News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Dog collar match

• 0 Replies

Offline Karan

• God Member
Dog collar match
« on: August 29, 2020, 02:10:30 AM »

Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a DOG COLLAR MATCH! The rules are as follows. Each combatant will have a collar wrapped around their neck and the collars will be attached with a twelve foot length of steel chain! Now, introducing first, Kareena Kapoor!”
“And introducing her opponent… she is Ameesha Patel!”
With both ladies accounted for, the referee took the collars and chain from the timekeepers table and slipped into the ring. Turning to Kareena, he tossed a collar in her direction and waited patiently while she snapped it around her neck. When Kareena tugged on the chain and the collar didn’t come loose, he nodded, turned to Ameesha and slung the other collar to Ameesha. Regarding her opponent with an insolent smirk, Ameesha slipped the collar into place and snapped it closed. Turning the same smirk on the official, she pulled on the chain to confirm the collar’s strength.
Having confirmed that neither the collars or chain was in any danger of pulling loose, the official stepped to the center of the ring and called for the bell. Breathing easily despite the heavy piece of leather secured around her throat, Kareena kept her eyes locked on Ameesha while she decided whether or not she was going to use the chain this early in the fight. After running her hands over a few feet of the heavy steel links, she decided against it. First and foremost, the icy Kareena considered herself a wrestler and wrestlers didn’t need chains to make their opponents suffer. True, it might come in handy later, not to mention it might be extremely satisfying to grind a length of it back and forth across Ameesha’s screaming face, but before it got to that point, she was going to give Ameesha a wrestling lesson she wouldn’t soon forget. Then, once Ameesha was sufficiently humbled, Kareena would see what sort of fun she could have with the chain. Taking the chain in her right hand, Kareena tugged it out of her way, just to make sure she wouldn’t leave herself open to any of Ameesha’s notoriously sneaky attacks.
Listening to the metal links slither on the mat, Kareena took a deep breath and said, “I’ve been waiting for this for a long time Ameesha since we didn't finish our business last te. And now that I’ve got you, I’m going to work very hard to make sure it doesn’t end too fast.” Then Kareena stepped out of her corner and made a beeline for Ameesha.
Licking her lips in a remarkably feline gesture, Ameesha cracked her knuckles and purred, “I’m going to carve my name across your forehead tonight Kareena and I won’t even need the chain to help me. But that doesn’t mean I’m not going to use it.”
Seeing Kareena push out of her corner, Ameesha did the same and the two vixens went nose-to-nose in the center of the ring with about twelve feet of sturdy steel chain puddled at their feet. Treating herself to a dismissive up and down glance at Kareena’s not too slender frame, Ameesha locked her eyes with Kareena’s, smiled and said, “I’m not usually a big fan of dog collar matches, but I suppose it’s the only thing appropriate to put down a bitch like you.”
Kareena’s irritation registered as only the slightest narrowing of her eyes. Addressing her foe in the cool, subdued tone that the fans found so attractive and her rivals found so goddamned irritating, Kareena replied, “That’s right Ameesha, I’m the meanest bitch you’ve ever encountered. Of course, I don’t expect you to believe it until I’ve made you my bitch!”
Ameesha’s jaw dropped open for a perfect moment of ‘Oh no she didn’t’ incredulity and then it snapped shut. Chesting into Kareena, Ameesha growled, “You have no idea who you’re UNNNNGGHH!” Kareena’s left hand snapped up and fetched Ameesha a scathing slap across the face.
Offering the stunned brunette a pretty smile, Kareena chirped, “Bitches don’t speak without MY permission, Ameesha.”
Openly gaping at the blatant disrespect, Ameesha growled, “You are so fucking dead. You don’t know it yet, but you’re so EXTREMELY fucking dead!”
The hateful threat was still hanging in the air when Ameesha streaked forward with her claws pointed directly at Kareena’s face. Most women might have panicked in the face of such a swift assault, but Kareena had ice water where normal people had blood and she reacted accordingly. Stepping up to meet Ameesha’s charge, she jabbed her right arm under Ameesha’s left shoulder, then left her feet in an almost hop that sent Ameesha tumbling over her hip and onto her back with a deep Arm Drag.
Ameesha hit the mat with a dull THUD, but Ameesha was up immediately and whirling to face her foe, which was good because Kareena was already leaping towards her. Reacting in much the same was as Kareena had, Ameesha hooked an arm under Kareena’s armpit and flipped her to the mat with an Arm Drag of her own. But where Kareena had simply let her opponent get her feet back under her, Ameesha immediately dropped down and posted one knee against the side of Kareena’s face. Keeping the captured limb under control with her right arm, Ameesha used the left to grab a handful of chain and grriiiiiiind it back and forth across Kareena’s features.
Smiling sadistically, Ameesha growled, “You’re the meanest bitch huh? Well how does the meanest bitch like a mouthful of steel? Answer me ARRGGH!”
Kareena slammed a fist into her gut, knocking Ameesha off balance just long enough for Kareena to get to her feet. Shaking off the blow quickly, Ameesha grabbed a handful of chain that was closer to Kareena’s end and gave it a hard jerk, reeling her opponent into her. When Kareena was close enough, Ameesha stabbed out her arm, caught Kareena under the shoulder and attempted to Hip Toss her onto the excess chain. For a moment it looked like this was going to work, but as Kareena began her descent, she put a hand out and did a perfect Cartwheel that brought her back vertical in the blink of an eye.
Smiling at Ameesha’s aggravation, Kareena chided, “Hurry up Ameesha, this will go so much faster if I don’t have to do all the work of making you look bad.”
Sneering at the smug comment, Ameesha leapt forward only to be caught and Hip Tossed by Kareena. But as Kareena before her, Ameesha put down a hand and started to cartwheel through the toss. Things were going fine until Kareena shot out her right hand, grabbed the chain less than a foot from Ameesha’s throat and PULLED. The vile yank to her neck unbalanced her and the tawny brunette CRASH landed on her head and shoulder! Ignoring the applause for her creative counter, Kareena stalked around her foe and as Ameesha sat up, Kareena left her feet in a short jump and drove both boots into Ameesha’s face with a Low Dropkick!
With Ameesha flat on her back for the first time, Kareena wasted no time, pouncing on Ameesha’s right arm and taking the wrist in both hands she wrapped her legs around the captured limb. Once her thighs were pressing down on Ameesha’s chin and chest, Kareena crossed her ankles and pulled back as hard as she could, trying to hyperextend Ameesha’s elbow with a Cross Armbreaker.
Shrieking and thrashing as the hateful fire of the joint-lock raced from her fingers to her shoulder and back again, Ameesha tried to reach for the ropes but Kareena had taken care to apply the hold in the middle of the ring and there was no way she could get there before Kareena broke her arm! Gritting her teeth against the pain, Ameesha fumbled around until she felt the chain. Wrapping it around her free hand, Ameesha steadied her breathing and when there was the tiniest lapse in Kareena’s grip, she ROLLED toward her, stacking Kareena up on her shoulders.
Some wrestlers might have tried to hold her there for the pin, but Ameesha wasn’t ‘most wrestlers.’ In the brief span she had unrestricted access to Kareena’s face, Ameesha pounded three quick chain-wrapped punches down into Kareena’s delicate features, forcing her to release the hold. When Kareena’s grasp dropped away from her arm, Ameesha had to fight the urge to break off the attack for a moment and massage some of the twinge from the joint. Knowing Kareena would continue to go after her arms at every opportunity, Ameesha decided not to give her any. Hauling the stunned vixen to her feet, Ameesha drove a sharp knee into Kareena’s belly and said, “Go ahead and try to break my arm, I’ll fracture your skull. Guess which one of those will heal first?”
Not letting Kareena answer, Ameesha turned her back on her, reached over her left shoulder with both hands and grabbed a double handful of Kareena hair. In the same motion she dropped to one knee and yanked Kareena forward, pulling Kareena off her feet and dropping her on her butt with a Snap Mare. Seated directly behind her opponent now, Ameesha shifted from technical wrestler to hard-core brawler in an instant when she took a length of chain in both hands, pulled it taut and wrapped it around Kareena’s throat. Jamming her knee into the flailing Kareena’s back, Ameesha reefed back hard and roared, “Scream for me Kareena! Scream while you still can!”
Gagging and choking, Kareena managed to get a few fingers between the collar and her windpipe, but it wasn’t nearly enough to keep her conscious for very long. Resigning herself to doing this the hard way, Kareena drew as deep a breath as she could, then twisted into her adversary. It wasn’t enough to fully escape the strangle, but it did get Ameesha’s knee out of her back and that was a good start. Trapped on her hands and knees while Ameesha choked the life out of her, Kareena tried to push to her feet, but Ameesha simply planted a boot between her shoulders and pressed down, keeping her in place while making the strangle even more unbearable.
Shaking her head to fight off the dark spots that were starting to intrude on her vision, Kareena saw the chain pooled beneath them and found another way out. It wasn’t pretty and it wasn’t elegant, but if Ameesha wasn’t going to wrestle a clean match, why should she?
Digging her hands into the loose coils, she wrapped as much of it around her fist as she could and then THUD drove a punch right into the front of Ameesha’s togs. Despite the blood roaring in her ears, Kareena could hear Ameesha’s howl of pain and that brought a smile to her lips. When Ameesha collapsed beside her, Kareena pushed to her feet, took a few deep, shuddering breaths, then, just because she could, she raised her left foot, then pistoned it down onto Ameesha’s navel.
After grinding it back and forth a few times, Kareena began to feel a little bit better and gasped, “I’m going to take one of your arms tonight Ameesha and when I do, it’ll mean the end of your career. Because there’s nothing more pathetically endearing than a three legged Ameesha hobbling around mewling about how tough it used to be before it got crippled.”
When Ameesha didn’t respond, Kareena hauled her up with a handful of ponytail, then spun around behind her adversary and quickly bent Ameesha’s right arm up against her back with a Hammerlock. Holding Ameesha’s arm pinned in place, Kareena used her other arm to wrap around Ameesha’s middle in a loose Waistlock. Bending her knees, Kareena lifted up and back, hoisting Ameesha up onto her shoulder. The moment Ameesha was parallel to the canvas, Kareena dropped straight down, drilling Ameesha into the ground with a Belly-to-Back Suplex that saw all Ameesha’s weight come down on her Hammerlocked arm.
Pleased that her game plan was coming together so flawlessly, Kareena rolled to one knee, smoothed out her hair and asked, “Has your arm gone numb yet Ameesha? I hope not…” Pulling Ameesha to her feet, Kareena stood to her left and took Ameesha’s wrist in both hands. Stepping back to fully extend the arm, Kareena had just started to wring the toned limb in a circle when Ameesha exploded forward and drove her shoulder into Kareena’s belly. It wasn’t much, but it was enough to make Kareena let her go and that was all Ameesha needed.
Before Kareena, the ref or the audience realized what had happened, Ameesha whirled around behind her victim and leapt onto her back. Scissoring both tawny thighs around Kareena’s trim waist, Ameesha snaked her right arm under Kareena’s chin while her left cupped Kareena’s skull and pushed down to crimp Kareena’s neck with the Rear Naked Choke. Holding onto the bucking Kareena with every once of strength she possessed, Ameesha bore down on Kareena’s neck, trying her beat her opponent to the canvas where the hold would almost guarantee a victory. Breathing hotly into Kareena’s ear, Ameesha taunted, “It’s okay Kareena, you can hit the mat, I’m sure it won’t be the first time you’ve gown down.”
Ameesha punctuated the prurient statement with another hard wrench of Kareena’s neck. Bristling at the feel of Ameesha’s breath in her ear, Kareena finally stopped trying to pry Ameesha’s arm from around her throat and instead she moved her grip to around each of Ameesha’s thighs. Looking like some sort of murderous variation on the old ‘Piggyback rides’ from childhood’s the world over, Kareena lurched towards the corner, trying her best to avoid tripping on the chain as it slithered and oozed along with her progress. When she was about six feet from the nearest corner, Kareena pulled a quick about-face and propelled herself back the rest of the way in. Ameesha had just enough time to mutter “Shit…” before Kareena rammed home, crushing her adversary between her own body and the thinly padded steel of the buckles.
When Ameesha’s arm fell away from her throat, Kareena’s first thought was to drop to her hands and knees, but she resisted this urge, knowing that to present her back to Ameesha was to invite certain defeat. Instead, she spun around and slammed the broadest part of her right thigh up into Ameesha’s taut abdomen. As Ameesha started to gasp, Kareena leaned in close and whispered, “You’re one to talk about going down when everyone knows you’re going to end this match flat on your back.” Speaking no more, she laced her fingers behind Ameesha’s neck and pulled her head down. With Ameesha’s forehead within easy kneeing range, that’s exactly what Kareena did; she rammed her right knee up over and over again, pounding the bony joint off Ameesha’s skull with an ominously dull THUNK, THUNK, THUNK.
Finally the ref started his count, so Kareena treated herself to one more taste of Ameesha’s forehead, then she stepped back, pulled Ameesha out of the corner and tossed her over her hip with a Judo style throw that was as haughty as it was effective. With Ameesha laying prone at her feet, Kareena went back to work on Ameesha’s right arm, stretching it out with another application of the Cross Armbreaker. Taking the time to mash her thighs into Ameesha’s chin and chest, Kareena blew a stray hair out of her face before she said, “Are you ready to give it up Ameesha? Or do I have to make you scream before you understand how outclassed you really are?”
She gave the Armbreaker another insolent tug, forcing Ameesha to yelp. Pretty face crimped in anguish, Ameesha growled, “You know what happened the last time bitch when you thought you could make me submit? I choked you out and sat on your face. I think I’ll do the same to you again.” She started tugging and inching her way towards the ropes in an effort to free herself.
Pushing to her knees, Ameesha rolled her right shoulder a couple of times in an attempt to work some of the pain out. She was still in this position when Kareena buried her hands in Ameesha’s ponytail and tugged her to her feet. Outraged that Kareena wasn’t giving her any breathing room, Ameesha slashed out with her claws only to have Kareena swat them aside and drive a punch into her shoulder. Gasping in pained surprise, Ameesha’s arms went to the wounded area which allowed Kareena all the time she needed to leave her feet and slam her boots into Ameesha’s chin with a Standing Dropkick.
Ameesha hit the mat with a THUD and she tried to roll under the bottom rope to create some distance, but Kareena was immediately on her and dragging her back to the middle of the ring. Jerking Ameesha to a sitting position, Kareena sneered, “Where ya going Ameesha? Am I too much for your tawdry brunette ass to handle?”
Ameesha tried to respond but Kareena just kicked her in the shoulder again. Silencing Ameesha (at least momentarily) Kareena dropped to her knees and easily forced Ameesha’s right arm back into another Hammerlock. Holding it in place, Kareena reached out with her unencumbered hand, took hold of the chain and began wrapping it around Ameesha’s chest. Making sure to leave her enough chain to stand, Kareena eventually stood up and surveyed her handiwork. Pleased to see Ameesha’s Hammerlocked arm pinned tightly in place thanks to the chain, Kareena purred, “I knew this thing would come in handy eventually.”
Falling silent, the icy Kareena raised her right foot, positioned it carefully and then shot it out, stomping hard on Ameesha’s folded arm. Ignoring Ameesha’s cry of pain and feeble escape attempts, Kareena just lined up another shot. And another, and another and another until finally the coil around Ameesha’s torso started to loosen and Ameesha was able to pull the trapped limb out of the Hammerlock and cradle it across her chest. Shaking her head ‘no’ Kareena whispered, “We’re not done yet.” and scraped Ameesha off the canvas.
Standing in front of her victim, Kareena reached around Ameesha’s right side and applied the Hammerlock a split second before she reached through Ameesha’s legs and scooped her off the mat. Holding Ameesha in the stall position for a Body Slam, Kareena hesitated just long enough to position Ameesha’s body over the biggest pile of chain, then she TOSSED her down, smashing Ameesha’s already wounded arm between the steel links and her own body weight. Standing over Ameesha after the Body Slam connected, Kareena debated for a spilt second before dropping to her knees and smearing herself across Ameesha’s chest. Hooking the far leg, she rolled Ameesha up in a tight cradle and waited impatiently for the ref to count, ‘ONE… TWO…’ Ameesha rolled her left shoulder (‘gonna have to work on that one too’ Kareena noted dryly.) off the mat, breaking the count. Pushing up Kareena stepped back from her rival and circled her warily. Several seconds later, Ameesha got back to her feet and after a few gingerly movements, confirmed that her right arm was still functioning.
Turning her glare to Kareena, she said softly, “You went for a cover off a Body Slam? I’m insulted.”
Just as soft, Kareena replied, “No need to expend energy doing anything fancier when you can’t fight out of the basics.”
Ameesha arched an eyebrow, “Is that what you think?”
“Until you prove otherwise, yes.”
Rolling her shoulders, Ameesha replied, “Then let’s change your thinking.” She raised both hands and slipped down into a wrestler’s crouch.
Adopting something of a MMA striker’s stance, Kareena beckoned her rival in with, “I’d love to see you try.” ‘Try’ was still on her lips when Ameesha lunged forward for the lock-up, but Kareena intercepted her with a Chopping Overhand Left that came down across Ameesha’s collarbone. The blow stopped Ameesha in her tracks, but she wasn’t stopped for very long as Kareena buried one hand in her dark hair while the other secured a hold of the collar around Ameesha’s neck. Bending her knees, Kareena torqued her hips and hurled Ameesha more than halfway across the ring with a simple Beal Toss that deposited her flat on her back with a loud SPLAT!
During the time between when Ameesha had left the mat and rejoined it, Kareena noticed that a small but emphatic ‘FUCK HER UP KAREENA, FUCK HER UP!’ chant had started and that made Kareena very happy. Taking hold of the middle of the chain where she was sure to have plenty of slack, Kareena made about a long loop, closed off the open end with her fist and whispered, “Anything for my fans.”
At that very moment Ameesha was starting to push to her hands and knees and Kareena couldn’t think of a better target. Raising the chin high over her head, she paused just long enough to let the audience start roaring before she brought the metal links slicing down across Ameesha’s butt. Ameesha howled in pain and pushed up onto her knees, but that just gave Kareena a new target and she slashed out with the chain again, this time taking Ameesha across her left side and around onto her belly. Ameesha gasped and hugged her arms tight across her abdomen, which of course gave Kareena free reign over her back, so she brought her slinky whip ‘snaaccking’ down on Ameesha’s wounded shoulder.
That last lick proved a little too much for Ameesha to bear and she collapsed onto her chest, sobbing and trying to protect the worst of her injuries. Planting the sole of her boot in the small of Ameesha’s back, Kareena looked out to the mob and said, “It would be cruel to do this when she’s not even defending herself!”
She promptly lashed her one more time. Letting the chain fall from her hands, Kareena grabbed Ameesha by the back of her collar and yanked her to her feet. Just to ensure Ameesha’s compliance, she blasted the point of her elbow down onto Ameesha’s right shoulder and instantly snatched hold of Ameesha’s left wrist she tried to ward off the blow.
Stepping away from her adversary, Kareena wrenched Ameesha’s trapped arm in a wide, slow circle and said, “I think this arm needs the same treatment as your right. After all, I want to make tapping out such an agony that you’d rather SAY ‘I’m a quitting, blubbering bitch.’ when you give it all up.”
Ameesha glared daggers at her but the coming words were cut off when Kareena began snapping off crisp little high kicks into Ameesha’s bicep and armpit. Ameesha groaned and tried to pull away, but every time she did Kareena just twisted her arm again and reset her feet for another brace of kicks. Eventually, when she figured Ameesha’s arm had to be going numb, Kareena released the pressure on the Arm Wringer only to step back a little further and whip her adversary off the ropes. Setting her feet carefully, Kareena waited until Ameesha was bearing down on her before she took a little shuffle step to the left and blasted her right foot at Ameesha’s face with a beautiful Super Kick. But if the Super Kick was beautiful, then Ameesha’s counter of it was nothing short of gorgeous.
Realizing what Kareena was going to do, Ameesha prepared herself and when Kareena kicked out at her, she went into a Baseball Slide that sent her scooting safely under the offending limb. Acting with the same brutal swiftness she brought to all her matches, Ameesha grabbed a length of chain in both hands and brought it roaring up in a sort of vertical tripwire that ended between Kareena’s thighs. Her mouth dropped open in a large ‘O’ which would’ve been comical if you hadn’t known the reason for it; then she was down on her side, groaning and cradling her injured groin while Ameesha caught her breath and mulled over all the terrible things she was going to do to her!
Catching her breath, Ameesha remembered the condescending tone in Kareena’s voice when she had talked about Ameesha not being able to defend against the ‘basics.’ Offering her victim a chilling smile, Ameesha taunted, “So you like the basics Kareena? This is about as basic as you can get.”
Wrapping a length of the chain around her left hand, Ameesha measured her shot carefully, then hopped up into the air and came down with her chain-wrapped knuckles skidding off Kareena’s forehead in a wicked Fist Drop. Kareena groaned and tried to roll away, but Ameesha wasn’t letting her get away that easy, not after all the shit Kareena had already put her through.
Scrambling to her knees, Ameesha straddled Kareena’s belly, grabbed a handful of ponytail with her non chain-wrapped hand and proceeded to pound a vile series of blows down onto Kareena’s forehead. Working methodically, Ameesha would pause in her work after every third and fourth punch just to grind the links back and forth across Kareena’s forehead or eyebrows. With a smile on her face and a song in her heart, Ameesha asked her opponent, “You still enjoying the basics Kareena?”
Trying to focus on Ameesha’s voice through the pounding in her head, Kareena groaned, “I’m gonna… gonna break… break your arms bitch.”
“Not if I break your NECK first!” Ameesha sneered as she pushed out of the mount and dragged Kareena to her feet, only to loop several lengths of the chain around her neck. Whirling behind the disoriented Kareena, Ameesha reached over her right shoulder, cupped Kareena’s chin in both hands and pulled her close. Without a word, she pushed up and sat out, neatly whiplashing Kareena’s neck against the point of her shoulder with the hideously augmented Reverse Neckbreaker. Wincing at the pain that rolled down her wounded arm after that latest bit of offense connected, Ameesha muttered, “Thought you took out my shoulders didn’t you ya cxnt? You haven’t taken out anything. And I’ll be happy to prove it to you.”
Pulling the chain away from Kareena’s neck, Ameesha jerked her to her feet and stood beside her. Glaring out at the audience, Ameesha roared, “Could a chick with broken shoulders do THIS?”
Showing them what ‘this’ entailed, Ameesha bent at the waist and looped one hand between Kareena's legs while the other found its way around her victim’s chin. Ignoring the fiery twinge that appeared in her right arm, Ameesha lifted Kareena off the mat, holding the lissome grappler draped parallel across her shoulders, trapped in the insidious Torture Rack. Listening to the audience applaud while Kareena moaned, Ameesha pulled down on her foe’s chin and thigh, even as she started to march around the ring. Pausing every now and then to rock up on her toes, Ameesha taunted, “You’re not talking so much now sweetie. What’s the matter, got nothing clever to say when your back’s about to break?”
Fighting off the urge to wail, Kareena grunted back, “Just stunned those scrawny arms of yours can hold me up for this long.”
“Oh I can hold you up for as long as I want Beb…”
“BREAK!”
Ameesha was cut off in mid-sentence by this loud exclamation. Turning her head to the side, Ameesha’s pretty face twisted in surprise and disgust when she realized Kareena had used the verbal distraction to reach out and grab hold of the top rope. Annoyed at her lapse, Ameesha continued to crank down on the Torture Rack as the ref began to count. Licking her lips, Ameesha whispered, “You want a break Kareena? I’ll give you several.”
Smirking, Ameesha rose on her toes and dropped to her butt, which nearly bent Kareena into an inverted U on Ameesha’s tawny shoulders. Savoring her rival’s shocked sob of pain, Ameesha pushed Kareena off her shoulders and let her go slopping to the canvas. Thinking about what she was going to do next, Ameesha spotted the chain coiled up next to her right foot and it gave her an idea. Wrapping several loops of the links around her left boot, Ameesha got to her feet and pulled Kareena to her hands and knees. With one hand buried in Kareena’s hair, Ameesha chided, “Ya know those basics you were so proud of Kareena? I don’t think they like you very much.”
Proving her point, Ameesha brought up her left foot, placed it against Kareena’s face and then stomped down, rubbing the chain against Kareena’s features with a diabolical variation on the old Boot Lace Rake.
Laughing nastily as the audience and Kareena groaned, Ameesha repeated the face tearing maneuver several more times before she finally drove a Short Kick to Kareena’s face that sent her back to the mat. Feeling much more in control of the situation at this point, Ameesha stood over her battered foe and took a good long time adjusting her top, tugging her bottom back into the proper alignment and generally making sure she looked prettier than the scuffed up Kareena at her feet.
After she’d smoothed out her hair and checked the condition of her braid, Ameesha put her hands on her hips and said, “Ya know Kareena, screw the basics. I’m ready to kick your ass with a little more flourish.”
Having already decided what said flourish was going to be, the domineering brunette peeled her rival off the canvas, grabbed hold of her wrist and whipped her hard into a corner on the other side of the ring. Working with the air of someone who was just here because they had nothing better to do, Ameesha wrapped several lengths of the chain around her left forearm and when she was satisfied, she sprinted off after her stunned opponent. There was still a good four or five feet between them when Ameesha left her feet, pulled up her chain-swathed arm and THWAM brought it smashing down across the bridge of Kareena’s nose in a perfect Flying Forearm. Kareena moaned and started to slide down the buckles, but Ameesha wouldn’t allow it.
Taking Kareena by the ponytail, Ameesha switched positions with her and hopped up onto the top turnbuckle. Taking a seated position, Ameesha pulled the chain off her forearm only to wrap it around Kareena’s neck. Trapping Kareena in a tight Front Facelock, Ameesha said, “I don’t know if adding the chain to this move will make it more painful or not, but the idiots will cheer and that means a bigger check for me, so what the hell right?”
Not caring if Kareena answered (which is good, because she didn’t) Ameesha pushed out of the corner, swung around in a perfect 180-degree arc and then dropped back to the canvas, ripping Kareena off her feet to drive the crown of her skull into the mat with a Tornado DDT.
Looking to humiliate Kareena the same way she’d been embarrassed earlier in the fight, Ameesha rolled Kareena over onto her back, straddled her waist and placed both hands on her foe’s shoulders in a move that was reminiscent of the ‘sexy pins’ of the halcyon days of apartment wrestling. As the ref swooped in beside them, Ameesha purred, “I dare you to get up Kareena. I fucking DARE you…”
Then the official was counting off ‘ONE… TWO…’ and Kareena took Ameesha’s bet because she rolled her right shoulder off the mat, forcing the match to continue.
Ameesha rolled her eyes, “Dumb. Brave and dumb. How typically Kareena.”
Getting to her feet, Ameesha dragged Kareena to the middle of the ring, then nudged her over onto her belly. Turning around so that she was facing towards Kareena’s feet, Ameesha bent Kareena's right leg at the knee and then crossed it across the extended leg, creating a shape that most closely resembled a ‘figure four.’ Grabbing the straightened left leg in both hands, Ameesha placed one foot on Kareena's legs where they crossed and fell back, pulling Kareena’s legs and lower body up off the mat at a hideous angle. Ameesha landed on her shoulders beside Kareena, pulling and pushing the twisted legs while also bending Kareena's spine into a distended C.
Kareena shrieked in pain and tried not to immediately surrender as Ameesha tore her in two. Fighting a terrible urge to give up right then and there, Kareena dulled the pain as best she could before placing both palms down on the canvas. Catching her breath, Kareena bit her tongue and pushed up as high as she could. The increased pressure on her spine almost forced her submission, but before her twisted form could betray her, she placed the crown of her head flat against the canvas and pushed up a little more. When she had just enough room to work with, Kareena tucked her chin into her chest and pulled forward hard. This brilliant bit of counter-wrestling was all she needed to escape the murderous knot Ameesha had tied her in, unfortunately it still left her feet in Ameesha’s possession, a fact Ameesha reminded her of when she fought to her feet to STOMP Kareena’s groin.
Tossing Kareena’s limp legs aside, Ameesha growled, “Good, I didn’t want to beat you with someone else’s finish anyway.” Leaving Kareena in a tangled pile of aching limbs, Ameesha jogged towards the most convenient corner and quickly ascended to the top rope. Turning to face the ring, she waited silently as Kareena fought to get her feet back. When Kareena had regained her verticality, Ameesha whispered, “Gonna kick all the haughty off your face now slut.”
As Kareena turned to face her, Ameesha leapt out into the void, tucked her knees up under her chin and then pistoned them out, searching for Kareena’s face with the Missile Dropkick!
Unfortunately for Ameesha, Kareena had been working out a plan when her back was turned and Ameesha had willingly dove right into it. As Ameesha bore down on her, Kareena stepped aside and as her foe was passing by, Kareena brought up a long length of chain and just LASHED it across Ameesha’s exposed middle. There was an ‘ohhhhh’ from the audience and an agonized scream from Ameesha as the counterstrike dropped her out of the air with all the grace of a dropped rock.
Knowing that her attack had struck home, Kareena couldn’t resist booting the sobbing brunette over onto her back so she could observe the nasty looking welt that was already forming across her tummy Breathing hard, Kareena growled, “You’ve got your claws, I’ve got mine.”
Intent on giving Ameesha another taste of her wrath, Kareena pulled down the pad on her right knee and hauled Ameesha to her feet, Taking hold of the chain nearer to Ameesha’s end, Kareena planted her feet and whipped Ameesha towards the rope using nothing but the chain. When she thought Ameesha had gone far enough, Kareena reeled her back in only to break into a sprint of her own. As the distance between them shrank to nothing, Kareena exploded off her feet in a high leap that ended when she CRASH drove her bare knee against the side of Ameesha’s head. The Flying Knee took Ameesha off her feet in an instant, but she barely had enough time to enjoy her trip to the canvas before Kareena was pulling her up again.
Forcing her to bend over, Kareena slapped a Standing Head Scissors, wrapped her arms around Ameesha’s waist and hauled Ameesha off her feet. With the point of Ameesha’s back resting on the ball of her shoulder, Kareena held her position for several seconds before taking two steps forward and then driving Ameesha down and forward while simultaneously dropping to one knee. Ameesha's tenderized right shoulder slammed full force into Kareena's bent knee, and Ameesha's face went pale with shock as she flopped onto the mat. Eyes gleaming as the Inverted Shoulderbreaker sent shockwaves of agony through her nemesis, Kareena pushed Ameesha onto her back and pounced across her chest, hooking the far leg.
Heartbeats later the ref counted, ‘ONE… TWO… THNO!’
Ameesha bucked free of the cradle, breaking the pin and the count. Sitting up on her haunches, Kareena rubbed her forearm across her face and was mildly irritated when it came back smeared with crimson. Dabbing carefully, she located a shallow cut just below her hairline, no doubt opened up during one of Ameesha’s vicious assaults with the chain. Satisfied that the wound wasn’t of any serious concern (at least not yet) Kareena slapped Ameesha across the back of the head and chided, “So you want to play for blood Ameesha? Then let’s play for blood.”
Coiling Ameesha’s fight-frayed ponytail in her fingers, Kareena pulled the woozy brunette into the center of the squared circle only to double her up with a stiff kick to the belly. Maintaining her death-grip on Ameesha’s mane, Kareena stood to her rival’s left, paused for a moment, then began snapping her right leg up over and over again, battering Ameesha’s face with the flat part of her foot. Working with machine-like precision, the cold-hearted Kareena MAULED Ameesha’s delicate features, keeping her pace steady and rhythmic as she pounded the pretty out of Ameesha’s face. Eventually, Ameesha could take no more of the hateful pummeling and she collapsed to one knee, but Kareena wasn’t having it.
With a ruthless TUG, she brought Ameesha back to her feet just long enough for her to take a giant step back, then lope forward and send her kicking leg slicing up in a wicked punt that caught Ameesha under the chin. The sound of her teeth clacking together was totally obscured by the sympathetic groans and the ‘DAAAAAANGEROUUUS!’ chants that were beginning to crop up in more and more of Kareena’s matches.
Hands on her hips, Kareena wiggled a boot under Ameesha’s ribs and flopped her over onto her back. Pleased to see that she’d bloodied Ameesha’s nose and lip, Kareena glanced out at the mob and said, “Awww, poor Ameesha’s gotten her lumpy face all bloodied up? You think she needs to be washed?”
Knowing full well what Kareena was referring to, the crowd replied in the positive and that was all the encouragement Kareena needed to drag her unresisting foe to the nearest corner. Placing the back of Ameesha’s neck against the bottom buckle, Kareena grabbed a huge handful of the chain and placed it against Ameesha’s face as best she could. Mussing Ameesha’s hair, Kareena mused, “This should make the highlight package at the end of the show.”
Straightening up, she moved to Ameesha’s right and took the top rope in both hands Using it for balance, she placed her left foot against the edge of Ameesha’s face, then scraaaped it forward, abrading the already abused features beneath the chain.
Hardly sated with one, Kareena repeated the cheek-scrubbing maneuver FOUR MORE TIMES, then told the mob, “NOW LET’S REALLY CLEAN HER UP!”
With a whole arena cheering her on, Kareena whirled around on her heel and sprinted for the ropes. Picking up an ungodly head of steam, Kareena headed back towards the corner and when she was within striking distance THWHACK, she caromed her left boot off the side of brunette’s head to complete the Face Wash.
Pulling her kicking foot from the gap between the bottom and middle ropes, Kareena scrambled to Ameesha’s ankles, grabbed hold of both and dragged her into the center of the ring. Tossing the boneless limbs aside, Kareena pounced across Ameesha’s middle, hooked both legs and grinned from ear-to-ear while the official counted, ‘ONE… TWO… THRNO!’ Despite (or perhaps in spite) of the abuse she had taken, Ameesha pounded a fist into Kareena’s temple, forcing Kareena to relinquish the cover.
Catching her breath, Kareena tweaked the tip of Ameesha’s nose and mused, “I wonder… does Ameesha have nine lives? Is that why it takes so much to keep her down?”
Fighting to be heard over the marching band that was running loose in her skull, Ameesha muttered, “I… I only… only need one to… to fuck you up.”
Shaking her head ‘no’ Kareena cooed, “You’re sorely mistaken Ameesha. You’re going to need all your lives to get past me. And if you’re already on the last one, you’re going to be tapping out VERY soon.”
Acting on her callous statement, Kareena slid her legs around Ameesha’s head so that the back of Ameesha’s neck was nestled against her crotch. But instead of locking her ankles, Kareena pulled Ameesha’s head up with one hand while the other began wrapping the chain around her skull. When Ameesha’s face was mostly obscured, Kareena crossed her ankles and rolled over onto her belly, a move that forced Ameesha onto her stomach as well. Palms braced against the mat, Kareena taunted, “Smart money says I’ve got more stamina than you Ameesha. Only one way to find out though…”
Gathering her breath, Kareena pushed up while maintaining the Head Scissors, a move that pulled Ameesha’s captured head several inches off the mat. Just as Ameesha was starting to realize the trap she’d fallen into, Kareena released the pressure and dropped, banging Ameesha’s chain-swathed head on the canvas. Proving ‘hell is repetition’ Kareena did several more ‘push-ups’ - each one ending the same as the first, with Ameesha’s forehead slamming against the canvas like a rapidly deflating basketball.
When the burn in her arms and shoulders went from pleasant to troublesome, Kareena rolled back over onto her butt, gave those world class thighs a colossal squeeeeze and sweetly asked, “How many lives lost now bitch?”
Ameesha only whimpered so Kareena was going to begin squeezing again, but then the ref started his count, a development that startled Kareena. Glancing in the direction of the official, he nodded towards the edge of the ring and she saw that in her haste to finish off Ameesha, she’d rolled close enough to the ropes for Ameesha to lay her left foot across the bottom cable.
Scowling over the sloppy mistake, Kareena released the hold and taunted, “Very clever kitten, but all you’ve done is delay the inevitable…” Kareena trailed off as she pulled the chain from around Ameesha’s face to reveal a countenance that was now bleeding from at least half a dozen swallow cuts along the forehead and cheeks. Getting to her feet, Kareena hauled Ameesha up after her and said, “Why Ms. Ameesha, you’re looking positively ghastly. I’m afraid the nice referee might stop this match on account of blood loss and we certainly don’t want that do we? I guess I’ll stop pounding your face… for a while.”
Standing face-to-face with her opponent, she grabbed Ameesha’s right arm, folded up the injured limb and forced it around behind her back. Keeping her grip tight, Kareena worked the Hammerlock with one hand while she threaded the other between Ameesha’s legs. Helping herself to a jiggling handful of helpless brunette butt cheeks, Kareena scooped Ameesha up for a Body Slam and held her prone. With the Hammerlock still in place, Kareena sat out fast, dropping Ameesha on the crown of her skull. Knowing that it would be almost impossible for Ameesha to kick out with her pinned arm, Kareena scooted forward and sat down hard on Ameesha’s heaving chest, trying her best to keep Ameesha down.
‘ONE… TWO… THRNO!’
Ameesha bucked the haughty Kareena off of her, forcing the match to continue for at least another three seconds. Starting to feel the first pangs of frustration, Kareena glowered and said, “Screw trying to do this the gentle way. If you don’t want to stay down, I’ll just break something and make sure you CAN’T get up.” Kicking the damaged brunette over onto her belly, Kareena sat down near Ameesha’s right shoulder and threaded her legs around Ameesha’s right arm. Resting her legs across Ameesha’s back, Kareena worried her feet under Ameesha's left shoulder and locked her ankles. Brushing a lock of hair out of her face, Kareena put her hands on the mat and said, "Get ready to howl for me little Ameesha."
When Ameesha didn't reply, Kareena tensed her legs and pressed down hard, putting sadistic pressure on Ameesha's shoulders with a join-lock that was best described as a Reverse Cross Armbreaker. Ameesha gasped and tried to jerk her way free, but Kareena clamped down even tighter, grinding Ameesha's face against the canvas. Balancing on one hand, Kareena reached out with her free hand, took hold of the chain and worked it down Ameesha’s face until it was pulling tightly against her slender throat.
Sighing heavily, Kareena told her, “I know this isn’t the cleanest way to win a match, but since I’ve seen you torture your opponents just for fun, I don’t feel bad about returning the favor.” ‘Favor’ was still hanging in the air when Kareena YANKED up on the chain, adding a vile stranglehold to the already considerable agony of the Armbreaker.
With her right shoulder feeling like it was about to be torn off and her neck caught in the murderous noose of the chain, Ameesha knew that she had very little time before she passed out or was choked out. Digging her left hand into the mat, Ameesha pushed up as far as she could and began to drag herself across the mat. The going was slow and absolutely agonizing, but Ameesha WAS moving and just before the blackness swarmed over her vision, Ameesha grabbed the middle rope and burbled, “BREAK!”
Grinding down on the Armbreaker until the ref reached ‘FOUR’ Kareena finally uncrossed her ankles and pushed to her feet. Snapping her briefs back into place, Kareena sneered, “OK slut, guess I’ll just have to wring your grubby little neck.”
Hauling Ameesha to her feet with a handful of ponytail and briefs, Kareena turned to the edge of the ring, surged forward and threw Ameesha OVER the top rope, splattering her on the mats below. Grabbing the chain in both hands, Kareena wound the links around her wrists and started to reel Ameesha back into the squared circle. Several seconds later, Ameesha was pulled to her feet, a position she was only able to enjoy for a moment before the force of Kareena’s tugging started choking the life out of her. With one hand frantically prying at the collar, Ameesha flailed around with her free hand and managed to grab hold of the middle rope. Breath coming in terrible hitching gasps, Ameesha dragged herself up onto the apron, a move that relieved the pressure on her windpipe.
Kareena realized that Ameesha had entrenched herself on the apron, so if she was going to get her back in the ring, she’d have to get closer. Growling low in the back of her throat, Kareena stalked towards the ring ropes and buried both hands in Ameesha’s locks. She was in the process of hauling Ameesha back into the squared circle when Ameesha shot up both hands and looped a length of chain behind Kareena’s neck. Smiling despite the pain, Ameesha stepped forward and dropped off the apron, a move that pinched Kareena’s throat between the chain and the top rope. Sneering savagely as Kareena above her burst into frantic life, Ameesha tugged down on the chain for about five seconds before she released her grip. Gagging and choking, Kareena immediately pulled away from the ropes, staggered back into the ring and collapsed onto her back in a breathless, groaning heap.
Back on the outside of the ring, Ameesha had taken stock of her injuries and realized she was still more than capable of continuing. But that didn’t change the fact that she hurt like hell and that meant someone had to suffer. Namely that smarmy little cxnt that thought she could make an example of Ameesha. Glancing over her shoulder, Ameesha’s smoky eyes narrowed as she spied Kareena laying prone on the canvas. Inspiration coming in a flash, she started to wrap the chain around her left arm over and over again. After a moment she paused to make sure she could still bend her arm. Finding she could, Ameesha licked her lips and whispered, “I’m gonna rip out your heart, Kareena; but first I’ll shatter your sternum. Ohhhh yeaaaaaah!!” After channeling Savage, Ameesha hopped up onto the apron, jogged over to the corner and scrambled onto the top rope where she paused to drink in the cheers and the exploding flash of cameras recording the moment.
Ready to fly, Ameesha dipped her knees and leapt out into the void. Tucking herself into a loose U, she cocked her chain-wrapped arm, aimed and THWAAAAAM the ring shook as she came down in a picture-perfect Flying Elbow Drop all the more emphatic thanks to the chain. Pushing to her knees, Ameesha slid into a tight straddle of Kareena’s chest and purred, “I’d stay down, otherwise I might be inclined to scoot forward a little bit.” While Ameesha was threatening her prey, the official dropped to his knees and counted, ‘ONE… TWO… THRENOO!’
It might have been the nonchalant cover or maybe it was just her last burst of adrenaline, but Kareena was able to shove Ameesha off of her with less than a second to spare. Cracking her knuckles, Ameesha spat, “Good for you slut, I thought you were broken already…” Grabbing a handful of Kareena’s hair, Ameesha scraped her opponent off the mat and started wrap the chain around Kareena’s head. When she couldn’t see anything but the slope of Kareena’s nose and chin, Ameesha marched her girl over to the nearest corner and sneered, “Try not to lose count bitch.”
Then Ameesha DROVE Kareena’s link-swathed skull into the top turnbuckle and after two more times, the audience caught on and counted off, ‘FOUR… FIVE… SIX… SEVEN… EIGHT… NINE… TEN!’ At ‘TEN’ Ameesha pulled her stumbling victim away and led her back to the center of the ring. Looking out to the audience with a malicious smile on her abused face, she whispered, “You are all gonna LOVE this.”
Gutting the hapless Kareena with a knee lift to the belly, Ameesha trapped Kareena’s chain-wrapped head in a Front Facelock, slung the near arm across her shoulders and used her free hand to grab Kareena’s green briefs. Bending her knees, Ameesha lifted Kareena off the mat and swung her into position directly over Ameesha’s head. The moment Kareena was inverted above her, Ameesha sat out hard, SPIKING Kareena’s head into the canvas with a skull-crushing Brainbuster.
After a moment of absolute silence, the audience exploded with a cacophonous ‘HOLY SHIT’ chant even as Ameesha was rolling Kareena onto her back and hooking the far leg. Cringing at everything he’d seen thus far, the zebra knelt beside the warring gladiators, checked Kareena’s shoulders and slapped the mat, ‘ONE… TWO… THRENOOOO!”
Somehow, Kareena rolled a shoulder off the canvas, breaking the cover. Nodding in cynical appreciation, Ameesha purred, “Damn bitch, your head must be harder than I thought. But I’m still gonna scrape out what’s inside.”
Continuing with her task, Ameesha peeled the chain off Kareena’s head and was more than a little pleased to see Kareena’s features were just as bloody as her own. Getting her feet under her, Ameesha took Kareena by the ankles and draaaaaged her well away from the ropes. Staying at Kareena's feet, Ameesha bent down grabbed an ankle in either hand and pulled Kareena's legs into a taut V. Moving like someone who hadn't been beaten with a sturdy length of chain, Ameesha placed her right leg between them, and then executed a one hundred and eighty degree turn to her left over the helpless Kareena's left leg. Completing the revolution, Ameesha grabbed Kareena’s free leg and fell backwards.
Landing hard on the canvas, Ameesha laced her free leg over Kareena's bent ankle and pressed down to cinch in the Figure Four Leglock. Planting both hands on the mat, Ameesha rocked up and down in an attempt to snap her rival’s leg. Grinning wickedly into Kareena’s stricken face, Ameesha sneered, “HOW’S THAT FEEL SLUT? SCREAM MY NAME!”
Biting down on her forearm to keep from shrieking ‘I quit’ Kareena tried to haul herself to the ropes, but every move she made was countered by the leering brunette. Nearly sobbing with desperation, Kareena’s pained face regained a shred of its old calm when she noticed the chain pooled between them. Focused on nothing but escape, Kareena stabbed out her right hand, grabbed a hold of the chain and then SLASHED it across Ameesha’s eyes. Ameesha let out a stunned yelp and collapsed onto her butt. There was still a lot of pressure on Kareena’s bent knee, but with Ameesha no longer actively cinching on the Leglock it wasn’t hard for Kareena to wrench her way free.
Curling into a loose ball, Kareena cradled her knee in an attempt to massage away some of the pain and she was at least KIND OF successful, but she had only managed to push to her hands and knees when Ameesha sprinted forward and drove a stiff kick into her ribs. Looming over the smoldering ruin of her rival, Ameesha purred, “So you don’t want a knee brace do ya Kareena? How about a full body cast?”
Not giving Kareena a chance to answer, Ameesha scraped her off the mat and trapped her in an insolent Standing Head Scissors. Wrapping her arms around Kareena’s trim waist, Ameesha bent her knees and hauled her new nemesis skyward, lifting Kareena into position for a Powerbomb.
Much like her earlier application of the Brainbuster, Ameesha didn’t hold the stall position, she just SLAMMED Kareena down as hard as she could, nearly driving Kareena through the ring with the force of the landing. The instant Kareena’s shoulders were on the canvas, Ameesha bent her knees and executed a tight little front flip that brought her into a perfect Bridge with Kareena's wriggling legs still in her grasp. Pouring the rest of her reserves into the cover, Ameesha nodded in time with the ref as he slapped the mat, 'ONE... TWO... THRENO!'
Kareena jerked her wriggling legs free of the Jackknife and flopped over onto her side, frustrating Ameesha’s efforts yet again. Snarling her fury, Ameesha pushed to her feet and did her best to scrub the blood off her forehead. (She didn’t check her arm which was good, because if she had, the amount of crimson thereon might have given Ameesha pause) Feeling slightly more human, Ameesha took a deep, ragged breath and panted, “I’m through trying for the fucking pin. You don’t want to lay down? Then I’ll bend you til you break!!”
Stalking over to her crippled adversary, Ameesha buried her hands in Kareena’s red-tinged ponytail (the wounds on her forehead and face had turned Kareena’s usually dark locks a wet, vivid crimson. It didn’t look pleasant.) and peeled her off the mat. Slipping around behind Kareena, Ameesha forced her opponent to double over even as she was threading her right leg around Kareena’s right. Just like that, Ameesha was halfway to her finisher and she would be a lot closer as soon as she slung her left leg up and over Kareena’s neck; unfortunately she didn’t make it that far.
In the split-second that Ameesha was off balance, Kareena tugged free of Ameesha’s grasp and whirled around behind her. Remembering exactly what Ameesha had done to her in the ropes a few minutes previous, Kareena grabbed a length of chain, wrapped it around Ameesha’s neck and pounced on Ameesha’s back. Holding the chain in both hands, Kareena snapped her thighs closed around Ameesha’s waist and squeezed as hard as she could, strangling the fight out of her writhing foe with a diabolical version of the Rear Naked Choke. In one of the damnedest displays of intestinal fortitude ever seen, Ameesha managed to keep her feet under her, even though Kareena was desperately trying to drag her to the canvas so she could end the fight for good. But Ameesha refused to yield!
Digging both hands under the links of constricting metal, she pulled with all her might, making sure Kareena assassin riding her couldn’t steal any more of her air. Stepping in fencepost holes, the gurgling Ameesha lurched her way toward the edge of the ring and when she within arms reach, she removed one hand from the collar and reeeeeeaacched for the cables only to have Kareena immediately release the Body Scissors and plant her feet against the canvas.
Before Ameesha could demand release, Kareena wrapped her left arm around Ameesha’s throat while the right cupped the top of her skull and pushed down. As the more traditional version of the Rear Naked Choke was applied Kareena reefed back on the choke and dropped to the canvas, taking both weary vixens to the canvas with a nasty SPLAT. Aware of nothing but the blood in her eyes and the breath that wasn’t in her throat, Ameesha uttered a little prayer to whoever might be listening and ROLLED in the direction of the ropes. She and Kareena traded places a few times and having her battered face pressed into the canvas wasn’t a very good feeling, but a few moments later Ameesha felt the reassuring presence of the ropes and she grabbed them without hesitation.
Mustering the energy to form words, Ameesha mumbled, “You fight like a girl Kareena.”
Enraged by Ameesha’s seemingly endless reserves, Kareena squeezed down on the choke one last time and replied, “You’re right. I fight like the girl that’s kicking your ass.”
Heeding the ref’s announcement of ‘FOUR’ Kareena released her hold and rolled away.
Noting her bleeding features in the most cursory of fashions, Kareena was much more interested in the blood of her opponent. While Kareena’s condition was much more eye-catching, Kareena could see that Ameesha’s dark mane was shinier and somehow thicker than it should have been and she was willing to bet money that the next time she touched Ameesha’s hair, her hand would come away red. Looking to test that theory, she limped over to the woozy Ameesha, booted her in the shoulder and then pulled her back to her feet. Standing in front of Ameesha, Kareena applied another Hammerlock to Ameesha’s arm. Confident that her prey wasn’t going anywhere, Kareena used the other hand to wrap the chain around Ameesha’s torso and pinned arm, repeating the tactic over and over until the majority of it had been used up.
Resting her forehead against Ameesha’s, Kareena whispered, “This is how you lose Ameesha.“
Letting go of the chain,, she bent down, wrapped both arms around Ameesha’s waist and then threaded her head between Ameesha’s left arm and her torso. Clasping her hands together in a white-knuckled grip, Kareena bridged up and fell back once , hitting a Northern Lights Suplex, that had the added benefit of dropping all of Ameesha’s weight onto her weakened right arm not to mention the gravy that was the chain. Feeling Ameesha groan more than she actually felt it, Kareena bridged up as the ref dropped down to count.
‘ONE… TWO…’ In direct defiance of her opponent and the hateful steel cocoon, Ameesha bucked her legs and twisted onto her side to bring the count to a grinding halt.
Wiping frustrated tears from her eyes, Kareena tore the chains from Ameesha’s midsection and pulled them both to their feet. Impaling Ameesha with a vile knee to the crotch, Kareena let Ameesha sag against her just so she could whisper, “I hope you understand Ameesha… if you leave this arena on a backboard, it’ll be your fault, not mine.”
Taking a moment to savor the deep shivers that were wracking her opponent’s lissome frame, Kareena took hold of Ameesha’s right arm and stepped to her left. Drawing the crippled limb across her chest, Kareena rose up on her toes, then snapped back, taking them both on a short but brutal journey to the mat. It was bad enough Ameesha’s lacerated features were reintroduced to the canvas, but the landing was even harder on her brutalized shoulder. But if Ameesha thought that the landing would bring an end to her torment, she was sadly mistaken! They’d been on the canvas for only a few seconds when Kareena (still in possession of Ameesha’s arm mind you) rolled to her left, a move that put her knees to the canvas and allowed her to bring them both back to their feet.
Cinching on Ameesha’s arm like she owned the damn thing, Kareena looked to the audience and asked, “AGAIN?”
Well of course they weren’t going to say no. When the mob gave her an affirmative, Kareena hit the deck for the second time in as many minutes and this time even the loud THUD of the landing couldn’t overpower Ameesha’s shriek as the Single Arm DDT did its best to break her arm. Resting on her back, Kareena turned her head, planted a taunting kiss on what might have been the only spot on Ameesha’s forehead that wasn’t painted with blood and cooed, “Sorry about this Ameesha, but you know the old saying about bad luck coming in threes.”
Ignoring Ameesha’s feeble protests, Kareena rolled to her left and pushed back to her feet. Not bothering with a taunt this time, Kareena just DROVE herself back to the mat, nearly breaking Ameesha’s nose and shoulder in the same violent motion. Finally releasing her grip, Kareena kicked Ameesha over onto her belly and went about finishing her off. Laying perpendicular to Ameesha's body, Kareena took hold of Ameesha’s left arm and stretched it out as far as it would go. Trapping the helpless limb between her thighs, Kareena used her left arm to hook Ameesha’s right arm around the elbow. Pulling back with vicious force, Kareena completed the hold by using her right hand to cup Ameesha’s right shoulder and yank back, adding even more pressure.
The capacity crowd roared their approval (while Ameesha just plain roared) as Kareena successfully applied one of her finishers, the viciously painful Kareena-tonin! Ignoring her own blood, sweat and tears as best she could, Kareena pulled back her head and screamed, "SUBMIT!"
Several inches away, Ameesha’s body was more than willing to obey that command, but her incredible will wouldn't allow such a blatant betrayal. After all, she was Ameesha. She made Kareenas submit, not the other way around. Biting her tongue to keep from screaming, Ameesha used her relatively healthy legs to struggle toward the ropes, but with her arms tied up behind her, she couldn't get close enough to enforce a break. Fighting down a panicked uprising, Ameesha raged against the pain as she started to wriggle around in a circle, carrying every bit of Kareena's weight, not to mention the agony of Kareena's finisher as she did so. The ref thought Ameesha was going to pass out long before she could complete her rotation, but Ameesha just wouldn't die and as soon she could, she snaked out a foot and laid it along the bottom rope.
Unable to keep her mouth shut even at this stage in the fight, Ameesha mumbled, "That all you got cxnt?"
Ready to chew nails, Kareena sneered, “You’re not going to be conscious long enough to find out.”
Releasing her hold before the official could get any more annoying about it, Kareena got to her feet, took a deep breath and then dragged Ameesha to hers. Burying both hands in Ameesha’s sweat and blood slicked locks (Kareena had been right, her hands came away red) she marched her semi-coherent victim over to the edge of the ring and backed her into the ropes. Pulling Ameesha’s arms out across the top rope, Kareena grabbed the middle cable and pulled it up and over, trapping Ameesha in a defenseless T.
Trying desperately to catch control of her own breathing, Kareena cupped Ameesha’s chin in one hand and tipped Ameesha’s head back. Meeting her foe’s bleary gaze, Kareena purred, “I’ve been waiting to do this ever since you stepped out from behind the curtain.”
++
Kareena released her grip and whirled around fast, snapping her dampened ponytail across Ameesha’s face, a move that was really more symbol than strategy at this point. Still, the Ponylash always got the crowd on her side and tonight was no exception. With the mob urging her on, Kareena planted her feet, squared her shoulders and proceeded to UNLOAD the most merciless torrent of body punches seen in quite some time. It was as if Kareena suddenly decided she’d been wrong in lavishing so much attention on Ameesha’s arms and now she wanted to make up for it. And make up for it she did. Hooks, jabs, even the occasional uppercut, all of them slammed into Ameesha’s helpless chassis with the same reckless abandon.
It was only when the ref started his count that Kareena came back to herself and pulled Ameesha free of the ropes. Stepping aside, Kareena allowed Ameesha to tumble to the canvas; the only adjustment she made was Flip Ameesha over, then drag her into a position near the edge of the ring. Hopping over what was left of her rival, Kareena slipped out onto the apron and grabbed the top rope in both hands. Leaning back, she gauged the landing with a falcon’s eye and when she was satisfied, Kareena leapt up and over the ropes, sling-shotting herself over the top rope only to come down sternum-first across Ameesha’s belly with a Splash. Hooking Ameesha’s far leg, Kareena closed her eyes and prayed as the ref counted, ‘ONE… TWO…’ Ameesha twitched her left shoulder into the air, forcing an end to the count.
When Ameesha escaped the Splash, something snapped inside Kareena. Something very small, but very important to her state of mind as a fighter went with a brisk little ‘crack’ that was completely swallowed by the mindless shriek of rage that escaped her lips. Throwing restraint to the wind, the crazed Kareena scrambled to her feet and dragged Ameesha to her knees. Pulling the penitent Ameesha in close, Kareena secured the base of Ameesha’s braid with her left hand while the right busied itself by seeing how many punches it could bang off Ameesha’s forehead in a single second.
Seeing the world through a thin red haze (Kareena didn’t know if it was the anger or her own blood and frankly, she didn’t care) Kareena just bludgeoned her rival’s skull, all the while screaming, “WHY WON’T YOU DIE?”
Ameesha didn’t respond, probably couldn’t respond, but the silence only enraged Kareena further. Ceasing her pugilistic assault, Kareena tore her foe off her knees and reeled her in. Lacing her left arm across Ameesha's chest, Kareena grabbed the back of her opponent's neck and clamped down tight. Too angry for words, she bent her knees and executed a perfect back-flip with Ameesha hanging limp in her clutches. The end result was something that mixed the best of a Rock Bottom and a Standing Moonsault to flatten Ameesha against the canvas with Kareena's other finisher, the breathtaking Kareena-rizer.
Slopping across Ameesha's chest, Kareena didn't bother to hook a leg, she just smiled and waited as the referee and the fans counted off, 'ONE... TWO... THRENOOOOO!' The audience exploded in a mixed cascade of cheers and boos. Because Ameesha hadn't kicked out of Kareena's finish, but she had draped her left foot along the bottom rope, a tactic that required the count to end.
Beyond anything like a quip or barb at the moment, Kareena just sobbed in frustration and slammed a petulant little punch into Ameesha’s trembling tummy. Knowing she could end this fight if she got Ameesha to the middle of the ring, Kareena wiped the tears from her eyes and hauled them both back to a vertical base. Leading Ameesha well away from the ropes, Kareena slung her left arm across Ameesha’s chest and prepared to deliver a second Kareena-rizer.
She’d just started to dip her knees when Ameesha jerked up her left arm and drove a trio of skull-jarring Elbow Smashes into Kareena’s temple. The fusillade of blows was enough to knock Kareena loopy but it wasn’t enough to take her legs from her. That’s why Ameesha roared forward and punted her right between the thighs. Uttering a scream so high pitched it was almost inaudible, Kareena collapsed onto her knees and that’s right where Ameesha wanted her.
Fully aware that she was doing something good (the crowd reaction also reinforced this thought) Ameesha couldn’t for the life of her remember what she called this move. Forcing the whimpering grappler’s head between her thighs, the shopworn brunette wrapped her arms around Kareena’s waist and locked her hands. After several deep breaths, Ameesha bent her knees and slowly lifted the stunned girl into position for another Powerbomb.
With Kareena's legs draped limp on either side of her head, Ameesha pushed up and out on Kareena's legs, sending them trailing out behind the rest of her, which in turn left Kareena's head close to Ameesha's talons. As gravity began to pull Kareena down. Ameesha caught Kareena’s head and sat out hard. Kareena hit the mat face-and-chest first with an ungodly a deafening WHAM that was instantly swallowed up by the crazed cheering of the fans. Already into the act of rolling Kareena onto her back, Ameesha thought ‘the Beautiful Letdown. That’s what that was called.’ Then it was gone and Ameesha collapsed across her opponent’s chest.
Hoping to God that it was finally over, the ref slid into place and counted, ‘ONE… TWO… THRENOOOOO!’
But Kareena shot a shoulder off the canvas and now it was Ameesha’s cheeks that were burning with frustrated tears. Picking Kareena up with a handful of stout leather collar, Ameesha lead her over to the nearest corner and tossed her in back-first. Stepping in close, Ameesha took Kareena’s ponytail in one hand and her shoulder in the other.
Panting, Ameesha hissed, “I’m going to make you mine…”
The words were barely out of her mouth when she pulled Kareena’s head to the side, exposing her neck. Darting forward, Ameesha lowered her head, opened her jaws and BIT DOWN HARD on the soft juncture of neck and shoulder. Kareena howled in absolute anguish but was too weak to break free. Instead, she was forced to rely on the official’s count - which took four seconds longer than she would’ve liked. When Ameesha finally broke away, it was as if she’d had the finest meal she’d ever tasted! At ringside, ‘Scape managed to get a picture of Ameesha as she pulled back; her eyes partly closed; her mouth twisted in a sleepy half smile as she licked Kareena’s blood from her lips. That shot became the iconic image of Ameesha’s career although Ameesha didn’t know that at the time - all she knew was the bell hadn’t sounded, so she still had work to do!
On autopilot, the exhausted grappler wrapped her arms around Kareena’s waist and lifted her into a sitting position on the top turnbuckle. Slowly climbing to the middle rope, Ameesha applied a Front Facelock with her less-damaged arm (the left if we are correct) then slung Kareena’s near arm over her shoulders and grabbed a handful of dark green briefs. Lifting Kareena to a vertical position, Ameesha gingerly climbed to the top rope and once her footing was secure, she bent her knees, lifted and fell back.
BWHAAAAAM! They seemed to fall forever; much, much longer than Ameesha remembered it being, but just when she was beginning to wonder if it would ever end, they hit the mat with an echoing impact. The Superplex bounced both women off the canvas several inches, but when they settled down, the two devastated warriors lay side by side, neither strong enough to take advantage of what should have (no doubt) been a three count.
Waiting just long enough to confirm they weren’t injured, the ref began to count…
‘ONE… TWO… THREE… FOUR… FIVE… SIX… SEVEN… EIGHT…’
The crowd was at fever pitch, hoping and praying this wasn’t going to end in a double count out. Whoever the celestial entity is who watches out for wrestling fans rewarded their fervor…Ameesha and Kareena let out simultaneous groans as they rolled to their knees. Neither of them was moving very fast, but they WERE moving and no matter how slow their pace, whichever got to her feet first was certainly going to win!
Ameesha answered that question when she surged to her feet and SMACK slammed her boot into Kareena’s forehead. Ignoring Kareena’s groan, she pulled the boneless beauty up and trudged with her back to the corner they’d just flown off of. Standing behind her Kareena, Ameesha cinched up Kareena’s waist, lifted her in the air and dropped into a sitting position on the top buckle facing the audience and not the ring.
Hoping she had it in her to do what she was going to do, Ameesha made sure not to get tripped up in the chain as she stepped through the ropes out onto the apron. Climbing to the top turnbuckle, she thrust Kareena’s head between her thighs and glanced out at the roaring sea of faces. Drawing an achingly deep breath into her lungs, Ameesha screamed, “BIGGEST LETDOWN EVER!”
As the mob began to process her announcement, Ameesha snaked her arms around Kareena’s waist and hauled her into a stall position for a Powerbomb. The crowd held its breath as Ameesha started to push Kareena off her shoulders, but the silence became a stunned ‘GASP’ when Kareena locked her legs on Ameesha’s neck and TWISTED her body backward, tossing Ameesha off her perch halfway across the ring where she landed flat on her back. Kareena’s journey didn’t travel as far, but ended just as painfully when she hit flat on her chest, belly and face. There was a sonic boom of BWAAAMBWAMs! But everyone in the arena sprang to their feet; cheering on both women as the ref began his ten count - again!
‘ONE… TWO… THREE… FOUR… FIVE…. SIX…. SEVEN… EIGHT… NINE…TENOOO!’
On opposite sides of the squared circle, Ameesha and Kareena got to their feet and locked eyes as the stumbling autopilot they’d been on for the past few minutes vanished in a white hot surge of hatred. Each knew EXACTLY who she was in the ring with and EXACTLY what she was going to do to her before the bell rang again. Wishing nothing but pain and humiliation on her foe, Ameesha and Kareena exploded forward with dual banshee shrieks that could be heard in the nosebleed seats. As their imminent collision approached, it was assumed the rivals were merely going to go down in a tangle of snarling limbs, but Kareena made an ass of anyone thinking that when she lowered her shoulder and DROVE through Ameesha with a Spear that nearly broke her rival in half!
Though it wasn’t her finisher, Kareena knew the match was over when she hooked Ameesha’s far leg and nodded savagely as several thousand voices chanted, ‘ONE… TWO… THRENOOO!”
Ameesha kicked out of the Cradle and Kareena let out an anguished howl! She’d hit Ameesha with EVERYTHING she could think of; twisted, stretched and beat her until she was bleeding and raw; yet still she wouldn’t STAY DOWN! Hell, the slut’s shoulders had to be useless, how was she even kick… The tears dried up as Kareena realized how Ameesha had managed to resist her.
Rubbing her temples in disbelief, Kareena murmured, “I hook a leg and you break the cradle. So I guess….” Pouring herself across Ameesha’s heaving chest, the exhausted Kareena grabbed Ameesha’s left wrist in both hands and forced it flat against the mat. In the same breath, she Scissored Ameesha’s maimed right arm between her thighs and forced it flat too. Licking her lips, Kareena stared into Ameesha’s eyes and purred, “…I won’t hook a leg.”
Understanding dawned on Ameesha’s abused face and she frantically placed her feet on the mat in hopes of…
‘ONE!’ bridging up, and she was able to do so, but it wasn’t enough to roll Kareena off her shoulders …
‘TWO!’ Ameesha knew it was over but that didn’t stop her from screaming…
‘THREE!’
…“I HATE YOU!”
Then the bell was ringing, the fans were cheering and the Announcer was proclaiming, “Ladies and gentlemen, your winner by pinfall… KAREENA KAPOOR!”
Playing those words over and over in her mind, Kareena held the Crossbody Pin just long enough to tell Ameesha, “Don’t hate me because I won Ameesha; hate me because I’m BETTER’N you!”
Kissing the squirming brunette on the forehead, Kareena got to her feet; able to stand just long enough to remove the collar from her neck before she slumped into the referee‘s arms.