m slapped awake and realise I’m trapped in candy’s arms. I struggle but to no avail. You sink you’re fist right into my stomach and I spit out some saliva which lands on your chest before sagging. In Candy’s arms. Completely winded. Your laughing and no doubt planning on what painful and humiliating punishment you’ve got in store for me when I see. Bunny climbing out of the pit running towards you at full tilt. Your to preoccupied with me to see her coming. It’s perfect for a surprise attack. Then the stupid bimbo bitch screams “you bitch, take this” Well that’s the element of surprise gone I think to myself. I throw my legs up and try and wrapped them around your head. Just as bunny comes in with a head-butt from behind.

I want to turn around as you get your legs around my head and the Blonde collides with me.
Seeing stars I fall to my knees and to the side.
Candy had let go out of surprise and pushes you in the arms Bunny hoping to bring you both to the ground.

Ashe/bunny
Bunny head butts you in the small of your back and you go down but before we can celebrate candy pushes me forward and I collide with Bunny and we both go down right on top of Spencer. Bunny’s faced is nestled in my cleavage as she squirms accidentally and elbows me in the ribs I give an husky “OFFO”. By complete coincidence her ass has fallen on Spencer’s face and is now smothering it. I cursed and try and untangle myself from mass of limbs but the oil over our skin makes us to slippery and all I achieve is accidentally groping bunny’s tits.

Bunny cuts the air supply to me but Candy is now in full teenage rage mode as she grabs your hair and tries to pull you away and push you into the pool for a pin to end this thing.
The Oilpool is right next to us and Candy stands on slippery ground.

Ashe/bunny
Somehow candy cane managers to pull me out of the tangle of limbs by my hair I wince and moan at the pain as you drag me over to the oil pit. But just before we get there I managed to build up enough strength to send my elbow rocking backwards aiming for her pussy.
With my tits out of her face Bunny realises That she is in fact face sitting you. She smiles and start wiggling her ass rubbing it all over your face Giggling to herself.

Already on the brink of my energy I manage to swap my legs in an incredible move of flexibility as I get bunny to the ground before me. Then I move and fold you up till bunny’s feet are behind your head and lay my whole weight on you as I grin into your face.
"1...2..."
The Crowd has gotten the honor to "referee" the match as they start to count.

Meanwhile Candy lands on her back in the oil, her legs tangling in the air, ready to be pinned...with would just leave Ashe and Spencer for the final duel.

Ashe/bunny
Candy falls to her back in the oil and I go to pin her just as I see Bunny has gotten herself in trouble again as you pinned her to the ground and the Crowd start counting. Oh well that blonde bimbo lasted longer than I thought she would but I guess her usefulness has run out. I squat down in the oil and pickup candy’s leg. Just as the crowd counts Bunny out. They immediately start anew as I pin candy underneath me. There’s no way Spencer could get over here fast enough to interrupt me at least I hope not. 1…. 2……

"...3!"
And with that both younger girls are counted out just as Candy broke the pin.
"Shit, you fucking whore!",she screams and kicks away some oil.
Then she looks away to me and Bunny and scowls at us.
"Fuck you both, ya old hags..and as for you..."
She grabs Bunny and pulls her backstage by her hair.
We look after the two and I look back to you and shrug.
Than I step into the oil and remove my clothes.
"Just distracting..."
I lift my hand and wink my indexfinger.
"Come slut, time to end this..."

Ashe
I step into the oil and peel off my panties and bra throwing them aside. I stand naked in front of you my eyes locked yours. Knowing that this is the end of our battle. I think I’ve got a slight advantage going into this though as I believe you took more damage during our first fight before candy cane and Bunny got involved. But I’m careful not to underestimate you. I know it’ll take my all to put you down but that’s what I’m determined to do.
For a long moment we both stand their naked bodies glistening in the oil and breasts heaving as we stare at each other. Then with a roar of anger I charge at you my hands raised. This will be are final clash.

Mistress Spencer
As we clash together a loud "THUD" goes through the air  as we tangle but what could go wrong, goes wrong and we land in the oil, you on top of me.
My head hurts, my breasts, my stomach, i feel nauseated and just want to finish it...
My last resource...
"Oh my God what are you doing?!" I scream in thick canadian accent.
"My god, what are you...oh no it was her again was'nt it? I...I see an expert now, to help me control her, please, please don't hurt me no more..."
I laugh inside and hope you fall for my scheme.

Ashe
We clash together and immediately fall down into the oil but it appears that you are weakening and I managed to get on top of you. Our oily skin sliding past each other. I’ve got you pinned underneath me dead to rights. Then a change comes over you. Your eyes go wide and you start talking in a different voice. It is seems you have reverted to Mrs Spencer instead of Mistress. I pause for a moment sitting. “So you’re just an defenceless teacher right now” I ask. You meekly not your head. I sit there for a second.
“Well the thing is Spencer I always hated my teachers” and with that I slide off you wrap my legs either side of your tits and begin to squeeze them in booby lock. Your fat breasts ballooned outwards as they are crushed by my oily thighs.

Mistress Spencer
Screaming out of pain and my own stupidity I watch in agony as my boobs balloon out before my eyes. My sight is fading and my ideas are all dried up...
I make one last attempt and hope for the best as I grab one of your legs , the oil is helping me,and bite you as hard as I can in your thigh.

Ashe
Just as I think victory is mine you lean forward and bite into my thigh like a wild animal. I scream at the top of my voice and immediately let go of my hold. I roll away in the oil clutching my leg which has a small cut in it which is bleeding slightly. My blood mixing with the oil. “Fuck I was so close” I think to myself as I lie in a fetal position trembling.

Mistress Spencer
I rise and stand before you, hands on my hips, a trail of your blood running down the corner of my mouth as I stand over your form.
"Alright...time to end this..."
I breath heavily and I am bruised from head to toe but now I go for my last resort and grab you by the hair. This will be all or nothing as I try to get you in a standing position before me.

Ashe
Still hurting I wince as you grab me by my hair and stand me up to my shaking feet. I wobble in front of you having very little energy left. Then I spot some of my blood running down your chin. Anger surges through me and I lash out with my leg aiming straight for your pussy in one last attack.

Mistress Spencer
I open my mouth but no scream comes trough as your leg meets my pussy.
Without any energy left I fall on my knees , my head leaning on your belly.

Ashe
Your weight lent against me is almost enough to knock me over as I have little energy left as well, but I know if I don’t take you out now I might not get another chance so I wrapped my sweaty oiled arm around your head and pull you upwards so your bent double in a reverse headlock then I bent my knees ready to jump and spike your forehead into the floor to finally finish this fight

Mistress Spencer
As you are ready to knock my head into the pool finish me off I pop my head out of your arm as you make your move.
The last thing so you see is my grinning face as you land full force.
All that is left for me is to make a big splash and pin you.
I take the last reserves and let my body fall upon you.

Ashe
The slippyness of the oil over our bodies allows you to pop your head out of my weak hold but it’s too late and I have already committed to the move. And all I achieve is smashing my body onto the floor. I give a husky grunt and lie there for a moment completely dazed until your shadow falls over me. My eyes go wide “No, NO” I thrust my hands out in front of me in one last desperate defence as you fall atop me.

Mistress Spencer
All the power that I had was in that fall.
As my strained boobs crush on your hands I moan.
"OOOFF"
But my attack had enough force to go through and our foreheads collide.
And with that my lights go out but maybe yours too...

Ashe
Your heavy tits sink into my hands and force them downwards as you fall atop me. The last thing I see is your face inches away from mine before there is a loud banging noise and everything goes dark.

Mistress Spencer
As we lay there a certain redhead sneaks out in the oilpit, a few golden locks between her fingers.
She rolls my unconscious body that was next to you  on top of you and the crowd counts.
"1...2...3!"
And with that it is my victory but I can't celebrate as I am knocked out cold.
Speaking about cold a bucket of cold water forces both of us back in reality.
My eyes flutter as I realize what happened and see the Redhead with the watetbucket before us.
"I won...I WON YOU SLUT!"
I grin and com over you, taking a rightful seat at your tits and laugh.
"I am the better woman you fucking whore!"

Ashe
My eyes jump open as the oil is washed off my body by cold bucket of water and I realise that you are lying on top of me. For a moment I think you managed to pin me all by yourself but then I realise that you are just as dazed as I am. I look up and see candy grinning wildly and realise what must’ve happened. “You cheating bitch, you didn’t beat me you only pinned me because you had that little slut with you, I would have defeated you with the camel clutch if she hadn’t turned up, you won nothing” I yell at your face as you flatten my tits with your ass.

Mistress Spencer/candy cane
Suddenly I have a whole new energy running through my body and give you a slap in the face.
"Ah-Ah-Ah, don't be a sore loser Cowgirl. Miss Welsh, I think we have some torturing I mean tutoring to do.", I say and chuckle as Candy grins even wider.
"Don't mind if I do..."
So I move from you and sit myself behind you, your head between my thighs as I grab your arms.
Candy goes to the other end and grabs your legs as we nod to each other.
"Go!"
Then we are starting to stretch you painfully as we lean back.
Everytime we let go we make an axehandle with our hands and smash into your boobs and stomach only to start again to stretch you.
"What a wonderful torture! I have goosebumps all over my body!", I moan. as shivers go down my spine at every scream I hear from you.

Ashe
I scream at the top of my voice as you both stretch me. My already tired limbs being subjected to even more strain. My shiny tits bouncing up and down until you slam your hammer into them and they are flattened and I give a husky grunt before the pulling starts again and I begin screaming once more.

Mistress Spencer/candy cane
We do that for some time as I raise my hand and let you go.
"That's enough...now she is all mine..."
I grin as I go to your limp body and roll you on your belly as I step on your feet, grab your arms and let myself fall back.
Now I have you in a humiliating Romero Special.
Happily laughing I show your private parts into the camera.
"So, have I beat you? Say it or I will do so much more to your sweet body." The mad happiness on my face is visible.

Ashe
My throat is sore from all the screaming. I am relieved when you and candy stop pulling me but this relief is only temporary as you host me up above your head in my grip my teeth at the pain. I also blush as my womanhood is on full display. I have no energy to fight back physically but I still don’t want to give you the satisfaction of hearing me say it. “fuck you, you cheating slut” I managed to croak out.

Mistress Spencer
Grinning I let your upper body come down but have your legs still in the air, your legs spraid wide as i grope your breasts and have your head next to mine.
I grope them harsh and give them a brutal massage as I give a sinister laugh our cheecks touching.
"You just have to say that I have won, which I have anyway, say..."You have won Mistress, I am your slave now!", I order.

Ashe
I give long and sensual moans as you roughly groping my sore tits. Blood rushing to my head as you suspend me upside down but even after all this I refuse to give in. I work up a mouthful of some saliva and spit it into your face.

Mistress Spencer
"Oh, I seeee...you want me to destroy you, well say that sooner..." I giggle and let your wasted body fall to ground.
Candy arrives again this time with a black strapon in hand which she gives to me.
As I put it on I have one leg on your butt.
"You just had to say that you are my slave now..."
I rub the big plastic cock with oil and spread your buttcheeks.
"I have a severe punishment for you..."
I chuckle as I dig in your vagina and begin to fuck you doggystyle, our glistening bodys tremble.
"Tell me...Is it as big as that of your cowboys?"
I laugh sadistically and slap your ass.

Ashe
“AAOOOAAAAAA” I cry as you start fucking me. My tits swing back and forth and I start panting heavily. Despite how much I hate you right now the feeling of pleasure running through my body is amazing. With one last scream I climax. All my energy left me with the orgasm and I slumped to the ground. My eyes flutter closed. I lost the fight and have been humiliated in front of everyone but at least I never told you what you wanted to hear.

Mistress Spencer
Tsk..."
With distain but also respect I realize that you are not that easily broken...
Well we have all the time in the world for that.
I stand up and wave my hands to the crowd as a guy dressed as a Clown in tight leather trousers comes out, hands me a Robe and my Whip and takes your limp form on his shoulder.
I smash the whip in one hand and we go through the entrance...this was my night but our week just begins...

End
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 12:22:28 AM by N2-9 CatFights »
I like to write catfight stories because there's nothing sexier than two women going at it.
Hair pulling, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking these are what make a great catfight.
My Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/n29219