News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Another weird Nancy story

• 21 Replies

Offline Katff

Re: Another weird Nancy story
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2020, 09:37:30 PM »
Great story. Hopefully there's more coming. If not a sequel to this, then maybe a "Who's Hotter?" remake. I'd love to collaborate with you!

Is the whos hotter story the two wives under the dinner table story? If so then yeah a remake would be awesome. Was such a great story. The plot should be quite easy to remember as it was so memorable lol. Are you a writer too?

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2020, 10:28:25 PM »
This is an incredibly hot story.  I loved it, although am afraid of saying that I 'tingled', as both Lisa and you would snicker.  No really overt violence, but I would rather be slapped silly than have some bitch make me admit to myself that her pussy was better.  So intense, and so good.

Thank you for writing and posting this.

Offline The Promoters

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2020, 05:19:03 PM »
This was incredible. The physiological power struggle between the two of them is incredibly intense. Two type A dominant females. You can tell they both are arroused at being the dominant female. I am imagining Lisa's husband didn't take kindly to her being shown up in the first contest and told Lisa to get back up brush the dirt off and show her who the dominant female around the office is which she did very impressively. My impression is that neither of these women and their husbands are use to being 2nd place at anything .

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2020, 03:11:25 AM »
Another wonderfully intense battle of the bushes Nancy and I loved it. I'm a big fan of your stories although I don't recall seeing any of your postings for quite some time. I remember one of your stories from many years ago where "Maura" bested you in a hairy bush fight in a bar and at your house. I would read that story every six months or so and it always sounded fresh and hot, it was undoubtedly one of the sexiest stories I've ever read on this forum.

I haven't been able to find it for a while; I did search for it several times but I can't find it anymore. Just a thought, have you ever given any consideration to writing a similar hairy bush fight story involving you and a very hairy black woman, that would be a super turn on. Cheers!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 03:18:31 AM by ultimatespinach »

Offline hotnancy1969

• https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=69os4kg1q6q8mp9inj3gttvfu3&topic=82703.0
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2020, 02:24:31 AM »
Thank You Ultimatespinach, I lost most of my stories so I don't think we will see that battle against Maura any time soon. And yes I would like to do something with a Black woman, that sounds hott. Right now I am rewriting and adding a 2nd part to this story. My stories don't get a lot of likes, so I think those who do like them, like them a lot.  And that is plenty good for me. Thank you again.
HotNancy

Offline beth45

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2020, 04:55:20 AM »
people love your storys because  your one best writers here the details make you feel like there cant wait see finsh

Offline mrsbiceps

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2020, 01:44:31 AM »
Thank You Ultimatespinach, I lost most of my stories so I don't think we will see that battle against Maura any time soon. And yes I would like to do something with a Black woman, that sounds hott. Right now I am rewriting and adding a 2nd part to this story. My stories don't get a lot of likes, so I think those who do like them, like them a lot.  And that is plenty good for me. Thank you again.

I think those that like your stories "ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM" and cant wait for part 2
strong arm tactics