News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My Boxing Wife: Susanne vs Kevin & Justin (Brothers Handicap Match)

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
The following days were somehow strange. Although so many things did not go as expected, we were both turned on by how it went. The beatdown she received, besides all the pain she suffered now, did not stop her in her plans. She told me not to remove the ad which was still online.
We watched that video a lot and she helped me to edit and cut it, and we sent out the copy to the customer after a few days. Days of wild sex, blow jobs and masturbation followed for us.
Due to the injuries mostly in her big tits, Susi refused to wear a bra and a lot of the day she spent topless.
But besides that, we knew something had to change. She needed more training, stamina and a least something what you can call abs. But she was in no condition right now for a proper training. So what should we do? We still suffered from a lack of money and the next customer was waiting already.
We received a request for a handicap fight, including recording and nudity. That would bring us much needed 2400 $ at least. From the first fight, the money was already spent after a week.
There was no other option than to accept the new fight, which was scheduled only ten days after the first. Her belly was alright, but her tits were still sensitive. The bruises had discolored a bit, the swelling reduced. But internally, mainly in her glands, some real damage had been caused by John.
When I touched her tits, fondled or kneaded them like I was used to, she always winced. When she lifted her arms over her head and her mammaries lifted as well, a kind of internal scar or fold was visible. This area did not hurt her too much, but turned me on since it showed me how hard the fight had been and my brave wife did not give in. It was definitely not there before her fight.
However, the day of the fight had arrived and this time my wife already had agreed the major script with the guys in advance. They wanted some serious ballbusting, followed by a phase of taking control and double teaming my beautiful busty wife. She was allowed to wear some clothes, and decided for a set of white leather thong and bikini top with triangles, that barely covered the front of her fat G Cup tits.
I was already in the editing room, checking the camera setting when she opened the door and let the guys come in.
What the hell…..? They were barely 18! They looked young but strong. I somehow expected mature guys, but these two were so fucking young…
Whatever! Money was money.
They both stripped down completely naked, and their cocks were impressive. I smiled as I noticed my wife was licking her lips, watching their manhood carefully.
She had already put on her gloves and watched her opponents doing the same.
The boys, named Kevin and Justin, seemed to be brothers. Both nearly 6 feet tall and about 180lb, short blonde hair and trained bodies.
She gave me a signal and I started the recording. Kevin was in the ring first, his big cock half erect and jumping. His eyes were glued to wife`s tits, as they jiggled seductively with each step.
SMATTTTTTT! It was Susanne that first launched a kick into his balls and cock.  I winced, but Kevin stayed on his feet, ready to accept to more shots into his balls. His face was not a grimace of pain like I expected. He seemed to be use to this, wanting more. He was hard now! If I had been kicked like this, I would be out!
So my wife closed in and used her knee instead. One…two...three shots smashed into his nut sack, causing him to fold over. Susi stabilized her opponent, and he enjoyed clinching with her.
She whispered something dirty into his ear, his gloves were pressing into the sides of her tits, when the next two knee kicks into his manhood floored him. He cried out in pain, moving slowly over to his brother and tagged him in. Now Justin received the first shots into his face, snapping back and stumbling into the ropes. My wife shoved him into a corner of the makeshift ring, open his legs wide and rubbed along his cock with her gloves until he was hard. She got down in front of him, holding his erection up with her left, pressing his rod against his belly.
Then she made his nuts her personal punching bag. Well aimed and precise punches connected every two seconds into his balls. She made up a good rhythm, with alternating sounds caused by the impact followed by a scream. Justin was a tough cookie, withstanding this punishment for whole two minutes.
Damn and he was still hard after that! I enjoyed my wife in this dominant role as well, but I knew what was coming next. Both boys would be out for revenge very soon.
Susanne took care of her opponent with a massive knee lift, making Justin collapse and spasm on the floor. But in the meantime, Kevin was sliding through the ropes behind her back. Tapping her shoulder, a surprised Susi turned around, just to be greeted by a hard jab into her lips.
Kevin used her surprise to land another two shots into the sides of her head. My wife landed in the ropes, and Kevin was fast to close in and hammer her soft belly, winding her. Air rushed out of her lungs and she groaned sexily.
Also Justin was back on his feet, pulling her thong down. He had gotten rid of his gloves, using it to tie her left wrist. Kevin kept on pumping blows into her belly to break her defense, until his brother opened her bikini top and let those mammoth tits free.
That top was used as well to tie her other arm to the top rope, and now she was helpless.
All naked, starting to build up a sweat. The boys were really offensive now, pulling her head back by her hair, groping her tits and taking turns in SMASHING their knees into her belly.
My wife`s screams were turning me on now. Much more than her dominant part, I loved her to be on the receiving end. Her thick belly wiggled and wobbled as her opponents legs impacted. They aimed carefully, one standing on each side of her, kick-boxing her midsection until it was bright red.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH……..AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH…..OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHMMMMM...” Those moans were so sexy…. I`d love to join them in the ring and work her over. But maybe I would get a chance soon when we started some sort of training. Her tummy was glistening with sweat and the boys seemed to have a belly fetish. Every minute they took a break, rubbing their hard cocks against her curvy belly, pushing their glans into her belly button.
I chuckled about that, but well, everybody had a fetish right? Her tits were still untouched, but that would change soon.
“You dirty cowards! Get me free and I will…..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…..!” Justin had aimed higher, causing my wife`s tits to take a kick boxing shot.
In contrast to the fight with John, who had used his fists only, the two boys were much more focused on kicking. I must admit her tits were not hanging too high, making prime targets for all sorts of kicks at a rather comfortable level.
What they had done to her belly, was close to be repeated in her bust department.
She was still tied, and I was close to interfere, but my wife did not use the safe word when the boys started to kick her tits from underneath now. SMATTTTT! SMATTTTT! Her tit meat lifted and smacked back into shape by gravity. She howled in pain with her big tits still being much more sensitive than usual. Another two shots sent heavy her tits flying, then a wicked double stomp followed. Her two orbs were crushed simultaneously by the aggressors feet, meeting in the middle like two balloons ready to pop.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
Justin loosened her straps and she collapsed to all 4s, her boobies dangling down. Justin got his gloves back on, ordering her to get back to proper boxing. I feared that the beatdown would continue just with gloves on, and I was right. Justin pumped his fist into her belly, causing her to slump into the corner. Susanne was trying to breathe when Justin lifted her big right tit and started to suck her nipple sensuously until it was hard. His boner brushed her belly and pubic hair, and when he was done and noticed she was turned on enough, he turned this arousal into agony by driving his right hard into that erected nipple.
My wife`s eyes widened with pain and she cried out so loud, that a shiver run over my skin as well.
SMATTTT…..SMATTTTT…..SMATTTTTT! He was working that tit nice and hard, until Susi suddenly connected with an overhand right to his temple! He head jerked to the side violently, and while he stumbled back, she was fast to follow with two hard jabs to his nose.
He lifted his guard when suddenly a knee smashed into his balls so hard, that he howled in pain and clutched his manhood.
WHAM! His guard was down and the following haymaker that connected to his chin, nearly sent him down. He was only 18 but could take some serious punches. I don´t know why Susi left the script, but Justin did not seem to be really amused.
“Go and tag in your wimp brother if you want!”
Justin glared at her, but his pride wouldn`t let him tag his bro. He wanted to wear my wife down himself. This is what I thought, because otherwise I could not understand why he charged at her. His punches were easily telegraphed, and for the first time I was in awe with my wife today. She dodged expertly, remembering her old skills. Why being bent over she hammered his ribs so hard, that sweat was flying.
WHAM WHAM WHAM! He winced, eating to more knee shots into his manhood, followed by an uppercut to his chin that sent him into the ropes. He dropped badly, nearly out.
My wife was rising her arms, big sweaty tits swaying, when Kevin entered the ring. “Time to make you pay for what you did to my brother bitch!”
“Yea! Come to mommy!” Susi waved at him, and now the lack of experience showed as she let him go for her belly. His leather smacked into her reddened belly, but she clinched, chest against chest, before a knee lift smashed into his balls. She was driving him into the ropes easily, punching his face until his was clutching the top rope.
She closed in, stepped the bottom rope so her tits were at his head level, and started moving and twisting her upper body.
SMACKKK….SMACKKK….SMACK…..
Her sweaty funbags smacked into the sides of his head, hitting him pretty hard. I am sure he saw stars!
He wet boob meat folded around his head, the female punching bags acting like wrecking balls.
But his brother was now closing in from behind, ramming his gloves from underneath into her partly opened legs.
SMATTTTT! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” Her kitty was smashed big time! Susanne fell to her ass hard! She tried to rub the pain away with her glove and as she lifted it again, you could see the leather was wet. I assumed not only with sweat.
Justin and Kevin had come back to their feet and helped also my wife back up. But not to be polite, just because they wanted her to take more punishment. They had been surprised by her strength, but now decided to take her apart together. They circled her and she raised her guard, but it was only to protect her face. The brothers were on each side of her, smashing their gloves into her ribs and belly, as well as some nasty shots to her kidneys and liver!
She howled in agony and if Kevin hadn`t come and support her from behind, she would have been out! All three were bathed in sweat now, and I assumed since his cock was pressing against her ass, he had something in mind.
“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMM!” Her groan was not in pain this time, but in lust. He had entered her sopping wet cxnt from behind, with his strong 8 inch cock supporting her weight while he hooked her arms and bent them behind her back.
Slightly bent over, her tits were dangling down. A more than inviting target!
Justin aimed at her punching bags, driving his right into the left tit, smacking it against her belly. The momentum of the blow caused her weight to shift for a moment, ramming her further onto the invading cock!
As Justin put up a rhythm, smashing his gloves hard into her dangling udders, I came hard! I groaned out loud, cumming all over my own belly and chest! The force of the blows smashed her backwards and since she couldn`t go anywhere, Kevin each time felt the impulse of the blow when their victim was smacked on his fuck rod.
SMATTTT….SMATTTT……GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD! While being worked over, her tits used as speed bags, Susanne was also enjoying the fucking of her twat. She was involuntarily speared onto the teenager cock, and after 3 minutes of continuous fucking and punching she came for the first time:
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” Her bruised and sweaty body spasmed and Justin stopped the pounding of her reddened tits, just enough for her to enjoy her orgasm.
Kevin had also cum which I noticed a bit later, since he let her go and tons of sperm were running down her legs.
The boys took turns, with Justin taking over that position. His cock was even longer, and with ease he entered the well lubricated love tunnel. The mix of sexual fluids made it very easy to enter and Justin ordered his brother to “pound her ovaries and belly” so he could feel the blows while being inside her.
Susanne was sitting in a reverse cowgirl position now, belly thrust out more than vulnerable to the upcoming blows. Her big bruised tits were hanging to the sides.
Kevin leaned over, driving his fist into her belly button and moving lower and lower with his blows.
I had never seen that before: Justin moaned with lust as his cock was hammered inside my wife! The leather impacted hard, sensing shockwaves through her sexy belly fat, and penetrating her deep. Her organs were crushed and she had trouble to breath! She screamed out as he slightly moved out of the center, more to her ovaries!
“O my gosh!” I thought to myself! After the twentieth blow Justin came inside of her, shaking and moaning under my wife!
She collapsed on him, back to belly with that huge cock still inside her. Their legs were parted when Kevin took aim:
WHAM!!!!! Holy Shit! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He had just hit her pussy with that cock still inside her, crushing her vulva as well as his brother’s cock!
Both howled in pain and my wife fell to the side, holding her belly and kitty. Her eyes were closed and she was done. I’m pretty sure she somehow enjoyed the beating of her tits, but her belly had taken so much abuse, that she wasn`t able to stand properly.
Both guys stood up, took each of her arms and placed her roughly on a stool in one of the corners.
They took off their gloves, high fived each other, and posed for the camera with my defeated wife in the middle. I zoomed into different parts of her body. Coated in sweat and jizz, badly hurt from the beating of her midsection including liver and kidneys, she was not able to stand up.
So I took care to guide the guys out, receiving no extra money this time. The fucking had never been agreed and I was a bit angry and aroused at the same time that it happened.
As I returned, Susi still sat there. Breathing heavily, eyes glassy.
I was hard, and got rid of my clothes. I took the camera and shot a whole series of pics, showing off her beaten sexy body in perfection. I was hard as a rock, when I asked her if I could play with her a bit. She weakly nodded her approval, as I took the leather bikini that had been used earlier to fix her.
I used the top to tie it around the base of her big left tit. I lifted the sweaty orb with my hands, and it was really bruised and hot by the pounding it received. She watched my carefully as I performed the knot, causing the leather straps to dig into her skin and result into a nice bondage. At least of her left breast.
The sweaty soft udder got harder and firmer, filling with blood. I slapped the tip of my thick cock against it, causing sweat to spray as well as my pre-cum. I moaned with lust and Susi watched into my eyes: “You want to punch it right? Isn`t it enough you watched my destruction again you horny bastard?”
She smiled at me, knowing I was horny as fuck. She thrust her chest out, arching her back. Without any further words I knew she offered me to pound that tit again.
I put on the gloves of one of the guys, taking aim….
I slammed by right into the outer curve of her left breast, connecting with a meaty SMACK. The breast did not travel too far, since the bondage of the tit really made it firmer. My wife groaned in pain, but continued to offer her tit as a target.
SMACK SMACK SMACK!
She cried out and shuddered, as her tit was hit by me. It felt so strange…so arousing…..my cock jumped from excitement. My wife pulled me closer by folding her arms around my naked ass. I felt her gloves on my cheeks. My cock disappeared in her hungry mouth and I pulled her head onto my cock harshly. It was smaller than the boys cock, but thick, strong and covered in veins. And she loved it. She deep throated my fuck rod for the complete length.
Her beaten tits brushing my legs I was close to cum again. She worked my cock as if she was crazy.
I came hard, filling her mouth with unknown amounts of seed. As I was finished she leaned back in her corner, letting the sperm dribble out of her mouth seductively, down her cleavage and over the bruised areola of her rights breast.
I took more photos of the scene and she remembered me to add a “fuck option” to her price list.
“You wanna fight again?”
“Yes. I do.” She smiled at me when I helped her up. The shots to her organs really concerned me, since she was not able to stand straight. Big bruises forming on her lower back, limping, but she seemed to be proud.
When we went into the shower I told her how proud I was and if the boys didn`t double-teamed her, she would have won easily. Her skills were slowly coming back.
The next morning arrived, or at least she thought so. She found me on front of the PC where I had uploaded the next pics and the response was overwhelming.
“Awake honey? It is already lunch time?”
“Really? Oh my! I slept for 15 hours?”
She did not bother to wear too much fabric, just thong and a loose Kimono.
She sat down on my lap while we checked the upcoming offers. I grew hard instantly, and Susanne simply pushed the thong to one side, allowing me to enter her wet pussy. We both moaned, but she simply enjoyed me filling her up and remained completely rigid.
I skipped through the offers and we agreed to have a few minor one sided action, where the customer mainly wanted to be pummeled. She was in no condition to receive blows right now. Brushing the fabric of the Kimono away, she placed her swollen and bruised tit against my face. She winced, but did not back away.
“What about this?”
She pointed to a mail from a customer who had posted a pic of his wife. I opened the attachment and we both said in unison: “WOW!” She had a magnificent pair of tits. I must admit they were bigger than my wife`s and also sitting higher on her chest.
“Are those natural?” They looked better than my wife`s. That was easy to see.
Her naturally saggy G-Cups were easily dwarfed by a massive pair of 38J knockers.
The email said, that the guy wanted his wife to box my wife. He would be her corner-man and the looser would have to face a penalty. He proposed a whipping of 15 minutes.
My wife started to gyrate her hips on my lap and my cock was penetrating her very deep, hitting her cervix and turning us on. It seemed she was willing to face her…..

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Re: My Boxing Wife: Susanne vs Kevin & Justin (Brothers Handicap Match)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 08:20:32 PM »
Hi all! Due to the fact that the next fight of Susanne will be against a female opponent, I will post the 3rd part in the normal boxing section. :-*