News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Stella vs Sasha in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Emo Stella and non-Emo Sasha see music and their body comparisons much different

Prelude:  Swedish Stella and Sasha from Portugal would not likely meet very often and probably not at all.  But Sasha is visiting some friends in Sweden, and she runs into Stella at an Emo style bands concert.  Of course, Stella really likes the emotional, hardrock type of music but Sasha isn't much on itl  When they do run into each other near the porta potties at this outdoor concert, there is an exchange that gets the womens' blood boiling.

Stella:  "Hey, my name is Stella, you like this music as much as I do?"
Sasha:  "This crap....hardly.  I came with some friends, their association I'm now reconsidering after dragging me to this."
Stella:  "Then, I have to question your taste in music."
Sasha:  "Yeah, well I question a lot about you."
Stella:  "One thing I do know is I not only could kick your ass but I'm hotter to you to begin with."
Sasha:  "I don't know much about Emo music fans but may I assume hallucinagenic drugs must be involved complete with self-delusions?"
Stella:  "Well, at least you have one thing going for you, a sense of humor....I can probably think of some others {long pause}.....well, at least you have thing going for you, a sense of humor."
Sasha:  "Ok bitch!  You and me in a couple of contests...one to show I'm hotter than you and then to crush your Emo ass."
Stella:  "There is a post concent party in a tent...that is, if your royal highness can handle getting beat in a tent."
Sasha:  "I don't have to worry about losing...that is going to be your problem."

The concert eventually ends and just as agreed upon Sasha and Stella and some of the other concert goers end up in the tent mentioned.   It is explained what is about to occur, a beauty contest followed by a catfight and everyone who is not underage basically stays with a very few exceptions...they see the opponents and no way are too many willing to miss out on this.  Stella and Sasha are ready to start the fist competition, and the spectators are ready to judge it.

Beauty Contest:   There will be 8 anatomical areas as their assets as compared and one woman gets proven right on being the more beautiful.  Whoever wins more of these areas will be declared the winner.  The first area of comparison is facial beauty, and Sasha has a great exotic look to her and model-like features to take a 1-0 lead with an easy win here.  The next area is a good one for each girl, but Stella has great pointed nipples and nicely shaped tits to edge out Sasha and tie up the overall contest at 1-1.  The next area for judgment is the comparison of midsections, each of which has a nice one.  This competition ends in a tie with each having a firm, shapely stomach area so the tally is 1-1-1 now.  The next area of comparison is the pussy, and Sasha has a firmer one her to take a 2-1-1 edge halfway through the contest.  The next area to be judged are the legs.  Stella's legs are fine but Sasha's dancer's ones are divine to take a 3-1-1 lead with her fit and very shapely ones.  The last frontside area to be judged are arms/armpits.  This one goes Sasha's way also with firmer arms to take a 4-1-1 lead and clinch the overall contest.  That ends the frontside assets comparisons as the women turn around for the back and ass judgments....Stella hoping mainly to just cut the final defeat margin.  The women's backs are judged too close to call so that gives the contest a second tie as the score is now 4-1-2 in favor of Sasha.  The final comparison is their asses, and this is probably Stella's best asset so to speak, and she takes this area with her nice buttcheeks to at least close the final margin of defeat to a more respectable 4-2-2.  Sasha wins, but at least Stella keeps Sasha from winning a majority of the areas.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Stella vs Sasha in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 2 of 3)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 10:11:13 PM »
{alt}
Stella and Sasha are ready to go at in the catfight after Sasha's 4-2-2 beauty contest win

Catfight:  Stella and Sasha are given the choice to put back on some clothes but they reject that since they are ready to start the fight without delay.  Stella is mad about her beauty contest loss, and Sasha is mad that there was a lot more concert left ever after she encountered Stella by the porta potties....and Sasha hated every minute of it.  Sasha starts the fight by grabbing Stella's beauty contest winning tits, obviously a tad upset that she herself didn't get judged the winner in that one.  Stella is ready to compete as she moves her own hands to grab hold of Sasha's orbs also.  The squeezing of tits continue with twisting included along with some nipple pinching and the like.  Although this action brings some squeals of anguish, neither woman has strong enough nor large enough hands to really do a lot of damage in this situation, especially when their own breasts are being attacked at the same time.  So this ends up pretty much a tie as they move their arms around the other's waist to start a mutual bearhug contest.  Their forms are pulled close together as each tries to pressure the other's midsection and gain advantage from that punishment.  Not much advantage is obtained by either woman here with perhaps a slight advantage for Sasha due to her more firm arms but nothing that makes a difference.  Meanwhile, higher up on their forms, Stella gains an advantage with her more erect and firmer tits, although again nothing that will make a huge difference.  The women see that and end this basically stalemated process and push each other away to plan something else.

Sasha is again the aggressor as she slaps the Swedish Emo fan with her right hand.  Once again, Stella is hardly one to turn the other cheek, and she doesn't here as she returns Sasha's slap with one of her own.  In each case, the woman who is hit has her head jerked hard to her right by the force of the blow.  Neither woman gains from this exchange so they go for the hair of the other and they stumble around the open area underneath the tent as their heads and thus their bodies have to move with their yanked hair.  The spectators give their nude forms plenty of room as they eventually drop to their knees and then after that to lying down positions.  They begin to roll around the ground in the large area opened up for probably exact this type of action in the fight.  First one woman gets on top and then the other as they exchange positions via more grabbed hair or perhaps another area of the other's form.   When either woman gets on top, she works in a titsmother to smash her mams she is so proud of against the face of her trapped victim.  She is able to transfer sweat, foul body odor, and force a restriction of breathing by the woman on the bottom as flesh contacts flesh.  The women finally end up in lying on their sides in neutral positions and push each other away.

The women get to standing positions and move their arms and hands in front of their bodies in almost random motion to obviously try to penetrate the other's defense and to get a hold going.  Sasha is able to get through first and grab Stella by the shoulder to turn her body a bit which allows Sasha to get to the side of her foe and put on a headlock. Stella's head is trapped within Sasha's connected hands and forearms and she apparently is ready to take out her bad time at the concert with Stella's head as the target of the punishing hold.  Stella tries to wiggle it out of Sasha's clutches, but Sasha maintains the hold and continues to put what pressure she can on to the Swedish brunette's neck and head.  Stella moves her hands to try to pull Sasha's hands apart but can't do it.  However, each woman is of course barefooted, and Stella is in perfect position to do a little foot stomping on Sasha's unprotected feet.  It only takes a couple of Stella feet coming down on top of Sasha's exposed feet to force the Portuguese ebony girl to drop the hold.  As she does and tries to move away, Stella gives her a parting shot in the back of her recent punisher.

That blow by Stella causes Sasha to stumble and fall onto all fours.  Stella was just doing that as a payback type blow but now sees she can actually get an advantage by following up on Sasha's misfortune in her balance after being hit.  Stella mounts Sasha's back and forces her completely to the group by hopping up and down on her back as if riding a bull.  Sasha hits the soft ground hard with Stella still riding her back and pushing her foe hard into the dirt.  Stella continues to hop up and down as she loves pressing Sasha's private parts into the dirt along with course the rest of her beauty contest winning form.  Sasha's back is just too tempting a target as Stella rakes her fingernails down the back of her trapped rival, bringing squeals of agony from Sasha.  The Scandanavian honey moves her hands in front of Sasha's beauty contest winning face and cups her hand beneath that jaw of hers and executes a chinlock.  Perhaps some payback for her own neck being strained in the recent headlock, it is Sasha whose neck is now being awkwardly bent back in the chinlock.  Sasha slams her hands on the dirt before regaining her composure and going for Stella's hands to actually try to break the hold.  Sasha gets her hands in a good enough position on Stella's to pry them apart.  After she attains that escape, Stella has no anchoring hold on her body other than her own body weight.  Sasha is able to buck her off her body at this point and send her to a sitting position beside her own form. 

Sasha swings around those fit dancer legs of hers and thrust kicks Stella in the midsection to send her to a supine position just like Sasha is now.  That gives Sasha the opportunity to get up and moves toward Stella who is still down.  However, this time it is Stella's chance to use her legs to topple Sasha as she swings her legs around in arc to topple her ebony Portuguese opponent by clipping her legs and forcing her to join her yet again on the dirt.  Sasha is lying right next to Stella who moves her legs towards her foe's form and lifts them up in the air only to drop them down on top of Sasha's upper body multiple times to take some starch out of Sasha's aggressive level at least for the moment.  With every hit of Stella's legs on her body, Sasha's body recoils off the dirt in an involuntary bounce recoil from the force.  Stella tries bringing down her legs one more time but Sasha rolls away from her tormentor's body so the last time those legs come down they hit nothing but the dirt where Sasha's body just was but is no more.

Stella lunges at Sasha and is able to grab her opponent's left arm, pulls it behind her back, and puts Sasha into a prone position while still maintaining the hammerlock.  Stella egst on top of Sasha's back and loves grinding the frontside of her form over her enemy's backside and forcing that frontside hard into the dirt.  Sasha screams as her tits are hitting the dirt hard in addition to her arm being painfully and awkwardly pulled behind her.  Stella raises her body a bit repetitively just so she can smash it back now with more force on top of Sasha's trapped form.  However, Sasha does seem to have the stronger arms and add in the sweat that is starting to really saturate both sexy womens' bodies, and you have the left wrist of Sasha slipping away from the left hand of Stella, which ends the hammerlock the Swedish brunette has had for a while.  With that gone, Stella has no anchoring grip on her Portugal woman's body, and Sasha is able to buck off Stella.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Stella vs Sasha in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 3 of 3)
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 10:14:05 PM »
Stella and Sasha get to standing positions for the first time in quite a while.  Their bodies are soaked with sweat but their hair looks a mess with all the haipulling, the sweat, the dirt which has gotten on the strands.  Sasha raises her hands in front of her body in an obvious challenge for Stella to match hand and arms strength with her.  Stella does indeed clasp her hands with Sasha's opposite ones, and the strength contest begins with Sasha gaining the early advantage.  Stella doesn't seem worried and everyone finds out why.  She obviously had little intention to let this go very far as she brings up her right knee into Sasha's midsection.  Sasha doubles over from the blow to her midsection and Stella takes advantage of that by coming down with her arms and fists across her rival's back in a double axe handle type blow.  Sasha is on her way down to all fours but this time she throws back an elbow to catch Stella in the upper chest and sends her away  from her own form and allows her to recover herself.

Sasha turns around and delivers a backhanded slap to Stella's face who counters with a hard slap of her own to keep Sasha away from her body.  Sasha changes her focus as she delivers a fist to her rival's midsection whereupon Stella returns the favor with one to Sasha's so neither woman is backing down in this physical exchange of slaps and fists.  The women exchange knees to the midsection and random hits and slap against the other is what might called primal catfighting at it purest form...almost random action filled with whatever harm one woman thinks she can do to the other with no great long term plan in mind.  The women also look for a more permanent hold as they continue these obviously temporary assaults.  Finally, Sasha is able to get behind Stella by turning her body and puts on a full nelson hold....running her hands and forearms underneath Stella's shoulders and bringing up her hands into clasped position behind the Swedish brunette's neck.

Sasha begins to clasp her hands together more tightly to increase the pressure on Stella's neck.  She also moves her arms around rather violently to force Stella's head to move her them.  Stella looks for Sasha's feet since her footstomping of them was effective in breaking the headlock hold earlier but their bodies were in different positions then.  Stella then attempts to bring her arms down across Sasha's which is the classic way to break the hold which is to overpower the one's arms trying to maintain it.  But Sasha's arms are a little stronger plus she already has the hold intact and engaged at this point so all she has to do is be neutral now in strength.  Stella struggles to try to get away continue but Sasha has this submission hold locked in well and is giving Stella anguish all the time it remains maintained.

Sasha:  "I think this is the end of the fight for you, Emo cxnt!  Write an emotional trashy song out of this one, whore."
Stella:  "You Portuguese tramp!  You lucky bitch!!  Let me go!"
Sasha:  "Ooooohhhh, I'm so terrified of what might happen if I don't.  What you going to Stella other than your whining, which I must admit is rather terrifyingly annoying!" {increasing the pressure even more on the full nelson}
Stella {feeling more pain}:  "I give....I give...please let me, go.....you won....you're killing my neck."
Sasha:  "Yeah, yeah, quit your whining....my ears have been killing me for hours with this so called music....I lived....I think!"

Postmatch:   Sasha lets go of the full nelson rather quickly because it is draining her energy to maintain it.  Stella drops to her knees in a sign of exhaustion herself.  Sasha can't resist putting Stella all the way down so she raises up her right leg and shoves that foot into the back of Stella which shoots her forward on to her frontside...her body coming to rest in an area, part grass and part dirt.  Sasha reaches down and gives her defeated Swedish Emo girl a short spanking on that beauty contest winning butt of hers, turning those compact, well-formed buttcheeks pink with some Sasha handprints as the outline.  Sasha has her fun with Stella's ass as she turns her defeated Swedish foe on to her stomach for some more humiliating fun....well fun for Sasha, perhaps not too much in the form of fun for Stella.

Stella is in a supine position now as Sasha sits on her foe's midsection and has some payback to dispense because of Stella winning the beauty contest area of tits which she herself thinks she should have won.  Sasha moves her strong hands to grab as much of Stella's perfect orbs as she can as she forcefully massages them, paying particular attention to trap her victim's naughty nipples while doing so.  She gets her satisfaction with this maneuver and lowers her tits and later her armpits to shove flesh up against flesh in smothers of Stella's face.  Each process deposits sweat, foul body odor, and accomplishes a restriction of breathing of the Swedish brunette.  Sasha moves down and doesn't even bother with a dildo as she simply inserts her strong hand into Stella's move private area until she gets her to cum.  At that point, she wipes her now more pale, cum covered hand across Stella's face.  Sasha gets up and moves her butt on to Stella's face in a facesit and wants to not only humiliate the defeated Swedish Emo fan and to smoothe the just deposited cum, but maybe trying to prove to Stella and the spectators that her own ass was underrated as that was only one of two areas she lost during the assets comparsions contest.  Sasha finishes her squirming and wiggling on Stella's face with the obligatory pose of putting her hands on the top of her head to show off her fit arms and armpits.  Sasha gets up and appears to be just about finished as she rubs the dirty bottom of her right foot across Stella's face and picks up the clothing they started out in...hers to wear again...Stella's to serve as souvenirs of her big two wins tonight.

But Sasha notices a can of red spray paint and cant' resist putting one more reminder of these events vs Stella and maybe in effect her frustration with the part of the night leading up to that.  She spray paints her critic's opinion of the musical events of the night and expresses herself on the midsection of Stella.

Emo sucks!