News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FWV: Janey's Punishment

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
FWV: Janey's Punishment
« on: August 28, 2020, 07:20:36 PM »
Family Wrestling Videos: Janey’s Tit Punishment
By Stone Kidman

I was looking through the box of old vhs tapes I found in my parents basement and discovered a great match with Janey getting her tits destroyed by an older woman. It looked like another League match since my sister was in that same ring from last time, though instead of some skimpy bikini she wore a clingy pink and white one piece with criss cross straps in the back. My parents were sitting ringside this time, near my sister's corner, and I could hear mom cheering on Janey as the referee rang the bell. Dad even hooted out some advice while my busty little sister circled an older woman.

Janey would've been eighteen years old, her long dark brown hair reaching to her midback as she liked to wear it loose during a match, while her slender 5'4" and 132 pound frame filled out the swimsuit with her 34D cups nearly bursting over the top. Her opponent was a little taller and somewhat heavier, she was never given any stats but throughout the match it sounded like the crowd kept chanting Judy so that's what I called her. Judy was maybe 5'07" tops, wearing black lace up boots while my sister went barefoot, and had curly light brown hair to her shoulders; she might've been 145 or so, with a plump ass that her baby blue snakeskin print swimsuit rode up a lot so it looked like a thong, and an open back with maybe only 34B cups.

One thing for certain, Judy was not as busty as my sister as the two locked up it was quite apparent this was the cause of some jealousy as after the two sunk their hands into each other's hair that it wasn't long before the older brunette grabbed Janey's boob through her swimsuit and used it to assist her in giving the teen a hairmare.

"Ahh you bitch," my sister cried out, the mat seemed softer so the impact wasn't as hard but Janey was cradling her tit when Judy came over and punt kicked the teen's other boob; knocking it out of her swimsuit so it flopped onto her chest.

"You want to show 'em off so badly you better learn to protect your assets, sweetie," Judy chuckled. Janey had rolled over from not only the impact but to try and rub her bruised breast but when she called Judy an old cxnt the brunette pulled my sister up with a handful of hair and pulled the other arm, the one she had been rubbing her boob with, behind her back like a hammerlock.

"You got a nasty mouth little girl," Judy hollered as she ran my sister chest-first into the top turnbuckle, pancaking her tit until it looked like a flat tire.

"Ahhh! Jesus christ you fucking whore!" Janey screamed as Judy ran her boob down the ropes until Janey tripped and fell to the mat. She was sort of curled up on her stomach in a fetal position while Judy stood on either side of my sister's hips then dropped her weight down across the teen's back. Janey's body jumped from the pain and the older brunette yanked my sister's head back by her hair, she spoke in a quieter tone, but was close enough to the corner so I could hear, as she told my sister: You keep using that dirty mouth and I'll put it to work.

Then I watched as Judy shove her tongue into Janey's mouth before pulling down the strap of her swimsuit. Eventually Janey knew enough to try and jam a thumb in the older woman's eye, eliciting a curse from Judy, before she stood and wrapped the swimsuit strap around my little sister's throat.

The referee, some old black guy who looked eighty years old in a dirty white tank top and jeans, made no move to stop the obvious illegal choke as Judy used the strap like a garrotte and swung my sister around as though she was giving her snapmares while her face turned dark red. Finally the strap tore and Janey fell to the mat, gasping for air while Judy accepted applause and chants of her name from the older League members who had filled out a couple rows of seats in the old gym for the spring match.

Janey started to crawl to the ropes when Judy came over, she stomped on Janey's back to cease her movement before leaning down to lace my sister's hair around her fist.

"Up and attem, miss top heavy," the older woman smiled as my sister seemed like dead weight. Being flung around the ring ragdoll style looked like it had taken a toll on her and she didn't try to throw any elbows or even pull her hair free of Judy's grip as the older woman twisted my sister into an abdominal stretch but really her focus was on Janey's exposed tit.

"How's those whoppers feel," Judy said aloud as she began crushing the boob in her fist. My sister's screams permeated the small gym, echoing off the grimey concrete walls as the audience applauded and cheered louder for Judy as the older woman began to twist the orb. It looked like she was trying to wrench her melon off as my sister's body was spasming from the pain but she couldn't escape the abdominal stretch and was too dumb or hardheaded to just submit. Instead Judy gave Janey's tit a couple of hammer punches before using the same handful of hair she had to run my sister to the ropes, making her sail through the middle and top one.

She fell right into the front row and was assaulted by a black woman in a red dress, she began slapping my sister while another black guy, presumably her husband, was tearing off my sister's swimsuit. It all happened so fast, maybe thirty or forty seconds on the tape, but Janey was punished with more tit clawing while she was forced face down to deepthroat the black guy's dick until he groaned out loud and shot his load across my sister's face. That's when the ref finally barked at the couple to throw Janey back in but she was a mess, not only with tears and semen on her face but she had been stripped to the waist; allowing Judy to grab onto the top rope and plant her boot on the teen's other breast.

"Ahhh fuckin' cock suckin' whore!" Janey screeched as her body thrashed about until she was finally able to dislodge the older woman's boot. Judy hauled my sister up with a handful of her long hair and yanked up my sister's pink and white swimsuit, giving her a wedgie, saying she warned Janey about using that dirty mouth. She was run face first into the top turnbuckle before the brunette spun my sister back and tied her up in the ropes.

I had to turn the volume down on the video as Janey's screams reverberated from the speakers in the old tv I had the vcr hooked up to from Judy twisting and kneading my sister's tits with her nails; digging furrows down them until the teen was blubbering she was sorry for her potty mouth.

The ref came to untie my sister and that's when Judy pulled the straps down of her own swimsuit, revealing her smaller tits on her curvy figure. She pulled my sister up by her hair and locked Janey in a bearhug.

"Do you think your tits are better than mine," she growled and ground her stiff nipples against the teen's own sore orbs. Janey wriggled and groaned, shaking her head they weren't better, but she was obviously not enjoying the tit fight especially when Judy suddenly released the bearhug, allowing Janey to sink to her knees, when the brunette latched onto my sister's nipples; twisting them sharply.

"Say you're sorry and I'll stop," Judy said in a calm voice despite my sister's squeals and whimpers. When she tried to remove the older woman's fingers from her nips, Judy would increase the pressure; eliciting another wail from the teen.

"I'm s-s-sorry," she said, but in a confused tone, and Judy said she could worship her tits instead.

"Are they better than your cow tits," the brunette sighed as she pulled Janey's face against her own boobs while giving my sister's orbs a whack.

"Oww, yeff," she gasped with a mouthful of Judy's boob. The brunette sighed and enjoyed moving the teen's mouth back and forth until she kneed Janey between the legs. My sister crumbled to the mat, she had been kind of squatting while she had licked her opponent's tits but was in a full fetal position when Judy dragged Janey into the corner.

"You better take care of me or I'll tear those things off and give 'em to Leonard," she pointed towards the black guy in the front row who had face fucked my sister earlier. Janey knew enough not to fight back when the older woman pulled aside the crotch of her swimsuit and lowered her snatch onto Janey's face. She had her head propped up on the bottom turnbuckle and even though it was on the other side of the ring I could still hear Judy's faint sighs as well as the echo of my sister eating out the older woman's snatch.

"You have thirty seconds to finish me off or I'll knock you out and let everyone in the audience use you again," Judy said in a stern voice after she suddenly backed up, pulling my sister along by her hair into the center of the ring. "You understand me bitch," she said, slapping my sister harshly. She sobbed and nodded; when she was too dumb to respond, Judy gave Janey a fierce breast claw that looked like she could've torn her tit right off.

"Yes! I'm sorry!" my stupid little sister wailed before she was scooped up. Judy had wiggled out of her one piece to stand there in just her boots while she picked Janey up in a tombstone piledriver type position. She tucked the teen's face between her thighs and I once again heard her mouth slobbering on the older woman's hairy twat while Judy herself pulled aside the crotch of my sister's swimsuit to lick and finger the teen.

Unfortunately it looked like my sister came first, judging by her body tensing up and spasming, so Judy made a swear under her breath before she drilled Janey's head into the canvas with a piledriver. She sat her pussy on my sister's face as the old ref counted to five for the pin, though it was twenty by my estimate, and she continued to grind herself in a reverse facesit while kneading Janey's tits sensually.

Finally when Judy came, the crowd clapped and I thought it would be over, until she retrieved a leather belt from her corner which I hadn't noticed since it was kind of dark--the only light coming in was from some small windows near the top and a single bulb suspended above the ring like a ghost. It was lit well enough for a match but this detail had gone unnoticed, though I blame my father's crappy camerawork.

Judy donned the device with a little help from the old black ref and after stripping my sister, using her pink and white swimsuit to bind her wrists, Janey was slapped awake before she was face to face with the purple rubber dick attached to her opponent.

"Better get it nice and wet because you won't like it goin' in dry," she said and pinched Janey's nose shut, since she had this confused look on her face, and shoved the dildo in her mouth. My sister gagged for a bit but got to understand to suck the rubber cock until finally she was forced onto her back.

"Ohh god," Janey moaned once Judy climbed on top missionary style and started humping away.

"Are my tits stronger than yours, bitch," Judy barked after she got a steady rhythm going. Janey didn't reply so the brunette grabbed two handfuls of my sister's D cups and started power fucking her.

"Who's stronger bitch," she yelled while slamming into Janey's trim snatch.

"You are! Oh god! Please! S-S-Stoppppp," she spasmed as an orgasm rocked my little sister's body but Judy just propped the teen's trembling thighs on her shoulders and leaned up to fuck her deeper.

"Suck my stronger tits like a good slut," she ordered. The brunette practically smothered my sister with her B cups as the dildo must've been stimulating her because her moaning increased until she also made a funny face, her lips all screwed up like she tasted a bitter lemon, before she paused to catch her breath.

Unfortunately it wasn't over for my sister who, while still bound, was dragged out of the ring by her hair. I heard dad tell mom he would be a moment as he went through the back until he found Janey with her head inside one of the rusty red lockers while Judy fucked her from behind. It was kinda hot because she was twerking her tight little ass back, repeating the phrase "Please make me cum. Please make me cum," like a mantra. What was hilarious was hearing her tits thud against the locker while Judy slapped Janey's ass and called her a slut.

Finally after my sister climaxed, Judy dragged Janey out of the locker by her hair and made her lay down on the bench seats. She twisted the teen's D cup with one hand while making Janey lick the rubber dick clean, saying the brunette's tits were stronger than "some top heavy little tease." The older woman took a minute to unbuckle the harness; she stepped out of it before retrieving a small purple rabbit vibrator from her locker.

Judy then planted her ass over Janey's face, completely obscuring it save for the waterfall of dark brown hair draping down from the bench, while edging my sister. She would get Janey nearly to climax, when her hips were lifting off the seat, then twist her nipples viciously. Judy reached back to pull my sister's face deeper into her pussy, telling her to get her tongue in as far as she could if she wanted to cum.

Of course like the bitch she is, Judy had been sliding her hips back and forth, grinding on Janey's lips, when she grabbed onto her D cups. The older woman squeezed as hard as she could while she seemed to have a big climax while cumming on my sister's face. She laughed and called her a pathetic slut, giving her a consolatory slap on the clit before she left for the showers. Janey lay there, gasping for air with the brunette's fingerprints still indented on her tits and visible frustration on her sweat soaked face.

If you want to read more of my stories I have a free club where they're all posted weekly https://mewe.com/join/kidmanskrypt