News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A new era

• 0 Replies

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
A new era
« on: August 28, 2020, 01:47:19 AM »
A crowd inside the wrestling arena as they cheer and waves signs over their heads. A blonde woman with her hair picked up over her head as she walks toward the ring wearing a black silk robe and matching flip flop. She carries a title belt over her right shoulder as she looks at the crowd, smirking at them while fans near her try to reach out in hopes she slaps their hands. She gets to the ring steps as she climbs up the steel steps until she stands on the ring apron. She holds the title belt with both hands as she bends down and slips into the ring between the middle and bottom ropes. She walks over to the corner of the ring, slipping her head out between the middle and top rope as she motions her hand to the announcer, another woman appearing to be Asian decent with dark hair and blonde highlights. She gets up from her seat as she hands a folder from a table next to her and hands them to the blonde woman in the ring along with the microphone. The blonde holds the folder and belt on one hand and the mic with the other as she walks back to the center of the ring, looking at the crowd as they continue to cheer for her. As soon as the crowd dies down, she lifts the mic close to her lips.

Betty: “I have to say….it feels pretty good to be back in the WWL arena!”

The crowd cheers again as they hear WWL.

Betty: “Now it has been over a year since I left, but now I am back. For some of you who are new, I am The Blonde Bombshell, Betty.”

The crowd cheer again while camera flashes rain down on her.

Betty: “Now I know….”

The fans start chanting “Bombshell…..Bombshell…Bombshell….bombshell” Betty looks at the crowd, smiling as she pause until the fans cheer again.

Betty: “Now I know some of you wondered what happened to me and why I left WWL while I am sitting on top of the world and the only woman to defeat former WWL World Champion, Sandy, twice! I will tell you why. Over a year ago, outside my career of WWL, I had 2 stalkers who calls my home, visits me in front of my home, following me to the gym, and leaving me notes about rekindle old rivalry before my career in WWL. I had a restraining order against these two women to stay away from me. The day after winning my title against Sandy, I was contacted by JWG to meet him in his office. We discussed the future of WWL and he showed me the potential roster. The 2 names I found were the same 2 women who stalked me, 1 named Heather who joined WWL, then the next day, Gina join right after. I expressed my concerns and my safety to JWG, but he was concern more about ratings and making money.”

The fans started booing

Betty: “The next day, Gina started talking trash about me. Saying how I was a fake champion who never defended my title which I won 3 days before she joined. You can tell Gina never watched WWL and when you watch her at the Performance Center of WWL, she doesn’t know a wrist lock to a headlock. The following week after I defended my title against Jennifer in a live only event which I’m sure some of you lucky fans were to watch, I get called back to JWG’s office again. He thinks it was a great idea to defend my title against Heather. Defend my title against a rookie who never stepped foot in the ring, a rookie who struggled in the Performance Center. Clearly JWG did not respect my safety so I took this title right here..”

Betty raises the title and folder over her head.

Betty: “and shoved it up his face, telling him I am leaving WWL. After leaving WWL, I went back to my old indy league. I met an incredible woman who I am happy to say I am married too. While I lived my happy life, I heard WWL as doing downward like a toilet bowl. While Gina was fired from the secret recording of her match against Sandy, which I can tell you folks, JWG was not happy. I looked into JWG files and saw he wanted to make the new rookie Heather his next superstar which is why he wanted me to defend my title against her. However Heather struggled bad at the Performance Center, so bad, JWG had no choice but to fire her.”

The fans cheering loudly.

Betty: “I don’t have to tell you what else happened to WWL. Ratings going down, JWG losing money to the point he files for bankruptcy, and the controversial comment he made about a certain title match which was not about this one”

Betty lowers her arm and shakes the title in her hand.

Betty: “JWG lost his way after I left, he kept making up more titles like Best Tits, Best Pussy, and U. S. titles instead of focusing the one that mattered the most, the World Title. One day his lawyers contacted me. JWG is going to lose WWL and offered me to buy the league and the brand so….”

Betty drapes the title over her shoulder as she lifts paper works out of the folder as she drops the folder down on the canvas. She raises the papers toward the camera as the camera zooms in close, showing on the giant screen over the stage.

Betty: “I bought WWL! I am the Owner, President, CEO of WWL. Ladies in the back, I am your new boss!”

The fans cheering wildly as the fans chant Bombshell repeatedly in the arena.

Betty: “I am keeping the WWL brand, but it will no longer be called Women Warriors League, the new name will be Women Wrestling League! Same brand of action with a new name. Women can still walk into this ring with a bikini, topless, or even nudity! Titfighting will be as before, not just 2 women standing in front of each other and ram their tits together, they can use their hands as well, their feet, and even their teeth. Boxing is also allowed in this league. If beating with gloves is silly to them, then can throw it down and wrestle in the ring! My first official act as boss is eliminating every title except the important one and I have it right here with me. So no best pussy, you want to prove you have the best pussy, go to motel 6 and fuck your life away. You want to prove you have best tits, go to some small town at a local bar and slam your tits together like two bulls, and no 2nd best title like the U. S. title. You want to be the best, then you need to beat the best!”

Betty walks over to the corner of the ring after picking up the folder off the canvas. She hands the paper work and folder over to the announcer then heads back to the center of the ring.

Betty: “Now I’m sure some of you are wondering, Betty you have 1 title again, but you have some many women JWG hired after you, what is going to happen to them? Well I tell you what is going to happen and this is my second official act as boss. All you women who were hired after me, I have 2 words for you….”

The crowd begins to say “Suck it!”

Betty: “You’re fired! Those so called champions with their pussy, tits, and jr title, you can keep the belts. I checked the invoice from JWG files, those are Walmart brand WWE knock offs. If you want to come back to WWL, you come back as fans, oh and I will allow you to take bring those fake titles so you can pretend to be a WWL World Champion.”

The fans giving off mixed reactions as some of their favorites will no longer in a WWL brand.

Betty: “Now not all of them are fired. I still need commentators. I can sit at ringside to call out the action and JWG is no longer around, maybe hiding in Mexico learning to build Lucha Libre. The first one is a forward wrestler who wanted to chase the Best Tits title, but I convinced her that her talents are best suited at ring side. Please welcome, Sandra.”

Betty motions her arm over to the stage as the fans cheer. A busty brunette wearing a white shirt with WWL in black, with tight blue eyes and white nike sneakers. She waves to the fans  and reaches her hands out to slaps their hands. She walks around the ring and heads over to the empty commentator’s table. She sits on the right side as she placed the headset on her head.

Sandra: “Thank you everyone, it is great to be here in this new and improve WWL.”
Betty: “And her partner. She has wrestled here before, twice a matter of fact before JWG fired her then rehired her with promises of more matches for her. Sadly those matches never came for her. I approached her with her best intentions to be at ringside with Sandra. Now unfortunately due to trademark issues with her name, I am not allowed to use her stage name. She agreed to use a stage name for her, please welcome China Doll!”

Another busty brunette steps out from the main stage. Her dark locks straight down her back as her Asian face smiles to the fans. She wears a black bikini top and matching mini skirt with matching flip flops. She sees the fans reaching out for her, but she does not dare touching them. She joins Sandra at the commentator’s table on the left side of the table, wearing the headset.

CD: “Oh my, this is exciting. Hi Sandra how are you doing?”

Sandra: “Hi China Doll, I am doing good, I am looking for to working with you and calling out the actions in the ring.”

CD: “Well yes but I will make commentating one of the best jobs. Betty knows talent who she sees one and I can be bias. I don’t pick favorites.”

Betty claps her hands as she smiles at China Doll and Sanda.

Betty: “Unlike the old WWL, this new one has an announcer. Another Asian sensation, a former wrestler herself, please stand and wave to the crowd, Kim!”

Kim gets up from her feet as the fans cheer for her. Sandra claps her hands as she smiles at Kim, but China Doll dismisses Kim, shaking her head.

Betty: “The rest of the staff are not going anywhere. They continue to do the work behind the scenes and the referees who make sure they maintain control of the wrestlers. Now the final question, who will be the WWL World Champion?  I can make a tournament where the winner can become the champion. I can make a battle royal or….oh I know! I can name myself the WWL Champion. I am still an active wrestler and I never truly lost the title The last champion was hired after me, so she no longer has a job here, so this belt goes back around my waist.”

The sounds of clapping is head in the arena as Betty looks around. She spots a woman on the giant screen. She knows the goth woman staring back at the camera, with her pale white skin, her black hair over her right shoulder as purple hair is shown at the end of it. She wear a open button shirt with her big cleavage exposed.

Betty: “Now there is a face I wanted to see when I came back. Why don’t you come out here Bree, you and I have things to settle before I left WWL”

Bree shakes her head as she dismisses Betty.

Bree: “Oh Betty, I would love nothing more than to step out to that ring and get my revenge on you. You got lucky winning that titfight against me and I still remembered what happened when you faced Sandy in her rematch. But first thing first. You given yourself the title, fine. I can’t argue wit the boss, but I can ask for a title match. Sandy had her shot against you and she lost, now you need a number one contender for that belt. I am putting my name for that spot. You want me out there, put the belt on the line, I will change to my bikini, and meet you in that ring. What do you say Madam President?”

Betty looks at the screen as she holds the belt. She nods her head as takes the belt and raise it over her head.

Betty: “You want a shot at this belt? Well I came dressed for a fight in the first night of the new WWL, so I accept your proposal. Get your ass out here and lets get this match started!”

The fans cheer wildly as they chant Bombshell again. The giant screen switches to the WWL brand. Betty walks over to the ropes as she hands the microphone and the title belt over to the Kim. Kim places the belt on the table as she holds on the microphone in hand.

Sandra : “I can’t believe, first night of the new WWL and we will have a title match between the champion, new Owner and CEO of WWL, Betty against her rival, Bree!”

CD: “Its foolish of Betty to accept this challenge. Bree is the princess of goth. She has been in this league longer than Betty. Betty has ring rust and we will see how much rust is going to be exposed. Bree is smart to challenge Betty for the title”

Betty unties her robe, pulling it off her shoulders and down her arms. The fans whistle at the sight of Betty as she shows off her big breasted body in a pink bikini top and matching thong. She kicks off her flip flops, sliding them out of the ring with her left foot. She stretches her arms, crossing them in front f her and push them back out as she repeated the process. She lift her hands to her blonde hair, pulling on it to get it undone, letting her locks drop down to her back. She leans back against her corner as she hears the crowd booing. She sees Bree walking out from the stage, wearing her signature black thong, her black top containing her large breasts as each cup shows a jolly roger. Bree has her black hair behind her back, the purple dye hair shown from her shoulders down to the end of her hair to her lower back. Bree ignores the fans reach out wanting to touch her as she focus at Betty in the ring.

CD: “And here is the challenger and soon to be next champion, Bree. Looking serious and won’t take shit from anyone tonight. She has the eyes of a goth tiger!

Sandra: “Eyes of a goth tiger? You must mean a Siberian tiger. Anyway, Bree isn’t a champion and it is yet remain to be seen. She does look focus as she enters the ring right now. She walks over to her corner and she looks ready to jump out at the sound of the bell. I see Kim is standing stand for the announcement, lets listen”

Kim gets up from her seat as she pulls the microphone to her mouth.

Kim: “Ladies and Gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWL World Championship! Introducing the challenger, standing at 5’7” 150 lbs measuring a big 42FF and wearing a black bikini with jolly roger imprints on her top, she is the Princess of Goth, Bree!”

The fans booing while Bree stares at Betty, her arms resting on the top ropes from both sides of her body.

Kim: “and her opponent, she is the reigning WWL Champion, standing at 5’9” 158lbs measuring a big 38EE and wearing a pink bikini, she is the Blonde Bombshell, Betty!”

The fans cheer as Betty raises her right arm in the air, waving to the fans as she smiles at them.  She lowers her arm as she focus back at Bree. The referee, a short haired blonde wearing the standard referee gear with the WWL logo on the left breast on the front.  She signals for the bell to start the mach.

DING DING DING

Sandra: “And here we go! Bree and Betty meet in the ring once again!”

CD: “And this time it is for the WWL World Title!”

Betty and Bree step away from their corners, their lips moving at each other as they get closer together.

Sandra: “Bree and Betty are mouthing off at one another and now they standing face to face or should I say tit to tit at the center of the ring”

CD: “They are more than just standing. They are both pushing each other by their breasts”

Betty and Bree pushing with their breasts as the compress between them. Betty starts getting the upper hand as she forces Bree back a step, then another. Bree, gritting her teeth as she tries to push back, but gives up the attempt as she raises her hands to Betty’s shoulders and shoves her back, giving her space. Betty stumbles back a couple of steps, looking back at Bree.

CD:  “Betty is cheating, this is a title match, not a titfighting match”

Sandra: “Tell that to Bree, she charges at Betty and slams her tits into Betty’s chest, knocking her backwards. She slams into her again, Betty trying to regain her footing, but every time she gets her feet together, Bree slams her back until Betty is knocked back to the ropes.”

Betty leans back against the ropes as she clutches her breasts with her left arm while Bree shakes her tits at Betty.

Bree: “Looks like my tits are better Betty!”

Betty: “Fucking bitch!”

Betty hisses at Bree as Bree marches over to the champion. Betty swing her right fist, smacking it against Bree’s left cheek as her face snaps to the side. Bree staggers back while Betty follows her. Bree swings her right side back, smacking it to Betty’s left cheek as her face snaps to the side.

Sandra:  “And now Bree strikes back at Betty. Betty hits Bree again. Both women are taking turns punching each other until Betty lifts her left leg, slamming her knee to Bree’s stomach, stopping her in her tracks.”

Bree doubles over in front of Betty as the champion grabs a handful of her black hair with both hands. Betty lift her right knee, slamming it up to Bree’s right breast, then another knee lift slamming to her left breast. Bree moves her hands up to try and cover her while Betty pulls on her hair. Betty takes Bree over to one of the 4 corners, as she gets close enough, she pulls Bree next to her, lifting her head back to bend her back up, then pushing her face forward, slamming her forehead down on the WWL brand padding.

Sandra: “The champion slamming Bree’s face into the corner and she slams it down again and again. The crowding counting…5…6….7….8…9.. and Betty stops”

CD: “This is unfair. She shouldn’t mess up Bree’s face like that. The ref needs to DQ her!”

Sandra: “If that happens, Betty keeps the belt, but Bree will get the win”

Betty reaches down to grab Bree’s hair at the purple dye, pulling it over Bree’s left shoulder, exposing Bree’s back. She grabs the strings of her top, pulling on it as the top gets loose. She reaches over Bree’s right shoulder with her right hand, grabbing the front side of her top and pulls it over her head. Bree is shaking her head, trying to focus from the repeatedly head slamming. Betty tosses Bree’s top over to Sandra, then she turns Bree around, having her back against the corner. The topless Bree leans back against the corner then screams out as Betty used the loose rope hanging at the corner and wraps it around the base of Bree’s left breast.

Sandra: “Betty is using the same tactic she beat Bree, but Bree is shaking her head, refusing to submit as she grabs the champion’s wrists. Betty is tightening the hold on the rope with both hands then she leans down and bites on Bree’s nipple.”

CD: “Oh come on what kind of champion does this type of fighting? Bree is still refusing to submit, but she lift her knee up between Betty’s legs! Betty screams out as she released the rope wrapped around the challenger’s breast!”

Betty steps back from Bree as her hands move down between her legs. Bree uses this time to grab the top ropes with both hands, she lifts her feet off the canvas and sends a double kick to Betty’s stomach. Betty is knocked back and down on the canvas as the force of the kicks sends her flipping on her back, over her head, and down on her stomach. Betty crosses her arms over her abs as she coughs repeatedly on the canvas. Bree moves herself away from the corner as she moves over to Betty’s right side. She lifts her left foot and begins to stomp down on her ribs and back. Betty arches back from the stomping, forcing her to roll to her back. Bree leaps up, sticks out both legs as they both land on the fallen champion. Bree’s legs slams across Betty’s breasts and across her neck, stunning her on her back. Bree slides her leg off Betty’s neck, moving it above her head. She leans forward, grabbing Betty’s blonde hair, lifting the champion’s head up while sliding her right leg under her head, then sliding her other leg off Betty’s breasts. She release her hair while her legs wrap around the champion’s head, crossing her ankles together.

CD: “Bree has the champ’s head trapped. I can her submit any time now!”

Sandra: “Its too early for that China Doll, but Bree can wear Betty down with her legs. Betty is grabbing the top of Bree’s legs. Her feet stomping on the canvas as she feels the pressure from Bree’s legs.”

Bree leans forward with her left hand sticking out in front of her. She latches on the front of Betty’s top, then drops back. Betty’s top stretches out until it gives in, snapping off her. Betty’s breasts shakes wildly as she struggles for escape. Bree twirls Betty’s top over her while she lays on her back. She pushes her right hand on the canvas to sit herself up again. She leans forward for Betty’s hands, attempting to tie her wrists together with her own top, but Betty moves her arms, wildly until one of her fists slams to Bree’s right eye, snapping her head back and crashes down on her back. Betty pushes Bree’s leg as she feels it loose after the shot to Bree’s face. Betty rolls away from Bree’s legs, getting some space between herself and the challenger. Bree shakes her head then blinks her eyes as she rolls over to her stomach. She tosses Betty’s top out of the ring as she struggles to her hands and knees.

Sandra: “Betty and Bree are both getting up to their feet! Betty uses the ropes as she launches herself toward Bree. Bree swings her right arm out, trying to hit Betty’s face, but she misses Betty and the champion continues running, bouncing off the ropes again. Bree turns around and Betty kicks her to her stomach. Bree doubles over and Betty wraps her arm around Bree’s head..oh my God…she nails Bree with a DDT to the canvas!”

Betty lays on her back while Bree quickly wraps her arms around her head, rolling over to her back as she rocks back and forth. Betty sits herself up then pushes up to her feet. The sweat running down her face as she breathes hard. She walks over to Bree’s legs, bending down to grab the back of her legs. She tucks her legs under arms and bends back up. She rotates herself and Bree until her back faces the farthest corner. She drops back, falling to the canvas, pulling on Bree’s legs as she lifts Bree off the canvas, sending her short of the corner as she lands tits first on the canvas. Bree clutches her breasts as she curls up on her side. Betty pushes herself up to her feet as she walks over to Bree. She reaches down to grab her left arm, pulling it up as it exposes her left breast. Betty kicks her left foot to her breast, forcing a scream from Bree as she rolls back, she continues rolling, going under the ropes and falling out of the ring.

CD: “I don’t see how a CEO of this company treats her employee like this? That was uncalled for!”

Sandra: “There are no love lost between Bree and Betty. If there was a way to restart a show, this would do it. Bett tries to climb out of the ring, but the referee is telling her to step back an allow her to count out Bree. Betty is stepping back with her hands raised as the referee turns her attention to Bree who is on the ground, clutching her left tit with both hands.”

Betty moves to the side of the ring with the referee’s back turn toward her. She slips out of the ring between the middle and bottom ropes. She leaps down on the ground and heads toward Bree, passing the corner post near her. The referee stops her count as she tries to get Betty back into the ring. Betty reaches to Bree, leaning down to grab her black and purple hair with both hands. Bree is slowly getting to her knees then back up to her feet. She closes her right fist and slams it straight to Betty’s left breast. Betty pauses from the pain as she tries to collect herself, but Bree swings her left fist and slams it to Betty’s right breast. She keeps swinging away at her big girls as Betty staggers back to the ring post. Bree reaches out and latches her hands on Betty’s breasts, sinking her fingers into her tit flesh. Betty howls but returns the favor though, her claws grabbing onto Bree’s breasts.

CD: “We’re back to titfghting again! Both women are squeezing and twisting away at one another. The referee inside the ring begins the count. Bree needs to do something, she can’t win the title in a count out!”

Both women leaning against one another as the knead and maul each other’s breasts, leaving red marks until Bree screams loud and pushes hard, slamming Betty’s back to the ring post, forcing her to release Bree’s breasts. Bree steps back, stretching Betty’s breasts out then lifts her left foot to Betty’s stomach, pinning her to the post. Betty screams out as she tries to reach out for Bree’s hands, but drops down instead, pulling Betty away from the post by her tits as she lifts her up with her foot, flipping Betty over her and crashing down on the unforgiving floor. Betty screams out again as she clutches her breasts with her left arm and her back with her right arm. Bree hears the count reaching to 8 as she climbs up to the ring, sliding under the ropes and back out, forcing the referee to redo the count. Bree walks over to Betty, grabbing her blonde hair as she pulls her up to her feet. She lifts her left knee, slamming it to the champion’s stomach, doubling her over with her hands still on Betty’s hair. Bree yanks on her hair as she aims her toward the ring but she turns her around and sends her to the barricade instead as Betty is slammed into it. She cries out in pain as she rolls to her side, arching her body once again. Bree walks over to the commentator’s table as she speaks out to China Doll and Sandra

Bree: “This bitch has too must rust. She hands herself the title and I’m going to win it from her. I am the better woman! She may have gotten lucky in our titfight, but in a regular match, she is my bitch!”

CD: “You go girl! Show Betty you are the true champion!”

Sandra: “oh stop it, the match isn’t over yet. She needs to pin or forward Betty to submit to make that happen. Standing out here telling us won’t happen.”

Bree walks back to Betty. She grabs the back of her pink thong with her right hand and her blonde hair with her left hand. She pulls Betty back up to her feet. She guides Betty back to the side of the ring, launching her back by sliding her under the ropes. Bree rolls herself under the ropes to enter the ring after Betty. She gets herself back up to her feet as she watches the champion struggle to get back up herself. Bree marches over to Betty from behind, grabbing her hair with both hands as she yanks her over to the ropes. She gets to Betty’s right side and lifts her right knee, slamming it to Betty’s stomach as she is forced to double over again. Bree pulls Betty’s upper body out between the middle and top ropes, but she reaches over the top ropes, grabbing her arms to hook them over the top rope. Betty is coughing as she struggles to breathe while Bree stands behind her, her left hand slides over Betty’s left shoulder until her hand cups her chin, pulling her head back, thrusting her tits out to the crowd. Bree closes her right fist and sends windmill swings over Betty’s right shoulder, slamming her forearm across Betty’s breasts. She keeps hammering at her chest over and over.

CD: “5…..6…..7….8….9….10! Good job”

She releases Betty as the champion crumbles down to her knees, hanging on the middle ropes, moaning in pain. Bree reaches down to grab Betty’s ankles, lifting her legs off the canvas. She begins to move back, sliding Betty of the middle rope until Betty grabs the rope with both hands. She shakes her head repeatedly as Bree  tugs and pulls on her legs until Betty’s hands slip off the ropes, sending her crashing down on the canvas with her sore tits first. She cries out again as she cross her arms over her girls once again.

Sandra: “Bree has done a number on Betty’s breasts. I don’t know how much more punishment she can take, but wait what is this? Bree is signaling to the fans with her finger and thumb tapping together. Bree is going over to Betty, she is grabbing her pink thong and pulls it off her. Bree treats it like a slingshot and shoots it out of the ring. She is walking back to the champion, standing over her body, facing her legs. She reaches down to grab her left leg, lifting it up and tucking under her arm for a half crab hold. I think she I going to try and finish Betty off with her own finisher, Cat Scratch Fever! Yes there goes her fingers into Betty’s pussy!”

Betty screams out in pain as she shakes her head wildly.

Bree: “Give it up bitch! You are done!”

Betty screams out again as Bree pulls her leg back further, pushing her thumb and finger in deeper, scratching, twisting  away inside Betty’s pussy.

Betty: “Arrgghh!! Noooo!! Stop!! My pussy!! My back!!”

Bree: “I’ll let go when you submit!”

Betty covers her head with her arms as she tries to endure the pain. She bends her head back again while Bree claws her pussy harder. Betty reaches out with her right hand for the bottom rope. Her fingers grazing the rope so she uses her left arm to push on the canvas, slowly dragging herself and Bree closer to the rope until her right hand grabs the bottom rope. The referee tells Bree to release the hold, but she refuses to let her go, shaking her head at the referee. Once the count reaches 4, Bree releases Betty as she walks to the center of the ring, breathing heave and sweating hard. Betty curls up to a ball as she covers her pussy with both hands and her legs press together tightly. Bree walks back over to Betty, reaching down to grab her ankles and drag her back to the center of the ring. She pulls her up to a sitting position by her hair as she stationed herself behind the champion. Bree gets down to one knee and wraps her arms around her head for a sleeper hold. Betty’s eyes widen as her hands pawing at Bree’s arms as she struggles to stay awake.

Sandra: “Bree has Betty locked in with the sleeper hold. She couldn’t put the champion away with her own finishing submission, the same submission hold which she won the title from Sandy. Now she is looking to putting the champion away to seal her title win tonight.”

CD: “Say good night Betty. You may be the boss, but you are now a former world champion again”

Sandra: “Betty’s struggles are easing up, she looks to no longer be moving. The referee is grabbing Betty’s left wrist, lifting her arm up over Betty’s head. She releases and it looks like…no wait! Betty stops her arm from falling!”

CD: “Oh no. Pass out already! Bree is too much woman for you!”

Betty is struggling as she turns her hip to the left, getting her hand down to lean into Bree. She lifts her hand off the canvas and wraps her arm around Bree’s left leg from between her legs. Her lifted hand grabs Bree’s arm against her neck. She slowly pushes herself up to her feet as Bree releases her hold while her feet leaves the canvas. Bree looks down as she lays down across Betty’s shoulders, shaking her head repeatedly until Betty drops back, slamming Bree down. Bree lays on her back with Betty’s head resting on her stomach.

Sandra: “Betty with a Samoa slam on Bree to escape the sleeper hold, but it looks to me Bree’s shoulders are down and Betty’s head is on Bree!”

CD: “That doesn’t make it a pin..wait why the referee dropping down to her knees?”

Sandra: “The referee is counting…1….2….3..no! Bree lifts her shoulder up in time! Both women are still down as the referee gets back to her feet. She is now counting for a double knockout”

Both women are slowly rolling over to their stomachs. The referee is already at the count of 5 as both wrestlers reach to their hands and knees. The naked champion reaches up to her feet first then followed by the challenger. Bree swings her right fist at Betty, but Betty lifts her left arm to block the attempt. Betty swings her own right fist, slamming it to the side of Bree’s face, then another and another, staggering the challenger. Betty runs back to the ropes, rebounding off them. Bree attempts another swing at Betty, but she dodges the fist as it goes over her head. She continues running toward he ropes behind Bree, turning herself around as she bounces off back to the challenger. Bree turns around and catches Betty by her neck with her right hand. She placed her left hand on Betty’s back ad lifts her up and slams her down for a choke slam.

CD: “Choke slam on the champion and I think she is done. Betty is flat down on her back with her naked body spread eagle on the canvas. Bree walks over to Betty’s left side, grabbing her left wrist and ankle. She is dragging the champion in front of the corner. Bree is waving her hands across one another, telling the fans it is over. She leans back against the corner, grabbing the top ropes. She leaps up to sit on the top turnbuckle.”

Sandra: “If Bree nails this, she has a better chance at winning this match and the title. Bree is standing on the middle ropes, but wait! She is lifting herself up to the top of the corner! She is looking to end Betty here and now! Bree leaps off the corner, but no one is home! Betty rolled herself to the corner and is now under the ropes while Bree is rocking back and forth, her arms covering her breasts and stomach!”

Both women are struggling to get up again. Betty is on the ring apron, getting to her knees. She grabs the middle rope with both hands to hold herself up while Bree slowly gets up to her feet on shaky legs. Bree sees Betty at the ropes as she walks over to her, reaching over for the ropes, but Betty pulls on the middle rope to slam her right shoulder against Bree’s stomach. The referee getting behind Bree, telling her to let Betty enter the ring. Betty lifts her hands up to grab Bee’s black and purple hair and drops off the ring apron, landing on her feet on the ground as she yanks Bree’s head down, pressing her neck against the middle rope. Bree’s head rebounds off the rope as she turns around, but Bree’s left hand backhands the referee’s face, knocking herself and the referee down on the canvas.

Sandra: “The referee is down and Betty is now signaling for her finisher. The fans cheering and loving this as Betty slides back into the ring. Bree is down on her back and not moving, but so is the referee! Betty reaches down to grab Bree’s black thong, yanking them down her legs and tossing them aside. She bends down to pick up Bree’s right leg and turns her over to her stomach. Betty sits on Bree’s back while her right hand reaches down and claws Bree’s pussy! Bree is trying to fight it. She is screaming in pain, shaking her head violently. Betty continues to hold Bree’s leg back and her fingers working on her pussy. Bree is tapping out, she can no longer take it. Her hand slapping the canvas!”

CD: “But the referee is still out! If she can’t see Bree tapping, the match isn’t over yet!”

Betty looks over her shoulder and notices the referee is still down. She releases Bree from her finisher as she walks over to the referee. Bree rolls herself out of the ring, crashing on the floor as she covers her pussy with her right hand. Betty is trying to bring the referee back into the match. The fans suddenly cheer as Betty looks up to see Sandy walk out from the main stage in her regular clothing. Sandy is pointing at Betty while she marches toward the ring. Bree slowly pushes herself up using the ring apron to get to her feet. She walks over to where Kim is sitting, grabbing the title belt from the table next to her. As the brunette Sandy get closer to the ring, Trish runs out from the main stage and charges at Sandy, clocking her at the back of her head, knocking her down to the ground. The blonde stomps down on Sandy while the brunette rolls over. Trish pounces on her as both old rivals roll back and forth on the floor. Bree bends down, hiding the belt as she walks over to the side of the ring, acting like she is hurt. Betty turns her attention back to the referee as she starts to come around. She looks around to find Bree and sees her at ring side. Betty walks over to the ropes, leaning out between the middle and top rope to reach out with her right hand, grabbing Bree’s hair, but Bree swings the title back, slamming the metal plating against Betty’s face, knocking her backwards and crashing heavily on her back.

Sandra: “Bree uses the title belt to nail the champion. This is low even for Bree. Bree tosses the belt to Kim as she slides back into the ring. The referee is already getting to her feet to see Betty down on her back. Meanwhile, Sandy and Trish continue rolling back and forth, pulling each other’s hair!”

CD: “Bree is back in the ring. She can just pin her and we have a new champion. There she goes over to Betty, but she isn’t pinning her. Come on Bree, just lay across her body!”

Sandra: “Bree is walk toward Betty’s head, kneeling down next to her. I think I know what she is going to do. This is a finisher we never get to see in her matches and now we get to witness it, but to do it this way is just wrong. Bree is straddling Betty’s face, she reaches down to lift Betty’s head up as she slides her right leg under her head. This is a reverse figure four headscissors. Bree plants her ass down on Betty’s face! Since this is a submission hold, a pin is not allowed. Now Bree latches onto Betty’s breasts once more. Betty’s body is thrashing around on the canvas. Bree calls this hold, Darkness Falls! A combination of a reverse figure four headscissor, facesit, and breasts maul, its hard to deal with 3 holds at once let alone escape!”

Betty screams muffled under Bree’s ass as her hands trying to push her legs, then reaching for her wrists. Bree continues to let her legs and weight down the work on Betty’s head while her fingers knead the champion’s breasts roughly. It lasted for a few more minutes until Betty begins to tap out with her right hand on Bree’s thigh repeatedly. The referee calls for the bell to signal the end of the match.

DING DING DING

Kim gets up from her seat as she hands the tile belt over to the referee before using the microphone.

Kim: “Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has called for the match. The winner and new WWL World Champion, The Princess of Goth, Bree!”

Bree continues to squeeze and twist away at Betty’s breasts while locking her in with her headscissor/facesit hold. Betty continues to tap frantically on Bree’s thigh. The referee threatens to reverse the decision if she doesn’t release her. She reaches the count of 4 until Bree releases her hold on Betty’s breasts then her headscissors. She rises up to her feet while Betty lays still on her back, not moving, moaning in pain. Bree stands over Betty as the referre wraps the belt around Bree’s waist. Bree plants her right foot across Betty’s chest, raising her arms in the air. The fans booing at Bree until Sandy slides in the ring and attacks Bree from behind. Trish is down on the floor, covering her head, not moving. Sandy beats down on Bree as she tries to cover herself up.

Sandra: “Sandy is attacking Bree, I know she is not here for Betty. She and Betty do not like each other, so I’m sure she is here to make a statement to the new champion. Wait, someone else is coming from the back! It is Terri! The red head is running down to the ring, but wait she is stomping on Trish instead. What the hell!?”

CD: “Terri is Sandy’s sister. She is picking up where Sandy left off. Sandy is in the ring to give the new champion a message and there it is, the most feared finisher in WWL, The Pap Smear. She gets all four of her fingers deep into Bree’s pussy while her thumb nail stabs in her clit. You can see the painful look on Bree’s face. She is tapping out quickly, she remembers this hold all too well, but Sandy is not letting go!”

Sandra: “Now there are two more women running out, it is Tonya and Brandy! Tonya runs passed Terri as she rushes toward the ring. Terri tries to go after Tonya but is tackles from behind by Brandy! Both women are beating each other with their fists while Tonya slides into the ring and tackles Sandy to the canvas! Tonya is beating Sandy like there is no tomorrow! Now here comes Heather running out from the back!”

CD: “Its not the shitty rookie Heather, this is the original WWL Heather! The brunette runs passed Terri and Brandy, while those two brunettes are still beating on each other.”

Sandra: “More women are coming out! It’s the Ebony Queen, Nikki running out next, now there is Sara. 3 women running into the ring. Sara attacking Tonya, Nikki is beating on Betty, and Heather is fighting with Bree! Now the Stoner Babe, Audrey is running out, along with the Big Booty Queen, Hannah, Blonde Yogi, Lexi, the Cali Connection, Blaiz, and along with the Buff Blonde, Macy! They are all entering the ring attacking anyone on site!”

CD: “did the entire locker room who were here before Betty came out? No, now here comes the Kawaii Kat Girl, Felicity with her pink hair and those fake cat ears!”

Sandra: “Super Model Andrea is now rushing out to join Felicity into the ring along with the Red Headed Baddie, Kayla! Its like a royal rumble in that ring! Here comes the tag team cuties, Morgan and Katie, but they are both attacking Terri and Brandy! They picked up Terri and Brandy, slamming them both together! Trish is getting back to her feet but the girls both used their superkicks to knock her back down! I think Trish is out on her back!”

CD: “Didn’t Betty hired security!? This is madness! Morgan and Katie are taking Terri and Brandy over to the side of the main stage. Terri and Brandy are trying to fight back, but Morgan and Katie nails them with a knee between their legs. Katie is telling Morgan to go up on the main stage. Morgan is running to the ramp and up the stage while Katie scoops up Brandy and bodyslams her on a table full of donuts and pastries. She picks up Terri and drop her on top of Brandy in a 69 position. Katie points up at Morgan as she shakes her head, but Katie motions her to jump. Morgan prays for a second then leaps off to land on top of Terri and Brandy, breaking the table in half as all 3 women are out on the floor. Katie is now checking on her partner to see if she is even alive!”

Sandra: “Meanwhile in the ring, chaos is running wild as every woman is just hitting anything that’s in front of her. Nikki is picking up Andrea over her left shoulder and she rushes to the ropes and tosses her out of the ring! Andrea is on the ground in pain while Nikki is talking down on her from the ring.  Nikki turns herself around but is met is a huge clothesline from Hannah as she knocks Nikki over the top rope, but Nikki lands on her feet, her momentum stumbles her back into the barricade as she crumbles to the ground with Andrea. Betty and Blaiz are hitting one another at one corner while Tonya and Sandy roll back and forth until they both fell out of the ring! Bree is hammering her right fist to Heather until she charges forward and clothesline Heather over the top rope and out of the ring. Heather is down on the ground near us while Audrey and Sara are pulling each other’s hair at the center of the ring!”

CD: “There goes Blaiz as Betty tosses her over the top rope! The former champion is looking around inside the ring and she rushes over to attack Bree. Both women are fighting each other again! Now Hannah has Lexi by her hair and she tosses her between the middle and top rope! Lexi crashes down on the ring apron and rolls down on the floor! Felicity and Macy are going at it! Macy knocks Felicity to the ropes, she tries to clothesline her but Felicity pulls down on the top rope and Macy falls out of the ring, crashing down on the ring floor! Felicity looks down at Macy from inside the ring until Andrea sneaks up behind her, grabbing her between her legs. She lifts her up, but Felicity is holding on to the ropes, shaking her head. Sara and Audrey as still pulling on each other’s hair until they both stumble into Andrea and Felicity! All 4 women going over the top rope and crashing down on the floor. Oh my God the bodies on the ground!”

Sandra: “Only ones left are Betty, Bree, Kayla, and Hannah! Hannah moves over behind Betty, slamming her forearm across her back, stopping her from attacking Bree. She grabs Betty’s hair as she pulls her over to the ropes while Kayla attacks Bree. Kayla swings her right fist to her stomach, but she punches the title belt instead. She screams out in pain as she shakes her hand before clutching it with her left hand. Bree lifts her left knee to Kaya’s belly, doubling her over. She grabs her hair with both hands as she pulls her toward the topes, rushing forward as she tosses Kayla between the middle and top ropes, sending her out the ring. Hannah hammers Betty to the ropes, Hannah runs to the ropes, bouncing off them as she charges at Betty. She raises her right arm for a clothesline, but Betty bends down and flips Hannah over her and the ropes. Hannah falls on Sand and Tonya as all 3 women crash to the ground!”

CD: “Bree sees Betty looking all 3 women, but she is forgetting the champion in the ring! Bree takes off her title from her waist. She clutches it with both hands while she waits for Betty. Betty finally turns around and Bree charges at her, slamming her forehead with the belt, knocking out the former champion back down no the canvas. Betty just got knocked the fuck out by the Princess of Goth as Bree walks back over to her. She move her left foot to Betty’s face, pushing her face to her right as those goth toes press down on her left cheek. She raises her new title over her head like a true champion!”

Sandra: “That’s all we have for tonight everyone. I am Sandra with my partner China Doll! We will get out of here while all these broken women pick themselves off the ground can return the back! Good night!”