News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Desmoines Iowa fight

• 1 Replies

Offline muscle_2004

Desmoines Iowa fight
« on: August 31, 2020, 06:11:21 AM »
Carrie here from desmoines Iowa looking for a fight if interested pm me  no men please only weman I have a man
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 06:11:53 AM by muscle_2004 »

Offline SantaBarbaragirl

• Not into chat. Only real meet ups.
Re: Desmoines Iowa fight
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 07:38:04 PM »
Hi ya,
 We saw your post in FCF. We are a real couple looking for matches for my wife. I'm more into control, pins and submission wrestling and light erotic and very light cat. Not into damage or injury. That's actually a turn off for us. But we could do an acted out catfight at half speed or something. Some real hitting and stuff but nothing crazy. Again, way more into wrestling. If this is something you might be open to then we would love to talk with you. Most people have different likes so we talk and meet in the middle and make it work as best we can for everyone. So it's a good experience for us all.
Looking forward to hearing back from you as we will be in your area in the near future. Our e mail address is houstonwrestlinggirl@yahoo.com
Tink and Barry
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 07:46:53 PM by SantaBarbaragirl »
GS