News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Another weird Nancy story

• 21 Replies

Offline hotnancy1969

• https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=e5mde6jsuilemosrr6trkkai70&topic=82703.0
Another weird Nancy story
« on: August 30, 2020, 10:03:17 PM »
My name is Nancy I am 53 years old , have blond hair and stand 5'3" tall. My breasts are very perky and I keep a hairy blond bush on my pussy. I am married to a great man named Matt. We have a kinky sex life you could say. I am a vice president of marketing and I sure can't complain. To say the truth, the work is easy I have a nice office and a luxurious chair to sit in. Not to mention that I love to dress the part and, I can wear any kind of heels that I want as long as I follow the dress code which doesn't mention specifics on high heels or jewelry and I do love to accessorize, you could say I have always had an appreciation for glamour I suppose.

I am quite proud of my accessories,  in fact I put on a display with my rings, necklaces, hosiery and even ankle bracelets and toe rings. Right now my most cherished accessory has to be the elegant and beautiful watch that my husband bought me for our anniversary. It's a Gold Longines La Grande Classique and it's perfect for me, very elegant and costing over $1,700.00 I wear it as a symbol of my husband's love for me like some might wear a wedding ring. Don't get me wrong I proudly display my wedding ring as well but there was just something about this watch.

As far as accessories go I don't stop there, even my daily panties are taken into careful consideration. My blond velvety bushy cxnt will not be covered by just anything. So all of my panties are very slutty but quite expensive. it's always fun to select the right pair for the occasion, such as when I want to make a statement. That's right, I will give a snooty bitch an up skirt shot in a minute if she begins to think she is on my level. If that doesn't fuck with her head too much then I know she is ready for the challenge.

I am not sure when it all began for me, but at some point it became a source of pride. I would look at other women's accessories including of course jewelry as well as clothing and especially her shoes. And at first I would compare my accessories vs hers just wanting to declare who's was better in my own head, and certainly nothing that we were both aware of enough as to cause problems. But something strange happened at work one day that changed all that......

I have a new sexy co-worker names Lisa, she is the vice president of finance, she is about my height, age and figure although she may have an ever so slightly thicker Ass and Thighs than I do ( which pisses me off ) but I was sure that I could take her overall whenever I compared myself to her. The one thing that truly got to me about her though, she was smart and I realized that after several conversations. I would bring up things that I was certain she had no knowledge of, yet she always seemed to have substantial knowledge of the things I brought up.  A couple of times she even openly corrected me, I was stunned the first time and I immediately began to search the internet to prove her wrong. However I ended up embarrassed as it only proved me wrong. One thing my husband will tell you is that his wife is as smart as they come. And I will not let any bitch be anything less than impressed by my intelligence. So the two moments she proved me wrong really got to me. Even causing my heart to beat faster after learning that she was in fact correct.

For a while I would stop by her office and talk away as she allowed me to do so. But lately I had been busy and sometimes not in the mood to exchange with her. After not doing so for several days Lisa had actually began to stop by my office. She would often bring up things that I was unfamiliar with. Such as Places she had been, cultures that she had explored etc. My self defense mechanisms would kick in and I would redirect the conversation back to benefit myself. But...the little bitch has me questioning myself for sure as I began to read up on things in an attempt to broaden my intellect.

Gawd she looks good today I said to myself, Looking at her, her figure so visible with her breasts and ass showing through her clothing so well. A look that I pull off rather well myself. as she walked by I would get my daily dose of her scent, yes I began to look forward to smelling her as she was near. She is even the reason that I changed perfume. Lisa simply smelled amazing and I simply could not take her smelling better than me. And now that I have spent countless dollars finding the right scent, I would say that we are now pretty even. 

As for her look, it is nothing unique, however it is a bit of everything. Power, elegance, confidence and sluttiness all rolled up into one. Something that I also do very well. But with her big beautiful blue eyes she could get by with far less and that was another thing that pissed me off about her. She could bring out her blue eyes with any color. Lisa, like myself also likes to accessorize in an ultra sexy way. Our jobs would not allow us to be strangers, so we ended up embracing that fact as we were forced to become closer. There were many times that we would even flirt with each other and although we never said it, we were trying to upstage the other.

This little contest (of course ) began to push the boundaries of what was acceptable in our leadership positions. And that led to her going too far and having a "wardrobe malfunction" one day. She actually had to return home as her white business pants were found to be completely see through in our buildings lighting. I of course was looking at this every chance that I had. She appeared to have on white panties that were apparently pretty tiny. I knew then that she was serious about our unmentioned game and I felt a sense of victory. It somehow validated that she was pushed too far by my sexiness and classiness, as she must have felt a need to go so far to compete with me. I had won I told myself now I just needed to hang on to that momentum to remain the alpha female at work.

We both knew that we were desperate to compete more but at our age a cat fight was out of the question and we were doing all we could at work to be competitive. I even admit to kissing ass to the bosses just to get under her skin and manipulate certain situations.

One day I went to the restroom to check myself over and I accidentally entered the restroom closest to her office and walked in on Lisa. She was fixing her makeup, probably reassuring herself that she is at least the 2nd best Queen of the office. As I turned to leave she said " It's ok, I am only touching up" I entered to do the same. I stood next to her in the crowded area in front of the mirror when she turned and surprisingly complimented me on my necklace and high heels.

I was surprised to hear her compliment me and I was suspicious of what was to come as I returned a compliment to her. In the small bathroom our breasts were pointed directly at each others, And she seemed bigger than I had recalled her to be. She then made an off handed comment that she would like to have my shoes and necklace. ....those would look even better on me she said with a joking smile on her face. I scoffed as I assumed she was joking when she turned straight to me face to face and said " I wasn't joking....hear me out.......I have a challenge for you" I was puzzled but listening as she went on. "You and I could trade necklaces and high heels and judge for ourselves who looks better wearing each others heels and jewelry, the winner can keep both the heels and the necklace....Interested?" I must have gave her the weirdest expression as I shook my head no..."why would we do that?" It's not like we could actually tell who looks better in what...You could just say that you look better just to win" I followed up with.

"Oh no you see that's the thing....the game is real not only is it a a contest to see who may be superior, it's also a way that you can be true to yourself. " You have to be honest with yourself and put your own self esteem on the line in order to see where you truly stand. " We have been playing these games with each other for months, you... always trying to one up me with your clothing and jewelry but never to a point where there was ever a true winner". No matter what I wore you were either driving home thinking that you upstaged me or I upstaged you...but you nor I have ever had to admit it". We never had to drive home that day and say "that bitch beat me"

Lisa's blouse started rubbing my blouse as she spoke and finally our breasts had touched, my Tits were touching another woman's tits, the feeling of our nipples rubbing briefly and her words to me were becoming very persuasive to say the least, and she is beginning to make sense to me. Her eyes lit up with the excitement as if she has been dying to tell me her idea forever. The way she presented herself was beginning to excite me as well....she went on...."So the one rule is that no matter what the loser must admit it immediately...take a good look and be honest with herself and if the other woman looks better in her own personal item then she should say so"

I can not be sure as to exactly why but my pussy had become wet during her presentation and I found myself wanting to have this little contest here and now. "Okay I will do it" I finally stated but I was cocky and wanted to humiliate her so I began to remove my high heels and kicked them over to her. When Lisa suddenly did the same, I quickly put my feet in her heels, I was a bit surprised to feel how warm they were, something about that excited me and dampened my panties even more. I was putting my feet where another woman just had hers to compare who wears them better as it were...That must be what is so exciting to me, I am a competitive bitch I thought to myself. Her heels fit perfectly as we apparently have the same foot size. and of all the times I was sure that my feet were bigger than hers and I now know I was wrong.

By the time I looked over Lisa was already standing before me in my heels with her hand on her hip looking down at our feet. My eyes followed and I was quickly trying to determine who wore them better. I have to admit that it was not easy to distinguish who in fact looked sexier in the others heels so I suggested that we wear only one of each others heels so that we could turn and compare each matched pair, heel to heel or head to head you might say.  Lisa thought this was a great idea as we leaned on each other removing and trading one high heel. There I am, one of my feet in her high heel and the other in my own. We both did this and were now ready to compare.

There we were standing close as we slid our feet towards each other comparing matched heels closely. We would turn them to one side then the other both trying to see a difference in the way we wore them. After a couple of minutes Lisa sighed and then said.." I want you to know that this isn't easy for me....she takes a long pause before adding " but I know you have won this contest, your feet are truly sexier in your heels as well as mine". I was surprised at her admission and wondered if I would be brave enough to admit it, if I thought I had lost. The look on her face was one that reflected disappointment and even a bit of humiliation. But she did it, she admitted something that must have been so hard to admit...I was impressed by her confession... she spoke again..." I will bring my heels to you at the end of the day and walk to the parking garage in my tennis shoes, but as promised they are now yours.

While we are still in one of each others high heels I looked back down after Lisa was done speaking...It was silent neither of us talking and I refused to look at anything other than our feet. It became so clear to me that my feet were simply sexier than hers, my skin tone was a little darker and just plain cuter than hers. She was right I thought to myself, I feel as if I had just stolen some of her self esteem. As demoralized as she now was, I was more confident...almost as if I had drained her of her energy.

Lisa broke me from my thoughts with a loud sigh...I looked up at her, and out of character to myself I slowly put my arms around her neck. I was being seductive and sexy as I moved my face closer to hers...she must have thought that I was coming in for a kiss as she let out a gasp and opened her mouth..."is this bitch serious?" she actually thought that I was going to kiss her, she must really be pathetic, I would never kiss another woman in passion after I proved to be superior to her. However her gasp made me realize that at the exact same time as the pathetic noise escaped her mouth, her pussy had gotten wet and her panties too I imagined. I bet her panties are creamy from the thought of me kissing her. but her expression changed and her eyes widened as she realized that I had just removed her prized necklace and pulled it away from her. I removed my own necklace and handed it to her...the way she looked at me was making me think that she was just putty in my hands. We both put on each others necklaces and faced the mirror, both of us looking into it...judging...looking at each others necks and bust lines and at the sparkling jewelry tying them both together.

We must have sat there in silence for two full minutes while also watching each others expressions for signs of victory. The more we looked the more Lisa's expression saddened. Her necklace had fit right into my feminine Adams Apple. it looked simply amazing on me and maybe I was just lucky in the fit, but my wearing it better could not be denied.
we didn't speak a word of who won or who lost at this point. I just simply got behind her as she was looking at herself in the mirror and started taking my necklace off of her. We both knew who won, no words needed spoken. Her eyes watered as she looked at her now bare neck. But she wouldn't let me see her cry of course, not even as she watched me it around my own neck. We had both started the day wearing our favorite necklaces but now she must watch as I proudly wear them both. I had beaten her for her own personal property. I said nothing as I exited the restroom leaving her to her own self pitty....Thanks for the shoes and necklace you stupid bitch, I thought to myself. And I wondered how she would explain to her husband coming home without her things.

I thought about the contest all day, about what it did to her and I...and I knew then and there I had found something that I had desired for so long, I was addicted and I needed more and I wondered how I might fill my cravings for it. Who else could I do this with? What more could we do with each other? I was high and I needed to feel this way again!! Lisa did bring me her high heels at the end of the day as she promised. She walked up to me with them in hand while wearing her tennis shoes. It was hilarious I thought to myself, all that glamour she was wearing and walking towards me in pair of Adidas like some vanilla downtown worker, carrying her lost trophy shoes to give to the better woman.

When I got home my husband Matt was already there as usual, he immediately asked me about the 2nd necklace around my neck. I just said that it was something that I had picked up...well along with these high heels I added. He just rolled his eyes knowing that I just do these things, finding deals and buying little things to compliment myself that is. I sure as hell wasn't going to tell him about my bathroom encounter with another woman, one that was based on competition with stakes and hints of lesbian lust. At least not until I make her my complete work pet. I took her necklace off and hung it my jewelry box it was mine now, But honestly mine is better and I didn't need her necklace, it simply could not look good enough to possibly belong on my beautiful neck.

To say the least we fucked like hell that night, the funny thing is...I wore her high heel's, I owned them bitches, they were mine now!  Wearing what was once Lisa's proud heels, I threw them up onto his shoulders while my legs were flailing in the air as he fucked me hard with his big cock, pounding me deep and fast making loud slapping noises that would wake a neighbor. The feeling of his cock in my pussy while I stared at the heels I had beaten off another woman's feet was too much, I started talking......These are Lisa's heels baby, I won them from her at work today...Fuck me and tell me that I am a better woman than her baby"...He was shocked but played along without missing a beat, " Fuck Yes baby you are a better woman than Lisa, you are better than her in every way" ...."Fuuuck baby, tell me again baby, say that I am a better woman than Lisa, say it again baby ...over and over "...." You're a better woman than Lisa"...." Say that I have a better pussy, say that I fuck better than Lisa, say that my pussy smells better baby"..." You're a better woman than Lisa, You fuck better than Lisa, Say Nancy's pussy smells better than Lisa's pussy does"...Ahhh ahhh ahhh fuuuck I'm goinnng tooo cuuuummmmm...hearing him speak Lisa's name and in a manner that was beneath me made me cum ...and when I have a great orgasm my thighs and legs tighten up and stretch out completely, basically I do crazy things with my legs and my orgasm face must be so ugly because when I cum I go into some type of thing that I can't even explain, but my words gargle and surely I must look possessed. It must look crazy if not completely pathetic. and then I began to masturbate myself off again as Matt was now cumming on them, cumming on the bitches shoes at my screaming orgasm request. I Loved It !!

After we were done fucking Matt asked about Lisa of course. And I told him everything, he was very excited by the thought of his wife being so dominant at work. He was quite proud that I had set another woman so straight as to who was the alpha of the work place. And that made me very proud of myself. I promised to tell him everything that I make the bitch do, and to show him everything that I win from her.

It must have looked like a lack of compassion as I wore Lisa's Heels to work the very next day, I debated leaving my husbands cum on them, to degrade her shoe would be like degrading her yet again, but I was too proud of them myself. I wanted to keep them perfect as they were my trophy now. And nothing topped it off as well as when not one but two men complimented me on my high heels that day right in front of her. She must have worn those heels to work three times and no one ever said a word to her, yet I take ownership of them and bingo two compliments in one day. I imagined what she must be feeling and I felt as if I had just taken more of her self esteem...I Loved It! Bitch thought she could look better than me in my own attire....I have never been so high on myself.

I started thinking more sinister thoughts and coming up with other ideas and ways to compare when the thought hit me...I should shame her with my panties. OMG how thrilling would it have been to flash her an up skirt view of my womanhood, covered in better, sexier panties.

The next day we both had to stay late and were alone in the office. This is why I wore my prized yellow lace panties under my dress and my new black strap heels with a black skirt and a red silk blouse. I also wore an ankle bracelet as well but no hose or stockings, just my bare silky smooth long tan legs. Lisa and I were working on a project together, we sat directly across from each other and within striking distance. I could snake my heel all the way up this bitch's skirt from where we sat. But first I will toy with her I thought to myself, my husband will love this story and I will be sure to give him every detail as I promised to do. I made the first move, crossing my right leg over my left knee, showing my sexy black heels and my thighs just above my skirt. I started bouncing my heel with my legs as In a rocking motion. I made my heel so that it would dangle off my foot, showing the bitch my sexy heel as we spoke of the upcoming budget for the add campaign. I don't know why I had not noticed until now, but when Lisa matched my leg cross with her own sexy version I realized just how sexy her heels were that day. They were black strap heels as well, but the bottoms were whore red. I swear I could feel my clit twitch in my panties as she then dangled her own heel to match my move.

I felt instant jealousy, I was in another world as I watched her heel dangle there, I could feel that my panties had tightened harder onto my clit. As fast as it had started it was over, and there was no way around it, her heels were sexier than mine. I was shocked, embarrassed even, I felt shame that Lisa had just upstaged me with her heels and at a time when my confidence was so high. I kept up though, looking her right in the eye and than back down to our heels, the idea that I had lost made me angry, I was forced to look as she now was showing more thigh than I was, and her thighs were something to measure up to. How did I not notice this before I put my heels on the line? I must have had a look of hatred on my face as my eyes followed her legs from her heels to her thighs. It was more than I could take, I used my dangled heel to  sort of slap her heel, it made a clicking sound but remained on her foot. Lisa then did the same, taking her heel and slapping it against mine as my heel began to rock back and forth and finally to a stop as a result of her contact. She looked me in the eye and had a smirk on her face as she used her high heel to bump mine. I wasn't to be outdone, not by this bitch I told myself I swung my heel to make another slap towards her heel but she easily moved her heel from striking distance. The embarrassment from my miss was instant, but then she somehow managed to hit my heel directly with hers before I could get prepared for my next move, it was a perfectly timed hit and it knocked my heel completely from my foot.

I immediately picked it up and put it back on my foot, I tried to not looked defeated or embarrassed but I don't think my fake look of confidence fooled her one bit. I dangled and swung my heel harder on my foot this time and made an immediate attempt at knocking her heel off of her foot as she expertly dangled the red bottoms at my stare. The heel connected with a solid blow to her heel but her sexy shoe stayed in place on her foot. She then snaked her heel and caught mine, as our heels were now locked together, we used our legs to push our feet back and forth, she was able to twist my heel with her own and caused my heel to once again fall from my foot, leaving it bare and hanging in mid air, I straightened the look on my face which must have been one of embarrassment. I was so angry now, I grabbed it with aggression and put it back on my foot once again but only partially as I was going to beat her heel if it was the last thing I did. I swung at her, we were in an all out heel fight now, but she just moved her foot slightly and caused yet another miss from me. The next thing I knew she had caught my heel with a direct shot, The Bitch's counter hit game was on point, I was able to turn my head in the direction my heel went flying in time to see it hit the floor and take a bounce and a skip before resting in place, beaten and slapped away from it's owner and thrown away like trash.

I was mortified, but I decided against going after it as it would highlight the situation and make my loss even worse. Looking at her now , she has both of her heels on and wearing a smirk on her face with a hint of hatred. They may have been the sexiest heels that I had ever seen as  continued to stare at them, I was looking at them for lust and to avoid making eye contact with her at the same time. They were the blackest heels with the sexiest red bottoms Gawd I can't get over the red bottoms....... She spoke, " Looks like someone lost a shoe" I didn't say anything back. "I expect your heels on my desk by the end of the day" I gave only the slightest nod in agreement. and closed my eyes to signal that I would have them there. "Say it"......"Your heels are better than mine" I said it, just like that. I suppose I was following her lead and just admitting the truth good or bad.

Lisa tried to get out of her seat as she must have thought our little game was over for the day. But I extended my leg and flashed my thigh. A challenge that I had hoped she would run from, but she sat right back down more than willing to play whatever crazy game I had in mind. I spread my legs and showed her my yellow lace thong covering my hairy pussy. I was so embarrassed at having lost the shoe fight, the loss was humiliating and I wanted to take things further to redeem myself. I was sure that I had her in this contest and was looking forward to at least going home with something that belonged to her. I could show Matt her panties and hide from him that I had lost me new heels to the bitch. I watched as she watched my pussy covered panties, I started rubbing the lace into my pussy, showing off my thick proud blond bush, some of my hair actually poking though the lace material and spilling out of the edges of my panties too of course. No woman can match my furry cxnt and my knowing that had brought my confidence back. So what her shoes are sexier? You can buy shoes. But a proud bush is something you grow and it's a sign of power in a woman. The hairier the bush you are capable of growing the more womanly you are. At least that is how my husband and I viewed it.

Lisa let me have my moment and watched for several minutes before slowly and teasingly opening her own thighs. Spreading them more inch by inch as she now had my full attention...I could now see the very tip of her panties, only about a half of an inch, I was getting wetter by the second at the thought of her realizing that I had the superior womanhood, then instantly she spread her thighs completely wide open and I could finally see my competition, it hit me like a ton of bricks, my heart fell to my stomach, but not as fast as my clit twitched, I felt it, my little bitch of a clit actually twitched in my tight panties. Lisa had caused it to happen and she knew it, it was beyond embarrassing. Her hearing my audible gasp and watching my clit twitch as she put her pussy on display for me, I wonder what she thought hearing my gasp and seeing the expression on my face. It must have felt like a great victory, hell it was a victory.

Her panties were mint green but they were not just the regular kind, they were completely sheer, but that wasn't the only thing, she had a bush too, it seems that Lisa and her husband are also into "hairy pussy" I don't know how long I stared but I followed her bush from the edges of her underwear all the way to the top of her waistband, her dark bush actually stuck out of the top of her panties as well. And she was thick, thicker than me. My eyes went back and forth between our pantied cxnts, but she had it all. Bigger pussy lips, bigger clit, the hairier bush and I could see it all. Suddenly my display looked like nothing in comparison. I was completely humiliated, how could this bitch actually have a better pussy than me?

I was wet as fuck and knew that I had lost to the bitch. What would I tell Matt? I don't recall a time I was ever this horny looking at another woman. And she started talking to me, but not in a nice way mind you, she started saying the dirty things that apparently she knew would make masturbate. Without even realizing it I had crossed my legs tighter, squeezing my own pussy with my tightly crossed legs as I stared at her amazing pantied cxnt. I began bouncing again but it was an unconscious way of masturbating, I was syntribating ,something I often do when I want an orgasm and I don't want others to know that I am masturbating right in front of them. I tightly cross my legs to put pressure on my pussy, I bounce and move one leg on the other to simulate a fucking type of motion, squeezing my pussy over and over. However this time I certainly did not intend to do it, I really was out of my head, it was my body doing it naturally as I would never want Lisa to see that she is capable of causing this type of reaction from me. And I never dreamed that she was capable of this kind of power over me either.

The Bitch recognized what I was doing even before I knew I was doing it, " Go ahead, make yourself cum you pathetic bitch" Her words only made me do it more as I exaggerated my crossed legs to a point that it must have looked ridiculous. I was so lost, so fucked and upstaged by her when Matt suddenly popped in my head. What will he think if it ends like this and I have to tell him? But I could only do it more as she pulled her panties tight into her cxnt, showing me even more proof that she not only had the better panties, but the better cxnt too. My legs and thighs masturbating my wet pussy right in front of the bitch. And the more I did it the more I had to orgasm, I was too far gone, I simply had to cum even if I humped my own desk to make it happen.

My moans were very low and quiet but they were there and the bitch was hearing them. And the more I looked and sounded pathetic the more I was getting off on it. I didn't care at the time what it looked like, the humiliation was getting me off and this had never happened to me before....huhhh..huhhh...huhhh huh...huh.. my moans were pushed breathing they were quiet but once again they were certainly sounds of a desperate orgasm approaching. MY crossed leg now humping my thighs into my needy pussy....I came. orgasmed with my legs crossed in a tight python like grip like some desperate cuckquean wife. My body convulsing and shaking as I leaned forward reacting to my orgasm, I actually lunged forward, my mouth open , my arm around Lisa's neck as I leaned in for a kiss but Lisa just slapped my face causing me to fall out of my chair and onto the carpeted floor. She smiled looking down at me her smile a bit out of place and as if she were greeting someone.

Suddenly I felt it even before I seen it, her black and red heel gyrating on my yellow thong. Catching my clit and masturbating it better than I could have imagined. My hips shooting up into her shoe as I made a desperate attempt to fuck into it from the floor. I was having my 2nd orgasm and I could not believe the level of humiliation I was feeling as I exploded, I would have at that time allowed her to walk me like a dog around the empty office and liked it. My legs now fully extended as I fucked into her to maximize my orgasm, I was screaming beneath her until my ass had finally laid to rest back on the dirty carpet.

I finally caught my breath, and her expression changed, her look was much more serious now " Give them to me" she said. And I knew instantly that she meant my fresh cummy panties. I had nothing left, I just wanted to go home and get out of there. I caught my breath and raised from the dirty business carpet, and almost fell over as I was balancing my stance with one shoe, that's right the bitch kicked my shoe across the room earlier. With all that had happened it is no wonder I am in shock and unaware of my surroundings.

I paused to get control before I fell back onto my chair, that's when she raised her heel and put it right on my neck, I could see the red bottoms as she pushed me deeper into my chair, not actually choking me but showing me who was in control. Then while balancing on one heel lowered her other down my body and up my skirt, I stared at her out of confusion before I realized she was using her heel to remove my wet panties, she rather enjoyed taking them from me I think, rather than waiting for me to hand them to her. Once she had them she told me to walk and get my other heel that she had earlier kicked from my foot. I stumbled with one shoe on and one shoe off and she enjoyed that as well. I felt so stupid walking like that, but returned with my shoe and gave then both to her. I have never in my life been so upstaged or humiliated by another woman. I am not even sure that I can go back to work there. She let herself out of my office and I laid on the floor, demoralized and surprised at how things had changed so quickly. I put myself together as best as I could but I was still a mess. I had gotten my skirt wet with my pussy cum juice and my hair was a wreck.

I went home without my panties and heels and Matt was waiting by the door. He was excited to get to smell his wife's coworkers panties. I couldn't look him in the eye and he knew right away. He already seen that I had no shoes so he lifted my skirt and his favorite panties were gone. Gone because Lisa had beaten them from his wife and taken them from her.

He looked at me as if my head had fell off, "What happened Nancy? And you better tell me everything, did that little bitch .....beat you?"

Should I write a part 2 ?

HotNancy

Offline beth45

Re: Another weird Nancy story
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2020, 03:08:30 AM »
yes loved it your storys  always good here  your one the best writers here of course i love read part  two as im sure many here would

Offline darkfighter1

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2020, 04:41:34 AM »
yeah please  ;) your writing style is amazing. i want to know the outcome of this story  :P

Offline ccfight

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2020, 09:25:02 PM »
Part 2 yes please !!!!!!

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
  • Let's kick our heels off and pull each others hair
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2020, 01:56:13 AM »
Oh yesssss!!! Please, do write part 2 . This is amazing. I can only assume the battle for  "better woman" would require more body parts tested in part 2. Wow!! This got me so hot. Lovely story writing.
"Whenever women catfight men think it's going to turn to sex" - Yasmin Bleeth

Offline hotnancy1969

• https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=e5mde6jsuilemosrr6trkkai70&topic=82703.0
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2020, 02:03:20 AM »
Thank you for the comments, I am very happy to have pleased some of you. Yes we would certainly have to settle things with more battles using more body parts, the pussy battle will tell the real story.
HotNancy

Offline goliadmike

• I love catfights!
    • https://bdsmlr.com/blog/catfightfan
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2020, 07:26:39 AM »
Yes please continue.
Thank you for the comments, I am very happy to have pleased some of you. Yes we would certainly have to settle things with more battles using more body parts, the pussy battle will tell the real story.
Fuck tumblr!!!Check out my bdsmlr page. There are some catfight pics along with a few other kinks and things to look at.
https://bdsmlr.com/blog/catfightfan

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2020, 09:12:10 PM »
Have read your stories and you can count me among your big fans.  Win or lose.  I would love to see you devastate the brunette just to see what what you would do when you could have your way with the loser and Mike ;)

Offline mrsbiceps

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2020, 02:07:56 PM »
Wow, cant wait for part 2. Lisa beating you in arm wrestling, sex fighting or tit fight, would be hot
strong arm tactics

Offline joannatrashtalk

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2020, 02:36:13 PM »
have missed your creative input on the site Nancy always good to read through your unique and often inventive styles of competition can't wait to witness more of your juices flowing ... creatively speaking of course

Offline Raycat

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2020, 04:42:20 PM »
Very hot and sexy written story! Loved it... Thanks Nance  ;D

Offline hotnancy1969

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2020, 02:57:03 AM »
Thank you, I am working on this story right now. I am rewriting many of the lines and adding an ending. It will be long but please be patient. I am wanting to get it right.
HotNancy

Offline couples compete

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2020, 05:49:49 AM »
Wow that was unbelievable. I was surprised how she was able to turn tables on you. Imagine the tension in the office. All of the men and woman I'm sure would feel it too.

Offline couples compete

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2020, 02:12:02 PM »
Nancy like you and Matt did after you defeated her We really enjoyed ourselves talking about this last night. We were talking and one of our favorite parts was when Lisa told you to have your heels on her desk by the end of the day. I'm sure being VPs neither of you take orders very often especially from another woman that is suppose to be your equal. In part two we would love to see the loser have to surrender her heels and go barefoot in the office throughout the day while the winner has the heels displayed on the desk like a trophy. Can you imagine the rumors and the humiliation a VP would endure. Everyone at the office surely knows and feels the tension between you two. Their imaginations would run wild with why one of you was barefoot while the other had trophy heels on their desk.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 02:17:56 PM by couples compete »

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2020, 07:47:55 PM »
Man Almighty that is one hot story!!!!! Being in corporate america it is very relatable. I work with some very powerful women and it is apparent they do not like to be challenged in any aspect from a man but especially another woman. The competitiveness between you two is just incredible. It's very apparent you both are jockeying to be the corporate alpha female. Can't wait to see how this ends between you two and would love a more detailed description of your bodies in the story. It definitely felt that the competitiveness between you two escalated immensely after your bathroom encounter. I imagine it could get quite nasty for sure.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 07:55:39 PM by let em fight »