News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Through Emily's Eyes

• 1 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Through Emily's Eyes
« on: September 01, 2020, 09:50:36 AM »
This story involves two of our younger boxers from the league, I hope you enjoy it - love, Ellen

My name’s Emily. I’m 28, a brunette with straight, shoulder length hair. I’m also a fighter! I’ve been fighting in the leagues at CLAWS for five years now and love it.  I’m a pretty good wrestler and boxer and have been club champion at both more than once. But lately I’ve had a run of bad luck and it’s make-or-break time for me tonight.

Our leagues are simple ladders, eight girls fight every two months for a position on the ladder (wrestlers on odd months, boxers on even – being in both leagues I fight every month) with one or two girls waiting for a place. Lose four fights in a row and you’re out of the league until you get a chance to get back in.

A few months ago, I was club champion in both boxing and wrestling but I’ve been on a losing streak.  I’ve lost six matches in a row, three wrestling and three boxing. Last month I narrowly beat newcomer Alma to keep my place in the wrestling league. Tonight I have to do it all again in the boxing league. The problem is that my opponent is Erica, she’s an experienced boxer and she’s also lost her last three matches. Whatever happens tonight one of us will be out.

The first match of this evening’s card is to decide who takes the vacant slot. It’s between the veteran blonde Emma who, at 38, is probably getting her last stab at a league place and 31-year-old brunette Ildiko.  The whole card tonight is pitched as blondes vs. brunettes so all the blondes are in the red corner and all us brunettes are in the blue corner. To add to the sense of blondes vs. brunettes our referee tonight is redheaded former boxing champ Nancy.

We take our seats ring side and the first match of the evening gets under way.

Well, that was a surprise! Veteran Emma has knocked out Ildiko in the 4th round and is now the heir apparent, ready to take over from Erica or myself. Now it’s our turn and it’s down to me to even the score for the brunettes.

I enter the ring the blue corner supported by my trainer, former champion Suzi, and her friend Rachel. Erica is in the red corner with her cousin and trainer Gabi (who also owns the club) and another former champion, Connie.  We’re both wearing short kimono style silk robes that cover our boobs but show off our bums. Under the robes we’re both topless. Although we’re under bright lights the air conditioning keeps the air cool as a crowd of about 100 people, mostly women but with a handful of men, sit patiently on the benches waiting for the action to start.

Nancy calls us to the centre of the ring and introduces us:

“Ladies and gentlemen introducing, in the blue corner, with a record of 12 wins and 11 loses, 28 years old, standing 5’6”, weighing in at 125lbs and measuring 36c, 26, 36, Emily”

I slip off my robe, I’m wearing my favourite blue thong with the white trim that accentuates my pert derriere. With the robe off my exposed nipples harden in the cool air.

“And, in the red corner, with a record of 9 wins and 10 loses, 27 years old, standing 5’8”, weighing in at 120lbs and measuring 35b, 24, 36, Erica!”

She slips of her robe to reveal a simple black thong. She slightly taller than me with long, strong legs, but slimmer and a little lighter. We’ve met three times before, all in title matches, and I’ve beaten her twice. I’m hoping to make it third time lucky today.

Nancy reminds us of the rules and, preliminaries over, we return to our corners to await the opening bell. Suzi massages my shoulders, all the while reminding me to stay focused. As if I need reminding! If I lose today, I’ll be out of the league for the first time since I started five years ago.

Round 1

The bell rings and we come out of our corners. Erica comes out faster, we meet about one third of the way across the ring and I am hit with a barrage of blows to the body. I cover up and deflect as many as I can but I’m retreating all the way and, eventually, she backs me into a neutral corner. Nancy steps in and I take a standing count of 9. I compose myself and we square off again and start trading punches. I do OK for a minute or so but then a right hook connects with my left temple and suddenly I’m on the deck, staring at the ceiling.  Nancy starts counting as I roll over and push myself up onto my hands and knees. I make it to my feet at 8 and she waves Erica back in. Aware of the throbbing in my temple I raise my guard to protect my face and am rewarded by three straight rights that flatten my left breast and leave me gasping for breath. In desperation I throw my arms around Erica’s neck in a clinch, Nancy moves to separate us but the bell goes for the end of the round before she can deliver another standing count.

I retreat to my corner rather shaken, knowing that the first round has been hers all the way. During the break Rachel sponges me down while Suzi berates and encourages me in equal measure as I struggle to get in the zone ready for round two. It’s no surprise to see all the judges’ points going to Erica and, as Nancy calls seconds out, I start round two trailing by 9 points to 0.

Round 2

Once again, she comes out fast and hits me with a flurry of punches. Once again I’m back pedaling and she’s pushing out two blows to each of mine. Fortunately, neither of us are really scoring. I parry most of her blows as best I can but I’m feeling overwhelmed and eventually she catches me on the jaw and I go down for second time. I’m dazed but I stagger to my feet and manage to hold her off for the next minute or so. With a few seconds of the round remaining she catches me with a left-right combination to the tits. I lower my guard and a straight left to the face puts me on my back again. Nancy starts counting. I roll over at 5 and get to my hands and knees as she reaches 7. Then the bell sounds and the round is over.

I get to my feet and stumble wearily back to my corner and collapse onto my stool. I would have beaten to count this time but I can’t take much more of this. I have to get into the fight.

Suzi is furious with me and she doesn’t hold back. She knows I’m better than this. So do I, but somehow the spark just isn’t there.

As Suzi berates me Rachel sponges me down and offers soft words of encouragement.  All too soon the one-minute break is over and I’m back on my feet for round three.

Round 3

We’re coming out for the 3rd and I’m way behind; she has 19 points while I have yet to score. I’ve got to get back into this match, got to.  I tell myself:

“Just focus Em.  Dodge her punches, land your own.” 

Finally, I start ducking a weaving and begin to take the fight to her. She’s retreating now and at last I feel I’m in the zone. I catch her on the jaw and she stops in her tracks. I’m just about to follow up with a hay maker when the ref steps in and gives her a standing count.  Jesus ref, why don’t you let me finish the job?

That count didn’t help her much, she’s slowed down a lot and I’m feeling good.  Hit, hit, hit, good hit!  My right hook connects with her jaw and I can see her knees buckle.

I got her; she’s going down – but then my pants explode!  As she falls, Erica’s right upper cut connects squarely with my fanny with predictable consequences.  I sink to my knees clutching myself and Nancy stops the round. We’re both on the deck. Erica on her back and me on my knees clutching myself.

Erica starts to stir and gets to her feet as Suzi enters the ring to help me to my feet. Suzi guides me back to my corner where Rachel pulls out the front of my thong and shoves some ice down there.  Jesus! What the hell did you do that for!  I’m in agony again but the burning session of the ice reduces the throbbing in my pussy.  Good old Rachel, she knows what she’s doing. Now I just feel like I’ve peed myself.  And then I do.  Warm pee mixes with melting ice.  I’m sat in a pool of it sobbing.  I’m not a happy camper. At that moment the ref comes over and asks if I want to continue.  Of course, I have to but, please, not in these wet pants.  Rachel pulls my pants off and Suzi dries me off, every touch of the towel sends a throbbing through my pussy.

Nancy calls seconds out and I stand up – the girls are gone and as the bell rings I look across and see that Erica also has no pants on.  Jesus, she’s almost bald down there.

Concentrate, Em! You need to win this. Focus on her fists not her pussy!

A glance at the score board confirms my dominance of the last round. The low blow helped as I automatically got two points and all the judges gave five points to me and only one to her. I’m still behind but it’s now 20-10

Round 4

We come together and I sense that she’s feeling a little uncomfortable without her knickers – nowhere near what I’m feeling with that throbbing between my legs but I feel confident to go on the attack.  (I later find out that Gabi made her strip to even things up when she saw my plight.) I’m pushing her around the ring but I need points and that means knocking her down.  Every time I up the pace I leave myself open and when she hits me (usually connecting with my left boob) it hurts like hell so I back off again.

Two minutes gone and a see my chance as she drops her guard in response to one of my jabs.  I hit her with a hard right-cross and she goes down in a heap.  I back away to a neutral corner.  Please don’t get up – please! But, of course, she does at 9 and although I try my hardest, I fail to put her down again.

The bell goes for the end of the round and I make my way back to my corner and flop down on the stool Rachel has put there for me. I’m exhausted but I know Erica is as well, I just hope she’s more exhausted than I am.

I glance across at the scoreboard as the ref calls seconds out. 20-18 – I’m just two points behind now, I’m in with a chance if I can just keep it together.

Round 5

She throws a left hook and I block it with my right.  I drop my left to protect my boob and sure enough she fires off a right jab which I also block.  Then the lights go out.

Not good – I’m staring at the ceiling.   People are shouting and Nancy comes into view holding 4 fingers.  I roll to my left and scream as I squeeze my abused left tit.  Nancy’s up to 6 now, I’m on my hands and knees but I can’t stop my head spinning.

I stagger to my feet, sway a little, and get my balance.  Nancy stops counting at 9 and asks me if I’m OK to go on.  I nod my head and she steps aside.  Erica floats into view and I put up my gloves to protect myself.  Everything swimming and I’m moving in slow motion.  I manage to deflect a few blows but then the lights go out again.

This time when my eyes flutter open it’s Suzi standing over me so I guess it’s over.  I turn my aching head to the right and sure enough Erica’s got her hands raise in victory.  I’m out for the count and out of the league, hero to zero in 4 fights - what a way to end the year.  I start crying and Suzi hugs me and tries to sit me up but I just want to lie here.  I know it’s over and I'm beaten, just let me be.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 12:01:40 PM by EllenShaw »

Offline Raven Boxer

Re: Through Emily's Eyes
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 03:09:11 PM »
Great story, loved the boxing detail. Interesting ending - I know she will be back to prove herself again!