News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Andrea Chronicles- Ch3 Andrea vs the Redneck Dream Girl

• 0 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
The Andrea Chronicles- Ch3 Andrea vs the Redneck Dream Girl
« on: August 29, 2020, 06:13:16 PM »
If interested, here's the link to the first two parts-
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74723.msg541366#msg541366
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89401.msg617096#msg617096

The Andrea Chronicles Ch 3
Andrea vs the Redneck Dream Girl

I have to give my friend Shannon credit for this next story, also. This involves his wife's cousin Lori. Shannon told me about Lori and said she was really cute and wild and he thought, if we paid her and one of her friends a little money, they would probably fight for us. I didn't know if he was serious or not, but one day we drove by her place of work. She worked at her dad's bait shop/gas station down by the river. Lori definitely looked cute. She had blonde hair and a nice, little tight body.
   Nothing came of the little encounter and Shannon never talked to her about an arranged catfight. A short time later, Andrea and I were at the river and we stopped into Lori's store for some drinks. Lori was even hotter than I remembered. She wore a tank top and cutoff jeans. She remembered me and was very friendly while ignoring Andrea. As we drove home, Andrea made several catty comments about Lori. The conversation went something like this:
   "How did you know that skank?" she asked.
   "First of all, she's Shannon's cousin and me and him went there a couple of Saturdays ago when we went fishing. Second of all, why is she a skank? I thought she was nice."
   "I'm sure you did, the way she was flirting with you."
   "She was just being friendly."
    "Plus, her ass was hanging out of her shorts. Who dresses like that at work? That's so tacky."
   "Well, most of her customers are men."
   "Why don't you just shut up," she said, giving me an icy glair.
   "What's the big deal. It's not like she's that hot." Then I spent the rest of the drive home convincing her she was way hotter than Lori.
   The following was one of Andrea's favorite stories. I have taken a few creative liberties with this story, but essentially it is the fight that I told Andrea about.

After defeating Eve in the rematch, Andrea discovered she enjoyed the feeling of conquering another woman. The victory gave her confidence and she soon began longing for another fight. I suggested her friend Kelly, but Andrea said no. That was her best friend and she couldn't imagine hurting her. We discussed several other names, but couldn't find a suitable opponent. After the encounter with Lori, I suggested her. Andrea was hesitant at first since she really didn't know her, but I talked her into it. I thought it would be an incredibly sexy matchup. Both women had great bodies, plus they had very different personalities which would add to the dynamics of the situation. Andrea was an educated, respectable college student, while Lori was a high school dropout, with a wild reputation.
I contacted Shannon and told her I had found Lori an opponent. He called Lori, worked out the monetary details, and soon a match was arranged. The following Saturday, I cleared out space in the living room for them. Lori arrived and walked in and gave me a hug.
   "Where's this bitch I'm supposed to wrestle?" she asked.
   "She's in the back getting ready. It is supposed to be a bra and panties match, you know," I said, hinting at her overdressed attire.
   "Oh, yeah." She slid out of her jeans and t-shirt. Wearing a white bra and pink panties, I got a good look at her. The 18-year-old had one of those naturally tight bodies, though she didn't seem the type to diet or go to the gym.
   Soon Andrea entered, wearing a sexy purple bra and panties set, along with silky white stockings. Andrea's sexy outfit complimented her voluptuous body, while Lori's smoking body looked good even in her plain underwear. 
   They moved to the center of the room and faced off. While both would be considered petite, the two had contrasting body types. Andrea was 5'2 and 120 lbs. with a nice rack, a narrow waist, and a shapely ass, while Lori was 5'3 and 110 lbs. with small, perky tits, and a compact, fit body.
    "OK, college girl, let's get this on," said the high school dropout. Shannon said Lori was hesitant about an arranged fight until he mentioned it would be against Andrea. She thought Andrea had acted like a snob when we were at her store and she would "love to knock the uppity bitch down a few notches".
   The two approached like the inexperienced grapplers they were, grabbing at each other, not sure of what to do first. Eventually, they locked hands and began to push and struggle in a battle of strength. At first, they looked to be an even match and neither could gain an advantage. Slowly, though, Lori's hands pushed and painfully bent Andrea's hands backward and she began to force my wife down towards her knees. My cute wife whimpered and strained with all her might, but despite being 10 lbs. heavier, she was not as strong as the skinny redneck. Then Lori leaned forward and got my wife in a front headlock.
   Already my wife was being overpowered by her slender opponent, but she wasn't going down without a fight. She pushed and twisted her body with all her might and the two fell and began rolling around the floor, as Andrea tried to get free. Lori had a tight grip, though, and she couldn't break the hold. After a couple minutes of struggling, Andrea had to stop and catch her breath. They were lying face down in a line, with Lori's upper body on Andrea's head, maintaining the headlock.
   "Come on baby, you can do it," I said.
   "The bitch is choking me," Andrea whined, "I can't breathe!"
   "I am not," Lori said, "You're just a wimp."
   Without really thinking about it, I reached down and patted Andrea's soft bottom. It looked so sexy, as she lay there, her butt slightly jutting upward. Lori laughed.
   "Pat your wife's fat ass while you can, because when I get through kicking it, it won't look so good," Lori said.
   Andrea didn't appreciate the comment and renewed her struggle. Lori maintained her hold for another minute or so, before growing bored and changed tactics. She slid on top of Andrea and sat on the small of her back, facing my wife's legs.
   "Get off me!" Andrea cried. I could tell she was getting more and more frustrated by the minute. "Get off me right now!"
   Lori responded by grabbing Andrea's panties and yanking them towards her. My wife squealed and kicked her feet, as her panties wedged into the crevice of her womanhood. Maintaining a grip on my wife's panties with one hand, Lori's other hand began to slap my wife's bare ass cheeks. Lori was laughing, Andrea was wailing, and I was in pure ecstasy. Finally, the panties ripped in half, sending Lori flying backward off Andrea.
   This was Andrea's opportunity to seize the advantage and strike back at Lori. Instead, she went running to me.
   "I don't want to fight anymore," she said, sliding into my arms.
   "You can't quit now," I said, "You can still beat her. I know you can." Actually, I had serious doubts about her chances of victory, but selfishly, I was having too much fun for it to end then. "Remember how you beat Eve." She nodded. "You have big tits; you might as well use them." I unfastened her bra and her succulent breasts spilled out excitedly. "Go get her."
   By this time Lori was on her feet waiting impatiently. Andrea grabbed her head and attempted the breast smother hold, that won her the fight with Eve. Unfortunately, Lori wasn't willing to be smothered and pushed Andrea away. Andrea persisted and tried again for the breast smother, but Lori fought back, pinning Andrea against the wall. After numerous attempts, my beautiful wife was able to wrap her arms around Lori's head and press it into her bosom. Lori struggled desperately, as my wife gave a sigh of relief.
Despite what I had told Andrea earlier, I did not know if it would work again, but the effectiveness of the hold was proven as Lori slapped and grabbed at Andrea's arms. Now it was Andrea's turn to render Lori helpless. Just like Eve a few weeks ago, Lori was being smothered by Andrea's soft breasts. It took a couple of minutes before Eve passed out, and after a minute Lori's struggling seemed to weaken.
Lori was close to passing out when, all of a sudden, Andrea let out a whimper and her look of triumph turned into an expression of hurt. Then I noticed Lori's hand buried between my wife's shapely thighs. She had dug her nails into my wife's delicate softness.
Andrea released Lori, as her hands dropped between her legs. I had already approached the two, expecting to catch Lori after she passed out.  Instead, I got a closeup view of Andrea's ass, as she bent over, massaging her pussy. I placed my hands on the sides of her plump ass, as I drew her to me.
   "Are you ok?" I asked. I'm sure she could feel my boner pressed against her soft tush.
   "I'm going to kill the bitch!" She hissed.
   Andrea charged Lori, who was still gagging for air. The two fell onto the floor in a tangle and began twisting and rolling. They were a whirl of sexy legs, asses, and arms, as they battled for control. Once again, Lori began to dominate the fight, mounting my wife several times, before being pushed off. I was proud of Andrea, who fought like a wildcat. She was able to rip Lori's bra off, which did seem to cause the perky tittied girl some distress. Andrea grabbed Lori's panties and wrenched them down her slim hips and toned legs. One of Lori's best physical qualities is her tight smooth ass. While I was appreciating its sweetness, Lori pinned my wife to the floor.
Without any more undergarments to attack, Andrea was forced to grapple straight up and was not being successful. Lori, kneeling between my wife's legs, grabbed Andrea's wrists and forcibly restrained them against the carpet. Her position opened up an opportunity for my wife, who was able to wrap her legs around Lori's thin waist.
"Ungh!" Lori grunted as she fell on her side, trying to break free. Andrea kept her legs locked around Lori, squeezing them tight. My wife has very strong legs for her size, as Lori found out. She slapped and beat Andrea's creamy thighs, but my wife used her shapely legs like pythons, wringing the fight out of Lori. Then, in a coup de gras, Andrea grabbed Lori's head and crammed them between her chest. Almost immediately, Lori began slapping at the floor.
"She's tapping out!" I exclaimed. My wife gave me a blank look, obviously not knowing what that meant. "She's giving up. You won." I grabbed my wife's sexy body and pulled her off the cute, little redneck.  We began to kiss, my hands all over her pale, curving flesh. At some point, we made it to the bedroom, never knowing when Lori left.